Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Which Mai-Hime character do you sound like [Re-Dub Pre-Auditions]

+23
iRenji0713
Chaglette
SpiralDasher
depression76
Veronica-Searrs
Sergay Tate
Valkyria Lightning
ookamidesu
Lerena
SulliMike23
MidnightPersona
sarcastic-dog
Ice Silver Crystal
Midori Sugiura99
The Fire Stirring Ruby
Konaxookami
SpiderNeKoHiME
Abicion
Kino karutta-chan
Kara
GhibliFreek
Luu Sky Sapphire
zanekal1
27 posters

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

hime - Which Mai-Hime character do you sound like [Re-Dub Pre-Auditions] - Page 5 Empty Re: Which Mai-Hime character do you sound like [Re-Dub Pre-Auditions]

Post by depression76 Mon Sep 05, 2011 9:02 pm

Veronica-Searrs wrote:
depression76 wrote:
Veronica-Searrs wrote:I'll, Luu. Yeah... I'll speak english or portuguese... I'm thinking, my english is poor... You and everybody will laugh. xD

The sound of me speaking english is weird too (maybe even weirder, there's a reason why my ex bf called me Mokona =___=), so don't worry about it xDD

Thanks, Deppy-chan... :3
And Mokona? xDDD How cute!

ahahhaa-- you'll change your mind once you hear me talk. Mokona being strangled by :Kyuubey: would be more specific fufufu
depression76
depression76
White Devil Worshiper
White Devil Worshiper

Bubuzuke points : 7627
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1396

http://daydreamwiththedragon.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

hime - Which Mai-Hime character do you sound like [Re-Dub Pre-Auditions] - Page 5 Empty Re: Which Mai-Hime character do you sound like [Re-Dub Pre-Auditions]

Post by Valkyria Lightning Tue Sep 06, 2011 1:21 am

portuguese? x3 awwwwwwww, lovely accent ahead!
Valkyria Lightning
Valkyria Lightning
The Apex Asexual Predator struck by FLightning

Bubuzuke points : 2299
Armitage GUTS!!! : 740

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Sep 07, 2011 11:27 am

Narsilia wrote:portuguese? x3 awwwwwwww, lovely accent ahead!

Yeah, YOURS! >:3 I'm patiently awaiting a thick Austrian accent from Natsuki! Natsuki Kuga
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyria Lightning Wed Sep 07, 2011 1:07 pm

OK. Nao is done for NAO .__. Shizuru will give me some headache... X'D

as for Nao, had to speak in a higher pitched voice. the purr came out ridiculous and the ending sentence... ooh well. Watch and laugh...

(sounds way too high for me ._o as for Natsuki... I should just go and smoke some more cigarettes *COFF COFF*)

(no matter how OFTEN i watch it, I CAN'T recognize my own voice, how f*cked up is that ;; )
Valkyria Lightning
Valkyria Lightning

Back to top Go down

Post by Sergay Tate Wed Sep 07, 2011 11:38 pm

Austrian Nao... hmm... sounds pretty hardcore.
Sergay Tate
Sergay Tate
Cat Goddess
Cat Goddess

Bubuzuke points : 5920
Armitage GUTS!!! : 724

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Sep 08, 2011 12:52 am

xD *holds my laughter in* Okay, maybe I could make fun of Narsi's "spoiled sport" one-liner, but she really made a great Nao Yuuki! o_o The purrrr was a nice touch too~

You sound more like an Austrian seductress than Arnie! >:3 I'm disappointed and not-so-disappointed at the same time! lol I think I was sold 100% when you said the "give a fucking shit" line. Pure Nao Yuuki right there! nao lick
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyria Lightning Thu Sep 08, 2011 12:55 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:xD *holds my laughter in* Okay, maybe I could make fun of Narsi's "spoiled sport" one-liner, but she really made a great Nao Yuuki! o_o The purrrr was a nice touch too~

You sound more like an Austrian seductress than Arnie! >:3 I'm disappointed and not-so-disappointed at the same time! lol I think I was sold 100% when you said the "give a fucking shit" line. Pure Nao Yuuki right there! nao lick

glad you like it X'D (the spoilsport really gave me trouble, you knoooow nao lick kinda thought you'd be amused over the "rrrrrrrr", but that does it as well XDDD)
Valkyria Lightning
Valkyria Lightning

Back to top Go down

Post by Sergay Tate Thu Sep 08, 2011 1:25 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:xD *holds my laughter in* Okay, maybe I could make fun of Narsi's "spoiled sport" one-liner, but she really made a great Nao Yuuki! o_o The purrrr was a nice touch too~

^ this, all this ^ lol
Sergay Tate
Sergay Tate
Cat Goddess
Cat Goddess

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Sep 08, 2011 10:45 am

Narsilia wrote:glad you like it X'D (the spoilsport really gave me trouble, you knoooow nao lick kinda thought you'd be amused over the "rrrrrrrr", but that does it as well XDDD)

xD The cat purrrr came out better than the spoilsport; so very sexy. <3 Now that you did this scene, I will send the next clip...unless you plan on voicing Shizuru's part for the scene I sent you too?
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyria Lightning Thu Sep 08, 2011 1:45 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Narsilia wrote:glad you like it X'D (the spoilsport really gave me trouble, you knoooow nao lick kinda thought you'd be amused over the "rrrrrrrr", but that does it as well XDDD)

xD The cat purrrr came out better than the spoilsport; so very sexy. <3 Now that you did this scene, I will send the next clip...unless you plan on voicing Shizuru's part for the scene I sent you too?

