Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

post about your day

+16
Sergay Tate
Defiant
TomoeMarguerite
Chibi Rachy
GhibliFreek
she-ga-roo
denerop
zanekal1
ookamidesu
Layla-San
Konaxookami
Kicchu
Kino karutta-chan
Luu Sky Sapphire
Midori Sugiura99
SpiderNeKoHiME
20 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

did ur day suck ass?

post about your day Vote_lcap229%post about your day I_vote_rcap 29% 
[ 9 ]
post about your day Vote_lcap271%post about your day I_vote_rcap 71% 
[ 22 ]

Total Votes : 31

post about your day Empty post about your day

Post by SpiderNeKoHiME Sat Jul 17, 2010 10:21 am

funny conversations, bulllshit at school/work, family feuds whatever you went through post here!

this morning a squirrel sat on my window sill.
me and my best friend tried to catch it with uber fail results X3
SpiderNeKoHiME
SpiderNeKoHiME
Spider Queen
Spider Queen

Bubuzuke points : 1353
Armitage GUTS!!! : 278

Back to top Go down

post about your day Empty Re: post about your day

Post by Midori Sugiura99 Sat Jul 17, 2010 9:00 pm

Today sucked my balls. If I had any.

Crappy work, crappy co-workers, being scheduled on a Sunday next week (which I am hoping is going to change, I've already voiced my complaint), my Ishii poster didn't arrive and now I'm angry and aggravated I don't know what I feel like eating.

Seriously, Fuka today. I'm so over it.
Midori Sugiura99
Midori Sugiura99
Asami Hikaru aka Komu
Asami Hikaru aka Komu

Bubuzuke points : 4714
Armitage GUTS!!! : 913

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sat Jul 17, 2010 11:11 pm

My day was fine, I got my $140 check from the married couple. Plus I'm gonna be featured in a local tutorial video for my martial arts dojo! WHEE!!! It's a Taekwondo explanation and how-to belt tie. XD

Aside from that, the heat sucked ass. What else is new during the summer. Rolling Eyes Ain't gonna bitch, because life rules right now! *headbangs*
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Jul 19, 2010 4:11 am

Double post, even though yesterday has passed...

I did a few updates for ShizNat Webs, which took a while because of my lazy ass. After that I had my helpers patrol Fishsticks for me while I went to my private lesson. Not teaching and being taught for once is refreshing.

Once home, I smelled some smoke in the house. Apparently, Mitchie's friend Kelly left the pizza rolls in the over too damn long. 11 minutes for a one minute dish. :evil:

After clearing out the smoke and bitching like a typical Maury guest, I went back on the computer and did my usually Fishsticks, talked to my beloved girls and played some Tekken. Not much really and with my day off today, I better make sudden plans. I have no lessons or classes, so there's absolutely nothing to do later. Maybe I'll go to the beach. ^_^ I've been wanting to try this little number out on Mitchie. :oops:
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Kino karutta-chan Mon Jul 19, 2010 2:31 pm

Let's see:
Taxi, Bus, Plane, Train, my father's house, Train, City, Home = "Work"
*yawn*

Oh well, I bought some mangas (YUMMY) and the last L-Word season ;P
And I am EXHAUSTED @__@
Kino karutta-chan
Kino karutta-chan
Eyes Set to Kk-chan ö.ö
Eyes Set to Kk-chan ö.ö

Bubuzuke points : 7047
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1556

http://kinokarutta-chan.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Jul 19, 2010 4:19 pm

^_^ *hugs* Welcome back, Kino-chan! How was your trip and what mangas did you get?! *ish curious*
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Midori Sugiura99 Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:48 pm

Today was actually not bad, for once. Despite people being stupid entitlement Megan Fox assholes XD I got recruited to do pasta bar, which I haven't done in two weeks. It was a nice break from the deli. It wasn't too busy and we had some funny conversations. Like this one while I was helping to make some sub sandwiches. The bread was on a rack, which was covered but a plastic bag of sorts over it to protect it.

