Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What if you were (Character's name)? Mai-HiME/Otome

+15
Veronica-Searrs
SulliMike23
depression76
HollowPoint
Defiant
The Knight of Gold
Juliet
zanekal1
Lerena
hildebrant
MidnightPersona
The Fire Stirring Ruby
Luu Sky Sapphire
Lena Sayers
Chaglette
19 posters

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

hime - What if you were (Character's name)? Mai-HiME/Otome - Page 7 Empty Re: What if you were (Character's name)? Mai-HiME/Otome

Post by Chaglette Fri Jul 08, 2011 8:58 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:If I were Aoi Senoh, I'd be the first one to be on her friend's list. <3

If I were Chie Harada I would request Aoi for her every little bit of personal information :twisted:
Chaglette
Chaglette
Archmeister of Fujinoism
Archmeister of Fujinoism

Bubuzuke points : 4959
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1293

Back to top Go down

hime - What if you were (Character's name)? Mai-HiME/Otome - Page 7 Empty Re: What if you were (Character's name)? Mai-HiME/Otome

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:26 am

Chie-sama wrote:If I were Chie Harada I would request Aoi for her every little bit of personal information :twisted:

If I were Aoi Senoh, I would be more than happy to share that information. Wink Oh how kinky that would be.

Also, if I were Aoi Senoh, I'd request Chie to feast on me while my leg heals...it's not like I can get out of bed anytime soon...
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaglette Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:31 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:If I were Aoi Senoh, I would be more than happy to share that information. Wink Oh how kinky that would be.

Also, if I were Aoi Senoh, I'd request Chie to feast on me while my leg heals...it's not like I can get out of bed anytime soon...

If I were Chie Harada I would decline and say, "We wouldn't want you to scream in pain don't you?" Wink Then I'll tease her endlessly :DR Kruger:
Chaglette
Chaglette
Archmeister of Fujinoism
Archmeister of Fujinoism

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Jul 08, 2011 8:58 pm

Chie-sama wrote:If I were Chie Harada I would decline and say, "We wouldn't want you to scream in pain don't you?" Wink Then I'll tease her endlessly :DR Kruger:

If I were Aoi Senoh, I'd call you a 'meanie'. ;p Just like when Chie implied that Aoi's chest was small in the omake.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaglette Sat Jul 09, 2011 1:03 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:If I were Aoi Senoh, I'd call you a 'meanie'. ;p Just like when Chie implied that Aoi's chest was small in the omake.

Well, it was. XD

If I were Chie Harada I would reply, "You're being mean to me by getting injured too..." *Pretends to get upset*
Chaglette
Chaglette
Archmeister of Fujinoism
Archmeister of Fujinoism

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:37 am

If I were Shizuru Fujino, I'd walk into the room and go 'Ara ara!' in a way that implies your relationship with Aoi. Shizuru Fujino The Student Council President knows all...
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaglette Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:50 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:If I were Shizuru Fujino, I'd walk into the room and go 'Ara ara!' in a way that implies your relationship with Aoi. Shizuru Fujino The Student Council President knows all...

If I were Chie Harada I would silently curse the fact that I forgot to lock the door and face palms.

;3
Chaglette
Chaglette
Archmeister of Fujinoism
Archmeister of Fujinoism

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Jul 10, 2011 9:32 am

If I were Shiho Munakata, I'd choke the life out of Nagi with my pigtails. Those things are ALIVE. Shiho Huit
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 11, 2011 3:19 pm

If I was Tomoe, I'd go for Nao, because that Shizuru is just an evil bitch who screws Natsuki's mind over. And not to mention, everyone elses. >_>

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:33 pm

Entwined Lunatic Wolvetta wrote:If I was Tomoe, I'd go for Nao, because that Shizuru is just an evil bitch who screws Natsuki's mind over. And not to mention, everyone elses. >_>

shizurubaby

^ Pure evil~

If I were Shizuru Viola, I'd treat my Gakuenchou lover with a lot more respect. Sleeping with Tomoe? ^^; A bit much.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by depression76 Thu Jul 21, 2011 6:49 pm

I were Nao in Otome, I'd run myself for President of Artai...or Queen...and rule that world~~ no, really. I mean, you can never have enough of a fun, laid back leader like her xD black cat
depression76
depression76
White Devil Worshiper
White Devil Worshiper

Bubuzuke points : 7627
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1396

http://daydreamwiththedragon.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Veronica-Searrs Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:01 pm

If I were Viola, I would seduce young girls… And catch them (what?!?!?! Such thoughts)… [Mai-OtomeZwei(lol),yeahwouldbeabitinteresting]
Veronica-Searrs
Veronica-Searrs
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 511
Armitage GUTS!!! : 172

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:04 pm

If I were Reito Kanzaki, and I kinda am, I would seduce slightly younger girls and catch them in the HiME verse. ;p Miss Veronica up there claimed the Mai-Otome world and all it's femalez already... >_>
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Veronica-Searrs Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:55 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:If I were Reito Kanzaki, and I kinda am, I would seduce slightly younger girls and catch them in the HiME verse. ;p Miss Veronica up there claimed the Mai-Otome world and all it's femalez already... >_>

Hahaha, Luu is soooooo cute. [?]

