Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Was this done on purpose? :3 [Shizuru x Tomoe]

+2
Amaya
Artemis0820
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

shizuru - Was this done on purpose? :3 [Shizuru x Tomoe] Empty Was this done on purpose? :3 [Shizuru x Tomoe]

Post by Artemis0820 Tue Apr 19, 2011 10:12 am

ShizNat fans,
on purpose? or accidentally?

[i'm new here, so that's the first time i saw that. lol]

shizuru - Was this done on purpose? :3 [Shizuru x Tomoe] Screen13

Natsuki: Oy! Shizuru!
Artemis0820
Artemis0820
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 399
Armitage GUTS!!! : 143

Back to top Go down

shizuru - Was this done on purpose? :3 [Shizuru x Tomoe] Empty Re: Was this done on purpose? :3 [Shizuru x Tomoe]

Post by Amaya Tue Apr 19, 2011 10:15 am

Hopefully on purpose! Shizuru that damn cheater Natsuki Kuga
Amaya
Amaya
Head of the Anti-NatNao-Phobic-Unit

Bubuzuke points : 1200
Armitage GUTS!!! : 445

http://crawlinggirl.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

shizuru - Was this done on purpose? :3 [Shizuru x Tomoe] Empty Re: Was this done on purpose? :3 [Shizuru x Tomoe]

Post by Artemis0820 Tue Apr 19, 2011 10:16 am

Amaya wrote:Hopefully on purpose! Shizuru that damn cheater Natsuki Kuga

true that Amaya! :DR Kruger: (i don't hate shizuru! :D she just looks like she's cheating natsuki there.lol)
Artemis0820
Artemis0820
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Apr 19, 2011 12:18 pm

(( Arika Yumemiya Ain't I a stinker? *chews on carrot*

I'm happy you took a glance through my website, ShizNat Webs and found -that- particular folder. I knew someone would be like WTF! XD It was indeed done on purpose, but if you must know, Tomoe forced herself on Shizuru, not the other way around. Not that the two wouldn't make a smexy couple... ))

Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis0820 Wed Apr 20, 2011 4:47 am

hahaha! that was good. :drunken:
Artemis0820
Artemis0820
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Amaya Wed Apr 20, 2011 8:40 am

((I don't hate Shizuru either. I hate her actions in Mai Otome that's all))
Amaya
Amaya

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Apr 20, 2011 8:24 pm

Kuga Natsuki wrote:((I don't hate Shizuru either. I hate her actions in Mai Otome that's all))

(( nao I remember. You were the one a while back who said, despite being a deception, Shizuru's romancing of Tomoe was unforgivable)).
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Amaya Fri Apr 22, 2011 2:35 pm

Kagura wrote:
Kuga Natsuki wrote:((I don't hate Shizuru either. I hate her actions in Mai Otome that's all))

(( nao I remember. You were the one a while back who said, despite being a deception, Shizuru's romancing of Tomoe was unforgivable)).

((Right and I still don't get why so many people just pretend that something like this was necessary shizuru - Was this done on purpose? :3 [Shizuru x Tomoe] 3749021171 ))
Amaya
Amaya

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Apr 22, 2011 11:54 pm

Kuga Natsuki wrote:((Right and I still don't get why so many people just pretend that something like this was necessary shizuru - Was this done on purpose? :3 [Shizuru x Tomoe] 3749021171 ))

((Hmm, we can talk about it further here:

Shizuru Viola deceiving Tomoe. What would you do differently?

Thanks for the idea! ;3 ))
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyria Lightning Sun Sep 18, 2011 10:14 am

Actually... after watching all of that, I wouldn't even dare to stamp Shizuru as a cheater. I mean... did she have a different option?

You would say: "Yes, she could have kicked Tomoe's ass!"

I say:"Well, after all, Tomoe had some more power than Shizuru. Would quite hurt to fight back..."

