Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mai-HiME Zodiac-Signs - Do they fit the character?

+12
burande fujino
ookamidesu
GoldenSun13
Midori Sugiura99
Lerena
Ice Silver Crystal
WolvenBane08
Kara
Highman
Chaglette
Luu Sky Sapphire
Amaya
16 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

hime - Mai-HiME Zodiac-Signs - Do they fit the character? - Page 2 Empty Re: Mai-HiME Zodiac-Signs - Do they fit the character?

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Mar 11, 2011 9:37 pm

Mai Tokiha
Zodiac sign: Cancer

hime - Mai-HiME Zodiac-Signs - Do they fit the character? - Page 2 Mai-hime_mai

Compassionate and caring with friends, family and lovers, yet they can cut to the bone with their jealous remarks and ever-changing moods. insecure about how others see them. Love and romance matter more than anything else to this sign.

We can all agree that Mai Tokiha is a compassionate and caring person with everyone around her. Most of all with her ill brother, Takumi. "Others first" is her motto, working extra hard to help that individual. When you take the "they can cut to the bone" element into consideration, one thinks of the various times she snapped at Mikoto. Whether it was because she was being annoying during a stressful time in the Carnival or unsure about what she wanted to do in life, Mai won't hold back her words when under stress. Maybe that doesn't go with the sign? Mai's snappiness comes from severe stress, it's not really her, you know? Love and romance matter more than anything else to people like Mai Tokiha? She did fall in love Tate and found helping others to be top priority. Love takes many forms, so it I won't count it as an equal to romance for Tate. It can be for her family and fellow HiME as well.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

hime - Mai-HiME Zodiac-Signs - Do they fit the character? - Page 2 Empty Re: Mai-HiME Zodiac-Signs - Do they fit the character?

Post by Ice Silver Crystal Fri Mar 18, 2011 11:31 am

I like your description on Tokiha-san. :D me i'm not convincing as a scorpio like Mikoto-chan. >.<;;; they are supposed to be near perfect, not me at all.
Ice Silver Crystal
Ice Silver Crystal
Kruger Wolf Pack Puppy
Kruger Wolf Pack Puppy

Bubuzuke points : 1340
Armitage GUTS!!! : 485

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Mar 22, 2011 12:18 pm

Moving onto Akira Okuzaki, who is a Taurus I see. Akira Okuzaki

hime - Mai-HiME Zodiac-Signs - Do they fit the character? - Page 2 A7

Taureans manage to discreetly stay apart from the crowd, even though they have a well-earned reputation for being socializers

That is the basics of Akira right there, not really counting the latter. Maybe SUNRISE meant her status at the ninja village? She was never social at Fuka Academy and only had one friend in Takumi Tokiha. She did have a huge secret to keep and letting people into her life would jeopardize that secret.

Their feelings, fears and desires often run far deeper than anyone around them would guess. Like the butterfly that chooses to remain hidden in its cocoon until it is ready and prepared to emerge, so the true Taurean spirit remains hidden behind a veneer of day-to-day activities. That's why Taureans are sometimes regarded as snobby, withdrawn, boring, or even sulky.

The story within Mai-HiME worked as a butterfly that was ready to emerge for Akira. If it were up to her she wouldn't of given away her secret of being female or at least that was the impression I got out of her. Takumi made her feel a trust/love that she never felt before which lead to that faithful day. Medicine kiss. <3 Snobby, withdrawn, boring and sulky does describe Akira, well, perhaps not boring. Though she lacked charisma, Akira had her moments of being goofy. Take it as a sign (no pun intended) that her true personality is underneath several layers of personal issues.

Because they hate to be put in jeopardy of any kind, this is the sign that strives to create tomorrow in advance, rather than leave it to fate. In love, Taureans are regarded as extremely sensual beings. An earth sign, they deal well with the personal, physical senses and consequently all the pleasures associated with what they can see, touch, smell and taste, add up to a special delight to them. Often nature and pet lovers, Taureans are closely associated with all things off the earth and nature.

