Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mai-Multiverse Chapter II: The Garden of Virgins [Mai-HiME/Otome O.C. Roleplay]

5 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Mai-Multiverse Chapter II: The Garden of Virgins [Mai-HiME/Otome O.C. Roleplay]  - Page 4 Empty Re: Mai-Multiverse Chapter II: The Garden of Virgins [Mai-HiME/Otome O.C. Roleplay]

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Nov 11, 2011 12:27 am

Yohko giggled deeply at the thought of putting herself in danger. "There was an old adage from the civilization before ours that stated there are two kinds of girls. There are those that want to be astronomers, and those that want to be astronauts. The astronomer, or the Chief Medical Officer, gets to study these amazing things from a place of complete safety. Sadly, I'd never be out there fighting Slaves," shrugged Yohko, looking up at the ceiling where the piece came off. You know my biggest regret in life was never being out there with you and Shizuru. Fighting the Aswad, taking on the Grand Duke army, holding back Nina's power...I felt useless at times."

Narrowing her eyes, Yohko turned to face her friend once more. "These kids need you, Headmistress," Find whatever they're looking for and return back. By the time you return, I will have enough time to research this matter more carefully."

Slowly, the beautiful woman walked away with her hands in her coat pocket. The sound of her heels echoed loudly down the lonely hall before she made an abrupt halt. "Remember the outfit you wore when you stormed into the Mausoleum? It's still stored away in my closest."

---

AND THAT IS THE END OF CHAPTER II. *phew* All right, so Chapter III will be posted sometime this week, which will start out with ShizNat and their son. The opening follows up with Natsuki sharing what she had discovered with Yohko. Then it will proceed to the our three heroes assembling together to venture outside of Windbloom City, unaware that danger decided to greet them. It's all coming soon on Mai-Multiverse RP. Mikoto Minagi Thank you! All "bump" posts will now be deleted for better story flow.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4