Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If a third Mai-series anime came out, what do you want to see?

+23
PostoronnimV
Magus Phantalus
fortunelestion
BMeph
LyriumEidolon
Miyotakano
Hohoemu
GAP
sarcastic-dog
Amaya
TeaLover
Abicion
The Fire Stirring Ruby
AtlantisLux
Kyubey Mittens
Asuka Tenjou
ghost_zero
Highman
Luu Sky Sapphire
SpiderNeKoHiME
Krystal of Nol
Konaxookami
Ice Silver Crystal
27 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

anime - If a third Mai-series anime came out, what do you want to see? - Page 4 Empty Re: If a third Mai-series anime came out, what do you want to see?

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Apr 23, 2013 6:52 pm

Highman wrote:Here's something, what about a Transformer esc. type of rivalry between HiME(Autobots) vs Valkrie or Obsidian(Decepticons) war. That some interesting stuff down the road unless the series can go far.

Not a bad concept (as long as Sunrise does it as not Michael Bay), it would explain the war between the two. Come on, the story we all know and love wasn't the only time HiME rebelled against the Obsidian Lord. Only, Mai Tokiha and her friends succeeded. All previous HiME obviously failed and I'd love to witness it all.

Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

anime - If a third Mai-series anime came out, what do you want to see? - Page 4 Empty Re: If a third Mai-series anime came out, what do you want to see?

Post by Highman Wed Apr 24, 2013 3:34 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Highman wrote:Here's something, what about a Transformer esc. type of rivalry between HiME(Autobots) vs Valkrie or Obsidian(Decepticons) war. That some interesting stuff down the road unless the series can go far.

Not a bad concept (as long as Sunrise does it as not Michael Bay), it would explain the war between the two. Come on, the story we all know and love wasn't the only time HiME rebelled against the Obsidian Lord. Only, Mai Tokiha and her friends succeeded. All previous HiME obviously failed and I'd love to witness it all.

Would like to see some rest of HiME who have lost battles in the Carnival or lost against OL become experiments to District One(Iwasuka Pharmetsuticals) projects for next step of human revolution or something more dangerous. It wouldn't shocked many previous festival, that HiME may have and OL just screw them anyway.
Highman
Highman
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 634
Armitage GUTS!!! : 113

Back to top Go down

Post by LyriumEidolon Wed Apr 24, 2013 4:28 pm

One thing I really want to see in a future Mai-series

Takumi Takumi

In a Mai-Hime sequel, I think it would be quite interesting to see how he interacts with the other characters after the Carnival (already touched on this in another thread questioning future interaction with Nao, but this time talking about the whole cast of HiMEs)

In the Mai-Otome universe, Takumi is in even more demand in my book. As far as I'm aware, he barely even existed and didn't drive any aspect of the plot, whereas in HiME, several events revolve around him.

Anyway, an idea I had for a possible Otome sequel (inspired by Yugioh 5Ds) could look into the creation of the Otome themselves. Maybe when the Otome were created, the designs were sabotaged by someone fearing that their power would lead the world into ruin. The sabotage of the nanomachines activated the flaw in the robes where heterosexual sex would disintegrate the nanomachines permanently, with the shadow organisation/whatever hoping that the Otome wouldn't prosper and the world would therefore be saved. In this, I see Fumi as a possible protagonist, and it could very well be interesting to explore her own backstory during her chaotic time and the origins of the war which desertified Earl

LyriumEidolon
LyriumEidolon
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 331
Armitage GUTS!!! : 59

Back to top Go down

Post by Highman Wed Apr 24, 2013 5:31 pm

LyriumEidolon wrote:One thing I really want to see in a future Mai-series

Takumi Takumi

In a Mai-Hime sequel, I think it would be quite interesting to see how he interacts with the other characters after the Carnival (already touched on this in another thread questioning future interaction with Nao, but this time talking about the whole cast of HiMEs)

In the Mai-Otome universe, Takumi is in even more demand in my book. As far as I'm aware, he barely even existed and didn't drive any aspect of the plot, whereas in HiME, several events revolve around him.

