Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ima no Kimochi wa nani?! or What are you feeling RIGHT NOW?! PART 9

+19
Magus Phantalus
aRANZa-tHAiR
Midori Sugiura
firesphere306
depression76
Dead.And.Alive
Yagamic
fortunelestion
Lerena
Zweifel Marguerite
LyriumEidolon
PuppyHaru
Bluholic711
midori's crazy398
Luu Sky Sapphire
franticfranz
Kuga Natsuki
ookamidesu
shezaei-neko
23 posters

Page 39 of 41 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40, 41  Next

Go down

The Ima no Kimochi wa nani?! or What are you feeling RIGHT NOW?! PART 9  - Page 39 Empty Re: The Ima no Kimochi wa nani?! or What are you feeling RIGHT NOW?! PART 9

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon May 22, 2017 10:58 pm

Feeling sore (and sexy) after my workout! Phew!!! swoon
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

The Ima no Kimochi wa nani?! or What are you feeling RIGHT NOW?! PART 9  - Page 39 Empty Re: The Ima no Kimochi wa nani?! or What are you feeling RIGHT NOW?! PART 9

Post by Break String SpinElf Tue May 23, 2017 8:31 am

Decidedly annoyed.
Akamanto wrote:Thanks!

I'm a little worried, but... Safe. (º □ º l|l)
Glad to hear it!
Break String SpinElf
Break String SpinElf
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 976
Armitage GUTS!!! : 103

Back to top Go down

Post by Akamanto Tue May 23, 2017 11:50 am

Hope your annoyance abates...

And, yeah. The people I know were on the other side of the arena, so they're safe, too. Still feeling a little... Well. I don't really know. I'm glad so many people are pitching in to help. What an event, and at such a venue. ( ´ д ` );;
Akamanto
Akamanto
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Bubuzuke points : 202
Armitage GUTS!!! : 49

Back to top Go down

Post by Lerena Tue May 23, 2017 11:58 am

I'm somehow feeling very motivated right now.
Lerena
Lerena
The Solitary Slytherin Duelist

Bubuzuke points : 3771
Armitage GUTS!!! : 558
Location : In the middle of a dark void containing me and a laptop with inter-dimensional Internet

Back to top Go down

Post by Break String SpinElf Tue May 23, 2017 12:57 pm

No longer annoyed, just a bit bored. And hungry for a tangerine.

@ Akamanto: it's things like this that bring out the best in people. Manchester's the nearest big city to me and I know of people from my part of the world and surrounding towns who were ferried home by the city's taxi drivers free of charge. I'm glad you & your acquaintances are all safe and my thoughts & prayers are with the victims and the emergency services in the city.
Break String SpinElf
Break String SpinElf
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by IlliterateKoi Tue May 23, 2017 2:38 pm

Akamanto wrote:
And, yeah. The people I know were on the other side of the arena, so they're safe, too.

Glad everyone you know is safe.

Still feeling a little... Well. I don't really know.

This is how I feel too. I live in Manchester, have all my life, never thought something like this would happen in my city :(
IlliterateKoi
IlliterateKoi
Goldfish wanker of Camelot

Bubuzuke points : 4261
Armitage GUTS!!! : 441

Back to top Go down

Post by Break String SpinElf Tue May 23, 2017 3:40 pm

Slightly tired.

@ IlliterateKoi: didn't know you lived in Manchester. I'm glad you're safe too. Still very, very sad that something like this would happen there (or, indeed, that we live in a world where this is, unfortunately, a regular occurrence).
Break String SpinElf
Break String SpinElf
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by Akamanto Tue May 23, 2017 3:55 pm

@Break String SpinElf Thanks. Strange to think I was right next to the Arena only this Friday to eat some pho, and now there's armed police all around the town centre. I suppose the only thing to say is that I'm proud of how the city responded to it. (౦ ‸ ౦ )

@IlliterateKoi Yeah. Hopefully you don't live in the south of Manchester; a couple of my friends are saying there's a lot of activity down there related to it all. I live in the east, so I'm thankfully away from most of it, but. Yeah.

What a demographic to target, honestly. 〣( ºΔº )〣
Akamanto
Akamanto
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by Break String SpinElf Tue May 23, 2017 5:12 pm

@ thread: strangely serene.

@ Akamanto: Manchester survived the '96 bombing. It'll survive this. It takes more than some murderous idiot to dent the civic pride of a city like yours. :3
Break String SpinElf
Break String SpinElf
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by IlliterateKoi Tue May 23, 2017 10:03 pm

Break String SpinElf wrote:Slightly tired.

@ IlliterateKoi: didn't know you lived in Manchester. I'm glad you're safe too. Still very, very sad that something like this would happen there (or, indeed, that we live in a world where this is, unfortunately, a regular occurrence).

