Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BREAKING NEWS: Yuuka Nanri appearance coming to Otakon 2012

+5
ookamidesu
depression76
firesphere306
Chaglette
Luu Sky Sapphire
9 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

BREAKING NEWS: Yuuka Nanri appearance coming to Otakon 2012 Empty BREAKING NEWS: Yuuka Nanri appearance coming to Otakon 2012

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Jul 12, 2012 2:32 am

ATTENTION ALL!!!
Breaking news!

It seems like Otakon would be twice more special to us HiME/Otome fans this year.

BREAKING NEWS: Yuuka Nanri appearance coming to Otakon 2012 Ynanri10

BREAKING NEWS: Yuuka Nanri appearance coming to Otakon 2012 25508_10

BREAKING NEWS: Yuuka Nanri appearance coming to Otakon 2012 Sexyna10

((Wording from Deppeh)):

D'you want to know why??

Because, mortals, YUUKA NANRI herself, the voice of Yuuki Nao and Juliet Nao Zhang is confirmed to attend Otakon this year!!

THE VOICE OF ZHANG HERSELF IS COMING THIS YEAR YA HEAR??

Zhang Zhang Zhang Zhang Zhang Zhang Zhang

Get your Mai HiME/Otome merchandise ready! We're definitely going to give her a visit and let her know how many fans she has! xDD

More info here.

Yuuka Nanri
Voice Actor / Vocalist

Yuuka Nanri was born on March 13, 1984 in Nagasaki, Japan. Following her debut as a voice actress portraying Bubbles in the Japanese version of The Powerpuff Girls in 2001, she has played as Nao Yuuki of My-HiME, Sayuri Sawatari of The Place Promised in Our Early Days, Henrietta of Gunslinger Girl, Nami Shishido of Sora Kake Girl, and Saori Chiba of Wandering Son, just to name a few of her roles. Her most recent role was Ritsuko Mukae in Kids on the Slope.

Ms. Nanri’s vocal talents aren’t only in acting. In 2003, she was selected for Yuki Kajiura’s vocal solo project “Fiction Junction” and sang the insert song “Akatsuki no Kuruma” for Gundam SEED. Her powerful and clear voice has been highly acclaimed and in all she released 7 singles and 2 albums as “Fiction Junction YUUKA”.

In 2009, Ms. Nanri took the path of a solo singer, where she has performed a number of memorable anime theme songs, with some of her representative works being “Tsukishirube”, the ending theme for Ookami-Kakushi, and “Kiseki”, the ending theme for Sacred Seven.

More information about Yuuka Nanri can be found at her official site: http://www.spacecraft.co.jp/nanri_yuuka/

Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

BREAKING NEWS: Yuuka Nanri appearance coming to Otakon 2012 Empty Re: BREAKING NEWS: Yuuka Nanri appearance coming to Otakon 2012

Post by Chaglette Thu Jul 12, 2012 5:10 am

... FUCK I WANNA GO!!! T_T
Chaglette
Chaglette
Archmeister of Fujinoism
Archmeister of Fujinoism

Bubuzuke points : 4959
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1293

Back to top Go down

BREAKING NEWS: Yuuka Nanri appearance coming to Otakon 2012 Empty Re: BREAKING NEWS: Yuuka Nanri appearance coming to Otakon 2012

Post by firesphere306 Thu Jul 12, 2012 10:07 am

Wooooo!! I'm sooo excited. So far this is the only announcement I am excited about this year XD
firesphere306
firesphere306
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Bubuzuke points : 1571
Armitage GUTS!!! : 212

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Jul 13, 2012 1:57 am

firesphere306 wrote:Wooooo!! I'm sooo excited. So far this is the only announcement I am excited about this year XD

So am I, Kara! It's the biggest guest appearance this year for me personally. I will make sure she signs everything Nao Yuuki/Juliet Nao Zhang related I own.

Zhang nao lick
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by firesphere306 Fri Jul 13, 2012 7:19 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
firesphere306 wrote:Wooooo!! I'm sooo excited. So far this is the only announcement I am excited about this year XD

So am I, Kara! It's the biggest guest appearance this year for me personally. I will make sure she signs everything Nao Yuuki/Juliet Nao Zhang related I own.