Anyway, an idea I had for a possible Otome sequel (inspired by Yugioh 5Ds) could look into the creation of the Otome themselves. Maybe when the Otome were created, the designs were sabotaged by someone fearing that their power would lead the world into ruin. The sabotage of the nanomachines activated the flaw in the robes where heterosexual sex would disintegrate the nanomachines permanently, with the shadow organisation/whatever hoping that the Otome wouldn't prosper and the world would therefore be saved. In this, I see Fumi as a possible protagonist, and it could very well be interesting to explore her own backstory during her chaotic time and the origins of the war which desertified Earl

Takumi will stay away 20-30ft from Nao or Nao does a prank then Akira will kill her. All the MIP have a huge role in the series so as the school and city. Anything could happen around the HiME's part, Takumi has to focus more on his relationship with Akira on trying build the relationship with her family and trying impress her father by being a man.

As for Otome, definitely see Fumi as the protagonist for when Schwartz sabotage or foiled deadly plans to destroy Otome project.
Highman
Highman
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by BMeph Mon Jul 22, 2013 1:43 pm

While I was in general less impressed with it, I did like the Destiny series for two main contributions:

1) OMG, Akira in glasses is super-sexy!
2) Nao as a telekinetic panty-thief pushes my "UNF"button!
BMeph
BMeph
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 407
Armitage GUTS!!! : 45

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Jul 23, 2013 12:43 am

Highman wrote:As for Otome, definitely see Fumi as the protagonist for when Schwartz sabotage or foiled deadly plans to destroy Otome project.

The entire history of Lady Fumi and the two wars that followed after should be a 26 episode series. Then a direct sequel to S.ifr leading to the tragic opening of Mai-Otome. Then we end it with a 13 episode follow up documenting the Coral years of Mai Tokiha and Natsuki Kuga. The series should come full circle for Mai-Otome.

Mai-HiME should be any major event before Lady Fumi.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by GAP Thu Jul 25, 2013 4:13 pm

I think it will take a lot more than that to tie the series to Otome, Otome supposedly takes place int he future or a on a another planet.
GAP
GAP
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 429
Armitage GUTS!!! : 126

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Jul 25, 2013 4:20 pm

GAP wrote:I think it will take a lot more than that to tie the series to Otome, Otome supposedly takes place int he future or a on a another planet.

Earl is future Earth as hinted by Sergay and the documents in S.ifr. :) Trust me, Sunrise can cover every single backstory and plot-hole imaginable if they wanted to.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by GAP Thu Jul 25, 2013 11:40 pm

Now if only they can do for the Gundam franchise...
GAP
GAP
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 429
Armitage GUTS!!! : 126

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Jul 26, 2013 4:16 pm

GAP wrote:Now if only they can do for the Gundam franchise...

They've done enough for the Gundam Franchise. The only thing Sunrise hasn't done is have a crossover with Pacific Rim. ^^; I wish their other shows can get equal love and attention. Mai-HiME/Otome is still getting love on crossover games (2012's Heroes Phantasia) and the official website is still up, but that isn't enough.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Highman Sun Aug 04, 2013 2:22 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
GAP wrote:Now if only they can do for the Gundam franchise...

They've done enough for the Gundam Franchise. The only thing Sunrise hasn't done is have a crossover with Pacific Rim. ^^; I wish their other shows can get equal love and attention. Mai-HiME/Otome is still getting love on crossover games (2012's Heroes Phantasia) and the official website is still up, but that isn't enough.

As long money still flows like red,red,wine on a fall season. Were gonna set more Gundam for the next 5-7 years down the road. Next week is Otakon and I don't know who gonna give Sunrise a stern talking about what's going on with the Mai-franchise while representing the Mai-Multiverse gang.

Here's something, Sunrise expect us to come and let us know in advance without Japan time.
Highman
Highman
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Aug 05, 2013 10:26 am

Highman wrote:As long money still flows like red,red,wine on a fall season. Were gonna set more Gundam for the next 5-7 years down the road. Next week is Otakon and I don't know who gonna give Sunrise a stern talking about what's going on with the Mai-franchise while representing the Mai-Multiverse gang.

