Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MH Drabble - The Hopspacer

2 posters

Go down

MH Drabble - The Hopspacer Empty MH Drabble - The Hopspacer

Post by J.Peterson Sun Feb 06, 2011 2:22 pm

This scene popped into my head and I had to either write it out or drop dead laughing. Obviously, I chose the former, though that hasn't stopped the helpless giggling. Hopefully it'll be equally amusing to others. :D

-----

"Hey! Heeeeeey, Kuga! Lookitis!"

Obligingly but reluctantly, Natsuki looked. "It's a space hopper."

"Yesh!" Midori nodded happily and lifted the oversized rubber ball by one of its handles. "Hopspacer! Nonono! Spophazer! Shee?" She shoved the object forward enough for Natsuki to have to take a quick step back to avoid getting knocked over. "Nice, ye? Only shixtynoons ye... yee..." she paused and scowled. "Only! Shixtyninyhunnerd monneys!"

"Uh-huh."

"Nice hopspacer!"

"Very." Natsuki eyed the swaying woman dubiously. "It's... um, very pretty."

"Itsh a rappit!"

"Say what?"

"Look!" The ball was shoved into her face again, and Midori slapped at the design on the front with an unsteady hand. "Teeths! Rappit-teeths!"

"Oh." There actually was an appropriately cartoonish-looking rabbit-face on the rubbery surface, with the handles obviously meant to respresent the ears. "Yeah, rabbit-teeth, I see th-- whoa!" She grabbed the older woman by the arm when Midori seemed to teeter just a little too far. "Easy! Where's Sagisawa?"

"Hum?" Blurry eyes blinked, and then abruptly sharpened in a way the made Natsuki decidedly nervous. At least in the half-second it took before Midori lunged at her. "Lemme shee your teeths, Kuga!"

"Eh?! Hey, watch it you crazy-- ow!"

"Heheheheh..." Midori giggled and kept her grip on Natsuki's face, smooshing her cheeks up and down and making raspberry noises. "Oi-oi-oooooi! Pretty teeths!"

"Suguibwa... I ab going to kilb you."

-----

:albino:

Last edited by J.Peterson on Tue Feb 08, 2011 9:41 am; edited 1 time in total
J.Peterson
J.Peterson
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Bubuzuke points : 68
Armitage GUTS!!! : 30

Back to top Go down

MH Drabble - The Hopspacer Empty Re: MH Drabble - The Hopspacer

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:18 pm

*catches my breath*

Y'know, I'm very happy you chose the former. When these happen to you, whether by dream, epiphany or acid trip, be sure to jot it down immediately. The fate of our fandom's entertainment depends on it. This was a hilarious little one shot, "Suguibwa... I ab going to kilb you." had me in stitches. Someone just heightened the awesome for Midori. :D Thanks for sharing, J. I really needed a laugh today.

MH Drabble - The Hopspacer Midori10 :albino: Ain't shee a shtinka.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by J.Peterson Mon Feb 07, 2011 2:07 pm

You're welcome - glad to be of assistance. I was snickering like a loon all the way through writing it, so it's a point for my sanity that I wasn't the only one laughing.

At least that's what I'll keep telling myself. :D
J.Peterson
J.Peterson
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Feb 07, 2011 7:10 pm

J.Peterson wrote:You're welcome - glad to be of assistance. I was snickering like a loon all the way through writing it, so it's a point for my sanity that I wasn't the only one laughing.

At least that's what I'll keep telling myself. :D

Haha, letting go of your sanity is healthy once in a while. :) Or maybe all the time, so life doesn't get boring.

Off-topic, how are you these days J? How's you and your sweetheart doing? ^_~
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by J.Peterson Tue Feb 08, 2011 9:45 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:Haha, letting go of your sanity is healthy once in a while. :) Or maybe all the time, so life doesn't get boring.

Very true, but since I spent most (if not all) of high school going crazy, I can afford to be at least somewhat sane for a little while. x)

RJ and I are doing okay. She's back in Oz to finish up schooling, but should be back here with me by mid/late spring. It already feels like she's been gone for ages, and it hasn't even been ten days. I am looooosing my miiiiind! *waves hands, Jedi Mind Trick style*
J.Peterson
J.Peterson
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Feb 08, 2011 1:00 pm

J.Peterson wrote:Very true, but since I spent most (if not all) of high school going crazy, I can afford to be at least somewhat sane for a little while. x)

High School was an intense period for me. I was the quiet one with a lot of odd friends, but when we returned to our home...insanity occurs.

J.Peterson wrote:RJ and I are doing okay. She's back in Oz to finish up schooling, but should be back here with me by mid/late spring. It already feels like she's been gone for ages, and it hasn't even been ten days. I am looooosing my miiiiind! *waves hands, Jedi Mind Trick style*

Sweet, glad you two are doing nicely. It's painful being away from someone you love. >o< Fortunately, my Midori-sama will be returning soon. <3 *watches you wave your hand* Patience, Anakin. RJ will return soon and then the Force will be brought back into balance....in the bedroom. :3
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down