Ninjas are not supposed to be seen, their mission revolves around the domain that is the shadow. Accomplishing the most dangerous missions without leaving a trace of evidence. Akira's goal to hide her identity was shattered by Takumi as soon as he walked in and protecting Takumi later on didn't turn out to be a success, even after keeping him away from a bitter Nao Yuuki successfully. The ninja can also sense things better than most people. Using eyes, ears, skin, nose, indeed all senses that the body could possibly have, they're more in touch with nature. In a sensual sense, Akira the kind of person who enjoys the company of a boy who can't do much of anything because his kindness makes her feel good. Damn good in fact.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaglette Wed Mar 23, 2011 3:14 am

The description for Taurus is so true ;^;

Taureans manage to discreetly stay apart from the crowd, even though they have a well-earned reputation for being socializers

I ALWAYS stay away from the crowd, it's just too noisy and too many people. I'm not really much of a socializer though o_o (Most likely because I'm not the kind to approach people ;] )

Their feelings, fears and desires often run far deeper than anyone around them would guess. Like the butterfly that chooses to remain hidden in its cocoon until it is ready and prepared to emerge, so the true Taurean spirit remains hidden behind a veneer of day-to-day activities. That's why Taureans are sometimes regarded as snobby, withdrawn, boring, or even sulky.

Bullseye XD (Pun intended) My feelings always remain unknown to people including my bestest friends (except for happiness ;3) and I have fears which I...... feared :3 Such as losing my friends and becoming a loner (in danger of happening nao T_T) and butterflies and moths. >.> I'm always thought of looking bored and sulky by my friends and whenever during lessons I always pretend to pay attention but I'm always thinking about something else. (I think most people do that lol)

Because they hate to be put in jeopardy of any kind, this is the sign that strives to create tomorrow in advance, rather than leave it to fate.

True... :3. I always like to be the very confident and reckless type. It's the best way to finish a job quickly with ease instead of being scared of failing. I would push myself to the limit too ;] If I feel like it anyway :T
Chaglette
Chaglette
Archmeister of Fujinoism
Archmeister of Fujinoism

Bubuzuke points : 4959
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1293

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Mar 23, 2011 12:50 pm

So overall, a secretive yet driven person. :) I never pictured you as a cross-dressing Ninja until nao, maybe we should start calling you Akira-kun. Akira Okuzaki
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaglette Wed Mar 23, 2011 11:41 pm

Boku wa Okuzaki Akira desu!!! XD Cross-dressing Ninjas rocks >:3 Akira Okuzaki Akira Okuzaki Akira Okuzaki Akira Okuzaki Akira Okuzaki Akira Okuzaki Akira Okuzaki Akira Okuzaki Akira Okuzaki
Chaglette
Chaglette
Archmeister of Fujinoism
Archmeister of Fujinoism

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaglette Wed Mar 30, 2011 8:24 am

Are you going to talk about any other character's Zodiac Luu?
Chaglette
Chaglette
Archmeister of Fujinoism
Archmeister of Fujinoism

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Apr 22, 2011 1:59 pm

XD This is going to be the second time I write this up (damn that site maintenance from days ago!)

Shiho Munakata:

hime - Mai-HiME Zodiac-Signs - Do they fit the character? - Page 2 Shiho_off_00

Every adolescent Libran's fantasy is to find the Prince or Princess of their dreams.
As their lives unfold, the experiences, false starts, dramas, broken hearts and disillusionment
they encounter seeking this personal Holy Grail, often shapes their futures in the most
extra-ordinary manner. Love and love-lost makes a big difference to the Libran although
their often happy-go-lucky appearance against all kinds of odds may not reveal this as fact.

