Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Funny conversations you've had recently [Chatbox, real life, etc.]

+32
*BlackRose*
Yagamic
Kuga Natsuki
Zweifel Marguerite
Twi
depression76
IlliterateKoi
Lerena
Twisted Eternal Wolvetta
SpiralDasher
GoldenSun13
Sergay Tate
Cheshire Kat
Veronica-Searrs
Yuri-hime
zanekal1
Vampirestein
The Fire Stirring Ruby
MidnightPersona
Miyotakano
WolvenBane08
Chaglette
pokemoneg
GhibliFreek
ookamidesu
RedEyedWolf
Midori Sugiura99
SpiderNeKoHiME
Luu Sky Sapphire
emochick
Kino karutta-chan
Kara
36 posters

Page 5 of 29 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 17 ... 29  Next

Go down

Funny conversations you've had recently [Chatbox, real life, etc.] - Page 5 Empty Re: Funny conversations you've had recently [Chatbox, real life, etc.]

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Sep 08, 2010 8:42 pm

LOL! Alison can make fun of my Miss Maria fandom all she wants, I can't help my fixation on older women. ;P
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Funny conversations you've had recently [Chatbox, real life, etc.] - Page 5 Empty Re: Funny conversations you've had recently [Chatbox, real life, etc.]

Post by Guest Wed Sep 08, 2010 8:45 pm

Just remembered something that happened when driving to Boone.

While driving, we passed a sign. I looked up excitedly, thinking it said 'Elfland', but it actually said Eflan. I pouted and slumped in my seat, and my dad looks over. "Don't worry, we'll find your home someday, Elf King." He whispered epically, and I burst out into laughter. So. Fantastic.

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Sep 08, 2010 8:48 pm

:lol: Your dad is pretty cool. One day he'll make a passing mention of Death Row. Then my life will be complete.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 08, 2010 8:59 pm

Yes xD I didn't even know he read anything of mine, least of all fanfiction xD apparently he's a ShizNat fan as well. Go bonding xD

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Sep 08, 2010 9:08 pm

Damn, you're lucky! XD My father is aware of my anime fandom, but doesn't really care for it. Ask Vicky, my dad is stuck with all my spare anime goods at my NJ crib. The guy is a stiff. We don't have anything in common outside of being hardcore fans of The Three Stooges. Razz
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 08, 2010 9:11 pm

Once I get the Shizuru-plushie and the clip, I'll own two things from any anime xD

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Sep 08, 2010 9:19 pm

Hollowed-Words wrote:Once I get the Shizuru-plushie and the clip, I'll own two things from any anime xD

O_O You don't own any anime goods? You should of told me! ^_~ You will get something extra special on your birthday, thanks to contributing so much to the two best Mai-websites. I love you
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 08, 2010 9:20 pm

:D Suhweet! Cannot wait :D

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 08, 2010 10:49 pm

Double post for hilarity reasons xD

My sister and I were watching Ghost Hunter's, and I spoke. "I wanna go to Salem, and just fuckingg walk around." Lisa looks at me and squints. "Just fuckingg walk around?" Then I burst out laughing at how funny it sounded, and we laughed for five minutes xD

Last edited by Haruka Suzushiro on Thu Oct 28, 2010 10:19 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Sep 09, 2010 11:59 am

:lol: I've been to Salem before, and I did my fair share of fuckingg walking around. Wish I found good looking girls there, then I could leave the walking part out.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 09, 2010 12:02 pm

Hahaha! Nice XD

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Sat Sep 11, 2010 10:46 am

Me and Katie were babysitting and watching Kiki's Delivery Service at the part where she just gets to her new town, flying around saying how nice the town is and how she wants to live there.

(Me talking to TV): Yeah. That is a nice town. It's called Salem.
Katie: *bursts out into laughter*
------

And before that, Katie turns to me and goes:

Katie: Hey, wanna go to a party?

Kara: Who's having it?

Katie: Bridgitte, and it's going to be like a legit black people dance party.

That would've been an okay thing to say, except, the little girls we babysit are black. She's lucky one was curled up on the chair listening to Break Your Heart on repeat and the other was engrossed in her movie.
Kara
Kara
Token Straight Girl

Bubuzuke points : 2072
Armitage GUTS!!! : 597

Back to top Go down

Post by SpiderNeKoHiME Sat Sep 11, 2010 11:24 am

:lol: :lol: :lol: your sister has a mouth on her!
give her credit for being blunt! it's a sign of honesty! :3
-sigh- i wanna be invited to a black people dance party. get my saturday night on -shakes my flat white gurl ass-
SpiderNeKoHiME
SpiderNeKoHiME
Spider Queen
Spider Queen

Bubuzuke points : 1353
Armitage GUTS!!! : 278

Back to top Go down

Post by Midori Sugiura99 Sat Sep 11, 2010 11:42 am

This occurred at work last night:

Me: *looks around* Has anyone seen the dustpan?

