Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Funny conversations you've had recently [Chatbox, real life, etc.]

+32
*BlackRose*
Yagamic
Kuga Natsuki
Zweifel Marguerite
Twi
depression76
IlliterateKoi
Lerena
Twisted Eternal Wolvetta
SpiralDasher
GoldenSun13
Sergay Tate
Cheshire Kat
Veronica-Searrs
Yuri-hime
zanekal1
Vampirestein
The Fire Stirring Ruby
MidnightPersona
Miyotakano
WolvenBane08
Chaglette
pokemoneg
GhibliFreek
ookamidesu
RedEyedWolf
Midori Sugiura99
SpiderNeKoHiME
Luu Sky Sapphire
emochick
Kino karutta-chan
Kara
36 posters

Page 4 of 29 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 16 ... 29  Next

Go down

Funny conversations you've had recently [Chatbox, real life, etc.] - Page 4 Empty Re: Funny conversations you've had recently [Chatbox, real life, etc.]

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Sep 02, 2010 12:00 pm

@ Cathy: LMAO!

@ Midori-sama: When Ishii's really backed up, she farts feathered boas.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Funny conversations you've had recently [Chatbox, real life, etc.] - Page 4 Empty Re: Funny conversations you've had recently [Chatbox, real life, etc.]

Post by Midori Sugiura99 Thu Sep 02, 2010 1:15 pm

LOLOL Omg XDDD Ishii would be appalled we're talking about her farting. But I'm totally telling Ethan that one next time I talk to him XD
Midori Sugiura99
Midori Sugiura99
Asami Hikaru aka Komu
Asami Hikaru aka Komu

Bubuzuke points : 4714
Armitage GUTS!!! : 913

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Thu Sep 02, 2010 4:22 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:X3 That is one of the most random gimmicks ever. I'm going to see if the kitchen gargoyle works at conventions too...*plots*

Haha, I know. Kitchen Gargoyle also works at buffets.
Kara
Kara
Token Straight Girl

Bubuzuke points : 2072
Armitage GUTS!!! : 597

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 02, 2010 4:34 pm

Sam: Omg, thunder cats. XD

Me: THUNDER THUNDER THUNDER!

Sam: LMAO! Threesomes o.O

Me: Kruger-Kuga-Fujino >:D

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Sep 02, 2010 4:57 pm

Haha! I'd kill for a threesome between Fujino and the Natsuki cousins.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 02, 2010 5:00 pm

Muahahaha, yes!

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Thu Sep 02, 2010 5:15 pm

Omigosh. That's a crazy coincidence you guys, that parody that me an Kenz did about the phone convo between those four actually brought up three-somes multiple times!
Kara
Kara
Token Straight Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 02, 2010 5:16 pm

It is spreading...*Rubs hands together* Excellent....excellent...

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Sep 02, 2010 5:24 pm

What's with all these coincidences! XD I'm uber cereal.

With my next chapter of GOTV coming really soon, I will begin on my next fanfic. Featuring the ultimate ship in the Mai-Multiverse. :twisted: Kara knows who they are.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Thu Sep 02, 2010 5:41 pm

It's like a damn parasite. The coincidence parasite.

:DDDDDD MY BABIES ARE FINALLY GETTING SOME SHINE! Haha, I have to finish my fic for them.
Kara
Kara
Token Straight Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Sep 02, 2010 5:43 pm

Haha! My goal is to get the first chapter done before the con, so I can leave the shipping traditionalists with a bad taste in their mouths. But who knows, they may end up liking it. Razz
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Thu Sep 02, 2010 5:59 pm

There will be some people who like it, then others who feel that a cartoon character shouldn't act a certain way in a FANfiction...
Kara
Kara
Token Straight Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Sep 02, 2010 6:07 pm

Yeah, because in a FANfiction, the rules weren't made to be broken. Some fans may be hypocrites though. If ShayP did Tomoe with Sergay fics, everyone would magically love it. If Kara did the same, everyone would say it's crap. By everyone, I mean the casual fly-by-night close minded fanbase with zero sense of humor. Rolling Eyes
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Thu Sep 02, 2010 6:22 pm

It's true, that's why I was thinking of some golden ideas for a fic, I've come up with a few ideas, but not many. And I'm a slow writer ahaha. I think we shoudl get ShayP to ship this pairing, then everyone would adore it.
Kara
Kara
Token Straight Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:42 pm

My father and I were driving through Boone and saw the Clock Tower of Appalachian University.

Me: "Wow, nice clock tower." (I secretly wanted to climb it.)

Dad: "Yeah...good place for a sniper."

Me: "Haha......yeah."

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:44 pm

You better take your father's bullets away, Cat...
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:46 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:You better take your father's bullets away, Cat...

Haha! I'm more worried about mine ;P

Also, I hate heights. And my sis's apartment is on the third story. xD

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 06, 2010 3:48 pm

Double post for hilarity!

Talking about our new story, Haunted/Hunted:

Sam: Shizuru died after being hit by a bus while chasing Natsuki but it's ok she's still chasing Natsuki only now no bus can stop her! Cuz she's a ghost! Idk but that's what comes to mind when I see that word

Me: I was hoping she would be alive lmao, just bugging Natsuki at every twist and turn xD

Sam: Lol of course lol that was just a random thought/hallucination!:D

Me: lmao nice, think we should change the title so no one assumes she is dead? xD

Sam: I think that would be best lol Hunted. Or whatever sounds awesome lol

Me: lol nice, one letter away xD

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Sep 06, 2010 5:34 pm

:lol: Oh you girls. I dunno, you want to hide the fact that Shizuru is dead. Why not take a page from my book and call it "The Stalking" Or "Stalking Kuga".
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 06, 2010 5:35 pm

But she's not dead xD I wanted her to be alive instead of dead so she could do a lot more and Natsuki wouldn't be a total nut job lmao

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Sep 06, 2010 5:37 pm

Hollowed-Words wrote:But she's not dead xD I wanted her to be alive instead of dead so she could do a lot more and Natsuki wouldn't be a total nut job lmao

XD Awww, it would of been cool to see Natsuki go crazy little by little...
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 06, 2010 5:38 pm

You've got Death Row, you'll be fine. XD But maybe another story will hop into my head at some point...*Coughs* >.>

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Sep 07, 2010 11:23 am

Razz Don't get writer's block now! ;P
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 07, 2010 11:26 am

NEVER!!!!*Shakes back and forth* XD

Back to top Go down

Post by SpiderNeKoHiME Wed Sep 08, 2010 5:14 pm

just happened :3

me: i want to do Maria-sama!
BFF: *looks at luis' avatar* you want to do a granny?
me: lmao!
SpiderNeKoHiME
SpiderNeKoHiME
Spider Queen
Spider Queen

Bubuzuke points : 1353
Armitage GUTS!!! : 278

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 29 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 16 ... 29  Next