Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Strawberry Panic! Discussion!

+9
SulliMike23
SpiderNeKoHiME
Chaglette
Kino karutta-chan
zanekal1
Konaxookami
Chibi Rachy
Amaya
Luu Sky Sapphire
13 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

panic - Strawberry Panic! Discussion! - Page 3 Empty Re: Strawberry Panic! Discussion!

Post by Chaglette Sun Mar 04, 2012 9:05 am

Ice Silver Crystal wrote:i just notice this yuri forum! ><

does anyone here know what kind of illness Kaori-san have? They never say..

If I'm not wrong they said it was a terminal illness. D:
Chaglette
Chaglette
Archmeister of Fujinoism
Archmeister of Fujinoism

Bubuzuke points : 4959
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1293

Back to top Go down

panic - Strawberry Panic! Discussion! - Page 3 Empty Re: Strawberry Panic! Discussion!

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Mar 04, 2012 11:57 pm

panic - Strawberry Panic! Discussion! - Page 3 Images12

You girls just had to bring up Kaori Sakuragi. Now there's a sad story. ^^;
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaglette Mon Mar 05, 2012 6:59 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:panic - Strawberry Panic! Discussion! - Page 3 Images12

Shizuma : Ah... my Kaori... T-T
Chaglette
Chaglette
Archmeister of Fujinoism
Archmeister of Fujinoism

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Mar 05, 2012 6:09 pm

Nagi wrote:
Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:panic - Strawberry Panic! Discussion! - Page 3 Images12

Shizuma : Ah... my Kaori... T-T

Nagisa : You have me now, Shizuma-oneesama. You didn't come barging into the Etolie voting session for nothing, ya know!

Hikari : Um...um...we won. *bounce*
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by ATHENAx514 Wed Mar 07, 2012 12:57 pm

I just finished strawberry panic! I said i would give my opinion and now i can. i effin loved it! tamao had the short end of the stick, i felt like in the end it really wasnt fair for and most likely after the episode ended she raped nagisa out of rage. even yaya had her sad moments as well as molesting her friend shes in a similar boat. totally a fan of hikari and aname :). ya know even the evil scheming couple got a good vote from me. i didnt like chiyo at all i wanted to punch her in the face and idky. shizuma is a lady stud. If i had to pick a school i liked the best it would be LeLim their awesome with their clubs and if you think back on it in most crisis situations LeLim was always there to help out with cookies or moral support.
ATHENAx514
ATHENAx514
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Bubuzuke points : 140
Armitage GUTS!!! : 60

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Mar 07, 2012 8:47 pm

ATHENAx514 wrote:I just finished strawberry panic! I said i would give my opinion and now i can. i effin loved it! tamao had the short end of the stick, i felt like in the end it really wasnt fair for and most likely after the episode ended she raped nagisa out of rage. even yaya had her sad moments as well as molesting her friend shes in a similar boat. totally a fan of hikari and aname :). ya know even the evil scheming couple got a good vote from me. i didnt like chiyo at all i wanted to punch her in the face and idky. shizuma is a lady stud. If i had to pick a school i liked the best it would be LeLim their awesome with their clubs and if you think back on it in most crisis situations LeLim was always there to help out with cookies or moral support.

St. Lulim aka Le Lim would be my preferred school too. :) It's not just the moral support, the students of Le Lim are so creative and fun. They are super nice as opposed to the more stuck up Spica. Even Amane (who I have no personal problem with) was a very distance person. Chikaru Minamoto made Strawberry Panic! a more enjoyable experience because when he chips were down for Nagisa, Tamao or anybody else, there was Chikaru with cookies and funny cosplay. Let's now forget the short Carmen arc. :3

I like your little review for Strawberry Panic! While I think Marimite is the better series, SP! sold it's yuri product in a more direct light. And now we celebrate your watch with images!

panic - Strawberry Panic! Discussion! - Page 3 Animepapernet_picture-standard-anime-strawberry-panic-caught-you-223517-nat-preview-74c2d7de
panic - Strawberry Panic! Discussion! - Page 3 Animepapernet_picture-standard-anime-strawberry-panic-two-girls-in-love-223515-nat-preview-edb66e14
panic - Strawberry Panic! Discussion! - Page 3 Animepapernet_picture-standard-anime-strawberry-panic-strawberry-panic-205807-nat-preview-c4412fa3
panic - Strawberry Panic! Discussion! - Page 3 Animepapernet_picture-standard-anime-strawberry-panic-strawberry-panic-girl-circle-200049-nat-preview-02a515f3
panic - Strawberry Panic! Discussion! - Page 3 Animepapernet_picture-standard-anime-strawberry-panic-strawberry-panic-200019-nat-preview-9a1dac23
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by ATHENAx514 Wed Mar 07, 2012 9:50 pm

the images were lovely thank you :). the characters were all awesome in their own way i really just felt the ending was rushed the last few episodes seemed fast to me
ATHENAx514
ATHENAx514
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Mar 08, 2012 8:40 pm

ATHENAx514 wrote:the images were lovely thank you :). the characters were all awesome in their own way i really just felt the ending was rushed the last few episodes seemed fast to me