I already work on the rest of the clip :) when I'm lucky, it's done by tomorrow... unless certain people won't bother me ALL the time Natsuki Kuga (i only wonder why Natsuki's whine is so highpitched >< )

but you will get a Natsuki/arnie-special later on, have something in mind XD

--

so, it's finally done. I warn you. My Shizuru might sound... awkward '_' far away from japanese kyoto-bên awesomeness =_= oiii.

Valkyria Lightning
Valkyria Lightning

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Sep 08, 2011 8:55 pm

Narsilia wrote:I already work on the rest of the clip :) when I'm lucky, it's done by tomorrow... unless certain people won't bother me ALL the time Natsuki Kuga (i only wonder why Natsuki's whine is so highpitched >< )

but you will get a Natsuki/arnie-special later on, have something in mind XD

--

so, it's finally done. I warn you. My Shizuru might sound... awkward '_' far away from japanese kyoto-bên awesomeness =_= oiii.

Narsi-chan! Just finished watching your clip! o_o Honestly, you sold those Natsuki moments rather well! You had a more lost and tormented sound in your voice, something Cheryl didn't capture as strongly in the Bandai dub. Your Shizuru was okay, but I can tell you could do better during moments like when she's about to materialize her Naginata. Those came off a bit rushed. lol Wink Thanks for sharing them, (why is your background music selection so fitting for those classic Mai-HiME scenes!?), ready for the next batch of clips? Nao Yuuki
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyria Lightning Thu Sep 08, 2011 10:44 pm

thank you ^^ and... yeaaah, shizuru gave me some trouble. i don't know why I can handle her too well (maybe it's the fact I caught a sneeze. she sounds rather nosily *does that word exist???* and uhm. dunno i might redo it. but was the pitch of her voice ok? doubt that xD) oook, me is ready for clip number two xD

and oi thx! told you i have a biiiig music collection Wink 500 silvery discs won't lie.

an oh! now that i listen to it again, shizuru got most of my accent. ara D: uuuuh
Valkyria Lightning
Valkyria Lightning

Back to top Go down

Post by Sergay Tate Fri Sep 09, 2011 5:35 am

i still think you make a badass Nao lol
dat purr
*rrrrrrrrrrrrr* Nao Yuuki
Sergay Tate
Sergay Tate
Cat Goddess
Cat Goddess

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyria Lightning Fri Sep 09, 2011 1:21 pm

Sergay Tate wrote:i still think you make a badass Nao lol
dat purr
*rrrrrrrrrrrrr* Nao Yuuki

Thank you :) In the end... dubbing Nao is kinda fun to do :D

--

but as for now, I'm going to redo Shizuru's parts. Stay tuned ^^
Valkyria Lightning
Valkyria Lightning

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Sep 09, 2011 8:19 pm

Narsilia wrote:but as for now, I'm going to redo Shizuru's parts. Stay tuned ^^

*waits with anticipation*

Austrian Fujino. That is what you are. >:3
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyria Lightning Sat Sep 10, 2011 3:57 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Narsilia wrote:but as for now, I'm going to redo Shizuru's parts. Stay tuned ^^

*waits with anticipation*

Austrian Fujino. That is what you are. >:3

Austrian Fujino?

---

Finally.Done. Movie maker made me flip. Everytime I worked on the audio file, it started to freeze. I'm so glad when I get a new PC TT;

(I think... Shizuru is a little better this time. But only a tad. Also, had to redo some parts of Nao since the audiofiles were GONE O.o; that's what I hate about WMM... *goes and shoots herself*)
Valkyria Lightning
Valkyria Lightning

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Sep 12, 2011 11:06 am

Ugh, Windows Movie Maker sucks. It's only purpose is to shrink my larger files for faster uploading on YouTube. Anyway, as I said before, you did much better this time as Shizuru and even worked in a few more smexy lines for Nao Yuuki. :) Expect the next video to be sent to you later today. Nao vs. Shizuru round 2, which will involve more dialogue for Natsuki Kuga obviously.

Natsuki Kuga Prepare yourself~
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyria Lightning Mon Sep 12, 2011 11:10 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:Ugh, Windows Movie Maker sucks. It's only purpose is to shrink my larger files for faster uploading on YouTube. Anyway, as I said before, you did much better this time as Shizuru and even worked in a few more smexy lines for Nao Yuuki. :) Expect the next video to be sent to you later today. Nao vs. Shizuru round 2, which will involve more dialogue for Natsuki Kuga obviously.

