Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Which Mai HiME character are you most compatible with?

+17
SpiralDasher
Mai_Tokiha
Lerena
Sergay Tate
depression76
Amaya
ookamidesu
MidnightPersona
Ice Silver Crystal
roxas <3 Arika Yumemiya
RedEyedWolf
Krystal of Nol
SpiderNeKoHiME
Midori Sugiura99
denerop
Kino karutta-chan
Luu Sky Sapphire
21 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

character - Which Mai HiME character are you most compatible with? - Page 5 Empty Re: Which Mai HiME character are you most compatible with?

Post by Ice Silver Crystal Sat Aug 21, 2010 3:19 pm

Mai Tokiha. She fascinates me. I read on here that 'Fujino is a such mystery' when Tokiha is more of a enigma to me in the early going. Keeping her emotion inside. She works hard too another factor in earning my affections. Reality is full of sacrifices. Tokiha overcame those sacrifices in the end. :)
Ice Silver Crystal
Ice Silver Crystal
Kruger Wolf Pack Puppy
Kruger Wolf Pack Puppy

Bubuzuke points : 1340
Armitage GUTS!!! : 485

Back to top Go down

character - Which Mai HiME character are you most compatible with? - Page 5 Empty Re: Which Mai HiME character are you most compatible with?

Post by RedEyedWolf Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:12 pm

Ice Silver Crystal wrote:
Mai Tokiha. She fascinates me. I read on here that 'Fujino is a such mystery' when Tokiha is more of a enigma to me in the early going. Keeping her emotion inside. She works hard too another factor in earning my affections. Reality is full of sacrifices. Tokiha overcame those sacrifices in the end. :)

haha so you're lookin for a girl like Mai huh?
i like Mai, she's too mother-ish for me, but that's just my personality clash.
so, give us some detail, i think you mentioned in another topic that you would like to see Mai and Natsuki together.

tell us why Wink
RedEyedWolf
RedEyedWolf
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 965
Armitage GUTS!!! : 408

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:32 am

Mai is a hard worker, I respect that part of her. What brings my piss to a boil is her Pre-Episode 26 inability to be honest with herself. Like I always say, if she were honest with herself sooner, we wouldn't have such a dynamic angst filled story. Razz No wonder I prefer Mai-Otome at times.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by RedEyedWolf Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:55 am

mai otome rocks haha do you like the Anime or Manga better?
RedEyedWolf
RedEyedWolf
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:11 am

Mai-Otome is bad ass, son. We should whore it's section instead! XD I personally like the anime better. The manga had some intense battles and fanservice (Damn, Erstin. When did your breasts get so damn balloon-sized?!), but the anime had more classic and defining moments. Nina's weak point, Tomoe sharing her baby fetish with Shizuru, and Arika Yumemiya being the new Sailor Moon. XD
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by RedEyedWolf Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:40 am

haha you have a poiint i liked the spanking of Nina in the manga haha best ever
RedEyedWolf
RedEyedWolf
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:17 pm

RedEyedWolf wrote:haha you have a poiint i liked the spanking of Nina in the manga haha best ever

XD Nina deserves a good spanking. She was spanked again in a doujin I have, I should scan it. lol Razz
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by RedEyedWolf Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:18 pm

yes please scan it for me...
RedEyedWolf
RedEyedWolf
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:31 pm

RedEyedWolf wrote:yes please scan it for me...

Will do! ^_^ I have a few hentai doujinshi to upload on ShizNat Webs in the future. :twisted:
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by RedEyedWolf Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:34 pm

XD can't wait!!! XD
RedEyedWolf
RedEyedWolf
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:19 pm

^__^ Since my vacation time has begun, scanning begins today! w00t!
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by RedEyedWolf Wed Aug 25, 2010 8:55 am

<3 love is in the air X3
RedEyedWolf
RedEyedWolf
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Aug 25, 2010 1:12 pm

RedEyedWolf wrote:<3 love and sex is in the air X3

Corrected. X3
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnightPersona Sun Jul 24, 2011 8:06 pm

Well, I would go for Haruka or Yukino if it wasn't for the fact I would be trying to help Yukino get with Haruka so hard (and succeed!).

I am not even gotta try to take Natsuki from Shizuru, or vice-versa. I choose life kthnx.

Akira. >:F I want the ninja girl~ Or Shiho. Either one of them would be nice for me. :3
MidnightPersona
MidnightPersona
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Bubuzuke points : 4253
Armitage GUTS!!! : 798

Back to top Go down

Post by ookamidesu Sun Jul 24, 2011 9:11 pm

If we're talking only about the HiME-verse, then I think I would have to go with Chie. You notice that she's not really a flirt there, just a girl with a large network for information. I know fanfics have made it seem like Chie and Aoi are actually really gossip-y, but I've gotten the impression that Chie isn't like that at all. She gets the information, and if she feels it is harmless to let others know, then she spills it.

