Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What if you were (Character's name)? Mai-HiME/Otome

+15
Veronica-Searrs
SulliMike23
depression76
HollowPoint
Defiant
The Knight of Gold
Juliet
zanekal1
Lerena
hildebrant
MidnightPersona
The Fire Stirring Ruby
Luu Sky Sapphire
Lena Sayers
Chaglette
19 posters

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

hime - What if you were (Character's name)? Mai-HiME/Otome - Page 8 Empty Re: What if you were (Character's name)? Mai-HiME/Otome

Post by mandygirl78 Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:21 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Chie-sama wrote:If I were Natsuki Kuga I would use my photos to cover the walls *w* Loook at that sexah bodeh~!

*o* YES!!! >_> You're getting me excited here, Chie. Stop casting your Passions of Youth on me! >_< Now I want time alone with a picture of Natsuki!!!

If I were that black soldier woman from the Searrs Foundation, I would of acted more black and slapped Shizuru after she asked "what if we refuse?". BITCH, U STAY IN THIS ROOM UNTEAL FURTHA NO-TICE! *SNAPS FINGERS*

Don't worry, this black woman did that already :D (okay, Black/East-Indian...)
mandygirl78
mandygirl78
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Bubuzuke points : 328
Armitage GUTS!!! : 108

Back to top Go down

hime - What if you were (Character's name)? Mai-HiME/Otome - Page 8 Empty Re: What if you were (Character's name)? Mai-HiME/Otome

Post by mandygirl78 Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:23 am

If I was Fumi, I would kick all the boys out of Fuuka Academy.

Strawberry Panic would have nothing against Fuuka!
mandygirl78
mandygirl78
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by mandygirl78 Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:23 am

If I was Mai, I would tied Tate up to a dungeon and leave him there.
mandygirl78
mandygirl78
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by ookamidesu Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:26 pm

If I were Natsuki, I'd make sure Takeda change schools after that incident.
ookamidesu
ookamidesu
Sexilicious Zhang-papa
Sexilicious Zhang-papa

Bubuzuke points : 8884
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1354

http://jnz5012.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:03 am

If I were Natsuki Kuga, Post-Episode 26, I would reveal the location of my Playstation 2. :3 She has one in the omake, proving she's a gamer.

BTW Mandy, please remember to edit your post or wait for another member to answer. :) Just to avoid double-triple posts in the future.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaglette Fri Aug 05, 2011 5:31 am

If I were Takeda I would transfer to an all-boys school to avoid death from nosebleeding -w-
Chaglette
Chaglette
Archmeister of Fujinoism
Archmeister of Fujinoism

Bubuzuke points : 4959
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1293

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:11 am

Chie-sama wrote:If I were Takeda I would transfer to an all-boys school to avoid death from nosebleeding -w-

>_> Thanks Chie, the thought of Takeda in his own yaoi school drama spin off entered my mind. x_x

If I were Chie Harada, I'd try singing at the next karaoke get-together becauseOMG I LOOOOOOOOOOOVE MITSUKI SAIGA AND HER BOYISH VOICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>/////< *hyperventilates*
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaglette Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:31 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:>_> Thanks Chie, the thought of Takeda in his own yaoi school drama spin off entered my mind. x_x

If I were Chie Harada, I'd try singing at the next karaoke get-together becauseOMG I LOOOOOOOOOOOVE MITSUKI SAIGA AND HER BOYISH VOICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>/////< *hyperventilates*

I didn't mention yaoi Luu~ ;D You have an overactive imagination. MITSUKI SAIGA!!!!!!! <3

If I were Yukariko I would have st. Vlad on guard against Ishigami 24/7.
Chaglette
Chaglette
Archmeister of Fujinoism
Archmeister of Fujinoism

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Aug 05, 2011 7:36 pm

Chie-sama wrote:I didn't mention yaoi Luu~ ;D You have an overactive imagination.

Do not. >o>; It just tends to go haywire from time to time...

Chie-sama wrote:MITSUKI SAIGA!!!!!!! <3

Can I die now? Seriously. kawaiidesuplz

Chie-sama wrote:If I were Yukariko I would have st. Vlad on guard against Ishigami 24/7.

If I were Ishigami, I'd already be on a plane leaving Japan. ;p Not gonna die with a flaming kiss kamikaze for the second time! Argh
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaglette Sun Aug 07, 2011 3:21 am

If I were Shizuru Fujino I would go lezbikins if I see this:

hime - What if you were (Character's name)? Mai-HiME/Otome - Page 8 Sister11
Too cute x3
Chaglette
Chaglette
Archmeister of Fujinoism
Archmeister of Fujinoism

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:09 am

^ Sister Yukariko can be so adorable. <333

If I were Natsuki Kruger, I'd learn how to shoot. >_> I'm sorry, we watched Zwei at Otakon and once again, disappointed in her fighting ability.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaglette Mon Aug 08, 2011 10:03 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:^ Sister Yukariko can be so adorable. <333

If I were Natsuki Kruger, I'd learn how to shoot. >_> I'm sorry, we watched Zwei at Otakon and once again, disappointed in her fighting ability.