Natsuki Kuga Prepare yourself~

*braces herself* oh shit... is it the scene with all the screaming? XD I shall go into the basement for recording then... *snort*

Glad you like Nao in there =3 was very pleased with the last cut (except the "You make me so sick. Needs some effects behind Oo)
Valkyria Lightning
Valkyria Lightning

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Sep 12, 2011 11:13 am

Narsilia wrote:*braces herself* oh shit... is it the scene with all the screaming? XD I shall go into the basement for recording then... *snort*

Glad you like Nao in there =3 was very pleased with the last cut (except the "You make me so sick. Needs some effects behind Oo)

XD Well, there is an over-the-top MAMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! scream by Nao at the very end. >:3 I can already tell this video is gonna be funnier than the last.

:3 Yes indeed, you'll do awesome with the next clip. Expect a PM tonight like I said, and then work your Austrian magic~
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by SpiralDasher Wed Nov 16, 2011 3:25 am

I... I don't know. My voice tone and pitch fluctuates with my mood. XD;; I've been told I could voice Yukariko? I dunno.
SpiralDasher
SpiralDasher
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 1200
Armitage GUTS!!! : 400

http://www.fanfiction.net/~littledemoninside

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Nov 16, 2011 12:35 pm

SpiralDasher wrote:I... I don't know. My voice tone and pitch fluctuates with my mood. XD;; I've been told I could voice Yukariko? I dunno.

Maybe if you record yourself saying a little prayer. <3 I've heard you on Raven's hosted podcast (the only all girls pajama party ;p ) and you sound 'cute'. No flattery, just no other way to describe it.

Now Miss Dragon on the other hand? Husky boy voices make me squee. It's like hearing a younger Mitsuki Saiga in English.

hime - Which Mai-Hime character do you sound like [Re-Dub Pre-Auditions] - Page 5 ChieHarada
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaglette Sun May 27, 2012 2:39 am

bump

Um. Erm. Heh. :3

I dunno whether I've pposted in this thread before (and I'm too lazy to check) so... Yeah.

I think I abit like Natsuki when she's speaking normally. I can't handle the agitated parts of her voice. >> My voice is not as deep as I thought it was...
Chaglette
Chaglette
Archmeister of Fujinoism
Archmeister of Fujinoism

Bubuzuke points : 4959
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1293

Back to top Go down

Post by iRenji0713 Sun May 27, 2012 4:06 am

Most of the cast, most likely. Because it's been too long since I've lost my own voice, and every time I try to imitate someone, my voice just goes and sounds like them. :D
So yeah, for proof, anybody wanna suggest a character to imitate, and I'll post either a video or sound clips. Wink

On the other hand, my usual voice would most likely sound like Nao's. (Yes, for a guy, I really am high pitched! XD)

(I'm referring to the original Japanese voices, by the way. I've no idea how most of the cast sounds in English. :D)
iRenji0713
iRenji0713
炎髪灼眼の討ち手
炎髪灼眼の討ち手

Bubuzuke points : 404
Armitage GUTS!!! : 168

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun May 27, 2012 10:13 pm

Catfish Centipede Orphan wrote:bump

Um. Erm. Heh. :3

I dunno whether I've pposted in this thread before (and I'm too lazy to check) so... Yeah.

I think I abit like Natsuki when she's speaking normally. I can't handle the agitated parts of her voice. >> My voice is not as deep as I thought it was...

Nagi Homura wrote:Most of the cast, most likely. Because it's been too long since I've lost my own voice, and every time I try to imitate someone, my voice just goes and sounds like them. :D
So yeah, for proof, anybody wanna suggest a character to imitate, and I'll post either a video or sound clips. Wink

On the other hand, my usual voice would most likely sound like Nao's. (Yes, for a guy, I really am high pitched! XD)

(I'm referring to the original Japanese voices, by the way. I've no idea how most of the cast sounds in English. :D)

*raises hand* I'm incredibly curious to hear what you both sound like. You most of all, Renny. It doesn't matter if you don't sound like the cast of Bandai's English dub, I'd like to hear your interpretations. :) It's rare to hear a guy do female roles and I know you won't shatter reality like I did with my performance as Shizuru...
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaglette Mon May 28, 2012 8:59 am

M.I.Y.U. Greer wrote:
*raises hand* I'm incredibly curious to hear what you both sound like. You most of all, Renny. It doesn't matter if you don't sound like the cast of Bandai's English dub, I'd like to hear your interpretations. :) It's rare to hear a guy do female roles and I know you won't shatter reality like I did with my performance as Shizuru...

Perhaps this can be one of the topics for the next podcast? Or is this already done? XD I don't have Skype though... Ugh time differences >>
Chaglette
Chaglette
Archmeister of Fujinoism
Archmeister of Fujinoism

Bubuzuke points : 4959
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1293

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next