Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you Seme or Uke? Take the quiz and post your results

+34
midori's crazy398
GoldenSun13
TinyTurtle
franticfranz
aRANZa-tHAiR
~Wakana~
Kiros Razer
Kail-Mello
Kanzaki
Kuga Natsuki
*BlackRose*
Whirlwind Rose Quarts
haruchi04
Lena Sayers
Valkyria Lightning
Zweifel Marguerite
burande fujino
shezaei-neko
BMeph
wetochan
IlliterateKoi
Cheshire Kat
Lerena
SpiralDasher
ookamidesu
depression76
The Fire Stirring Ruby
Midori Sugiura99
Konaxookami
Luu Sky Sapphire
MidnightPersona
GhibliFreek
Amaya
zanekal1
38 posters

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Go down

Are you Seme or Uke?  Take the quiz and post your results - Page 9 Empty Re: Are you Seme or Uke? Take the quiz and post your results

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Aug 27, 2013 10:02 pm

shezaei-neko wrote:Another Uke!!
Gotta catch 'em all!!
Akira Okuzaki Meh. No uke will ever surpass the ukeness of Deppy~
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Are you Seme or Uke?  Take the quiz and post your results - Page 9 Empty Re: Are you Seme or Uke? Take the quiz and post your results

Post by shezaei-neko Tue Aug 27, 2013 10:06 pm

No questions there.

Still, gotta admit that the Ukes here are like legendary pokémon.
shezaei-neko
shezaei-neko
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Bubuzuke points : 4088
Armitage GUTS!!! : 756

http://shezaei-neko.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Aug 28, 2013 11:31 pm

shezaei-neko wrote:No questions there.

Still, gotta admit that the Ukes here are like legendary pokémon.
Nobody wants to be the submissive ones, I guess? Most lesbians think they're big shots in bed. rei hino 

I only believe this person:
Viola 
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by shezaei-neko Wed Aug 28, 2013 11:34 pm

And I believe this person:

Shizuru Kaichou 
shezaei-neko
shezaei-neko
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by GoldenSun13 Thu Aug 29, 2013 7:40 am

*cough*

You are a Clueless Uke!
Having a good time is what you're all about. You're satisfied just to have someone to eat hamburgers and play video games with, and are completely oblivious to other's manipulative behaviour. You don't expect much, and that can be a good thing. You're perfect prey for the Opportunist Seme, who might take advantage of you, but you probably won't even notice, or really care, as long as you're enjoying yourself.

Most compatible with: Opportunist Seme, Romantic Seme
Least compatible with: Sadistic Seme, Don't fack With Me Seme
GoldenSun13
GoldenSun13
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Bubuzuke points : 1966
Armitage GUTS!!! : 613

http://wuzzupy13.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Aug 29, 2013 8:07 pm

GoldenSun13 wrote:*cough*

You are a Clueless Uke!
Having a good time is what you're all about. You're satisfied just to have someone to eat hamburgers and play video games with, and are completely oblivious to other's manipulative behaviour. You don't expect much, and that can be a good thing. You're perfect prey for the Opportunist Seme, who might take advantage of you, but you probably won't even notice, or really care, as long as you're enjoying yourself.

*A* Uh. oh...I'm out of here. *takes a cab to the airport*
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by shezaei-neko Thu Aug 29, 2013 10:07 pm

Never seen Luu run away like that...
Did I miss something? o_O?
shezaei-neko
shezaei-neko
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by midori's crazy398 Fri Aug 30, 2013 2:11 am

You are a Clueless Uke!
Having a good time is what you're all about. You're satisfied just to have someone to eat hamburgers and play video games with, and are completely oblivious to other's manipulative behavior. You don't expect much, and that can be a good thing. You're perfect prey for the Opportunist Seme, who might take advantage of you, but you probably won't even notice, or really care, as long as you're enjoying yourself.

