Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What if you were (Character's name)? Mai-HiME/Otome

+15
Veronica-Searrs
SulliMike23
depression76
HollowPoint
Defiant
The Knight of Gold
Juliet
zanekal1
Lerena
hildebrant
MidnightPersona
The Fire Stirring Ruby
Luu Sky Sapphire
Lena Sayers
Chaglette
19 posters

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

hime - What if you were (Character's name)? Mai-HiME/Otome - Page 2 Empty Re: What if you were (Character's name)? Mai-HiME/Otome

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Mar 30, 2011 10:55 pm

If I were Kiyohime, I'd swallow Nao Yuuki whole. :DR Kruger:
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

hime - What if you were (Character's name)? Mai-HiME/Otome - Page 2 Empty Re: What if you were (Character's name)? Mai-HiME/Otome

Post by Chaglette Thu Mar 31, 2011 7:51 am

That will give poor Kiyohime indigestion Akira Okuzaki

If I were Kagutsuchi I would spit a fire ball at Shiho's head ;3
Chaglette
Chaglette
Archmeister of Fujinoism
Archmeister of Fujinoism

Bubuzuke points : 4959
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1293

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Mar 31, 2011 12:26 pm

Chie-sama wrote:That will give poor Kiyohime indigestion Akira Okuzaki

Akira Okuzaki Okuzaki agrees. *ninja high five*

If I were Duran, I'd find smell the panties of the other HiME. I mean, why does Natsuki gets all the attention!? Natsuki Kuga
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaglette Fri Apr 01, 2011 4:04 am

Natsuki gets enough from Shizuru and her panty grabbing abilities!! Akira Okuzaki

If I were Miroku I would be a superstar in baseball. Really, its weapon is just a giant baseball bat :shock:
Chaglette
Chaglette
Archmeister of Fujinoism
Archmeister of Fujinoism

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Apr 01, 2011 1:04 pm

Chie-sama wrote:If I were Miroku I would be a superstar in baseball. Really, its weapon is just a giant baseball bat :shock:

o_o Mikoto's team would win every World Series!

If I were Fumi Himeno, I'd consider finding someone else to be intimidate with. Mashiro Kazahana is cool and all (well not really, she is kind of a deceiver) but....you know. ^^;;; Older girls, Fumi. You'll be much happier.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaglette Fri Apr 01, 2011 1:10 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Chie-sama wrote:If I were Miroku I would be a superstar in baseball. Really, its weapon is just a giant baseball bat :shock:

o_o Mikoto's team would win every World Series!

If I were Fumi Himeno, I'd consider finding someone else to be intimidate with. Mashiro Kazahana is cool and all (well not really, she is kind of a deceiver) but....you know. ^^;;; Older girls, Fumi. You'll be much happier.

Fumi can also seriously consider being a pedo maid. Akira Okuzaki

If I were Shiho's child I would get one artificial leg. Its leg will get arthritis soon if it does not get one more leg. psyduck
Chaglette
Chaglette
Archmeister of Fujinoism
Archmeister of Fujinoism

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Apr 01, 2011 1:14 pm

Chie-sama wrote:Fumi can also seriously consider being a pedo maid. Akira Okuzaki

Akira Okuzaki Yus. *shivers*

If I were Alyssa Searrs (today's her birthday, head over to the Mai-HiME forum to wish her a good one!) I'd be really scared of Miyu's robotic parts during intimacy...

MIYU AND FUMI SHOULD BE IN JAIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Natsuki Kuga
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaglette Fri Apr 01, 2011 1:25 pm

YOU CAN'T ARREST OFFICER MIYU!! >w>

If I were Diana I would consider getting slimey tentacles instead of vines :oops: :oops: :oops:
Chaglette
Chaglette
Archmeister of Fujinoism
Archmeister of Fujinoism

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Apr 01, 2011 8:22 pm

Chie-sama wrote:If I were Diana I would consider getting slimey tentacles instead of vines :oops: :oops: :oops:

