Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Which HiME character(s) do you feel related to the most?

+10
Lerena
depression76
hildebrant
PostoronnimV
LyriumEidolon
ookamidesu
Ice Silver Crystal
franticfranz
Luu Sky Sapphire
Kuga Natsuki
14 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Which HiME character do you resemble?

Which HiME character(s) do you feel related to the most? Vote_lcap29%Which HiME character(s) do you feel related to the most? I_vote_rcap 9% 
[ 5 ]
Which HiME character(s) do you feel related to the most? Vote_lcap215%Which HiME character(s) do you feel related to the most? I_vote_rcap 15% 
[ 8 ]
Which HiME character(s) do you feel related to the most? Vote_lcap26%Which HiME character(s) do you feel related to the most? I_vote_rcap 6% 
[ 3 ]
Which HiME character(s) do you feel related to the most? Vote_lcap29%Which HiME character(s) do you feel related to the most? I_vote_rcap 9% 
[ 5 ]
Which HiME character(s) do you feel related to the most? Vote_lcap211%Which HiME character(s) do you feel related to the most? I_vote_rcap 11% 
[ 6 ]
Which HiME character(s) do you feel related to the most? Vote_lcap22%Which HiME character(s) do you feel related to the most? I_vote_rcap 2% 
[ 1 ]
Which HiME character(s) do you feel related to the most? Vote_lcap22%Which HiME character(s) do you feel related to the most? I_vote_rcap 2% 
[ 1 ]
Which HiME character(s) do you feel related to the most? Vote_lcap213%Which HiME character(s) do you feel related to the most? I_vote_rcap 13% 
[ 7 ]
Which HiME character(s) do you feel related to the most? Vote_lcap24%Which HiME character(s) do you feel related to the most? I_vote_rcap 4% 
[ 2 ]
Which HiME character(s) do you feel related to the most? Vote_lcap28%Which HiME character(s) do you feel related to the most? I_vote_rcap 8% 
[ 4 ]
[ 5 ]
Which HiME character(s) do you feel related to the most? Vote_lcap20%Which HiME character(s) do you feel related to the most? I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Which HiME character(s) do you feel related to the most? Vote_lcap20%Which HiME character(s) do you feel related to the most? I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Which HiME character(s) do you feel related to the most? Vote_lcap24%Which HiME character(s) do you feel related to the most? I_vote_rcap 4% 
[ 2 ]
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 2 ]
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 53

Which HiME character(s) do you feel related to the most? Empty Which HiME character(s) do you feel related to the most?

Post by Kuga Natsuki Fri Oct 04, 2013 11:09 pm

First off, I know there's a thread like this (hell, maybe even a few threads) : P I'm rather curious on seeing it in a poll form. I'm curious which character(s) would be the most "closest" to various members here :) Feel free to tell how and why, if you wish
Kuga Natsuki
Kuga Natsuki
Space Samurai Marshall Banana

Bubuzuke points : 9709
Armitage GUTS!!! : 593

http://stargazerium.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Which HiME character(s) do you feel related to the most? Empty Re: Which HiME character(s) do you feel related to the most?

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Oct 04, 2013 11:22 pm

As before (in said thread many years ago), I've always felt most related to Midori. Her sense of justice and uniting people always reeked of me. Granted I'm not a good person like she is, but my good deeds are done however necessary. Then there's her sense of adventure; something we relate to on many levels. Midori wants to see it all, especially with someone special to her. Whether it's a college life with Youko Sagisawa or on the trail for a legendary artifact with her Professor.

Wait! I almost forgot! The drinking. :'3 Those of you who went to any of the three Otakons of the past know I am no slouch. If I do get drunk, expect the same shenanigans Midori pulled on Yukariko and Natsuki during the karaoke party. Wink
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Which HiME character(s) do you feel related to the most? Empty Re: Which HiME character(s) do you feel related to the most?

Post by franticfranz Fri Oct 04, 2013 11:28 pm

My vote goes to Natsuki and Akira, for being both serious. And Akira dresses like a guy (just like me!). ^_^
franticfranz
franticfranz
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Bubuzuke points : 2192
Armitage GUTS!!! : 273

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuga Natsuki Sat Oct 05, 2013 12:59 am

I voted for Natsuki, Mikoto and Akira :)

Natsuki - You all know why : P No need to tell again
Mikoto - In our own ways, we do act like cats. Mikoto reminded me of myself as a child - naive, energetic, friendly; however she still has a bit of my personality whenever I open up to someone. When I open up to someone, they have to expect to be glomped :)
Akira - Crossdressers ^o^ We're both also very territorial and get annoyed when someone enters in our territory >:3 Plus both being secretive and private as well Akira Okuzaki 
Kuga Natsuki
Kuga Natsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Ice Silver Crystal Sat Oct 05, 2013 10:11 am

i chose yukino-san and akane-san due to my shyness.
._. sort of an introvert too.
when it comes to love the most...T.T
Ice Silver Crystal
Ice Silver Crystal
Kruger Wolf Pack Puppy
Kruger Wolf Pack Puppy

Bubuzuke points : 1340
Armitage GUTS!!! : 485

Back to top Go down

Post by ookamidesu Sat Oct 05, 2013 11:01 am

Natsuki and Nao for me... more towards Zhang than Yuuki (hush... i know Zhang is Otome-verse).