Tamao needs a lover, that would make things feel more complete for me. XD

By the way, Athena....you a Amane x Hikari shipper or Yaya x Hikari shipper? >:3
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by SulliMike23 Thu Mar 08, 2012 9:27 pm

Personally, when it comes to Hikari I can't decide between Amane OR Yaya!
SulliMike23
SulliMike23
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 959
Armitage GUTS!!! : 281

Back to top Go down

Post by ATHENAx514 Fri Mar 09, 2012 1:51 am

Amane x Hikari shipper all the way i think yaya should be with the girl with the pink hair i just cant think of her name at the moment and im too lazy to look it up lol
ATHENAx514
ATHENAx514
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post by SpiralDasher Fri Mar 09, 2012 2:24 am

ATHENAx514 wrote:Amane x Hikari shipper all the way i think yaya should be with the girl with the pink hair i just cant think of her name at the moment and im too lazy to look it up lol

-highfives- That's the only time I've ever seen someone share the same opinion! ... Er, I'll let you get back to your discussion. -slinks away as if she was never here-
SpiralDasher
SpiralDasher
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 1200
Armitage GUTS!!! : 400

http://www.fanfiction.net/~littledemoninside

Back to top Go down

Post by ATHENAx514 Fri Mar 09, 2012 6:00 am

:D yaya deserves some choir love action who btr than that girl! (Okuwaka) :)
ATHENAx514
ATHENAx514
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaglette Fri Mar 09, 2012 8:51 am

ATHENAx514 wrote::D yaya deserves some choir love action who btr than that girl! (Okuwaka) :)

Tsubomi! XD
Chaglette
Chaglette
Archmeister of Fujinoism
Archmeister of Fujinoism

Back to top Go down

Post by ATHENAx514 Fri Mar 09, 2012 10:31 am

she wasnt mentioned enough so her name always slips my mind xD they needed a much longer season thats for sure :)
ATHENAx514
ATHENAx514
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaglette Fri Mar 09, 2012 11:22 am

ATHENAx514 wrote:she wasnt mentioned enough so her name always slips my mind xD they needed a much longer season thats for sure :)

That's a must XD I wanna see a ShizumaXMiyuki moment!
Chaglette
Chaglette
Archmeister of Fujinoism
Archmeister of Fujinoism

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Mar 11, 2012 1:06 pm

-_- Maybe I should tap out and admit I'm shipping Yaya and Hikari out of pity...

Yaya Hikari

*sulk*
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Akino Tue May 01, 2012 1:10 pm

My favorite Character was Miyuki – I feel sorry for her… not just because of Shizuma, but also because her parents decide over her (like the marriage). But maybe the other girls share the same destiny? I wouldn’t be surprised if their parents take also a lot of control over them.

So I was also thinking: What happens after the events of ‘Strawberry Panic’? Shizuma was about to leave and I’m not sure if she and Nagisa would have a nice future. Just because of all the obstacles outside the sheltered schools life…
Akino
Akino
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Bubuzuke points : 20
Armitage GUTS!!! : 8

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaglette Tue May 01, 2012 8:12 pm

Akino wrote:My favorite Character was Miyuki – I feel sorry for her… not just because of Shizuma, but also because her parents decide over her (like the marriage). But maybe the other girls share the same destiny? I wouldn’t be surprised if their parents take also a lot of control over them.

So I was also thinking: What happens after the events of ‘Strawberry Panic’? Shizuma was about to leave and I’m not sure if she and Nagisa would have a nice future. Just because of all the obstacles outside the sheltered schools life…

The anime definitely didn't reveal anything, but the novel did. You wanna let me spoil it for you? ;3
Chaglette
Chaglette
Archmeister of Fujinoism
Archmeister of Fujinoism

Back to top Go down

Post by Akino Wed May 02, 2012 7:53 am

Oh yes! *_* I'm curious about it ^^
Akino
Akino
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaglette Wed May 02, 2012 11:29 am

Well... Actually it didn't reveal what really happened after Shizuma's graduation but...

Spoiler:

Oh yeah btw, both the novel and the anime revealed that most students (or at least half of them) in Miator were already engaged and attended 'to be good wives' in Miator, since (if I'm not wrong) that was the motto of Miator. They would probably have the ceremony or wedding right after the girl graduates.

Last edited by Nagi on Fri May 04, 2012 1:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Chaglette
Chaglette
Archmeister of Fujinoism
Archmeister of Fujinoism

Back to top Go down

Post by Akino Thu May 03, 2012 2:59 pm

Thanks for the information - that sounds interesting… Maybe I’ll read the light novel.
miyuki
Akino
Akino
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaglette Fri May 04, 2012 10:47 pm

It isn't available online, in case you're wondering. I bought mine from Amazon and it's a compilation of all three volumes of Strawberry Panic, aka an omnibus. I'm pretty sure the only way to get volume three is by getting the omnibus though. Volume three isn't available as a single book while volume one and two is. Getting the omnibus will be cheaper. (Probably... Razz considering there's a previously unreleased volume three in there)
Chaglette
Chaglette
Archmeister of Fujinoism
Archmeister of Fujinoism

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3