Dirty Diana. :3

If I were Midori Sugiura, I'd make sure Nao accompanies me at all times during happy hour. Arika Yumemiya I just want a reason to barf on her. >:3
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaglette Fri Apr 01, 2011 11:54 pm

Too bad for nao Akira Okuzaki

If I were Shiho's child I would get an artificial leg. That one leg will get athritis soon if it doesn't get another leg :shock:
Chaglette
Chaglette
Archmeister of Fujinoism
Archmeister of Fujinoism

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sat Apr 02, 2011 2:06 am

If I were Shiho, I'd find someone my age to be romantic with. ^^; I built my status with Tate as a little sister type and it's gonna stay that way. Shiho Huit
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaglette Sun Apr 03, 2011 1:17 am

Good for Tate >w>

If I were Gennai I would get a better weapon than the stupid spiked ball. In comparison to other childs balls suck :T
Chaglette
Chaglette
Archmeister of Fujinoism
Archmeister of Fujinoism

Back to top Go down

Post by Lena Sayers Sun Apr 03, 2011 1:40 am

if i am Mikoto i will take the sword and cut all the school into half.. so there will be no school...
Lena Sayers
Lena Sayers
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 979
Armitage GUTS!!! : 278
Location : *~Somewhere in the palace teaching Arika to be a good Miester Otome~*

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaglette Sun Apr 03, 2011 1:54 am

XD That would be great. Cut my school too...

If I were Takumi I would wear skirts >w>

Though personally I hate skirts <w<
Chaglette
Chaglette
Archmeister of Fujinoism
Archmeister of Fujinoism

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Apr 03, 2011 1:36 pm

Chie-sama wrote:Though personally I hate skirts <w<

WHY!? You're such a tomboy. That reminds me...

If I were Natsuki, I'd wear shorts under my skirt at all times. Takeda will never gain free access ever again! Natsuki Kuga
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaglette Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:48 am

WHY!? You're such a tomboy.

I AM a tomboy >:3 It's like being a real life Chie Hallard >w> My voice is deeper than the girls here, I have short hair (Looks more like Mai/Tomoe's hair, without the long part making it look like Mai's hair except neater), I like dress shirts, I wear shorts under my skirt (school uniform... PFFT), I wear shorts all the time, I don't understand how girly girls think, I like guy's stuff (weapons, violent stuff... My very girly friends don't understand them at all >.> They just say I'm crazy) I don't have ear rings and I am tall >:U YESH.......

If I were Chie Harada I would have a secret plan to burn all skirts in school. >:3

Chaglette
Chaglette
Archmeister of Fujinoism
Archmeister of Fujinoism

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Apr 06, 2011 12:44 pm

Chie-sama wrote:I AM a tomboy >:3 It's like being a real life Chie Hallard >w> My voice is deeper than the girls here, I have short hair (Looks more like Mai/Tomoe's hair, without the long part making it look like Mai's hair except neater), I like dress shirts, I wear shorts under my skirt (school uniform... PFFT), I wear shorts all the time, I don't understand how girly girls think, I like guy's stuff (weapons, violent stuff... My very girly friends don't understand them at all >.> They just say I'm crazy) I don't have ear rings and I am tall >:U YESH.......

Jesus Fumi, Chie-sama. Should I invite you out with me and the guys sometime? Wink Think you can handle our hardcore activities? Catherine, Neggi and Dye are supposedly tomboys too, I'll let you know in July whether they can live up to that titles. :DR Kruger: Leave the lip gloss at home, you're hanging with the men nao. ;p

If I were Reito Kanzaki, I'd pimp all the no-name fangirl sheep that follow me around. I'd give up on Mai Tokiha ever since she wanted to go all feminist on me in Kuro no Mai Saigo no Bansan. >_>
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaglette Thu Apr 07, 2011 3:58 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Chie-sama wrote:I AM a tomboy >:3 It's like being a real life Chie Hallard >w> My voice is deeper than the girls here, I have short hair (Looks more like Mai/Tomoe's hair, without the long part making it look like Mai's hair except neater), I like dress shirts, I wear shorts under my skirt (school uniform... PFFT), I wear shorts all the time, I don't understand how girly girls think, I like guy's stuff (weapons, violent stuff... My very girly friends don't understand them at all >.> They just say I'm crazy) I don't have ear rings and I am tall >:U YESH.......