Here's something, Sunrise expect us to come and let us know in advance without Japan time.

We'll see what happens at Otakon. :)
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Highman Mon Aug 05, 2013 3:56 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Highman wrote:As long money still flows like red,red,wine on a fall season. Were gonna set more Gundam for the next 5-7 years down the road. Next week is Otakon and I don't know who gonna give Sunrise a stern talking about what's going on with the Mai-franchise while representing the Mai-Multiverse gang.

We'll see what happens at Otakon. :)

Well who's going to represent with MM speaking to Sunrise regards updates or interest with Mai-franchise
Highman
Highman
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Aug 05, 2013 11:43 pm

Highman wrote:Well who's going to represent with MM speaking to Sunrise regards updates or interest with Mai-franchise

Me obviously. Arika Yumemiya If not, there is the backup plan.

Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Highman Tue Aug 06, 2013 4:18 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Highman wrote:Well who's going to represent with MM speaking to Sunrise regards updates or interest with Mai-franchise

Me obviously. Arika Yumemiya If not, there is the backup plan.

Then what's the backup plan and for me I can be real vocal with the crowd. One thing is bothering me Luu is how you're going to make a statement to Sunrise, tell'em about a possible special anniversary project next year or will OVA prelude to a full series until next year.
Highman
Highman
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Aug 07, 2013 10:18 am

Highman wrote:Then what's the backup plan and for me I can be real vocal with the crowd. One thing is bothering me Luu is how you're going to make a statement to Sunrise, tell'em about a possible special anniversary project next year or will OVA prelude to a full series until next year.

The thing is, I can't tell them about something they may or may not have planned. I'd have to ask if they have a Mai-HiME or Mai-Otome project in the works for a 2014 release. I wouldn't run my mouth and not get my point across like last time. I'm going to be direct and to the point. That alone will show them that there's demand in the series once more.

The backup plan I can't reveal yet, but let's just say that it pays to have a friend who can write Kanji. Wink
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Highman Wed Aug 07, 2013 3:22 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Highman wrote:Then what's the backup plan and for me I can be real vocal with the crowd. One thing is bothering me Luu is how you're going to make a statement to Sunrise, tell'em about a possible special anniversary project next year or will OVA prelude to a full series until next year.

The thing is, I can't tell them about something they may or may not have planned. I'd have to ask if they have a Mai-HiME or Mai-Otome project in the works for a 2014 release. I wouldn't run my mouth and not get my point across like last time. I'm going to be direct and to the point. That alone will show them that there's demand in the series once more.

The backup plan I can't reveal yet, but let's just say that it pays to have a friend who can write Kanji. Wink

That would put Otakon's interpreter to shame or they have a new one right off the bat.......and it would be to use some cue cards unless be feeling under pressure in the mic. As long you don't bring up the whole two years ago deal then we will be good.

are we still planning out that Mai-multiverse panel in AnimeUSA around September ?
Highman
Highman
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Aug 08, 2013 12:40 am

Highman wrote:That would put Otakon's interpreter to shame or they have a new one right off the bat.......and it would be to use some cue cards unless be feeling under pressure in the mic. As long you don't bring up the whole two years ago deal then we will be good.

are we still planning out that Mai-multiverse panel in AnimeUSA around September ?

The interpreters are always a problem though. During the Q/A with Yuuka Nanri last year, he wasn't telling her everything we were asking. Pressure? Pfft. I dominated on the mic during the Yuuka Nanri panel. Ask Literary Anomaly, depression76 and Firesphere306.

AnimeUSA? I don't believe so. We can only secure a panel at a smaller con. Once I've chosen it (which will most likely be an East Coast con), we'll work something out.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Highman Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:48 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Highman wrote:That would put Otakon's interpreter to shame or they have a new one right off the bat.......and it would be to use some cue cards unless be feeling under pressure in the mic. As long you don't bring up the whole two years ago deal then we will be good.