Note that in one of the episodes, some of the girls wondered why Mai always worked so much. Chie was the one telling them to not stick their noses where it didn't belong.

Chie is also playful and a bit of a tease. And so it seems like it'll be comfortable being yourself around her. :D
ookamidesu
ookamidesu
Sexilicious Zhang-papa
Sexilicious Zhang-papa

Bubuzuke points : 8884
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1354

http://jnz5012.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Amaya Mon Jul 25, 2011 4:16 am

I believe I would be compatible with Shizuru, Natsuki and Nao since they're all lost and destroyed souls. And I believe Midori would be a good match too. We could share our love for history. Mai would be okay too I guess but she's too much of a good girl sometimes. I like the bad girl types. Oh and I would also believe Reito would be a good match for me

Characters that wouldn't be compatible with me at all are Yukino (too shy)& Haruka (too loud)
Amaya
Amaya
Head of the Anti-NatNao-Phobic-Unit
Head of the Anti-NatNao-Phobic-Unit

Bubuzuke points : 1200
Armitage GUTS!!! : 445

http://crawlinggirl.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:42 am

ookamidesu wrote:Chie is also playful and a bit of a tease. And so it seems like it'll be comfortable being yourself around her. :D

Chie Harada would be an excellent balance of best friend and lover. :) Nothing would feel so one-sided with her, dunno why, she just seems so open minded and fun.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by ookamidesu Mon Jul 25, 2011 2:34 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
ookamidesu wrote:Chie is also playful and a bit of a tease. And so it seems like it'll be comfortable being yourself around her. :D

Chie Harada would be an excellent balance of best friend and lover. :) Nothing would feel so one-sided with her, dunno why, she just seems so open minded and fun.

Lol. Yup, that's my kinda girl. XD
ookamidesu
ookamidesu
Sexilicious Zhang-papa
Sexilicious Zhang-papa

Back to top Go down

Post by depression76 Tue Jul 26, 2011 3:14 pm

I dunno really but when I think about it...compatibility...Nao.

I'd love to take care of that. She's like a stray cat, hurt and suspicious of her surroundings...I'd love to shower her with love and attention. :3
depression76
depression76
White Devil Worshiper
White Devil Worshiper

Bubuzuke points : 7627
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1396

http://daydreamwiththedragon.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sergay Tate Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:03 am

Probably Mai or Natsuki i think. i'm rather similar to Mai, and Natsuki is just generally awesome, and for some reason i think i'd be able to break through the barriers and connect with her (if she was straight).
Sergay Tate
Sergay Tate
Cat Goddess
Cat Goddess

Bubuzuke points : 5920
Armitage GUTS!!! : 724

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:18 am

Sergay Wáng wrote:for some reason i think i'd be able to break through the barriers and connect with her (if she was straight).

That's pretty much how I feel about Natsuki Kuga. :) If all else fails, there's Manga Natsuki Kuga. ^_~
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sergay Tate Wed Jul 27, 2011 7:50 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Sergay Wáng wrote:for some reason i think i'd be able to break through the barriers and connect with her (if she was straight).

That's pretty much how I feel about Natsuki Kuga. :) If all else fails, there's Manga Natsuki Kuga. ^_~

true that lol. she likes Tate-esque people... i'm Tate-esque... i think? :DR Kruger:
Sergay Tate
Sergay Tate
Cat Goddess
Cat Goddess

Bubuzuke points : 5920
Armitage GUTS!!! : 724

Back to top Go down

Post by Lerena Sat Jul 30, 2011 5:47 am

Guys, I need help with this one. I don't think I'm romantically compatible with anyone in this series. Can that be true?
Lerena
Lerena
The Solitary Slytherin Duelist

Bubuzuke points : 3771
Armitage GUTS!!! : 558
Location : In the middle of a dark void containing me and a laptop with inter-dimensional Internet

Back to top Go down

Post by ookamidesu Sat Jul 30, 2011 9:49 am

Lerena wrote:Guys, I need help with this one. I don't think I'm romantically compatible with anyone in this series. Can that be true?

That may be true, but who would be the one character you are MOST compatible with.?
Lol. Maybes a side character like... Classmate B?
ookamidesu
ookamidesu
Sexilicious Zhang-papa
Sexilicious Zhang-papa

Back to top Go down

Post by Lerena Sun Jul 31, 2011 7:26 pm

ookamidesu wrote:
Lerena wrote:Guys, I need help with this one. I don't think I'm romantically compatible with anyone in this series. Can that be true?
That may be true, but who would be the one character you are MOST compatible with.?
Lol. Maybes a side character like... Classmate B?
Definitely a side character, but I'm a bit scared to mention who I thought of.
Lerena
Lerena

Bubuzuke points : 3771
Armitage GUTS!!! : 558
Location : In the middle of a dark void containing me and a laptop with inter-dimensional Internet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next