Zhang nao lick

I need to remember my boxset to take with me now. I wasn't planning on taking any of my stuff before. I hope this means there will be Mai-Hime items in the dealers room this year. I had a hard time find them last year.
firesphere306
firesphere306
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Bubuzuke points : 1571
Armitage GUTS!!! : 212

Back to top Go down

Post by depression76 Fri Jul 13, 2012 3:03 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:

Zhang nao lick

Lol....

since my Mai Otome boxsets have been shipped back home, I guess the only thing I can do is to get Yuuka-san to sign Team Zhang's own captain herself xDDD

Wouldn't it be great?? The voice of Zhang and the MM's own Zhang huehehe Mikoto Minagi Mikoto Minagi

butjustincaseimmaseeifIhaveanOtomeDVDsomewhere...
depression76
depression76
White Devil Worshiper
White Devil Worshiper

Bubuzuke points : 7627
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1396

http://daydreamwiththedragon.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaglette Sat Jul 14, 2012 2:05 am

depression76 wrote:
Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:

Zhang nao lick

Lol....

since my Mai Otome boxsets have been shipped back home, I guess the only thing I can do is to get Yuuka-san to sign Team Zhang's own captain herself xDDD

Wouldn't it be great?? The voice of Zhang and the MM's own Zhang huehehe Mikoto Minagi Mikoto Minagi

Better yet, tattoo her signature on! Zhang
Chaglette
Chaglette
Archmeister of Fujinoism
Archmeister of Fujinoism

Bubuzuke points : 4959
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1293

Back to top Go down

Post by ookamidesu Sat Jul 14, 2012 10:11 am

Nagi wrote:
depression76 wrote:
Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:

Zhang nao lick

Lol....

Better yet, tattoo her signature on! Zhang

Hahaha... i wonder how many people will get a tattoo of her signature... ^-^;;
ookamidesu
ookamidesu
Sexilicious Zhang-papa
Sexilicious Zhang-papa

Bubuzuke points : 8884
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1354

http://jnz5012.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Jul 20, 2012 7:51 pm

I would if I were a hardcore Nao fangirl. XD Now if Yukari Tamura were at Otakon, I'd have GAKU-TEN....OUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!! tattoo'ed on my chest. *o*/
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by depression76 Fri Jul 20, 2012 7:52 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:I would if I were a hardcore Nao fangirl. XD Now if Yukari Tamura were at Otakon, I'd have GAKU-TEN....OUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!! tattoo'ed on my chest. *o*/

HEAR HEAR !!! Dx

IF YUKARIN COMES I'LL GLADLY LET HER TATTOO ME!!
depression76
depression76
White Devil Worshiper
White Devil Worshiper

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Jul 20, 2012 7:54 pm

depression76 wrote:
Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:I would if I were a hardcore Nao fangirl. XD Now if Yukari Tamura were at Otakon, I'd have GAKU-TEN....OUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!! tattoo'ed on my chest. *o*/

HEAR HEAR !!! Dx

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! /*O*\ MAH GAWD! OH OH! EVEN BETTER! I'D WRITE:

"From Fuuka with love...for my Youko-sama"

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! >O<

Btw...I just noticed I referred to myself as a fangirl. >:3 DERP!?
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by depression76 Fri Jul 20, 2012 7:56 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
depression76 wrote:

HEAR HEAR !!! Dx

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! >O<

LOL don't worry about it, we've been including you with the women's population for a while now, Luu Natsuki Kruger2 Natsuki Kruger2
depression76
depression76
White Devil Worshiper
White Devil Worshiper

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Jul 20, 2012 8:00 pm

depression76 wrote:
LOL don't worry about it, we've been including you with the women's population for a while now, Luu Natsuki Kruger2 Natsuki Kruger2 [/quote]

>:3

Spoiler:
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Highman Fri Jul 20, 2012 8:09 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
depression76 wrote:

HEAR HEAR !!! Dx

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! >O<

Hey Luu, have you checked the schedule already for Otakon, they do have a Sunrise panel only for Gundam fans ? Did you ask the staff from Otakon on having Sunrise industry panel after the Gundam Sunrise event or is it altogether ?
Highman
Highman
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 634
Armitage GUTS!!! : 113

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Jul 20, 2012 8:11 pm

Highman wrote:Hey Luu, have you checked the schedule already for Otakon, they do have a Sunrise panel only for Gundam fans ? Did you ask the staff from Otakon on having Sunrise industry panel after the Gundam Sunrise event or is it altogether ?