*lots of shaking heads since our dustpan seems to have mysterious disappeared*

Me: Hey Melanie (girl who had decorating cakes all day in the back corner of the bakery), have you seen the dustpan?

Melanie: No, I've been in this dark hole all day, how could I have seen it?

Me: I don't know, maybe you put it in your hole.

*dead silence*

Midori Sugiura99
Midori Sugiura99
Asami Hikaru aka Komu
Asami Hikaru aka Komu

Bubuzuke points : 4714
Armitage GUTS!!! : 913

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Sat Sep 11, 2010 1:06 pm

SpiderNeKoHiME wrote: :lol: :lol: :lol: your sister has a mouth on her!
give her credit for being blunt! it's a sign of honesty! :3
-sigh- i wanna be invited to a black people dance party. get my saturday night on -shakes my flat white gurl ass-

More like give her credit for being stupid lol. Hahaha, we would invite you, but we found out that the party is in Memphis so we can't go either
Kara
Kara
Token Straight Girl

Bubuzuke points : 2072
Armitage GUTS!!! : 597

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sat Sep 11, 2010 9:25 pm

Midori Sugiura99 wrote:This occurred at work last night:

Me: *looks around* Has anyone seen the dustpan?

*lots of shaking heads since our dustpan seems to have mysterious disappeared*

Me: Hey Melanie (girl who had decorating cakes all day in the back corner of the bakery), have you seen the dustpan?

Melanie: No, I've been in this dark hole all day, how could I have seen it?

Me: I don't know, maybe you put it in your hole.

*dead silence*

:lol: That's just baaaaaaaad.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Midori Sugiura99 Sat Sep 11, 2010 10:46 pm

LOL Believe it or not, I didn't say that on purpose XD And didn't realize what I said until everyone stared at me XD
Midori Sugiura99
Midori Sugiura99
Asami Hikaru aka Komu
Asami Hikaru aka Komu

Bubuzuke points : 4714
Armitage GUTS!!! : 913

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 14, 2010 9:07 pm

XD

Sister: "So what are you going to do when your, uh, doll thing get's here?"

Me: "Squeeze the life out of it, but mainly take pictures. I've already got most of the poses already figured out." *Completely serious face*

Sister starts laughing outrageously, and my dad says: "Who did you work the poses out with, the doll's agents?"

Also!

Sis: "Nothing else?"

Me: "I'm also going to put a leash on it and drag it around." *Sarcasm*

Sis: "Hahahah! 'Come on plushie!'"

xD

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Sep 15, 2010 1:04 am

Razz I like your family Cathy, they have a golden sense of humor. If only my parents understood my anime plushie collectin'. The ones I left at their house (for storage reasons) will forever haunt them. ^_^
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 15, 2010 1:06 am

Hahahah! Yes, they are rather supportive of whatever it is I'm doing xD

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 15, 2010 10:59 pm

Double post for convo!

Sam: There's a ladybug on my knee, and it won't go away o.O

Me: Oh God.

Sam: What!?

Me: It knows man, it knows!

Sam: Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck!

Me: Cheese it!

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Sep 16, 2010 12:43 pm

LOL One time I had a ladybug on my shoulder the entire time I was doing yoga. FOR TWO STRAIGHT HOURS! O_O;;; Those things like to make themselves comfy, don't they. X3 It owned me.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 16, 2010 12:48 pm

Hahaha! xD yes they do like to make themselves comfy. I hate them xD anything that flies and lands on me freaks me out.

Also, my dad is awesome. Here's why:

Dad: "You are cleaning her house right?"

Me: "Sometimes. I do the dishes, that's enough."

Dad: "You should do more."

Me: "Why?"

Dad: "Because if you don't, I'll go Kruger on you."

*Enter steely glares between us*

Me: "You know, I'm getting that lightning bolt pin."

Dad: "...I think I'll chain you in the basement when you get back so you can't kill us all."

Me: "No, don't waste good chain. Make me a belt."

xD

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Sep 17, 2010 1:40 pm

LOL! That's too damn cute! ^o^ Speaking of the pin, I'll work on it tomorrow. Wink Expect it to arrive soon!
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 17, 2010 1:42 pm

Sweet! I can't wait *squirms in excitement* x3

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 29 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 17 ... 29  Next