That is Shiho in a nutshell, seeing Tate Yuuichi as her Prince. Moving away and leaving all
your friends behind is a tough experience for a little girl. Shiho moved to Fuka at a very young age, she felt so alone throughout it all. Meeting Tate at a time where everything seemed lost is basically "right place, at the right time" for her. He became a hero to her, a knight in shining armor (despite his imperfections). Shiho and Tate have known each other for the longest time, Shiho's fondness of him continued to grow overtime, thinking he may be 'the one'. Instead, she had other plans...

They can escape into obscure role playing - and often this makes them extremely successful business people. When it comes to romance and love, Librans can be difficult to fathom yet in business many Librans discover they can not only be creative, but it provides an opportunity to express the more diverse sides to their personalities. Their charm can win jobs and provides powerful friends. But in both work and play, looking for peace and harmony, Librans often say "yes" when they should be saying "no".

Very seldom did Shiho ever make her feelings apparent, mostly in private. The girl built
her relationship with Tate around being his 'little sister'. It has made them very close in
a family type way, good enough to spend every living moment together. Not quite enough
to start a romance.

What Librans always have to remember when looking to fulfill their dreams is they should
never undermine their own integrity and hold out until their dreams do come true - not
simply take whatever is offered.

Nothing comes free in this world, neither does Tate. Dreams, Princes and all those storybook related elements do come true, but one has to ask themselves "Am I missing out?" Tate fell in love with Mai Tokiha and vice versa. An attraction that started naturally on it's own without having to resort to 'masks', although Mai did shelter her true feelings. If Shiho took intuitive, she may have gotten her personal Holy Grail a lot sooner.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaglette Sat Apr 23, 2011 10:52 pm

Mai HiME nao feels like an exaggerated horoscope anime XDDDD
Chaglette
Chaglette
Archmeister of Fujinoism
Archmeister of Fujinoism

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Apr 24, 2011 2:01 pm

Chie-sama wrote:Mai HiME nao feels like an exaggerated horoscope anime XDDDD

((Seems that way. Most of the comparisons came out accurate, meaning this was intentional by SUNRISE. *high fives Amaya and Chie-sama* Uncovering this series is cake. Crumb cake.))
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Amaya Sun Apr 24, 2011 2:08 pm

((*high fives back* yeeha we did it. We discovered Sunrise's sneaky little secret. nao let's blackmail them hime - Mai-HiME Zodiac-Signs - Do they fit the character? - Page 2 3971793019 ))
Amaya
Amaya
Head of the Anti-NatNao-Phobic-Unit

Bubuzuke points : 1200
Armitage GUTS!!! : 445

http://crawlinggirl.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaglette Mon Apr 25, 2011 5:03 am

*high fives back too* yesh let's blackmail them >:3
Chaglette
Chaglette
Archmeister of Fujinoism
Archmeister of Fujinoism

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Apr 25, 2011 12:00 pm

(( Right on, girls. X3 I'll feel really dumb if I discover an interview with SUNRISE staff mentioning the Zodiac traits being intentional. For nao, it's our discovery. Biatch. >:3 ))
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Lerena Fri Jun 03, 2011 12:06 am

I share a zodiac with Akira and Reito. And Haruka isn't good enough for a zodiac sign? XD I was curious about hers.

I have a Gemini moon, which would explain why I feel so much like Nao. I'm a Sagittarius rising, so that explains why I seem so much like Shizuru. But, I don't think I act a thing like Reito or Akira, so I'm puzzled there.