The interpreters are always a problem though. During the Q/A with Yuuka Nanri last year, he wasn't telling her everything we were asking. Pressure? Pfft. I dominated on the mic during the Yuuka Nanri panel. Ask Literary Anomaly, depression76 and Firesphere306.

AnimeUSA? I don't believe so. We can only secure a panel at a smaller con. Once I've chosen it (which will most likely be an East Coast con), we'll work something out.
Well you gotta start something small, AnimeUSA is what variety sorts medium/high of events. Next year could be a perfect time to start out Mai-Multiverse panel in Katsucon around February since it's becoming a major con soon because it's in the Gaylord Hotel in the heart of center DMV.

P.S. unless Sunrise is making another Mai-project coming up soon then we start making our mock practice panel sessions at home.
Highman
Highman
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by fortunelestion Sat Mar 01, 2014 1:07 pm

Finally, I meet this topic. Hooray!  Mikoto Minagi 
More ShizNat of course! How they protect each other, and their drama life  kawaiidesuplz 
fortunelestion
fortunelestion
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Bubuzuke points : 207
Armitage GUTS!!! : 73

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sat Mar 01, 2014 9:58 pm

fortunelestion wrote:Finally, I meet this topic. Hooray!  Mikoto Minagi 
More ShizNat of course! How they protect each other, and their drama life  kawaiidesuplz 

omg I'D LOVE THAT SO MUCH.

Nothing wrong with a new series that focuses solely on ShizNat. They're the most popular characters, why not spin them off?

anime - If a third Mai-series anime came out, what do you want to see? - Page 4 11357310
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by fortunelestion Sun Mar 02, 2014 2:52 am

Agree Luu  Mikoto Minagi The owner of the series is too stubborn, she/he keeps to make new main characters *sighs*
I wish there's a bag full of money being left in street (at least one billion american dollars) So I can continue Mai HiME : Kruger/Viola or Kuga/Fujino series  swoon 
fortunelestion
fortunelestion
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Mar 03, 2014 10:22 am

fortunelestion wrote:Agree Luu  Mikoto Minagi The owner of the series is too stubborn, she/he keeps to make new main characters *sighs*
I wish there's a bag full of money being left in street (at least one billion american dollars) So I can continue Mai HiME : Kruger/Viola or Kuga/Fujino series  swoon 

In a heartbeat, Leon.  ShizNat Just imagine all the ShizNat we would get! 26 episodes of non-stop love and excitement between the two. Sunrise will hopefully deliver something within the next couple of years. It'll be the 4 year anniversary of Mai-HiME in a few months, you know! Best time to act!  Shizuru Fujino 
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by fortunelestion Tue Mar 04, 2014 9:31 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
fortunelestion wrote:Agree Luu  Mikoto Minagi The owner of the series is too stubborn, she/he keeps to make new main characters *sighs*

In a heartbeat, Leon.  ShizNat Just imagine all the ShizNat we would get! 26 episodes of non-stop love and excitement between the two. Sunrise will hopefully deliver something within the next couple of years. It'll be the 4 year anniversary of Mai-HiME in a few months, you know! Best time to act!  Shizuru Fujino 

nosebleed nosebleed nosebleed Triple nosebleeds with all those fluffy ShizNat! Oh my gosh, I really want they to be main characters. I hope so, really really hope so. What should we do?! What should we dooo?!  frustrated I wish I have HiME power to threaten Sunrise. Sunrise Baka!
fortunelestion
fortunelestion
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Mar 04, 2014 1:58 pm

fortunelestion wrote: nosebleed nosebleed nosebleed Triple nosebleeds with all those fluffy ShizNat! Oh my gosh, I really want they to be main characters. I hope so, really really hope so. What should we do?! What should we dooo?!  frustrated I wish I have HiME power to threaten Sunrise. Sunrise Baka!

We'll raid Sunrise Inc. together once I grab a hold of my Kagu! mai hime

Sunrise definitely acknowledges ShizNat, so it's not impossible. There's a reason they made them a canon couple in the approved prequel/sequel Natsuki no Prelude and the most obvious in Mai-Otome!
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next