:3

I'm sure those who have been here for a while can guess why. ^-^;
ookamidesu
ookamidesu
Sexilicious Zhang-papa
Sexilicious Zhang-papa

Bubuzuke points : 8884
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1354

http://jnz5012.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sat Oct 05, 2013 11:02 am

franticfranz wrote:My vote goes to Natsuki and Akira, for being both serious. And Akira dresses like a guy (just like me!). ^_^
You dress like a guy? o.o Why doesn't anyone tell me these things?
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by ookamidesu Sat Oct 05, 2013 11:04 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
franticfranz wrote:My vote goes to Natsuki and Akira, for being both serious. And Akira dresses like a guy (just like me!). ^_^
Actually, I think a lot of us dress like guys... to some degree?

The only things I purchase from the women's section are underwear. ^-^;
ookamidesu
ookamidesu
Sexilicious Zhang-papa
Sexilicious Zhang-papa

Bubuzuke points : 8884
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1354

http://jnz5012.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sat Oct 05, 2013 11:18 am

(Deppy's wardrobe for starters). Guess there's something comfortable about our clothes. Just avoid the skinny jeans, they ride up the crotch and I will never wear them a second time.

Idea Whatever. You and Franny gave me inspiration. It'll rear it's ugly head in a few minutes.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuga Natsuki Fri Oct 11, 2013 4:17 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Because you're the biggest troll on the forum? Trollface Despite that, you know that I crossdress : P At least a few of us tell you these things ellen 
Kuga Natsuki
Kuga Natsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sat Oct 12, 2013 12:05 am

Nymphetamine wrote:Because you're the biggest troll on the forum? Trollface Despite that, you know that I crossdress : P At least a few of us tell you these things ellen 
Those who are open, honest and above all-direct. Shizuru Fujino 
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by LyriumEidolon Wed Nov 06, 2013 3:39 pm

I guess the Mai Hime character I feel related to the most would have to be Takumi. I too was the youngest in my family, and I find that his shy nature mirrors my own. I seem to remember that I was also surprised when people above me took an interest in me, as what happened with him and Aoi when they first met (with particular reference to her hugging him in a later scene), and I also get quite shocked to say the least when people who I thought were my friends stab me in the back (though in my case the backstabbing is not to the same extent as in Episode 20).
LyriumEidolon
LyriumEidolon
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 331
Armitage GUTS!!! : 59

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Nov 06, 2013 11:10 pm

LyriumEidolon wrote:I guess the Mai Hime character I feel related to the most would have to be Takumi. I too was the youngest in my family, and I find that his shy nature mirrors my own. I seem to remember that I was also surprised when people above me took an interest in me, as what happened with him and Aoi when they first met (with particular reference to her hugging him in a later scene), and I also get quite shocked to say the least when people who I thought were my friends stab me in the back (though in my case the backstabbing is not to the same extent as in Episode 20).
This only tells me that you'll find your own Akira Okuzaki in due time. There are girls that love a friendly guy, believe it or not.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuga Natsuki Thu Nov 07, 2013 3:13 pm

I'm curious about the reasons people have who voted Shizuru :)
Kuga Natsuki
Kuga Natsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by PostoronnimV Thu Nov 07, 2013 9:56 pm

Nymphetamine wrote:I'm curious about the reasons people have who voted Shizuru :)
Hmm... I did not vote for Shizuru, well, I did not vote for anyone... =))

But I can relate to Shizuru in certain aspects... I'm good at hiding my feelings and I often put on a polite facade/mask, especially at work... And at school and then at university, I had the image of a diligent student...

Though 'wearing a mask', it actually is not uncommon, many people in varying degrees wear a mask and for a variety of purposes...  and it isn't always a bad thing... sometimes it is tiring, but sometimes it helps you out to go through many situations...

