Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ima no Kimochi wa nani?! or What are you feeling RIGHT NOW?! PART 10!

+10
Lerena
Luu Sky Sapphire
ShadowMikoto
Dead.And.Alive
Ironheart
Zweifel Marguerite
Moneypenny
firesphere306
franticfranz
IlliterateKoi
14 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

The Ima no Kimochi wa nani?! or What are you feeling RIGHT NOW?! PART 10! Empty The Ima no Kimochi wa nani?! or What are you feeling RIGHT NOW?! PART 10!

Post by IlliterateKoi Tue Jul 04, 2017 3:08 pm

Old thread was locked but I didn't see a new one, so here you go, a nice new place to dump all dem feels.

@Thread: I am feeling lazy...as always :D
IlliterateKoi
IlliterateKoi
Goldfish wanker of Camelot
Goldfish wanker of Camelot

Bubuzuke points : 4261
Armitage GUTS!!! : 441

Back to top Go down

The Ima no Kimochi wa nani?! or What are you feeling RIGHT NOW?! PART 10! Empty Re: The Ima no Kimochi wa nani?! or What are you feeling RIGHT NOW?! PART 10!

Post by Lerena Thu Jul 06, 2017 4:22 pm

Conflicted, but I feel like I could contribute valuable information to any studies on chronic procrastination. You know shit is real when a chronic procrastinator can't handle procrastinating anymore. Oh, and I don't mean just a week of procrastinating. I'm talking about at least half a year of it. Naturally, most people would never get to the state I'm in nor would they be likely to get to the point of this near maddening desperation to just break free of procrastination and simply do the damn thing already. This, I believe, is the result of some kind of internal struggle signaling that procrastination is no longer better than the actual activity that I'm avoiding.
Lerena
Lerena
The Solitary Slytherin Duelist

Bubuzuke points : 3771
Armitage GUTS!!! : 558
Location : In the middle of a dark void containing me and a laptop with inter-dimensional Internet

Back to top Go down

The Ima no Kimochi wa nani?! or What are you feeling RIGHT NOW?! PART 10! Empty Re: The Ima no Kimochi wa nani?! or What are you feeling RIGHT NOW?! PART 10!

Post by franticfranz Fri Jul 07, 2017 9:06 am

Confused and exhausted.
franticfranz
franticfranz
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Bubuzuke points : 2192
Armitage GUTS!!! : 273

Back to top Go down

Post by Akamanto Sat Jul 08, 2017 3:58 pm

Super excited! I just saw Wonder Woman and I loved it!

Aaah...! ☆*:.。.o(≧▽≦)o.。.:*☆
Akamanto
Akamanto
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Bubuzuke points : 202
Armitage GUTS!!! : 49

Back to top Go down

Post by Break String SpinElf Thu Jul 20, 2017 8:44 am

Better than I have been.
Break String SpinElf
Break String SpinElf
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 976
Armitage GUTS!!! : 103

Back to top Go down

Post by Lerena Wed Jul 26, 2017 10:13 pm

I'm feeling hungry. I'm about to eat.
Lerena
Lerena

Location : In the middle of a dark void containing me and a laptop with inter-dimensional Internet

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowMikoto Sat Jul 29, 2017 1:58 pm

I'm feeling a little spaced out and have a bit of tunnel vision because of the new antianxiety medication I'm taking. It kind of sucks, because my widened-focus is a little disturbed now.

I feel kind of like... Meh. LOL. Nothing really matters. It's like I'm just here. Though even that creates feelings of depression because life is not meant to be just existential, but it's meant to be livable. *Sigh* ...

Besides that, I have two ultimate goals in life right now that I have all forward thinking on at this time in my life. They are my involvement and growth in Chito Ryu Karate and getting that Miroku Child Sword of Mikoto's!! I need finances!! XD
ShadowMikoto
ShadowMikoto
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 537
Armitage GUTS!!! : 82

Back to top Go down

Post by Lerena Sat Jul 29, 2017 5:19 pm

I'm feeling dizzy. I really need to figure out what's causing this.
Lerena
Lerena

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowMikoto Sat Jul 29, 2017 5:24 pm

I feel spacey. But what else is new? XD
ShadowMikoto
ShadowMikoto
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Akamanto Sun Jul 30, 2017 11:46 am

Exhausted! (ºΔ×)⌒☆ Just got back from Edinburgh. Great trip, but so tiring...
Akamanto
Akamanto
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by Lerena Mon Jul 31, 2017 11:14 am