Let's start with the basics *w*: Rubberbands

Akira Okuzaki : Okuzaki does not approve of rubberbands. Use the kunai. Nin.

Mai Tokiha : I think Natsuki should train with water gun!

Nao Yuuki : That sex-deficient girl should just practice the aiming of her orgasm.

Natsuki Kuga : NAO! >:C

Shizuru Fujino : Ara~ I shall help Natsuki with that <3

Natsuki Kuga : Shizuru! >o<
Chaglette
Chaglette
Archmeister of Fujinoism
Archmeister of Fujinoism

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Aug 08, 2011 10:14 am

tomoe2 : Asking that boring woman to aim her orgasm is asking for too much. Shizuru-oneesama, allow ME to show you how it's done.

Gakuenchou : YOU WHORE!!!

If I were manga Natsuki Kuga, I'd wonder why I still have the body of a supermodel even after consuming buckets of mayonnaise.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaglette Mon Aug 08, 2011 10:19 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote: tomoe2 : Asking that boring woman to aim her orgasm is asking for too much. Shizuru-oneesama, allow ME to show you how it's done.

Gakuenchou : YOU WHORE!!!

If I were manga Natsuki Kuga, I'd wonder why I still have the body of a supermodel even after consuming buckets of mayonnaise.

LOLOL :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

If I were manga Shizuru Fujino I would wonder why was I so crazy to barge into a heated fight between Natsuki and her mom.
Chaglette
Chaglette
Archmeister of Fujinoism
Archmeister of Fujinoism

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Aug 08, 2011 10:58 am

Natsuki's mom...

If I were Saeko Kuga, I'd model for a nude magazine. >_> The mother of NATSUKI KUGA and you don't even show her much or have her as a spare villain the anime series?!

*SLAPS SUNRISE* STOP HAVING GUNDAM HARD-ONS!!!! >:3
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaglette Mon Aug 08, 2011 11:39 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:Natsuki's mom...

If I were Saeko Kuga, I'd model for a nude magazine. >_> The mother of NATSUKI KUGA and you don't even show her much or have her as a spare villain the anime series?!

*SLAPS SUNRISE* STOP HAVING GUNDAM HARD-ONS!!!! >:3

It's a waste of beauty to be a researcher XD

If I were Akira Okuzaki I would stalk Ishigami Akira Okuzaki

Akira Okuzaki : He is suspicious. Nin.
Chaglette
Chaglette
Archmeister of Fujinoism
Archmeister of Fujinoism

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:05 am

Chie-sama wrote:It's a waste of beauty to be a researcher XD

Yeah, really! I must do something for such a beautiful yet minor character.

Idea

^________^

If I were Takumi Tokiha, after getting treated in America, I'd make love to Akira three time a day~ Without my illness, I have a whole new level of confidence and cockiness. 8) *grabs Miss Okuzaki* Come here, woman. *eye sparkle*
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaglette Fri May 18, 2012 12:59 am

BUMP.

((LOL this thread is funny xD

If I were Kuga Natsuki I would have shot Takeda or sic Duran onto him a looooooong time ago. Natsuki Kuga))
Chaglette
Chaglette
Archmeister of Fujinoism
Archmeister of Fujinoism

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri May 18, 2012 11:26 am

If I were Takeda, I'd remain a virgin as long as I'm at Fuuka. It's safer that way.

Also...

If I were Queen Mashiro, I would try getting myself shipped with Aswald Midori. She taught me everything I needed to know about being a great leader and now it's time to pay her back... giggity
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by hildebrant Sun May 20, 2012 8:37 pm

If I were Yuuichi on that island, I'd probably take up drinking. Alot
hildebrant
hildebrant
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 888
Armitage GUTS!!! : 233

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun May 20, 2012 8:38 pm

hildebrant wrote:If I were Yuuichi on that island, I'd probably take up drinking. Alot

If I were Reito on that island, we'd gang bang Mai-whoawaitwhut?
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by hildebrant Sun May 20, 2012 8:57 pm

M.I.Y.U. Greer wrote:
hildebrant wrote:If I were Yuuichi on that island, I'd probably take up drinking. Alot

If I were Reito on that island, we'd gang bang Mai-whoawaitwhut?

What indeed?
hildebrant
hildebrant
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 888
Armitage GUTS!!! : 233

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun May 20, 2012 9:00 pm

If I were Alyssa Searrs, I'd wait until I'm grown up enough to have a legalizes relationship with Miyu. She's a damn toaster, I'm sure she can wait a bit longer...

Mahou Alyssa
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaglette Mon May 21, 2012 5:08 am

((If I were Shizuru Viola in the manga, I would castrate Manshiro as soon as I saw him. He is too cute to be a guy! Dx))
Chaglette
Chaglette
Archmeister of Fujinoism
Archmeister of Fujinoism

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon May 21, 2012 9:06 pm

Catfish Centipede Orphan wrote:He is too cute to be a guy! Dx))

hime - What if you were (Character's name)? Mai-HiME/Otome - Page 8 Nanabird

---

If I were Haruka Suzushiro, I'd fill Shizuru's dorm room with carbon monoxide while she's dreaming of Natsuki. The bubuzuke won't even know what hit her. :3
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next