[/obvious astrology nerd]
Lerena
Lerena
The Solitary Slytherin Duelist

Bubuzuke points : 3771
Armitage GUTS!!! : 558
Location : In the middle of a dark void containing me and a laptop with inter-dimensional Internet

Back to top Go down

Post by Midori Sugiura99 Fri Jun 03, 2011 11:47 am

I share a Capricorn with Yukariko and I don't consider myself...holy. lol As one I do aim towards goals and put work above everything except my Ruu and Komu. <3
Midori Sugiura99
Midori Sugiura99
Asami Hikaru aka Komu
Asami Hikaru aka Komu

Bubuzuke points : 4714
Armitage GUTS!!! : 913

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaglette Fri Jun 03, 2011 10:13 pm

I share Taurus with Akira and Nagi .___. I think I act a little like them. More of a nin-nin than being a brat X3

Akira Okuzaki Akira Okuzaki Akira Okuzaki
Chaglette
Chaglette
Archmeister of Fujinoism
Archmeister of Fujinoism

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sat Jun 04, 2011 1:01 pm

Lerena wrote:I share a zodiac with Akira and Reito. And Haruka isn't good enough for a zodiac sign? XD I was curious about hers.

I have a Gemini moon, which would explain why I feel so much like Nao. I'm a Sagittarius rising, so that explains why I seem so much like Shizuru. But, I don't think I act a thing like Reito or Akira, so I'm puzzled there.

@_@ Ever since the Zodiac Signs were altered last year (or was it the year before) I've become confused. Also Lerena, do you like feeling like Nao?
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Amaya Sun Jun 05, 2011 11:20 am

I kind of think the mixture of my astrologic constellation fits quite well. I can relate to Midori and Natsuki a lot. Btw what's Haruka's sign?
Amaya
Amaya

Back to top Go down

Post by GoldenSun13 Sun Jun 05, 2011 11:41 am

Aoi Senoh is a Pisces, something I've always wanted to be as a child. XD Don't ask for any kind of specifications as to why. I just have a liking to fish (still do) and wanted to be connected with them in some way. You can already say that's the fantasy lifestyle I lived with for my childhood. From what I'm told about the Pisces, they're ingrained in fantasy. It could explain why they see the world differently than other people do (I have a few friends that are Pisces). Don't know the qualities of a Pisces relates to Aoi, but taking the fantasy into account, Aoi does love to picture herself as something grander. Remember the omake (which I provided an snapshot from) with Chie Harada? Against Chie's remarks about her being flat-chested compared to the entire student body (no pun intended), Aoi remains resilient enough to fire back with a sizzling nude picture of herself.

I'm a Pisces and I have to say that I am very much ingrained in fantasy. I always end up drifting off and imagining life how I want it to be. I think that's my biggest fault; not living in the now. It comes in handy when I'm writing or drawing though *Shrugs*
Yukino is also a Pisces and I have to say that despite wanting to relate to Shizuru more (cause she's super hawt!) I do relate more to Yukino; I'm very quite unless I'm in a crowd that knows me well; I'm very shy and I lack the ability to stand up for myself so I tend to have friends with strong characters to balance me out. In fact, the last girl I had a crush on was like a very lazy Haruka... erm... a ShizRuka?
GoldenSun13
GoldenSun13
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Bubuzuke points : 1966
Armitage GUTS!!! : 613

http://wuzzupy13.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:02 pm

Haruka's birthday is the 3rd of August, making her a Leo. According to the stats:

"Leo is very independent but they need something to control and someone to admire them and appreciate them. They are fully capable of being greatly successful on their own but they are much happier if they have an audience and a following of people who look up to them. They would prefer not be alone."

hime - Mai-HiME Zodiac-Signs - Do they fit the character? - Page 2 A9910

Sounds like Miss Suzushiro in a nutshell, she finds the company of Yukino comforting. Sort of gives her a sense of security to have someone assist her and tell her she's doing a great job. Leos also don't hold back; nor water down their opinions. They will tell you exactly how they feel, no mater if you're the President or a car bomber. Their ego is larger than life but could be sensitive towards criticism from someone they admire a lot. Yukino thinks highly of Haruka, though if she were ever to let Haruka have it, she would be left still as a statue wondering why Yukino doesn't just nod her head as always. Maybe Leos are the type that need to hear the truth more often, if they're wrong about something. Remember when the male students of Fuka were just loafing around, refusing Haruka's instruction, leading to Yukino's outburst? Haruka was at a loss for words. lol I'd like to say you can trust a Leo because of their sense of honor and doing the right thing. Haruka Suzushiro is a loose cannon with an ego that could have it's own zip code, but she's a true friend who will never let you down.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Amaya Sun Jun 05, 2011 3:51 pm

I actually thought so. No other sign would have fit her character so well
Amaya
Amaya

Back to top Go down

Post by Lerena Wed Jul 20, 2011 8:28 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Lerena wrote:I share a zodiac with Akira and Reito. And Haruka isn't good enough for a zodiac sign? XD I was curious about hers.