I'm feeling like I need a doctor. I'm not sick, but my ears need to get checked. In fact, I had a dream recently that I went to the ear doctor due to a blocked ear.
Lerena
Lerena

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowMikoto Sun Aug 06, 2017 8:33 pm

I haven't been feeling well ever since going on a new medication that was apparently suppose to help me feel more Extroverted and Social. WRONG! ... it makes me like a zombie! Nina Wang
ShadowMikoto
ShadowMikoto
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Akamanto Tue Aug 08, 2017 7:04 am

Relieved! I had a job interview today and I'm happy to have it done. (ノ*°▽°*)
Akamanto
Akamanto
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowMikoto Sun Aug 13, 2017 7:18 pm

Incoming book. A little tense. But not from the beginning of my day. I woke up feeling very thankful and happy for the day. Got a good bit of anime in, streamed DoA5LR for about an hour, which turned out to be a pretty good stream besides the poor connection mid-way through it. Went to get weighed at my moms work. Turns out I dropped another 7 lbs. x.x But I'm feeling a little buzzy right now, and I think it's medically related. But the problem is... when I explain this... no one listens. <_<;;;; So I just let it pass.
ShadowMikoto
ShadowMikoto
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Akamanto Wed Aug 16, 2017 12:12 pm

Hrm. (๑•̀ㅂ•́)و✧ Excited. Soon I'll have more free time to dedicate to fangirling about stuff.
Akamanto
Akamanto
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by Lerena Fri Aug 18, 2017 11:24 am

I'm feeling very pleased. I've almost lost all the weight my last antidepressant caused me to gain.
Lerena
Lerena

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowMikoto Sat Aug 19, 2017 10:22 pm

I'm realizing, despite my feelings from within, I have nothing to really be unhappy about. Of course, that does not dismiss any natural feelings of unhappiness. It just tells me that I should try to look at the bright side of things a little more.
ShadowMikoto
ShadowMikoto
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Break String SpinElf Sun Aug 20, 2017 2:39 pm

Kind of drained.
Break String SpinElf
Break String SpinElf
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by Dead.And.Alive Thu Aug 24, 2017 7:40 pm

Nostalgic. It's been too long that I've been here Dance
Dead.And.Alive
Dead.And.Alive
The underaged Tsundere
The underaged Tsundere

Bubuzuke points : 2291
Armitage GUTS!!! : 261

Back to top Go down

Post by Break String SpinElf Fri Aug 25, 2017 5:27 pm

Kind of stoked about doing something I've been planning (and procrastinating over) for too long.

Dead.And.Alive wrote:Nostalgic. It's been too long that I've been here Dance
I suppose a welcome back is in order. Please accept this humble offering: Flirt
Break String SpinElf
Break String SpinElf
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by Akamanto Fri Aug 25, 2017 5:48 pm

Tired! But, a little relaxed, since I'm also rewatching Ga-Rei -Zero- while I recuperate. And hopefully, I can get some translating done soon. Bring on the weekend. (๑•̀ㅂ•́)و✧

Break String SpinElf wrote:Kind of stoked about doing something I've been planning (and procrastinating over) for too long.
Oh, what sort of thing? I hope it goes well!

Dead.And.Alive wrote:Nostalgic. It's been too long that I've been here Dance
Hullo! ヾ(´ ▽ ` ) It's nice to meet you.
Akamanto
Akamanto
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by Lerena Sun Aug 27, 2017 12:25 am

Very, very tired. I just wrote roughly 2,700 words within the last 24 hours and I need to sleep soon. I'm going to be writing more after I wake up.
Lerena
Lerena

Back to top Go down

Post by Break String SpinElf Sun Aug 27, 2017 8:55 am

A bit nonplussed & lackadaisical.

Akamanto wrote:Oh, what sort of thing? I hope it goes well!
Thanks for the kind wishes! Happy It's just writing up some research I've been doing for my website.
Break String SpinElf
Break String SpinElf
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowMikoto Thu Aug 31, 2017 12:13 am

I feel dead inside. <_<
ShadowMikoto
ShadowMikoto
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Lerena Fri Sep 01, 2017 2:36 pm

I'm incredibly angry about YouTube's new layout. YouTube's new layout has some beneficial features. However, it still killed my YouTube-on-repeat add-on, and for this reason, I hate it. Additionally, I also feel dead inside.
Lerena
Lerena

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next