Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Higurashi Onikakushi-hen discussion

3 posters

Go down

Higurashi Onikakushi-hen discussion Empty Higurashi Onikakushi-hen discussion

Post by Kiyohime8 Wed Aug 12, 2015 10:09 am

I'm back I've been binge watching Higurashi and Umineko. This thread will be discussing Onikakushi-hen and Legend of the golden witch!! kawaiidesuplz kawaiidesuplz Omochikaeri!!
Kiyohime8
Kiyohime8
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Bubuzuke points : 103
Armitage GUTS!!! : 3

Back to top Go down

Higurashi Onikakushi-hen discussion Empty Re: Higurashi Onikakushi-hen discussion

Post by Lerena Thu Aug 13, 2015 6:51 pm

Higurashi and Umineko are two of my favorite series of all time. It has been a while since I watched these series, but the traces of how they've inspired my writing are still present in my characterization.

Mion's club activities are one of my favorite parts of the series. Onikakushi is one of my favorite arcs as well. Since it's the first arc, I should re-watch the first couple of episodes and see what I can talk about that's not overly spoiler-ish.

Umineko is another series I like, but I hear the visual novel is better. Still, regardless, it also inspired me even from just the content in the anime series.

I'll be back for a proper response later, but I am definitely up for discussing these series.
Lerena
Lerena
The Solitary Slytherin Duelist
The Solitary Slytherin Duelist

Bubuzuke points : 3771
Armitage GUTS!!! : 558
Location : In the middle of a dark void containing me and a laptop with inter-dimensional Internet

Back to top Go down

Higurashi Onikakushi-hen discussion Empty Re: Higurashi Onikakushi-hen discussion

Post by firesphere306 Thu Aug 13, 2015 9:53 pm

I've only watched the first two seasons of Higurashi. I loved the first season because it was different from most shows I watched. I have a soft spot for horror anime's and this is one of the ones I really liked. Mion and Shion were great, both of their arc's and stories were very...how should I say.....CRAZY! Loved them though. Rena was my favorite though. The end of season one was probably my favorite moment of her.

I never gave the other show I try though. I didn't like the second season and kind of fell out of it show quickly.
firesphere306
firesphere306
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Bubuzuke points : 1571
Armitage GUTS!!! : 212

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down