Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ima no Kimochi wa nani?! or What are you feeling RIGHT NOW?! PART 9

+19
Magus Phantalus
aRANZa-tHAiR
Midori Sugiura
firesphere306
depression76
Dead.And.Alive
Yagamic
fortunelestion
Lerena
Zweifel Marguerite
LyriumEidolon
PuppyHaru
Bluholic711
midori's crazy398
Luu Sky Sapphire
franticfranz
Kuga Natsuki
ookamidesu
shezaei-neko
23 posters

Page 40 of 41 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41  Next

Go down

The Ima no Kimochi wa nani?! or What are you feeling RIGHT NOW?! PART 9  - Page 40 Empty Re: The Ima no Kimochi wa nani?! or What are you feeling RIGHT NOW?! PART 9

Post by Break String SpinElf Thu Jun 01, 2017 9:12 am

Chilled.
Break String SpinElf
Break String SpinElf
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 976
Armitage GUTS!!! : 103

Back to top Go down

The Ima no Kimochi wa nani?! or What are you feeling RIGHT NOW?! PART 9  - Page 40 Empty Re: The Ima no Kimochi wa nani?! or What are you feeling RIGHT NOW?! PART 9

Post by Akamanto Thu Jun 01, 2017 12:00 pm

Got a headache.

And, I got my exam results back for this year... I just barely scraped the highest grade in my Japanese classes. If only the speaking test wasn't based on conversations with other students... ( . •́ _ʖ •̀ .)

But, at least I got a First in German! I wasn't expecting that at all. Kinda thought I'd failed, actually.
Akamanto
Akamanto
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Bubuzuke points : 202
Armitage GUTS!!! : 49

Back to top Go down

Post by Break String SpinElf Thu Jun 01, 2017 12:54 pm

Full o' food.

Akamanto wrote:I got my exam results back for this year... I just barely scraped the highest grade in my Japanese classes. If only the speaking test wasn't based on conversations with other students... ( . •́ _ʖ •̀ .)

But, at least I got a First in German! I wasn't expecting that at all. Kinda thought I'd failed, actually.
おめでとう ございます! :3
Break String SpinElf
Break String SpinElf
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by Akamanto Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:34 pm

Break String SpinElf wrote:おめでとう ございます! :3
どうも! ✺◟( • ω • )◞✺

でも、難しかったね。 (笑)
Akamanto
Akamanto
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by Break String SpinElf Fri Jun 02, 2017 5:17 pm

Slightly nauseous.
Break String SpinElf
Break String SpinElf
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by Akamanto Mon Jun 05, 2017 6:06 pm

My arm hurts from kendo practice.

I'm the only girl there, too... Hopefully I'm just unlucky with the days. (╥_╥)
Akamanto
Akamanto
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by Break String SpinElf Tue Jun 06, 2017 1:05 pm

Annoyed. And I've no idea why, which is... annoying.
Break String SpinElf
Break String SpinElf
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by Lerena Tue Jun 06, 2017 6:44 pm

I'm feeling hungry. It doesn't help that in my case Metformin + anhedonia = almost no appetite. Both of these things lower my appetite so combined that's a horrifying experience. Rexulti raises my appetite at least, but now that I have anhedonia, the appetite I normally have is going away. So, it looks like I have to stop taking Metformin for a while, because there's nothing I can do about anhedonia is the foreseeable future unless it just goes away on its own.
Lerena
Lerena
The Solitary Slytherin Duelist

Bubuzuke points : 3771
Armitage GUTS!!! : 558
Location : In the middle of a dark void containing me and a laptop with inter-dimensional Internet

Back to top Go down

Post by Break String SpinElf Wed Jun 07, 2017 12:51 pm

Indecently excited.

What's wrong with me? I'm so laidback I'm positively horizontal most of the time. What's my excuse?
Break String SpinElf
Break String SpinElf
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by Akamanto Wed Jun 07, 2017 2:12 pm

Satisfied. Finally, it is Done™.

Now for 24 more episodes. (¬‿¬ )
Akamanto
Akamanto
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Jun 07, 2017 10:12 pm

Feeling awesome since I'm rewatching a classic series in Ayashi no Ceres. Definitely Yuu Watase's second best series in her library. Brilliant storytelling!
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Akamanto Thu Jun 08, 2017 1:02 pm

Eurgh, what a day to have a migraine.

