Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If MAI-Hime/MAI-Otome Characters had Digimon Partners which would fit them

+2
Luu Sky Sapphire
The Knight of Gold
6 posters

Go down

If MAI-Hime/MAI-Otome Characters had Digimon Partners which would fit them Empty If MAI-Hime/MAI-Otome Characters had Digimon Partners which would fit them

Post by The Knight of Gold Tue May 24, 2011 11:28 pm

So are their any Digimon Fans in this forum and what Digimon partners do you think would fit the different character in the Mai Franchise ill start

Natsuki Kuga/Kruger

http://digimon.wikia.com/wiki/MetalGarurumon

Mai Tokiha both version

http://digimon.wikia.com/wiki/WarGreymon
The Knight of Gold
The Knight of Gold
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Bubuzuke points : 17
Armitage GUTS!!! : 4

Back to top Go down

If MAI-Hime/MAI-Otome Characters had Digimon Partners which would fit them Empty Re: If MAI-Hime/MAI-Otome Characters had Digimon Partners which would fit them

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu May 26, 2011 8:02 pm

Whoo, Knight, I'm so rusty on my Digimon knowledge (it's been quite a while). The following do come to mind (if I misspelled anyone, let me know XD; )

Mai Tokiha's Kagutsuchi - Birdramon
Shizuru Fujino's Kiyohime - seadramon (needs more heads! XD)
Akane Higurashi's Hari - saberleomon
Shiho Munakata's Yatagarasu - yatagaramon or Karatenmon
Nao Yuuki's Julia - arukenimon
Yukariko Sanada's Vlas - pegasusmon
Midori Sugiura's Gakutenou - Monochromon or rhinomon (FUUUUUU-SION-HA!?)
Yukino Kikukawa's Diana - Chrysalimon

Picture comparisons coming soon. :)
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

If MAI-Hime/MAI-Otome Characters had Digimon Partners which would fit them Empty Re: If MAI-Hime/MAI-Otome Characters had Digimon Partners which would fit them

Post by The Knight of Gold Thu May 26, 2011 9:36 pm

I found another Digimon which would fit both version of Mai

http://digimon.wikia.com/wiki/AncientGreymon#AncientGreymon

so what do you think of my choice for both version Natsuki IMO Mai-HIME version of Natsuki will fit the Normal version MetalGarurumon and the Mai-Otome version will get MetalGarurumon X
The Knight of Gold
The Knight of Gold
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sat May 28, 2011 2:43 pm

They're very good choices, Knight. AncientGreymon is even more diesel than Kagutsuchi. :) Perfect if Mai ever gets more pissed than she was against Mikoto (their first fight).

Here is my Mai-HiME/Digimon comparison chart as promised, it's not complete but you get the idea:

If MAI-Hime/MAI-Otome Characters had Digimon Partners which would fit them Mai_hi10
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sat May 28, 2011 2:45 pm

Before I forget, are you into VS matches?

Mai-HiME/Otome VS. THE WORLD!

Maybe you can inject some life into this experimental subject. :)
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by The Knight of Gold Sat May 28, 2011 5:06 pm

Yeah also I'm currently thinking which Digimon would fit Arika , Lena , Nina , Mashiro , and the other Mai-Otome characters
The Knight of Gold
The Knight of Gold
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnightPersona Sun May 29, 2011 3:46 am

Haruka Suzushiro: FUCKING GATOMON! Gatomon is BEAST xD Plus digivolving? Angewomon <3
MidnightPersona
MidnightPersona
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Bubuzuke points : 4253
Armitage GUTS!!! : 798

Back to top Go down

Post by hildebrant Tue May 31, 2011 9:19 pm

[quote="The Knight of Gold"]So are their any Digimon Fans in this forum and what Digimon partners do you think would fit the different character in the Mai Franchise ill start

Natsuki Kuga/Kruger

Natsuki being given Metal Garurumon isn't really much of a stretch, heck when I first saw Duran I immediately thought it was MealGarurumon. The more I think about it, Natsuki and Yamato have a few things in common. Both have lone wolfish tendencies, both are doing all of their things in their own group for a family member of sorts, both have wolf like partners, and both are repeatedly slashed in almost all forms of fiction.

If you really want to keep up the trend, why not give Shizuru Orochimon ? Closest I can think of to Kiyohime. Oh and to all involved in this topic, do you plan on just giving the girls digimon partners or will this extend to the other characters?
hildebrant
hildebrant
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 888
Armitage GUTS!!! : 233

Back to top Go down

Post by The Knight of Gold Tue May 31, 2011 10:50 pm

[quote="hildebrant"]
The Knight of Gold wrote:So are their any Digimon Fans in this forum and what Digimon partners do you think would fit the different character in the Mai Franchise ill start

Natsuki Kuga/Kruger

Natsuki being given Metal Garurumon isn't really much of a stretch, heck when I first saw Duran I immediately thought it was MealGarurumon. The more I think about it, Natsuki and Yamato have a few things in common. Both have lone wolfish tendencies, both are doing all of their things in their own group for a family member of sorts, both have wolf like partners, and both are repeatedly slashed in almost all forms of fiction.

If you really want to keep up the trend, why not give Shizuru Orochimon ? Closest I can think of to Kiyohime. Oh and to all involved in this topic, do you plan on just giving the girls digimon partners or will this extend to the other characters?

Yeah it will extend to other characters

The Knight of Gold
The Knight of Gold
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Sergay Tate Tue May 31, 2011 11:43 pm

oh god digimon. i can hardly remember any of it xD if you had have said pokemon though i would have been able to think of some Razz lol
Sergay Tate
Sergay Tate
Cat Goddess
Cat Goddess

Bubuzuke points : 5920
Armitage GUTS!!! : 724

Back to top Go down

Post by hildebrant Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:22 pm

hopefully this topic isn't too dead, but if it does get revived, do let me know when you've thought of a full list for all the cast, pretty intrigued by whom gets what digimon
hildebrant
hildebrant
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 888
Armitage GUTS!!! : 233

Back to top Go down

Post by SulliMike23 Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:42 pm

Hmm...you know, I know quite a few digimon who'd be excellent partners for the Hime characters.

Natsuki-MetalGarurumon
Shizuru-Orochimon
Mikoto-Gatomon (maybe)
Midori-Monochromon
Akane-Baihumon
Yukariko-Knightmon or Unimon
Mai-Biyomon

That's all I can think of for right now.
SulliMike23
SulliMike23
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 959
Armitage GUTS!!! : 281

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down