--------------------------------------------------------
I call bullshit! I'm really the romantic seme, and my type tends to be other innocent and romantic girls, like this one here ---> Mio moe Suck on that, internet quiz! Korra rasp 
midori's crazy398
midori's crazy398
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Bubuzuke points : 2588
Armitage GUTS!!! : 442

http://swif.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by wickwire Fri Aug 30, 2013 2:59 am

Are you Seme or Uke?  Take the quiz and post your results - Page 9 Fts
You are a Don't fack With Me Seme!Serious and to the point, and sometimes bordering on the sadistic, it takes a special breed of uke to satisfy your needs. You tend to be anti-social with little patience for most people. You need someone to challenge you and push you to your limits, and then be able to take your intense reactions, which possibly involves rope and sensual torture. This is what makes the Badass Uke the yin for your yang, as you're the only one able to put them in line and satisfy each other.
Most compatible with: Badass Uke
Least compatible with: Dramatic Uke, Innocent Uke, Clueless Uke
What seme or uke are you? Take the experience at SemeUke.com, or get  yaoi merchandise..
wickwire
wickwire
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Bubuzuke points : 130
Armitage GUTS!!! : 3

Back to top Go down

Post by fortunelestion Sun Mar 02, 2014 3:52 am

You are a Romantic Seme!
A true romantic, you're safest sticking with a partner who is gentle and can appreciate your mature, loving ways and protective nature. Most often found with a handful of roses and wine, you are committed to your partner and their happiness, which makes you a perfect match for the Innocent Uke, who you will dedicate yourself to and lavish with gifts and attention.

Most compatible with: Innocent Uke, Clueless Uke
Least compatible with: Badass Uke, Dramatic Uke

Ara~
fortunelestion
fortunelestion
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Bubuzuke points : 207
Armitage GUTS!!! : 73

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Mar 03, 2014 10:38 am

fortunelestion wrote:
You are a Romantic Seme!
A true romantic, you're safest sticking with a partner who is gentle and can appreciate your mature, loving ways and protective nature. Most often found with a handful of roses and wine, you are committed to your partner and their happiness, which makes you a perfect match for the Innocent Uke, who you will dedicate yourself to and lavish with gifts and attention.

Ara~

In other words, you're an old fashioned gentleman....woman.  omg 
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by fortunelestion Tue Mar 04, 2014 9:15 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
fortunelestion wrote:
You are a Romantic Seme!

Ara~

In other words, you're an old fashioned gentleman....woman.  omg 

Ara ara~ You are so true Luu! I will give you a flower Flirt 
fortunelestion
fortunelestion
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Bubuzuke points : 207
Armitage GUTS!!! : 73

Back to top Go down

Post by Yagamic Sun Jun 22, 2014 5:48 pm

You are a Chibi Seme
You are the seme in disguise. Able to fit in and get along with uke and seme alike, you are able to get close to the uke on their level before exerting your dominance. This makes you at times manipulative and able to fool others about your true seme nature. Because of your harmless appearance, it takes the flamboyant Flaming Uke to match wits and really bring out your aggressive side to expose you for the seme that you are.

XDDDDDDDD
Yagamic
Yagamic
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 462
Armitage GUTS!!! : 24

Back to top Go down

Post by ookamidesu Sun Jun 22, 2014 8:21 pm

Yagamic wrote:You are a Chibi Seme
You are the seme in disguise. Able to fit in and get along with uke and seme alike, you are able to get close to the uke on their level before exerting your dominance. This makes you at times manipulative and able to fool others about your true seme nature. Because of your harmless appearance, it takes the flamboyant Flaming Uke to match wits and really bring out your aggressive side to expose you for the seme that you are.

