Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is your life a television series? And who is your spin-off?

5 posters

Go down

Is your life a television series? And who is your spin-off? Empty Is your life a television series? And who is your spin-off?

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Dec 02, 2013 4:29 pm

HiME Is your life a television series? And who is your spin-off? Mai-Multiverse-4 HiME

Is your life a television series? And who is your spin-off? Vlcsn633---

This thread begs the question: What television series relates to our own life? It doesn't have to fully define your life, it relate to it in little ways too. As a follow up, is there a person in your life that has a life so opposite of yours that he or she can be considered a spin-off?

For example, take me (ladies~). Or at least my online life around Mai-Multiverse, I believe my MM life resembles that of "Beavis and Butthead". Me and and my girlfriend constantly laugh at people's expense, rip on crap entertainment, praise what's awesome, almost making suggestive and "immature" jokes here and there. Everyone we know online is a character gimmick in there own way. We got the sassy Kino, the tomboy fangirl Deppy, the angry Nymph, the woe-is-me hildebrant, the Regina Mills-obsessed fangirls in Baney and Meg Kuga, the intelligent observer in Dye, the horny duo of Joel and Jimbo on the Facebook group, the curious yuri gamer in Blu...everyone offers some kind of gimmick. Perfect comic foils for us. :3

Then there is my spin-off series. Honestly, the only one who would qualify as our "Daria" is GoldenSun13. On her own show (or in this case, life) Justine has a more serious European university life and deals with crazy people and morons with rich sarcasm rather than potty humor like me, Pup or even ShezNek would do. Oh and Kino is clearly her Jane. :'3 Only this time they're a couple.

---

So which television series relates to you? And which spin-off series would apply to your local or online friend? Share the insanity! HiME 
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Is your life a television series? And who is your spin-off? Empty Re: Is your life a television series? And who is your spin-off?

Post by Kuga Natsuki Mon Dec 02, 2013 7:16 pm

More anime count than any American show I've seen Natsuki Kruger2 
Kuga Natsuki
Kuga Natsuki
Space Samurai Marshall Banana
Space Samurai Marshall Banana

Bubuzuke points : 9709
Armitage GUTS!!! : 593

http://stargazerium.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Is your life a television series? And who is your spin-off? Empty Re: Is your life a television series? And who is your spin-off?

Post by depression76 Mon Dec 02, 2013 9:52 pm

TV series huh? I'm not sure since I don't watch tv series as much now.

But probably Arrow without the superhero element lol but i would love it if my life has some superhero in it plz .

So many people from the past turning up unannounced, so many secrets, lots of family drama, great friends and an awesome bff that had stuck by me for years...yea. prolly that that I can recall from the top of my head.
depression76
depression76
White Devil Worshiper
White Devil Worshiper

Bubuzuke points : 7627
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1396

http://daydreamwiththedragon.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Dec 03, 2013 8:30 pm

depression76 wrote:TV series huh? I'm not sure since I don't watch tv series as much now.

But probably Arrow without the superhero element lol but i would love it if my life has some superhero in it plz .

So many people from the past turning up unannounced, so many secrets, lots of family drama, great friends and an awesome bff that had stuck by me for years...yea. prolly that that I can recall from the top of my head.
Arrow!? Never watched the show personally, which is a shame because I want to compare it with your life. XD From the trailers, Ollie seems dark and brooding (again, catering to the Nolan crowd as DC normally does. Yawn.) with no hints of a social life. Please tell me I'm wrong though. XD

Is your BFF a guy or a gal? *3* I'd say it's time to take the next step...then your series goes from Arrow to General Hospital! XD 
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptainVonCookie Sat Dec 14, 2013 6:48 am

Bible Black?
CaptainVonCookie
CaptainVonCookie
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 535
Armitage GUTS!!! : 161

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Dec 15, 2013 9:31 pm

CaptainVonCookie wrote:Bible Black?

nosebleed Moar details needed.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptainVonCookie Mon Dec 16, 2013 4:48 am

XD I was half joking!!! But I always get myself in the weirdest situations. I think the only thing that would surprise me anymore would be if a tentacle came at me! Being almost forced into an exorcism, invited to an orgy and molested in public places... Check.
CaptainVonCookie
CaptainVonCookie
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 535
Armitage GUTS!!! : 161

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Dec 16, 2013 11:43 pm

CaptainVonCookie wrote:XD I was half joking!!! But I always get myself in the weirdest situations. I think the only thing that would surprise me anymore would be if a tentacle came at me! Being almost forced into an exorcism, invited to an orgy and molested in public places... Check.

*pats* It's okay, Captain. I firmly believe that every man and woman wants to live out this fantasy.  rei hino 
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by depression76 Tue Dec 17, 2013 4:07 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:

Is your BFF a guy or a gal? *3* I'd say it's time to take the next step...then your series goes from Arrow to General Hospital! XD 
lmao, why does everyone kept saying this to me? xDDD
And no general hospital please, that shit bores the hell out of this gal D:

CaptainVonCookie wrote:XD I was half joking!!! But I always get myself in the weirdest situations. I think the only thing that would surprise me anymore would be if a tentacle came at me! Being almost forced into an exorcism, invited to an orgy and molested in public places... Check.

Oh my lady fumi.

I hope it won't come to that D:

Surprised? I think horrified would fit more...lol
depression76
depression76
White Devil Worshiper
White Devil Worshiper

Bubuzuke points : 7627
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1396

http://daydreamwiththedragon.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Dec 18, 2013 7:14 pm

depression76 wrote:lmao, why does everyone kept saying this to me? xDDD
And no general hospital please, that shit bores the hell out of this gal D:

Keep saying what, Deppy? XD I'm totally confused by your question.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Lerena Mon Dec 23, 2013 5:52 am

Does anime count? I don't watch enough American television to answer this question with an American television show. On the other hand, I did consider Supernatural as an answer. Tumblr tells you lots of things about shows and anime you don't even watch.
Lerena
Lerena
The Solitary Slytherin Duelist
The Solitary Slytherin Duelist

Bubuzuke points : 3771
Armitage GUTS!!! : 558
Location : In the middle of a dark void containing me and a laptop with inter-dimensional Internet

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Dec 23, 2013 9:12 pm

Lerena wrote:Does anime count? I don't watch enough American television to answer this question with an American television show. On the other hand, I did consider Supernatural as an answer. Tumblr tells you lots of things about shows and anime you don't even watch.

Supernatural is fine, Lerena. I'm avoiding anime shows for this thread. Wasn't Supernatural animated too?  :shock: 
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down