Thanks. It is sad that this seems to be happening more and more often. Manchester will be fine though, we're a tough old city :)

Akamanto wrote:@Break String SpinElf Thanks. Strange to think I was right next to the Arena only this Friday to eat some pho, and now there's armed police all around the town centre. I suppose the only thing to say is that I'm proud of how the city responded to it. (౦ ‸ ౦ )

@IlliterateKoi Yeah. Hopefully you don't live in the south of Manchester; a couple of my friends are saying there's a lot of activity down there related to it all. I live in the east, so I'm thankfully away from most of it, but. Yeah.

What a demographic to target, honestly. 〣( ºΔº )〣

The city is dealing with it fantastically, the emergency services have been great and the amount of people offering up spare rooms or to drive stranded people home is awesome.

Thankfully I'm not, I'm in Salford. Targeting kids/teens like that, it's awful  :/
IlliterateKoi
IlliterateKoi

Back to top Go down

Post by Break String SpinElf Wed May 24, 2017 8:28 am

Drained for some unknown reason.
Break String SpinElf
Break String SpinElf
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowMikoto Wed May 24, 2017 9:07 am

There are some shaky places in my life right now, mostly concerning what will take place with my employment come middle of June, but other than that, things have been rather solid since last Friday with school! :3

... So, right! My feeling. I guess a little uncertain concerning some things. But over all good! :D
ShadowMikoto
ShadowMikoto
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 537
Armitage GUTS!!! : 82

Back to top Go down

Post by Akamanto Wed May 24, 2017 11:44 am

Little bit better today! Wanted to go out to town for some food, but police are still running raids, apparently. I don't need crab and prawn rolls that much.

...Well. Maybe. They are nice rolls. (っ˘ڡ˘ς)
Akamanto
Akamanto
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by Break String SpinElf Fri May 26, 2017 9:05 am

Warm & sweaty.
Break String SpinElf
Break String SpinElf
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowMikoto Sat May 27, 2017 12:06 am

It's like the End-of-the-Day feeling for me. Time to end it. And sleep.
ShadowMikoto
ShadowMikoto
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Akamanto Sat May 27, 2017 10:18 am

Pretty good! It's cooler today, so I went out for some pho and to pick up some books in town. Still too warm for me, though. [☉﹏☉]
Akamanto
Akamanto
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowMikoto Sat May 27, 2017 10:28 am

Feeling Good because I am re-watching all of EVA! :3
ShadowMikoto
ShadowMikoto
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Break String SpinElf Sat May 27, 2017 1:15 pm

Still warm & sweaty. Also kind of excited by the possibility of more thunderstorms to come.
Break String SpinElf
Break String SpinElf
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by Akamanto Sun May 28, 2017 11:59 am

Just hoovered up and I'm feeling cleansed. ( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
Akamanto
Akamanto
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by Break String SpinElf Sun May 28, 2017 1:26 pm

A bit... I dunno... fired up for something but I'm not sure what.

C'mon, brain. Focus!
Break String SpinElf
Break String SpinElf
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by Lerena Mon May 29, 2017 11:54 pm

Disappointed. I'm considering things very carefully, but so far, I think I should drop out of college. As someone who really values her education, this is a difficult decision to make. However, I have to accept that I can't waste my life on getting a college degree. Before I drop out, I want to take an Advanced Creative Writing course and afterward focus on my job training and improving my writing, not the extra stuff that college forces me to take.

I can no longer afford to live life as a college student. Most people at my age would have completed college years ago and I'm not even half-way there. Much of this is very much my fault. My attitude regarding college was very flawed for a good few years. This is not something that can be corrected though.

College can't fix my depression and it isn't going to compensate for the time I'll be wasting if I stay enrolled in it. Even if we ignore my mental illness, college can't make me work any faster. I'm willing to challenge my limits, but college is also restricting my creativity and I don't know if I can put up with that anymore.

Last November, I was extremely inspired and I threw it away just to get a good grade on an essay. I'd be lying if I said I don't regret it. More importantly, I will still have to sacrifice something in order to fit a job into my schedule and I'm definitely not sacrificing my relationship or my free time.
Lerena
Lerena

Location : In the middle of a dark void containing me and a laptop with inter-dimensional Internet

Back to top Go down

Post by Break String SpinElf Tue May 30, 2017 1:07 pm

I have stomach ache. Sad
Break String SpinElf
Break String SpinElf
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by IlliterateKoi Wed May 31, 2017 6:39 am

Lazy. So very lazy.
IlliterateKoi
IlliterateKoi

Back to top Go down

Post by Break String SpinElf Wed May 31, 2017 1:07 pm

Quite self-satisfied. Exercise - who knew? - can be a good cathartic.
Break String SpinElf
Break String SpinElf
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by Lerena Wed May 31, 2017 2:35 pm

I am experiencing great hunger. It's time for lunch.
Lerena
Lerena

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 41 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40, 41  Next