Me: Every time I reach under the cover to get the bread, I feel like I'm reaching under someone's skirt.
Katie (one of my managers): I thought you liked that...
Me: I do... but if I find bread under there, we have issues XD

Also got to work with Sarah, one of my favorite co-workers, so I was a happy camper. All in all, not a bad day, and tomorrow I have off. Nice to have a decent day after all the shitty ones I've had this week.
Midori Sugiura99
Midori Sugiura99
Asami Hikaru aka Komu
Asami Hikaru aka Komu

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Jul 22, 2010 11:49 am

Midori Sugiura99 wrote:Me: Every time I reach under the cover to get the bread, I feel like I'm reaching under someone's skirt.
Katie (one of my managers): I thought you liked that...
Me: I do... but if I find bread under there, we have issues XD

XD That's cute. Midori-sama is always involved in the wittiest work conversations.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Kino karutta-chan Thu Jul 22, 2010 11:55 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:^_^ *hugs* Welcome back, Kino-chan! How was your trip and what mangas did you get?! *ish curious*
Thank you ^__^
Well, it was great :3 I saw a lot. And it was nice to be there <3
umm... Magister Negi Magi volume 26, Claymore volume 12 and A Lollypop And A Bullet volume 1 <3
Kino karutta-chan
Kino karutta-chan
Eyes Set to Kk-chan ö.ö
Eyes Set to Kk-chan ö.ö

Back to top Go down

Post by Midori Sugiura99 Thu Jul 22, 2010 12:41 pm

Since my day has just started... I'll do yesterday.

Which sucked balls. Sue (my boss) is a bitch. That's all there is to it. Punishing us for something that wasn't even remotely our fault and then not even willing to talk to me about my schedule? She can suck my non-existant elephant

My day did get extremely better though once I got home, had some delicious chili for dinner, and talked to Luu.... he does have a knack for making one feel better ~_^
Midori Sugiura99
Midori Sugiura99
Asami Hikaru aka Komu
Asami Hikaru aka Komu

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Jul 23, 2010 4:13 pm

The day isn't over and yet I have to to share what happened this morning.

I was doing yoga over at the new gym, now called POWER GYM (with all caps), and I noticed these two valley girls (cute blonds, I think they were sisters) staring at me. I just kept turning my head and there they were. So I took a break which Bridget-sensei didn't mind as the class was going through an easy stretch session. So I went over to the juice bar to talk to these girls. Long story short, the younger one was too shy to ask me if I could give her a tour around the place. So I gave her a nice tour...(her Melons were so big for a 19 year old >_<) and rambled on about how the TV sucks for not having cable. After that, they both got their memberships and left. ^_^; I wasn't looking to score (although that would of been nice if I weren't interested in someone else) but I was definitely primed for romance since it was stuffy today and all I want to do was take my clothes off. ^_^
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Midori Sugiura99 Sat Jul 31, 2010 6:26 pm

Oh lord, got a story for you about my day today.

I was on the bus to go get some lunch and this guy gets on the bus. He sits very close to me and keeps staring at me. I keep looking down at my iPod cuz like, don't want to talk to random bus people, but I notice he's talking to me, so I turn off my music in case he was actually asking something important.

He tells me he's a dishwasher at the college that I live near... um, good for you? And then he said he noticed me and wanted to "get to know me better" cuz he had no friends. I'm like.... erm, what? Now today I am dressed very... not straightly? And didn't think there was a possible way he could think I'd like men. XD So I asked him why he noticed me. He said I seemed nice or something and that he wanted to take me on a date. I think I literally facepalmed. I felt bad for the guy, really... he was rather nice, not really jerky or anything, but still, bit too old to be hitting on me and so beyond barking up the wrong tree. So I root around in my bag and pull out out my keys and flash this keychain at him, smiled and said "Sorry, not interested."

Thankfully by then I was at my stop and got the hell off the bus XD
Midori Sugiura99
Midori Sugiura99
Asami Hikaru aka Komu
Asami Hikaru aka Komu

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Aug 13, 2010 12:31 am

^_^ I would of kicked his ass for that. Now that I think about it, showing him that keychain was punishment enough. XD

Nothing strange happened today, but I did run into a few more cries of plagiarism on deviantART. Mainly with ShizNat artwork. These complaints date back a few months, but it was interesting to see. Reading them all, I'm amazed how sour people get. ^_^' It's an easy fix, why the five paragraph rant of fail? Just report the people behind it and be done with it. Anyone can raise their voice and not change a thing.

Action. Take it. Rolling Eyes
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Midori Sugiura99 Fri Aug 13, 2010 11:22 am

Yesterday I another freaking guy talking to me at the bus stop. Not hitting on me, thank god, but still creepy enough that I didn't want to talk to him anymore >> I kinda knew him from work, cuz he comes in and gets subs all the time. All I did was ask him if he bus had come yet (I didn't know if he was waiting for it, or was just sitting on the steps there to sit), and it turned into this whole long conversation about how they won't let him ride the bus when he wants or something or other I don't even know. I just zoned out and thought about Komu so I wouldn't wind up just punching him in the face to shut up.