If I were Fujino, I would invite Reito for a quick tea ... So we would seduce young girls ... [I have to stop it, for sure. >///>]
Veronica-Searrs
Veronica-Searrs
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:49 am

Veronica-Searrs wrote:Hahaha, Luu is soooooo cute. [?]

If I were Fujino, I would invite Reito for a quick tea ... So we would seduce young girls ... [I have to stop it, for sure. >///>]

>:3 Rawr.

Nah, there's no stopping it once someone beautiful like Natsuki Kuga stops by to see us. <3
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Veronica-Searrs Fri Jul 22, 2011 4:38 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Veronica-Searrs wrote:Hahaha, Luu is soooooo cute. [?]

>:3 Rawr.

Nah, there's no stopping it once someone beautiful like Natsuki Kuga stops by to see us. <3

That person should have some serious business to take care of, so we'll continue. <- Just ignore.

Luu, you're the best. :3
Veronica-Searrs
Veronica-Searrs
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaglette Sat Jul 23, 2011 7:40 am

If I were pedo Ishigami I would force Mikoto to wear pads :D

Sadly, Ishigami is not a pedophile, but still...!
Chaglette
Chaglette
Archmeister of Fujinoism
Archmeister of Fujinoism

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sat Jul 23, 2011 11:06 am

Chie-sama wrote:Sadly, Ishigami is not a pedophile, but still...!

We don't know that, do we? Saw the way he looked at Takumi? His 360 pedo spin stare makes me question his interests beyond making penguins pregnant.

If I were Natsuki Kuga, I'd flaunt my good looks at the mirror all day. You're the most beautiful girl in the entire series and you're not aware of it? Shame on you, Kuga. Natsuki Kuga
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaglette Sat Jul 23, 2011 8:57 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:We don't know that, do we? Saw the way he looked at Takumi? His 360 pedo spin stare makes me question his interests beyond making penguins pregnant.

If I were Natsuki Kuga, I'd flaunt my good looks at the mirror all day. You're the most beautiful girl in the entire series and you're not aware of it? Shame on you, Kuga. Natsuki Kuga

If I were Natsuki Kuga I would use my photos to cover the walls *w* Loook at that sexah bodeh~!
Chaglette
Chaglette
Archmeister of Fujinoism
Archmeister of Fujinoism

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Jul 24, 2011 11:33 am

Chie-sama wrote:If I were Natsuki Kuga I would use my photos to cover the walls *w* Loook at that sexah bodeh~!

*o* YES!!! >_> You're getting me excited here, Chie. Stop casting your Passions of Youth on me! >_< Now I want time alone with a picture of Natsuki!!!

If I were that black soldier woman from the Searrs Foundation, I would of acted more black and slapped Shizuru after she asked "what if we refuse?". BITCH, U STAY IN THIS ROOM UNTEAL FURTHA NO-TICE! *SNAPS FINGERS*
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by depression76 Tue Jul 26, 2011 3:46 pm

If I were...lets see...Chie, I'd romance Aoi all day long and make a spinoff anime about us xD
depression76
depression76
White Devil Worshiper
White Devil Worshiper

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:47 am

If I were Alyssa Searrs, I would fire Artemis at random spots around the world. XD

Cutest terrorist ever? o_o;
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by depression76 Wed Jul 27, 2011 4:21 pm

If I were Miyu I would uhh....install wifi as an added weapon?? O_o
depression76
depression76
White Devil Worshiper
White Devil Worshiper

Back to top Go down

Post by Veronica-Searrs Thu Jul 28, 2011 4:57 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:If I were Alyssa Searrs, I would fire Artemis at random spots around the world. XD

Cutest terrorist ever? o_o;

Hahaha, my sister. y.y <- Nah.

If I were Viola I would kidnap and run away with Kruger-sama and her soft and cute tummy. <3
Veronica-Searrs
Veronica-Searrs
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaglette Fri Jul 29, 2011 4:42 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:*o* YES!!! >_> You're getting me excited here, Chie. Stop casting your Passions of Youth on me! >_< Now I want time alone with a picture of Natsuki!!!

Nevar!!! >:3

If I were Shiho I would start Maki-maki-ing =w=
Chaglette
Chaglette
Archmeister of Fujinoism
Archmeister of Fujinoism

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next