XDDDDDDDD

More seme to the club. :D

Welcome, welcome. :3
ookamidesu
ookamidesu
Sexilicious Zhang-papa
Sexilicious Zhang-papa

Bubuzuke points : 8884
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1354

http://jnz5012.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Jun 22, 2014 11:58 pm

Yagamic wrote:You are a Chibi Seme

XDDDDDDDD

devious Oh look, another wolf in sheep's clothing.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Zweifel Marguerite Tue Jun 24, 2014 7:13 pm

Are you Seme or Uke?  Take the quiz and post your results - Page 9 Tou
You are a Romantic Seme!

Oh, sweet irony, my result 3 years ago was an innocent uke xDDD
And THAT is how you evolve, Zweifel style. :flirt: This result is quite fitting, I am not all 100% romance and all, but I like my romantic stuff, yeah. :3

Honestly, it doesn't really matter to me, as long as the process and the end result pleases both. So I would say I can be any, it just really depends. :3

Zweifel off to switchland! (population: me)
Zweifel Marguerite
Zweifel Marguerite
Resident TakuAki fanatic
Resident TakuAki fanatic

Bubuzuke points : 1192
Armitage GUTS!!! : 337

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Jun 25, 2014 12:33 pm

That's funny Zwei, because when we first met, you were a total uke. Shy and soft spoken to the core. :3 Now with teenage angst and hormones, you've molded yourself into a Chie~
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Zweifel Marguerite Wed Jun 25, 2014 7:55 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:That's funny Zwei, because when we first met, you were a total uke. Shy and soft spoken to the core. :3 Now with teenage angst and hormones, you've molded yourself into a Chie~

Ah, I am still quite soft, if you think about it :3 I think I've become a little more...daring, if I can say that. Honestly, I am quite happy about my ''new'' Chie personality, it works well with me, so no objections here~ :3 Part of that shyness transformed into something amazing.
Really, I think my curiosity is now my main personality trait, so that's why I said there are more common things between me and Chie than most people think xDD And no, being shipped with everyone isn't one of them. >:3 You were right when you said I ain't that pure little girl that joined forum years ago.
Zweifel Marguerite
Zweifel Marguerite
Resident TakuAki fanatic
Resident TakuAki fanatic

Bubuzuke points : 1192
Armitage GUTS!!! : 337

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Jun 26, 2014 11:58 pm

Zweifel Marguerite wrote:
Really, I think my curiosity is now my main personality trait, so that's why I said there are more common things between me and Chie than most people think xDD And no, being shipped with everyone isn't one of them. >:3 You were right when you said I ain't that pure little girl that joined forum years ago.[/color]

>:3 It's good to see members evolve from where they started off at. We need less shy people and more confident seme.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Break String SpinElf Sun Nov 27, 2016 5:20 pm

Why did I take this? Am I really that stuck for things to do?
Are you Seme or Uke?  Take the quiz and post your results - Page 9 Sgk
You are a Chibi Seme

Most compatible with: Flaming Uke, Badass Uke
Least compatible with: Dramatic Uke
What seme or uke are you? Take the experience at  SemeUke.com, or get  yaoi merchandise..
Break String SpinElf
Break String SpinElf
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 976
Armitage GUTS!!! : 103

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Nov 27, 2016 6:46 pm

Break String SpinElf wrote:Why did I take this? Am I really that stuck for things to do?
Are you Seme or Uke?  Take the quiz and post your results - Page 9 Sgk
You are a Chibi Seme

Most compatible with: Flaming Uke, Badass Uke
Least compatible with: Dramatic Uke
What seme or uke are you? Take the experience at  SemeUke.com, or get  yaoi merchandise..

Had a feeling you'd be the frail, but manipulative type. XD Only way to overthrow the bigger, dumber seme. In other words: So Grand Duke Nagi. laugh
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Break String SpinElf Sun Nov 27, 2016 8:11 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:Had a feeling you'd be the frail, but manipulative type. XD Only way to overthrow the bigger, dumber seme. In other words: So Grand Duke Nagi. laugh
Hmmm... Think Nagi's a prick, so it's actually an uncanny match!
Break String SpinElf
Break String SpinElf
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 976
Armitage GUTS!!! : 103

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9