What is with people on my bus wanting to talk to me?! Maybe I should look unfriendlier or something :/
Midori Sugiura99
Midori Sugiura99
Asami Hikaru aka Komu
Asami Hikaru aka Komu

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Aug 13, 2010 1:39 pm

You do smile a lot and wear bright colors, Vicky. Maybe it's time you return to your goth days. ^_~

On a side note, count your blessings I'm not one of those jealous and possessive boyfriends. I do feel a little Shizuru Fujino rising when someone messes with you, but simply having a discussion is harmless. Remember when that gay waiter at Bubba Gump was talking to you? I didn't care, although his babble was endless. >_<
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Midori Sugiura99 Fri Aug 13, 2010 1:48 pm

But both these times I was wearing black! XDDD And hell, I was in my work uniform yesterday which is all black (waiting for the bus, in the 100 degree weather...). But I guess I do look friendly or something? *shrugs*

Yeah, if you were jealous of a gay waiter, we'd have issues since I'm a gay man magnet XDDD
Midori Sugiura99
Midori Sugiura99
Asami Hikaru aka Komu
Asami Hikaru aka Komu

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sat Aug 14, 2010 1:06 pm

Midori Sugiura99 wrote:But both these times I was wearing black! XDDD And hell, I was in my work uniform yesterday which is all black (waiting for the bus, in the 100 degree weather...). But I guess I do look friendly or something? *shrugs*

*shrugs* I don't know if looking friendly has anything to do with it or not. You're a female, plain and simple. If I were to become a female for the day, I'd notice a lot of guys hitting on me. It is a natural attraction, while any lesbian attract seems more sneaky and discreet. But I don't wanna get into that and start bashing. ^_^

Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Midori Sugiura99 Sat Aug 14, 2010 7:14 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:You're a female, plain and simple.

I need to wear more rainbows XD
Midori Sugiura99
Midori Sugiura99
Asami Hikaru aka Komu
Asami Hikaru aka Komu

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:30 pm

Midori Sugiura99 wrote:I need to wear more rainbows XD

Or just wear a black shirt that says "I AM GAY" in big bold white letters.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Midori Sugiura99 Sun Aug 15, 2010 1:02 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Midori Sugiura99 wrote:I need to wear more rainbows XD

Or just wear a black shirt that says "I AM GAY" in big bold white letters.

LOL That could work. Maybe I should start clipping my keys to my pants so the keychain is always visible XDD
Midori Sugiura99
Midori Sugiura99
Asami Hikaru aka Komu
Asami Hikaru aka Komu

Back to top Go down

Post by Kino karutta-chan Sun Aug 15, 2010 6:09 pm

I wonder when I last got up at 8 in the morning on a Sunday! XD
I went to my best friend's city (two and a half hour with the train) with three friends and her boyfriend :3 It was raining all day and we walked through the city and got wet, but it was greeeat XDD We went to this fuckingg awesome ice cream parlour and enjoyed the very tasteful ice ;P
bla bla bla... More rain, then train back home.

My best friend's boyfriend began to read a book, I own, on the train. He wanted to finish it, so after we were back, we were siting down on a bench in the dark and read! XDD After he was finished I walked him home (in the wrong direction for me) and we talked about it :3

Well, I am glad that I can sleep now ;D
Kino karutta-chan
Kino karutta-chan
Eyes Set to Kk-chan ö.ö
Eyes Set to Kk-chan ö.ö

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Aug 16, 2010 1:30 pm

Question, how thick was that book? You sure have a lot of patience, waiting for him to finish. :D I'm only like that if someone reads something of mine. With luck, they'll like it and ask for more.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Kino karutta-chan Mon Aug 16, 2010 3:37 pm

uhh, only 80 pages, but it's written in a complicated language and in small letters and with huge breaks ;D

What I was doing today?? Reading! XD
Kino karutta-chan
Kino karutta-chan
Eyes Set to Kk-chan ö.ö
Eyes Set to Kk-chan ö.ö

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Aug 20, 2010 5:32 pm

Complicated language? Like what? ^^;

I was going to share something. Fuckk it now. >_>

Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Kino karutta-chan Fri Aug 20, 2010 5:38 pm

Not in a good mood today, Luu?? :/

Is it enough when I tell you it was a novella?? : D
Kino karutta-chan
Kino karutta-chan
Eyes Set to Kk-chan ö.ö
Eyes Set to Kk-chan ö.ö