@_@ Ever since the Zodiac Signs were altered last year (or was it the year before) I've become confused. Also Lerena, do you like feeling like Nao?
That's just for the sidereal system I think. Western astrology is still the same. XD And, to an extent yes. In other ways, not so much.
Lerena
Lerena

Bubuzuke points : 3771
Armitage GUTS!!! : 558
Location : In the middle of a dark void containing me and a laptop with inter-dimensional Internet

Back to top Go down

Post by ookamidesu Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:31 pm

I'm a Sagittarius, much like our beloved kaicho-sama. I'm not sure how accurate the astrology reading pertains to me though. I mean, I am flirtatious and easily bored, but I don't think i am hot-blooded. Emotional stability depends on the day, but I'm usually rational-minded, even if my feelings are outta whack. And yeah, not the kind to be jealous or possessive. :3

I guess im more like chie? without the information network?
ookamidesu
ookamidesu
Sexilicious Zhang-papa
Sexilicious Zhang-papa

Bubuzuke points : 8884
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1354

http://jnz5012.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by burande fujino Mon Jul 09, 2012 11:58 pm

Aw shiz! Me ans shiho have the same sign ......but I'm not (too) insane!
burande fujino
burande fujino
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 310
Armitage GUTS!!! : 26

http://shizbrand.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuga Natsuki Thu Aug 09, 2012 5:25 am

Oh this topic is relevant to my interests.

The other day I was completely bored out of my mind so I decided to check out Natsuki and Shizuru's zodiac chart.

Since Shizuru is from Kyoto, apparently she's a Sagittarius in sun (duh), Pisces rising and Cancer in moon. Shizuru must be a very VERY sensitive woman on the inside :3 From my knowledge, Cancer and Pisces are water signs (Sagittarius being fire) and water signs are very romantic, Pisces being one of the most romantic Zodiac signs, so it explains how and why Shizuru is pretty much madly in love with Natsuki >:3 And she's always willing to help Natsuki out, since Cancer and Pisces are extremely loyal Zodiac signs, and one of the nicest, and Sagittarius being one of the most cheery Zodiac signs, so maybe that's why Shizuru is always seen with a smile on her face xD

*ahem*

For Natsuki, I dunno where she's born, so I took a wild guess, but in my opinion, her chart seems to match her personality. Her sun being Leo (obviously), her rising is Scorpio and her moon is Taurus. Scorpio being her rising, now I see why Natsuki has always been the mysterious, serious loner, since Scorpios are very serious people and are very mysterious as well, and they do prefer to be loners, because they've very secretive and hide their feelings. Taureans have the habit of hiding their feelings as well, but they're very passionate and beautiful people, which is most likely why Natsuki has that "cold beauty". And of course Natsuki opens up later on in the show, and it takes Scorpios and Taureans ages to open up as well.

And since Sagittarius and Leo are both fire signs, they're compatible. Shizuru/Natsuki's rising signs are both water, Pisces and Scorpio, so that's compatible too. And Cancer is also water but Taurus is earth. Water and earth can go well, also, so all and all, it's no wonder why Shizuru and Natsuki are meant to be together :3 <3
Kuga Natsuki
Kuga Natsuki
Space Samurai Marshall Banana
Space Samurai Marshall Banana

Bubuzuke points : 9709
Armitage GUTS!!! : 593

http://stargazerium.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next