Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shizuru Fujino and Tomoe Marguerite [THE COMPARISON]

+3
Ice Silver Crystal
Hohoemu
Luu Sky Sapphire
7 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

shizuru - Shizuru Fujino and Tomoe Marguerite [THE COMPARISON] - Page 3 Empty Re: Shizuru Fujino and Tomoe Marguerite [THE COMPARISON]

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Feb 01, 2011 3:28 pm

Entwined Lunatic Wolvetta wrote:It would be nice if when Sunrise does another Maiuniverse, they would make the lead character a little weak, because its a little silly that every main character in stories seems so ridiculously overpowered >_> Even if Arika is weak compared to Rena is silly, its ridiculous that Arika managed to fight against Nina so well during her 'enrolment' to Garderobe and such. But whatever!

Wish Mai was in Otome more >_> And Natsuki dammit!

Haha, considering Arika is Lena's daughter, she is the "chosen one". Though Arika never, and I mean NEVER, showed symptoms of a Mary-Sue. Despite being on par with Nina and beating Tomoe in the early going, Arika sold her ass off to reach the greatest victory, defeating Harmonium Nina in episode 26. :) Lena is a different story, she pretty much dominated every fight she was in. Losing to Rad without a robe shows that was the only way she could be beaten. lol

>_> YES! More Tokiha and Kruger. There were so many missed opportunities when they finally met again, especially during the hot springs scene. @o@
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

shizuru - Shizuru Fujino and Tomoe Marguerite [THE COMPARISON] - Page 3 Empty Re: Shizuru Fujino and Tomoe Marguerite [THE COMPARISON]

Post by Guest Tue Feb 01, 2011 5:02 pm

Panties secure >_>

I find it funny how Rena just randomly died, she had her HiME powers still after all...

Last edited by Entwined Lunatic Wolvetta on Tue Feb 01, 2011 6:51 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added sentence)

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Feb 02, 2011 12:03 pm

Entwined Lunatic Wolvetta wrote:I find it funny how Rena just randomly died, she had her HiME powers still after all...

I guess HiME powers are no match for BIG BAD RAD. Let's just sum it up like this:

*points* SUNRISE's fault.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 04, 2011 3:35 pm

I guess HiME powers are no match for BIG BAD RAD. Let's just sum it up like this:

*points* SUNRISE's fault.

Sunrise will always make plot holes really, like the time Tomoe fell at least 1000 feet and somehow survived >_> Though I'm not complaining!

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Feb 04, 2011 3:48 pm

Entwined Lunatic Wolvetta wrote:Sunrise will always make plot holes really, like the time Tomoe fell at least 1000 feet and somehow survived >_> Though I'm not complaining!

^o^ Tomoe is tougher than she looks. It's funny how Arika didn't even want to save her. XD

BTW, you may want to join me here:

https://ltahime.forumotion.com/t688-team-tomoe-die-natsuki-die-go-shizuru-oneesama

muahaha. It's our new forum section, dedicated to Teams and more Mai-goodness.

Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Saido Thu Oct 04, 2012 7:34 pm

Natsuki shall never die you fool!
Saido
Saido
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 280
Armitage GUTS!!! : 37

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sat Oct 06, 2012 2:32 am

Saido wrote:Natsuki shall never die you fool!

tomoe2 : Yes she will, you idiot. The Gakuenchou is old and washed up. This is the era of Marguerite! *Nazi salute* FOR SHIZURU-ONEESAMA!
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Saido Mon Oct 08, 2012 1:06 pm

Tomoe ur so annoying! Would someone just hit you with a freakin tuba!
Saido
Saido
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Oct 09, 2012 8:51 am

Saido wrote:Tomoe ur so annoying! Would someone just hit you with a freakin tuba!

tomoe2 : Why a tuba? Come at me yourself, chicken.

Viola : Such a rude little Margie~

Gakuenchou : I say we hang her by her scrawny little neck out in the Garderobe courtyard.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Saido Wed Oct 10, 2012 10:01 am

A tuba because i dont like to kill people. And i would come at u myself, but i decided u are not worth it. Karma is a bitch tomoe, and it will find u.
Saido
Saido
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Oct 10, 2012 12:23 pm

Saido wrote:A tuba because i dont like to kill people. And i would come at u myself, but i decided u are not worth it. Karma is a bitch tomoe, and it will find u.

It got her once before...

shizuru - Shizuru Fujino and Tomoe Marguerite [THE COMPARISON] - Page 3 PDVD_061

You could compare Shizuru Fujino and Tomoe again by saying karma will get Fujino too everything she did. Remember! Shizuru Fujino apologized to Nasuki for her actions, Tomoe didn't.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Saido Sun Oct 14, 2012 2:41 pm

Good point. Karma is a bitch to all!!!
Saido
Saido
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Oct 15, 2012 10:52 am

Saido wrote:Good point. Karma is a bitch to all!!!

That same karma Tomoe received was the same Nao Yuuki got in the original series.

Natsuki Kruger2 KARMA. IT'S EVERYWHERE.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3