But I take off my mask around my loved ones... much like Shizuru around Natsuki... =))
PostoronnimV
PostoronnimV
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 367
Armitage GUTS!!! : 120

https://www.youtube.com/user/XxPostoronnimVxX

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Nov 08, 2013 8:34 pm

It's hilarious how Shizuru wears her mask around people that annoy her. She started to lose her composure a bit with Nao, but what about that African American female SEARRS soldier? You know, the one who said Shizuru better follow protocol "or else". Rather than get angry, Shizuru gave her that "or else what?" smile on her face. :'3 Classic stuff.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by hildebrant Fri Nov 08, 2013 9:01 pm

I just voted Tate. Only character in the show I have anything in common with, whether or not thats a good thing is another story
hildebrant
hildebrant
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 888
Armitage GUTS!!! : 233

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Nov 10, 2013 10:57 am

hildebrant wrote:I just voted Tate. Only character in the show I have anything in common with, whether or not thats a good thing is another story
The only bad thing I can think of is that he's just as indecisive as the girl he's in love with.

mai hime  <--------
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by depression76 Wed Nov 13, 2013 9:00 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:(Deppy's wardrobe for starters). Guess there's something comfortable about our clothes. Just avoid the skinny jeans, they ride up the crotch and I will never wear them a second time.

Idea Whatever. You and Franny gave me inspiration. It'll rear it's ugly head in a few minutes.
WHATSWRONGWITHMYWARDROBE DX

Anyway...I voted for Mikoto and Shizuru lulz
Coz I dunno who I relate to the most!!! T___T

But like, I share Mikoto's love for food and I'm pretty much like Shiz in the always-have-a-smile-on-her-face thing...but personality-wise I'm not sure hahaha.

Halp? ;v;
depression76
depression76
White Devil Worshiper
White Devil Worshiper

Bubuzuke points : 7627
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1396

http://daydreamwiththedragon.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Nov 14, 2013 7:01 pm

depression76 wrote:WHATSWRONGWITHMYWARDROBE DX

Anyway...I voted for Mikoto and Shizuru lulz
Coz I dunno who I relate to the most!!! T___T

But like, I share Mikoto's love for food and I'm pretty much like Shiz in the always-have-a-smile-on-her-face thing...but personality-wise I'm not sure hahaha.

Halp? ;v;
;V; You're more like Natsuki during her moments of embarrassment. Tsundere all the way! There's not one once of Shizuru in you!

Mikoto I can agree with since you're always hungry. :'3
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Lerena Mon Nov 18, 2013 7:03 am

This is a difficult question. I would say I'm more like Nao, especially when it comes to having trust issues. My trust issues aren't as severe as hers, but there is only one person besides myself in this world that I trust completely. What I do is I trust people when it comes to certain things and withhold that trust when it comes to matters I don't trust them with.

I also live for myself, because at the end of the day I'm all I have. Sometimes I get lonely, but I have problems that only I can solve.

What is everyone else's opinion of me based on my posts? Which character do you see me as and why? I'm curious to know who I come off as.
Lerena
Lerena
The Solitary Slytherin Duelist

Bubuzuke points : 3771
Armitage GUTS!!! : 558
Location : In the middle of a dark void containing me and a laptop with inter-dimensional Internet

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Nov 18, 2013 7:03 pm

HiME  Happy Belated Birthday to Ryotaro Okiayu (seiyuu of Bruce Wallace Windbloom)!

Upcoming Mai-HiME/Otome birthday:

Caitlynne Elizabeth Medrek (English voice actress for Mikoto Minagi) on November 19th!
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Nov 18, 2013 7:06 pm

Lerena wrote:What is everyone else's opinion of me based on my posts? Which character do you see me as and why? I'm curious to know who I come off as.
You normally come off as Mai Tokiha to me, Lerena. It's difficult to say whether or not you're a hard worker, but seeing how you devote yourself to roleplay here and there, that could count as work ethic. Mai can be serious, silly, emotional and gaga for men. Over the years, you have stricken us with all these straits.

mai hime 
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by hildebrant Mon Nov 18, 2013 9:00 pm

I know I said I was closer to Tate earlier but, thinking it over I'm more of a combination of a number of other characters:

Manga Tate: I've had a number of bad things happen in my past, and they still haunt me to this day
Nao and kind of Natsuki: I don't trust anyone, Anyone. Ever, especially new faces and it takes alot to get through to me
Akira: I'm usually in dark areas, always watching, always planning, always thinking
Anime Tate: Hated by practically everyone.
hildebrant
hildebrant
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 888
Armitage GUTS!!! : 233

Back to top Go down

Post by Lerena Tue Nov 19, 2013 12:59 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:You normally come off as Mai Tokiha to me, Lerena. It's difficult to say whether or not you're a hard worker, but seeing how you devote yourself to roleplay here and there, that could count as work ethic. Mai can be serious, silly, emotional and gaga for men. Over the years, you have stricken us with all these straits.

mai hime 
Interesting. Mai is one of the characters I least expected to come across. I suppose it's because I'm rarely similar to the main character in a series. I can definitely see how I come across as her though. I do fit all those traits.

I try to pride myself in working hard when I can, but whether or not I work as hard as Mai is debatable. Role-play is the area where I work the hardest, though I'm trying to move my work ethic to my writing craft as well.
Lerena
Lerena

Bubuzuke points : 3771
Armitage GUTS!!! : 558
Location : In the middle of a dark void containing me and a laptop with inter-dimensional Internet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next