I was told by a staffer at the Otakon boards that it's altogether. I kind of believe him as Sunrise would be crazy to travel to the biggest event of the year; just to discuss giant robots with lack of originality. We'll see.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Highman Fri Jul 20, 2012 10:47 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Highman wrote:Hey Luu, have you checked the schedule already for Otakon, they do have a Sunrise panel only for Gundam fans ? Did you ask the staff from Otakon on having Sunrise industry panel after the Gundam Sunrise event or is it altogether ?

I was told by a staffer at the Otakon boards that it's altogether. I kind of believe him as Sunrise would be crazy to travel to the biggest event of the year; just to discuss giant robots with lack of originality. We'll see.

Only originality they have is Mai-franchise, I wouldn't be shock that they were expecting us and give us a huge announcement or surprise, maybe that's the reason why Yuuki Nanri came to Otakon this year. That's my opinion though!

Highman
Highman
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Jul 22, 2012 1:09 am

Highman wrote:Only originality they have is Mai-franchise

Correct. With Sailor Moon having a new anime series next year and Madoka releasing films, Sunrise should take the opportunity to cash in on female heroines. I hate using that term with quality series like Mai-HiME/Otome, but marketing is always good. 2013 could be the year of Mai-HiME/Otome if they play their cards right.

It's a positive opinion btw! :) We'll just have to wait and see what happens!
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by pokemoneg Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:51 pm

Nao Yuuki of My-HiME and Nami Shishido of Sora Kake Girl
//screams and flies into the sun
I think I can actually bring my Zhang cosplay back if i use my Kyouko wig wo/ the pony tail
GHDGFDKJGFHFDHGIRYTFJHK
GODOKA BLESS
THATS IT IM DOING ZHANG AGAIN
kawaiidesuplz kawaiidesuplz kawaiidesuplz kawaiidesuplz kawaiidesuplz kawaiidesuplz Zhang kawaiidesuplz kawaiidesuplz kawaiidesuplz kawaiidesuplz kawaiidesuplz

also Luu do you know if there is a panel and times and stuff for her??????

and are we meeting up at Ota?????
//pees from excitement
pokemoneg
pokemoneg
Lord of teh InterNEG
Lord of teh InterNEG

Bubuzuke points : 770
Armitage GUTS!!! : 258

http://www.pokemoneg.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Jul 25, 2012 10:52 pm

pokemoneg wrote:Nao Yuuki of My-HiME and Nami Shishido of Sora Kake Girl
//screams and flies into the sun
I think I can actually bring my Zhang cosplay back if i use my Kyouko wig wo/ the pony tail
GHDGFDKJGFHFDHGIRYTFJHK
GODOKA BLESS
THATS IT IM DOING ZHANG AGAIN
kawaiidesuplz kawaiidesuplz kawaiidesuplz kawaiidesuplz kawaiidesuplz kawaiidesuplz Zhang kawaiidesuplz kawaiidesuplz kawaiidesuplz kawaiidesuplz kawaiidesuplz

also Luu do you know if there is a panel and times and stuff for her??????

and are we meeting up at Ota?????
//pees from excitement

Haha, perfect timing eh Neg? ;p Zhang

Not that I know of, sadly. We'll get the complete autograph/panel schedules and times when we get there. ^_^ As for meeting up, contact me via PM with your details and celly number. Or are you going to Otakon with Miranda and your mom again? o.o
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by pokemoneg Thu Jul 26, 2012 5:30 pm

BOOM
Yuuki's autograph session is Saturday, Autograph #2
kawaiidesuplz kawaiidesuplz nao lick kawaiidesuplz kawaiidesuplz

IDK when the sunrise panel is yet welp; still searching the schedule~
pokemoneg
pokemoneg
Lord of teh InterNEG
Lord of teh InterNEG

Bubuzuke points : 770
Armitage GUTS!!! : 258

http://www.pokemoneg.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Highman Sat Jul 28, 2012 3:01 am

This maybe the best Friday ever and sadly I kinda wished you guys were here for 1st signing. Nanri-san was blushing and pretty happy that she gets some easy work since less people came. Man, I'm so psyched when she signed everything, suddenly chanted this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hxQCKz91qEs

