Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Which Mai-Hime character do you sound like [Re-Dub Pre-Auditions]

+23
iRenji0713
Chaglette
SpiralDasher
depression76
Veronica-Searrs
Sergay Tate
Valkyria Lightning
ookamidesu
Lerena
SulliMike23
MidnightPersona
sarcastic-dog
Ice Silver Crystal
Midori Sugiura99
The Fire Stirring Ruby
Konaxookami
SpiderNeKoHiME
Abicion
Kino karutta-chan
Kara
GhibliFreek
Luu Sky Sapphire
zanekal1
27 posters

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

hime - Which Mai-Hime character do you sound like [Re-Dub Pre-Auditions] - Page 7 Empty Re: Which Mai-Hime character do you sound like [Re-Dub Pre-Auditions]

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:32 am

iRenji0713 wrote:http://www.mediafire.com/?7j10h9v4ggtn7mj
I sound weird. Really. XD
I hope not a single soul's ears bleed if they are ever to listen to that. XD
Blame it to my cold. Hahahahaha!

No, you're wrong there little Renny. You sound exactly the way I imagined. :'3 Impressive Japanese work for the girls! You could easily pass for a female. XD Though for some reason, I feel like casting you as Takumi or Nagi...think of the possibilities! Mikoto Minagi

IlliterateKoi

I have NO idea what you said, but you sound very sexy. Typical British woman. <3 The highlight was listening to you giggle. If I were gay and a woman, I'd be all over you in a second. ChiexAoi

We got ourselves some keepers! The redub project will turn out better than I thought.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

hime - Which Mai-Hime character do you sound like [Re-Dub Pre-Auditions] - Page 7 Empty Re: Which Mai-Hime character do you sound like [Re-Dub Pre-Auditions]

Post by IlliterateKoi Wed Jun 06, 2012 2:39 pm

iRenji0713 wrote:http://www.mediafire.com/?7j10h9v4ggtn7mj
I sound weird. Really. XD
I hope not a single soul's ears bleed if they are ever to listen to that. XD
Blame it to my cold. Hahahahaha!

If I didn't know better I would be convinced that you were a girl XD Bravo! :D

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
IlliterateKoi

I have NO idea what you said, but you sound very sexy. Typical British woman. <3 The highlight was listening to you giggle. If I were gay and a woman, I'd be all over you in a second. ChiexAoi

We got ourselves some keepers! The redub project will turn out better than I thought.

Were we listening to the same voice? 0_0; Why thank you Luu, you certainly know how to give a compliment Wink I find it funny that you didn't know what I was saying, guess it's a good job it was just a bunch of nonsense ;D And I toned down my accent for this too XD

IlliterateKoi
IlliterateKoi
Goldfish wanker of Camelot

Bubuzuke points : 4261
Armitage GUTS!!! : 441

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:52 pm

IlliterateKoi wrote:Were we listening to the same voice? 0_0; Why thank you Luu, you certainly know how to give a compliment Wink I find it funny that you didn't know what I was saying, guess it's a good job it was just a bunch of nonsense ;D And I toned down my accent for this too XD [/color]

o_o; I honestly don't know anymore!

;3 Of course, I am a ladies man like that. *grabs your face and sticks a knife in your mouth*Did I tell you how I once dated a lesbian? :'3

It matters not! Remember that crowd of Mai-fans who claim Shizuru's English dub would of been better if it were a British accent? You certainly had a sexiness to your voice that's suitable for a version of Shizuru. Do a couple of Shizuru's lines from any series and I'll be proven right as always. Shizuru Fujino

Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by SpiralDasher Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:11 am

Raven tells me I sound like both Akira Okuzaki or Mikoto Minagi, depending on my mood. o-o
SpiralDasher
SpiralDasher
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 1200
Armitage GUTS!!! : 400

http://www.fanfiction.net/~littledemoninside

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Jun 11, 2012 3:50 pm

SpiralDasher wrote:Raven tells me I sound like both Akira Okuzaki or Mikoto Minagi, depending on my mood. o-o

You found like a hybrid in the Raven edition of the MM podcast.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluholic711 Mon Jun 11, 2012 9:37 pm

Luu, I have a Toshiba Laptop.
Do I need a headset + Microphone associated with Toshiba?
I interested in attempting to fandub something...
Bluholic711
Bluholic711
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Bubuzuke points : 4629
Armitage GUTS!!! : 626

Back to top Go down

Post by LiteraryAnomaly Wed Jun 27, 2012 7:00 pm

Lots of great talent here! ^_^ I went ahead and dubbed my favorite scene from Mai Hime... I'm voicing Natsuki and Nao. I'm still working on Shizuru lol, I'll edit that in later ;D Mixing this clip was a great experience. Of course... Voicing the characters was awesome as well lol.