Well, it ain't gonna stop me; I'd've dragged myself outside by my teeth if I had to. I feel suitably unstopped. (ⓛ ω ⓛ)
Akamanto
Akamanto
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by Break String SpinElf Fri Jun 09, 2017 5:05 pm

At another loose end.
Break String SpinElf
Break String SpinElf
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowMikoto Sat Jun 10, 2017 8:08 pm

Like I need anime. Now! XD
ShadowMikoto
ShadowMikoto
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 537
Armitage GUTS!!! : 82

Back to top Go down

Post by Akamanto Thu Jun 15, 2017 5:52 pm

Wondering if I should watch Little Witch Academia. Feel like I'm craving something fantasy- and character-focused lately, and nothing seems to be providing... (⇀‸↼‶)
Akamanto
Akamanto
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by Lerena Fri Jun 16, 2017 12:20 pm

I can't tell you how I'm feeling emotionally, but I can say that my arms are feeling worn out after playing a game called Arms. For someone that's out-of-shape, lasting an hour is really impressive. And yes, Arms does involve using arms - literally. You can't just sit there pushing buttons and expect to win.
Lerena
Lerena

Location : In the middle of a dark void containing me and a laptop with inter-dimensional Internet

Back to top Go down

Post by Break String SpinElf Sat Jun 17, 2017 1:12 pm

Hot and kind of sleepy.
Break String SpinElf
Break String SpinElf
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by Akamanto Mon Jun 19, 2017 8:41 pm

Feeling the burn of both the sun and kendo practice. I didn't ask for this heat! Put it back! (⇀_↼╬)
Akamanto
Akamanto
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by Lerena Mon Jun 19, 2017 9:03 pm

I feel like my anhedonia is getting worse, but it might be my imagination. Still,
even if I feel like I can wait until my next appointment with a professional, there's a conflict between my schedule and my dad's schedule on that day, so I need to see if I can get an earlier psychiatrist appointment.

Sadly, I get second priority, because while waiting a couple extra weeks for my next appointment would probably drive me batshit, it would most likely not put me in actual physical pain and my dad's girlfriend needs medical care for the pain in her neck.

Unfortunately, what this does mean is I'm likely to be brain-dead for a couple weeks if I can't get an earlier appointment. Fuck my life. Seriously. I hate the system and I have enough anhedonia to do something stupid if I have to wait much longer to report I have it. My fault, yes, but I was hoping it would go away on its own. After thinking about it, I did realize that logic was flawed. I was just trying to be optimistic that maybe this isn't a permanent issue. Looks like I'm going to suffer as a result of my idiocy.

Then there's still the question of whether any qualified professional, let alone in my area, can even treat anhedonia. I might be in for serious hell over the next several years. Yay. I finally thought I could adult better and the universe kills it. Of course, I highly suspect there were early signs that I missed, not that a therapist was able to help me prevent this predicament.
Lerena
Lerena

Back to top Go down

Post by Akamanto Sat Jun 24, 2017 12:03 am

@Lerena I hope things clear up for you as soon as possible.

Little bit frustrated. Sometimes I feel like people go out of their way to hold controversial opinions, and to be really rude about them on top of that. There's more to life than being edgy on the internet, you know? It's okay to have hobbies and like things enthusiastically! Constantly commenting on how all fiction except slice of life sucks, and that everyone who likes talking about fiction in-depth is a pseudointellectual, doesn't make you look cool, it makes you look like a contrarian ass.

Gosh. I'm kinda riled. ٩(๑`^´๑)۶
Akamanto
Akamanto
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by Break String SpinElf Sat Jun 24, 2017 1:15 pm

Drained.

Akamanto wrote:Constantly commenting on how all fiction except slice of life sucks, and that everyone who likes talking about fiction in-depth is a pseudointellectual, doesn't make you look cool, it makes you look like a contrarian ass.
*nods approvingly*
Break String SpinElf
Break String SpinElf
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by Lerena Sat Jun 24, 2017 5:52 pm

Feeling a bit better. Turns out the 19th was just a lazy day and my anhedonia isn't really getting worse. However, I'm also worried that left untreated it can still really get worse and there may be nothing anyone can do to prevent this.

Update: I think I stumbled across a deep emotional wound, because I just got done crying. While typing this post, I started rambling, and I ended up thinking it was better to use what I typed as journaling fuel, so I decided not to post it here. However, the rambling apparently got into something really deep.

Regardless, this isn't really the best time to work on emotional issues considering my anhedonia is giving me an existential crisis. I took a break from college to write more and I haven't written enough yet due to my development of anhedonia. Anhedonia may win at times, but it definitely isn't strong enough to win right now. When I'm worn down from all the writing, I might consider giving my emotional issues some attention. After all, I don't want to ignore them forever, just now.

Update 2: I feel stuffed now. That was a delicious piece of watermelon.
Lerena
Lerena

Back to top Go down

Post by Akamanto Sun Jun 25, 2017 12:14 pm

Disappointed... I don't like the look of any of the Summer anime, except for the adaptation of a manga I was already reading (Kakegurui).

Oh well. Maybe next season. (×_×)⌒☆
Akamanto
Akamanto
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowMikoto Sun Jun 25, 2017 6:41 pm

Well, fuck. The doctor got me back on another medication. So I've mainly just been adjusting to it. Mental health seems slightly worse since last the end of May/start of June. Feeling kind of... blah. But, is it knocking me to my knees. Not a chance!
ShadowMikoto
ShadowMikoto
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 537
Armitage GUTS!!! : 82

Back to top Go down

Post by Break String SpinElf Mon Jun 26, 2017 1:02 pm

Slightly hopeful.
Break String SpinElf
Break String SpinElf
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 41 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41  Next