Now it's in consideration for this year's meme of Otakon 2012
Highman
Highman
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Jul 29, 2012 9:28 pm

Highman wrote:This maybe the best Friday ever and sadly I kinda wished you guys were here for 1st signing. Nanri-san was blushing and pretty happy that she gets some easy work since less people came. Man, I'm so psyched when she signed everything, suddenly chanted this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hxQCKz91qEs

Now it's in consideration for this year's meme of Otakon 2012

Off topic, but Kofi Kingston will never recover from that. And I thought Randy Orton's burial was harsh enough...

On topic:

Alright people! Although we couldn't meet up with Highman on the first day (were you there Neg and Hildebrant? Shitty internet is shitty.), me, Stephanie and Deppeh attended both the Q/A and the autograph session for Yuuka-san. You will be pleased to know that she is incredibly happy with our fan support. I'm aware she played a wide array of characters I'm familiar with, but nobody felt more of a landmark performance than her role as Nao Yuuki/Juliet Nao Zhang. Judging by her expression when we locked eyes, she seemed rather stunned that fans remembered her performances in Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome. We even met this really cool black dude who praised our Mai-Series questions and support.

We couldn't take photos during the Q/A or the autograph session unfortunately. On the bright side, we attended the autograph session and made history. Deppeh and Stephanie (even Highman) can possibly share their spoils later. Here is my haul from meeting the living legend herself:

Mai-HiME Character Song CD and Mai-HiME Destiny CD autographed by Yuuka Nanri

BREAKING NEWS: Yuuka Nanri appearance coming to Otakon 2012 Picture369

Nao Yuuki commissioned art autographed by Yuuka Nanri:

BREAKING NEWS: Yuuka Nanri appearance coming to Otakon 2012 Picture373

Nao Yuuki trading cards signed by Yuuka Nanri:

BREAKING NEWS: Yuuka Nanri appearance coming to Otakon 2012 Picture372

My gf's Koi monogatari doujinshi signed by Yuuka Nanri

BREAKING NEWS: Yuuka Nanri appearance coming to Otakon 2012 Picture374

Juliet Nao Zhang figure signed by Yuuka Nanri:

BREAKING NEWS: Yuuka Nanri appearance coming to Otakon 2012 Picture

---

Yuuka-san was incredibly nice and signed everything without looking bored and uninterested. She loves her fans, I can tell. My only regret is not getting her CD. X'D Gonna have to change that soon.

There's one more update coming very soon...
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by ookamidesu Sun Jul 29, 2012 9:46 pm

tis a shame i missed this. T_T
ookamidesu
ookamidesu
Sexilicious Zhang-papa
Sexilicious Zhang-papa

Bubuzuke points : 8884
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1354

http://jnz5012.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Jul 29, 2012 9:48 pm

ookamidesu wrote:tis a shame i missed this. T_T

;_; I know! Leader of Team Nao missing out on this!? Waaah! Like a bad Shakespearean tragedy!

But hey! Maybe Saeko Chiba and Naomi Shindou will appear together next time...

kawaiidesuplz kawaiidesuplz kawaiidesuplz kawaiidesuplz kawaiidesuplz kawaiidesuplz

Instant death.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by depression76 Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:13 pm

ookamidesu wrote:tis a shame i missed this. T_T
Dx wish you coulda come....

Anyway...I was so nervous meeting Yuuka-san xDDD Man when I met her face-to-face at the autograph session, my Japanese went out the window!!

At least I got to say a couple of things to her...and her manager...and her translator...=___=;;

And here's my...spoils of war. Unfortunately, unlike Luu, I wasn't prepared! Yarrghh! But but I'm happy with what I have :3

BREAKING NEWS: Yuuka Nanri appearance coming to Otakon 2012 Dsc02211
she signed my Otakon badge xDD Look look! she even said to 'deppy' san! wahahaha.

And last but not least!
BREAKING NEWS: Yuuka Nanri appearance coming to Otakon 2012 Dsc02110
She signed my shirrttttttttt xDDD And she was shocked when I lifted my shirt up for her to sign wahaha that was interesting.
depression76
depression76
White Devil Worshiper
White Devil Worshiper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next