Well, what I want to point out, is the following thought:

Shizuru surely is someone who likes to go the way of lowest resistance. We've seen it in Mai HimE. Less resistance meant, hiding in the closet, keeping the feelings back. As you see, it was easier for her to swallow it down and be close to Natsuki instead of rubbing it right into her friend's face like "Hi, I have a crush on, wanna hang out together?"

Now imagine Natsuki's answer. So, the way with low resistance was keeping her company and secretly fantasizing about the rest at night.

Now back to Tomoe.

The easiest way? Letting Tomoe think that she actually can have her. But: She never had her. Shizuru made the "best" (haha) out of her situation, since she could have had it worse. When Tomoe actually got her gem, she could have easily making Viola's life a living hell if she would have resisted, right?

So, in the end, lovely Ms. Viola only used Tomoe to her advantage. That doesn'T mean she was intentionally cheating on Natsuki. And of course we know, that Shizuru is walking on strategy! I bet she saw that "thing" between them as a GO-match (ok, chess for us europeans).

Of course... Shizuru might have "enjoyed" it... her own way... Razz I mean, who could have known that Tomoe has such kinks? tomoe

... it makes me wonder what the hell must have gone wrong in this chick's childhood.
Valkyria Lightning
Valkyria Lightning
The Apex Asexual Predator struck by FLightning
The Apex Asexual Predator struck by FLightning

Bubuzuke points : 2299
Armitage GUTS!!! : 740

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Oct 04, 2011 10:24 am

You made a lot of good points, Narsi-chan. It's not so much the intentional cheating aspect that pisses fans off, it's the fact that they had sex together and Natsuki Kruger is none the wiser. Shizuru went far to execute this deceiving plan and it just doesn't make her any more innocent than Tomoe. That could be why Tomoe Marguerite spouted that "You and I are very much alike, Shizuru-oneesama" after she discovered the truth. Mentioning that was a clear indirect jab at Shizuru Fujino from Mai-HiME. Tomoe was always worse than Shizuru though. MUCH worse. ;p
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by she-ga-roo Sun Oct 23, 2011 4:54 pm

Narsilia wrote: Of course... Shizuru might have "enjoyed" it... her own way... Razz I mean, who could have known that Tomoe has such kinks? tomoe

... it makes me wonder what the hell must have gone wrong in this chick's childhood.

hahaha, this is too much. XD

yeah but well, back to serious:
i think narsilia is right with the 'way of the lowest resistance' theory. sure it wasn't my favorite part of the show, but i don't blame shizuru as a cheater. and i think even if we can't see it in the show, that she'll have a bad feeling and doubts because of her actions. like fujino in hime with all the damage and killing she had done she felt really bad cause of it as she faced natsuki. i think with viola it pretty much the same. she thought she hadn't much of a choice than playing along, like fujino thought she didn't had another choice than go berserk.
she-ga-roo
she-ga-roo
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 791
Armitage GUTS!!! : 240

Back to top Go down

Post by Natsuki-chan Fri Nov 30, 2012 2:16 am

Amaya wrote:((I don't hate Shizuru either. I hate her actions in Mai Otome that's all))

I love Shizuru Fujino in Mai-Hime, but not so much her Viola counterpart in Mai-Otome. I gotta admit I fell inlove with Juliet Nao Zhang more, who I would've preferred to end up with Kruger.
Natsuki-chan
Natsuki-chan
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Bubuzuke points : 108
Armitage GUTS!!! : 37

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Nov 30, 2012 5:54 pm

Natsuki-chan wrote:I love Shizuru Fujino in Mai-Hime, but not so much her Viola counterpart in Mai-Otome. I gotta admit I fell inlove with Juliet Nao Zhang more, who I would've preferred to end up with Kruger.