LiteraryAnomaly
LiteraryAnomaly
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Bubuzuke points : 91
Armitage GUTS!!! : 36

http://www.fanfiction.net/~LiteraryAnomaly

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluholic711 Wed Jun 27, 2012 7:29 pm

You did pretty good.

Seems to me that if I ever do one of these things I might sound like Mikoto! lol
Bluholic711
Bluholic711
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Bubuzuke points : 4629
Armitage GUTS!!! : 626

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Jun 27, 2012 7:36 pm

LiteraryAnomaly wrote:Lots of great talent here! ^_^ I went ahead and dubbed my favorite scene from Mai Hime... I'm voicing Natsuki and Nao. I'm still working on Shizuru lol, I'll edit that in later ;D Mixing this clip was a great experience. Of course... Voicing the characters was awesome as well lol.

Copying and pasting what I said on Facebook...

You know, it's surreal to hear you interacting with Melanie Risdon's Shizuru. I say this because I loved your performance as Nao. You voice her deeper, making her seem more menacing than Marcy's performance in the actual dub. Excellent foley when Kiyohime erupted from the ground, it was perfect in every regard.

You were good as Natsuki too, but we won't know the full potential until you dub a clip where she isn't strung up HAHA. But so far, I'm very impressed! You're just what I'm looking for in the redub project. Do ShizNat sometime and we'll seal the deal! ^_~

---

To add things further, I've decided to announce the redub project sometime after Otakon. I'll have a whole free month to record dialogue along with you and the others who join. I'll be extremely picky with my choices, but it's for the best. :3 Keep it up, Steph! Bring on the ShizNat!
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Konaxookami Wed Jun 27, 2012 7:44 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:

To add things further, I've decided to announce the redub project sometime after Otakon. I'll have a whole free month to record dialogue along with you and the others who join. I'll be extremely picky with my choices, but it's for the best. :3 Keep it up, Steph! Bring on the ShizNat!

-perks up-
Did I hear someone say REDUB?!

Luu, Luu you'd better not be teasing us. You'd better not!
(also I'm gonna post a fandub from HiME up soon. It's gonna be good. Trust me. >3)
Konaxookami
Konaxookami
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Bubuzuke points : 2209
Armitage GUTS!!! : 803
Location : Somewhere between the Furthest Ring and the Hall of Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Jun 27, 2012 7:53 pm

Konaxookami wrote:-perks up-

(also I'm gonna post a fandub from HiME up soon. It's gonna be good. Trust me. >3)

>:3 SI, KONA. YOU HEARD THOSE TWO MAGICAL WORDS: RE-DUB.

I'm confident we can do a better job than Bandai Entertainment did. That is not a statement of arrogance, it is FACT. 8) I will need your help, of course. As well as Steph and the others who are talented enough to contribute. You can even drag KitKat into this as I love her versatility. XD Maybe she won't be cast as Shizuru, but she has the energy to play some of the others.

Once we finish Mai-HiME, we can start on Mai-Otome in 2013.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by IlliterateKoi Wed Jun 27, 2012 7:58 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Konaxookami wrote:-perks up-

>:3 SI, KONA. YOU HEARD THOSE TWO MAGICAL WORDS: RE-DUB.

I'm confident we can do a better job than Bandai Entertainment did. That is not a statement of arrogance, it is FACT. 8) I will need your help, of course. As well as Steph and the others who are talented enough to contribute. You can even drag KitKat into this as I love her versatility. XD Maybe she won't be cast as Shizuru, but she has the energy to play some of the others.

Once we finish Mai-HiME, we can start on Mai-Otome in 2013.