Jesus Fumi, Chie-sama. Should I invite you out with me and the guys sometime? Wink Think you can handle our hardcore activities? Catherine, Neggi and Dye are supposedly tomboys too, I'll let you know in July whether they can live up to that titles. :DR Kruger: Leave the lip gloss at home, you're hanging with the men nao. ;p

If I were Reito Kanzaki, I'd pimp all the no-name fangirl sheep that follow me around. I'd give up on Mai Tokiha ever since she wanted to go all feminist on me in Kuro no Mai Saigo no Bansan. >_>

BRING IT ON :twisted: I don't even have lip gloss >_>'''

If I were an American Chie-sama I would ACCEPT YOUR INVITATION IMMEDIATELY :twisted: Too bad I'm not anyway ;^;
Chaglette
Chaglette
Archmeister of Fujinoism
Archmeister of Fujinoism

Back to top Go down

Post by Lena Sayers Thu Apr 07, 2011 4:09 am

Chie-sama wrote:
WHY!? You're such a tomboy.

I AM a tomboy >:3 It's like being a real life Chie Hallard >w> My voice is deeper than the girls here, I have short hair (Looks more like Mai/Tomoe's hair, without the long part making it look like Mai's hair except neater), I like dress shirts, I wear shorts under my skirt (school uniform... PFFT), I wear shorts all the time, I don't understand how girly girls think, I like guy's stuff (weapons, violent stuff... My very girly friends don't understand them at all >.> They just say I'm crazy) I don't have ear rings and I am tall >:U YESH.......

If I were Chie Harada I would have a secret plan to burn all skirts in school. >:3

Chie.. you are just like me =) Why not lets burn all the skirts of our school together?? it will become a campfire=) *prepares all the SC 's campfire songs that i know =)*
By the way i am very obsess with swords... i even thought of how i am going to decorate my house next time...

And if I am Lena Sayers i will be teaching Arika all the skills that i know.
Lena Sayers
Lena Sayers
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 979
Armitage GUTS!!! : 278
Location : *~Somewhere in the palace teaching Arika to be a good Miester Otome~*

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Apr 07, 2011 12:37 pm

Natsuki Kuga Skirt haterz.

If I were Elliot Chandler, I'd spend my precious time trying to win Una Shamrock's affections instead of Lena's. <3
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaglette Fri Apr 08, 2011 5:41 am

YESH HATE SKIRTS Akira Okuzaki

If I were Julia I would conduct knitting lessons for hopeless girls with crushes on their guys. That would piss Nao off ;P stealing her victims 👅
Chaglette
Chaglette
Archmeister of Fujinoism
Archmeister of Fujinoism

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Apr 08, 2011 1:00 pm

If I were the Nina-Cat, I'd want to transform into a human so Natsuki Kruger can abuse me in the distant future. <3
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 08, 2011 1:02 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:If I were the Nina-Cat, I'd want to transform into a human so Natsuki Kruger can abuse me in the distant future. <3

<3 XD

If I were Natsuki Kruger, I would definitely not be tied down to just Viola.

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Apr 08, 2011 9:21 pm

Hollowed-Words wrote:<3 XD

If I were Natsuki Kruger, I would definitely not be tied down to just Viola.

Amen. There's a lot more vagina in the Multiverse. Sorry Viola, you're not the only female pimp around. 8)

If I were Irina Woods, I'd have Chie Hallard as my mentor. She's already the mini-Chie! Chie can polish her Aoi capturin' skillz. <3
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaglette Wed Apr 13, 2011 8:53 am

XD LOLS!!!

If I were Artemis I would be an astrologist and take photos of the HiME star and other stuff in the universe while waiting for Alyssa's command 👅
Chaglette
Chaglette
Archmeister of Fujinoism
Archmeister of Fujinoism

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next