Enlighten us a bit, Natsuki-chan! What made Juliet more suitable for the Gakuenchou? Arika Yumemiya
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Natsuki-chan Sat Dec 01, 2012 7:05 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Enlighten us a bit, Natsuki-chan! What made Juliet more suitable for the Gakuenchou? Arika Yumemiya

I like their love-hate relationship in Mai-Otome.
And Kruger is more expressive when with Zhang Natsuki Kruger2 Nao Yuuki

shizuru - Was this done on purpose? :3 [Shizuru x Tomoe] Natnao10

I guess Nao's character is redeemed in the sequel because she's depicted as sort of an antagonist in Mai-Hime. Viola is manipulative and too much of a playgirl (imo).
Natsuki-chan
Natsuki-chan
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Dec 03, 2012 2:28 pm

Agreed! *high fives* There's a lot more going on for the character of Juliet Nao Zhang. She brought out emotions in Natsuki she never felt before. Shizuru did too I guess, but their relationship is kind of steady now compared to those early days at Garderobe where Shizuru practically stalked Kruger, who was a young Coral at that time.

Regardless, I am not a NatNao shipper. Juliet even stated herself that settling down with a rich man is her only goal in life. In the fanfiction world it can work better. Wink IF you can write a good reason as to why Natsuki would jump ships.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Natsuki-chan Tue Dec 04, 2012 7:14 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Regardless, I am not a NatNao shipper. Juliet even stated herself that settling down with a rich man is her only goal in life. In the fanfiction world it can work better. Wink IF you can write a good reason as to why Natsuki would jump ships.

Nah, I don't think Natsuki is going to "jump ships" simply because she's too loyal to do so.. a very faithful lover.

But as for Juliet, she stated herself that settling down with a rich man is her only goal in life. I can only comment that actions speak louder than words. Zhang could've left Kruger after the Arika-Nina-Erstin fight, but instead she tended to her for three days while she was unconscious. She even travelled with her to the Black Valley then help claim Garderobe back with Kruger being the leader. I don't think Juliet is the submissive type of person, she gets what she wants whenever she wants. I believe she enjoyed her time with the Gakuencho.

It's just me, though Arika Yumemiya
Natsuki-chan
Natsuki-chan
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Dec 05, 2012 10:17 am

Natsuki-chan wrote:Nah, I don't think Natsuki is going to "jump ships" simply because she's too loyal to do so.. a very faithful lover.

But as for Juliet, she stated herself that settling down with a rich man is her only goal in life. I can only comment that actions speak louder than words. Zhang could've left Kruger after the Arika-Nina-Erstin fight, but instead she tended to her for three days while she was unconscious. She even travelled with her to the Black Valley then help claim Garderobe back with Kruger being the leader. I don't think Juliet is the submissive type of person, she gets what she wants whenever she wants. I believe she enjoyed her time with the Gakuencho.

It's just me, though Arika Yumemiya

Much more faithful than Shizuru anyway. XD

There are a lot of elements that come into play when you consider Juliet's interest in Kruger. Remember that these two bumped into each other, which started a chain of events. What if they didn't bump into each other in the Windbloom alleyway? ^_~

The first interest Juliet would have in Natsuki is despite being a goofball, Natsuki IS one of the Five Columns. Sort of high priority, no? Second, Natsuki could be useful to solve any diplomatic crisis Juliet may encounter(like when the two got taken in by the Aries soldiers and taken to Haruka and Yukino). Third, wasn't it hinted in the drama CDs that Juliet had a little crush on the Gakuenchou a long time ago? I can't confirm this since my drama audios lack translation, but it's a rumor that is as old as time. Most rumors surrounding the drama audios end up being true since who would lie about drama audios!? Lastly, Natsuki is an attractive young woman. How can Nao possible resist that?

The girl practically had her way with a higher ranking Otome (at the time). Maybe if she tried harder, there might of been some inner conflict within Natsuki. Not enough to cheat, but to imagine a life of freedom with Juliet.

shizuru - Was this done on purpose? :3 [Shizuru x Tomoe] PDVD_006
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Natsuki-chan Mon Dec 10, 2012 5:05 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Third, wasn't it hinted in the drama CDs that Juliet had a little crush on the Gakuenchou a long time ago?
shizuru - Was this done on purpose? :3 [Shizuru x Tomoe] PDVD_006

Kyaaaaaaa~~! *squeals at the top of my lungs*
Wha-? I didn't know this! Is it really??