A re-dub sounds pretty interesting, I'll look forward to what you guys come up with ;3
IlliterateKoi
IlliterateKoi

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:45 pm

IlliterateKoi wrote:A re-dub sounds pretty interesting, I'll look forward to what you guys come up with ;3

You're gonna be in it too, dummy. We need someone to voice Shizuru's "I WANNA PUT LOTION ON HER" fangirls from Episode 9. Natsuki Kruger2
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by IlliterateKoi Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:51 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
IlliterateKoi wrote:A re-dub sounds pretty interesting, I'll look forward to what you guys come up with ;3

You're gonna be in it too, dummy. We need someone to voice Shizuru's "I WANNA PUT LOTION ON HER" fangirls from Episode 9. Natsuki Kruger2

Well....I DO WANNA PUT LOTION ON HER! amongst other things I would like to do with/to her But I think I'll pass on this one XD
IlliterateKoi
IlliterateKoi

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:52 pm

Is it because of your so-called "WOLVY" accent? rei burn
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by IlliterateKoi Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:54 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:Is it because of your so-called "WOLVY" accent? rei burn

Me and Wolvy probably have different accents haha But yes, I don't like my accent, and therefore wouldn't even want to voice annoying fangirls XD
IlliterateKoi
IlliterateKoi

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaglette Thu Jun 28, 2012 7:08 am

IlliterateKoi wrote:
Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:Is it because of your so-called "WOLVY" accent? rei burn

Me and Wolvy probably have different accents haha But yes, I don't like my accent, and therefore wouldn't even want to voice annoying fangirls XD

Oh god fangirls XD They must have voices too?!
Chaglette
Chaglette
Archmeister of Fujinoism
Archmeister of Fujinoism

Bubuzuke points : 4959
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1293

Back to top Go down

Post by Konaxookami Thu Jun 28, 2012 2:32 pm

Just something to test out some different voices...And to see how my editing has gotten since film class ended. (don't wanna get rusty now that I know how to do things better...) The beach scene! A tiny bit of it anyways. Just trying to find some voices here...

Konaxookami
Konaxookami
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by LiteraryAnomaly Thu Jun 28, 2012 2:39 pm

That was awesome Kona!
LiteraryAnomaly
LiteraryAnomaly
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Bubuzuke points : 91
Armitage GUTS!!! : 36

http://www.fanfiction.net/~LiteraryAnomaly

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Jun 28, 2012 5:52 pm

LiteraryAnomaly wrote:That was awesome Kona!

I concur! And to think, you chose Takumi and Akira of all characters! <3 Much appreciated, I love these two. <3 Awesome job, Kona-chan. XD I love how irritated your Okuzaki sounds, she's perfect!

TakuAki bromance FTW! Takumi Akira
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Konaxookami Thu Jun 28, 2012 8:45 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
LiteraryAnomaly wrote:That was awesome Kona!

I concur! And to think, you chose Takumi and Akira of all characters! <3 Much appreciated, I love these two. <3 Awesome job, Kona-chan. XD I love how irritated your Okuzaki sounds, she's perfect!

TakuAki bromance FTW! Takumi Akira

augh thank you you two sdkfjcakjghakdf
here let me do a little thank you dance: black cat

And Luu, I was gonna do something BIGGER with more of the more 'important' characters, but I just got the urge to go to the precious babies that are the totally not gay but straight middle schoolers. (ugh they are just too cute I cannot EVEN BEGIN.)
Konaxookami
Konaxookami
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Jun 29, 2012 5:42 pm

As a straight middle schooler at one time (all that remains is the straightness <3 ), I can understand the appeal. If you could do more TakuAki scenes, that would be very appreciated! Mikoto Minagi
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Konaxookami Fri Jun 29, 2012 8:08 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:As a straight middle schooler at one time (all that remains is the straightness <3 ), I can understand the appeal. If you could do more TakuAki scenes, that would be very appreciated! Mikoto Minagi

haha if I had some raw clips with no subs on the bottom I could do some more! The TakuAki scenes...and then the Shiznat nonsense after that...and AUGH. There are just too many scenes I wanna do. >w<
Konaxookami
Konaxookami
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Jul 01, 2012 11:18 am

Konaxookami wrote:
Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:As a straight middle schooler at one time (all that remains is the straightness <3 ), I can understand the appeal. If you could do more TakuAki scenes, that would be very appreciated! Mikoto Minagi

haha if I had some raw clips with no subs on the bottom I could do some more! The TakuAki scenes...and then the Shiznat nonsense after that...and AUGH. There are just too many scenes I wanna do. >w<

Leave that to me, Kona. I have RAW quality for the entire Mai-Series. I'll send you some TakuAki clips throughout the week. ^_~ How's that sound? Starting tonight.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Jul 01, 2012 7:15 pm

Emergency double post

Sending you the TakuAki video clip through PM, Kona. :) I've uploaded the comparison scene recently on our YouTube channel. Now I will hand over the scene for you to use.

The scene is a perfect test of your foley skills. There are a lot of grunts and moans mixed with dialogue, so let's see how well you do. ;p
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next