I'm a Kuga-Fujino fan, but I'm also a Kruger-Zhang fanatic so, yeah.. you get the hint.
Natsuki-chan
Natsuki-chan
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Dec 10, 2012 6:49 pm

Natsuki-chan wrote:I'm a Kuga-Fujino fan, but I'm also a Kruger-Zhang fanatic so, yeah.. you get the hint.

I get the full hint, Natsuki-chan~ NatNao

I THINK the Juliet x Kruger moment happened in the drama CD I've uploaded on YouTube.

Look up Mai-Otome Drama CD - Vol. 1 - Track 01 and work your way through each track. It should be in there somewhere. :3
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Natsuki-chan Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:23 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
I THINK the Juliet x Kruger moment happened in the drama CD I've uploaded on YouTube.

Look up Mai-Otome Drama CD - Vol. 1 - Track 01 and work your way through each track. It should be in there somewhere. :3

Is it in English? I only know a few words in Japanese. Heh~heh~
Thanks, Luu. I'll check it out later at home.
Natsuki-chan
Natsuki-chan
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Dec 10, 2012 10:51 pm

Natsuki-chan wrote:
Is it in English? I only know a few words in Japanese. Heh~heh~
Thanks, Luu. I'll check it out later at home.

Heh~heh~ Sadly no. None of our drama audios on Mai-Multiverse YouTube have translations. Just listen closely for any exchanges between Saeko Chiba and Yuuka Nanri. Wink
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Natsuki-chan Tue Dec 11, 2012 12:10 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Heh~heh~ Sadly no. None of our drama audios on Mai-Multiverse YouTube have translations. Just listen closely for any exchanges between Saeko Chiba and Yuuka Nanri. Wink

Hmm.. I like the sound of Nao's sexy voice. Meow~ Nao Yuuki

shizuru - Was this done on purpose? :3 [Shizuru x Tomoe] A10

(Trying to imitate but to no avail - hahahaha)

Seriously though, is there a translation anywhere in the internet? Like Natsuki no Prelude.
I've read some translated drama cd's, but none of Natsuki & Nao.
Natsuki-chan
Natsuki-chan
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Dec 11, 2012 4:49 pm

Natsuki-chan wrote:
Hmm.. I like the sound of Nao's sexy voice. Meow~ Nao Yuuki

shizuru - Was this done on purpose? :3 [Shizuru x Tomoe] A10

(Trying to imitate but to no avail - hahahaha)

Seriously though, is there a translation anywhere in the internet? Like Natsuki no Prelude.
I've read some translated drama cd's, but none of Natsuki & Nao.

hahaha! Kinda hard to duplicate Yuuka Nanri's unique voice. We at Mai-Multiverse (a third-party non-profit organization) actually got to meet Yuuka-san at a recent anime convention. She was SOOOOO nice. <3 Read all about it here:

https://ltahime.forumotion.com/t1546-breaking-news-yuuka-nanri-appearance-coming-to-otakon-2012

There is a translation for Shizuru Viola Memoirs that one of my moderators will share soon. Natsuki no Prelude was already translated by us, if you ever visit ShizNat Webs. :)
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Natsuki-chan Tue Dec 11, 2012 7:04 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
hahaha! Kinda hard to duplicate Yuuka Nanri's unique voice. We at Mai-Multiverse (a third-party non-profit organization) actually got to meet Yuuka-san at a recent anime convention. She was SOOOOO nice. <3 Read all about it here:

https://ltahime.forumotion.com/t1546-breaking-news-yuuka-nanri-appearance-coming-to-otakon-2012

Wow, that was one surreal experience you had last August. You guys are lucky!!!

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
There is a translation for Shizuru Viola Memoirs that one of my moderators will share soon. Natsuki no Prelude was already translated by us, if you ever visit ShizNat Webs. :)

So, you guys did that translation (Natsuki no Prelude)? Thank you so much!
Okay, I'll watch out for the Shizuru Viola Memoirs. I hope we get to receive an email or alert for that. Natsuki Kruger2
Natsuki-chan
Natsuki-chan
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next