Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ima no Kimochi wa nani?! or What are you feeling RIGHT NOW?! PART 9

+19
Magus Phantalus
aRANZa-tHAiR
Midori Sugiura
firesphere306
depression76
Dead.And.Alive
Yagamic
fortunelestion
Lerena
Zweifel Marguerite
LyriumEidolon
PuppyHaru
Bluholic711
midori's crazy398
Luu Sky Sapphire
franticfranz
Kuga Natsuki
ookamidesu
shezaei-neko
23 posters

Page 30 of 41 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 41  Next

Go down

The Ima no Kimochi wa nani?! or What are you feeling RIGHT NOW?! PART 9  - Page 30 Empty Re: The Ima no Kimochi wa nani?! or What are you feeling RIGHT NOW?! PART 9

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Jan 04, 2016 4:30 pm

depression76 wrote:
Naw, it's Kaspersky lol the new version was fucking up. BUT APPLICABLE TO TUMBLR TOO!! The stupid site updated like twice in 5 months now I don't know how to do shit there.

Also you have a tumblr??? do I follow you there?? Out of the MM peeps, I think I only have Kino's tumblr Think Also don't worry, I still reblog Magic Knight Rayearth, Sailor Moon and loads other early 90's anime on there too :'DDD can't live without em.

Never heard of Kaspersky. o.o I'm not all hip with these new social media doo-hickeys. I don't even have a damn Instagram! I'm out of touch with the times~

Yeah, it's Luuskysapphire as one whole word. I should pop up automatically in the search engines? Maybe not! The search engine is funny on that site. I have to type galaxia sailor rather than sailor galaxia to get more results for anything involving the Golden Queen. XD

franticfranz wrote:Bloated. >.>

rei burn STOP EATING!!! Or, at the very least, pace yourself!!!
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

The Ima no Kimochi wa nani?! or What are you feeling RIGHT NOW?! PART 9  - Page 30 Empty Re: The Ima no Kimochi wa nani?! or What are you feeling RIGHT NOW?! PART 9

Post by firesphere306 Mon Jan 04, 2016 9:00 pm

Have a tiny headache but I'm okay XD
firesphere306
firesphere306
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Bubuzuke points : 1571
Armitage GUTS!!! : 212

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Jan 05, 2016 11:03 pm

Feeling pretty good! Did a bit of yoga upon returning from my part time, so I feel fresh!

What's bothering me right now is Shizuru and Natsuki's interactions in the latest Doropanda Tours. >3< OMGICANNOTPROCESSTHISRIGHTNOW!!!
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by depression76 Sat Jan 09, 2016 3:05 pm

I'm so happy and content. 2016 is off to a great start Happy
depression76
depression76
White Devil Worshiper
White Devil Worshiper

Bubuzuke points : 7627
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1396

http://daydreamwiththedragon.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sat Jan 09, 2016 11:45 pm

Feeling pretty good! Watching the King of the Ring 1993 while looking for Sailor Moon Crystal inspired artwork on dA.

SPEAKING OF WHICH...TO BE CONTINUED ON SAILOR MOON THREAD.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by franticfranz Sun Jan 10, 2016 4:58 am

Indifferent. >.>
franticfranz
franticfranz
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Bubuzuke points : 2192
Armitage GUTS!!! : 273

Back to top Go down

Post by PuppyHaru Mon Jan 11, 2016 5:29 pm

Sad. I'm losing my job next week because the contract I had with them ends then. I'll have to go back to looking again.
PuppyHaru
PuppyHaru
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Bubuzuke points : 172
Armitage GUTS!!! : 49
Location : Australia, otherwise check for a note I left on the fridge!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Jan 11, 2016 9:08 pm

Refreshed after such an extensive workout. But before that, I settled on my new house. The current family that lives there were really nice and cooperative.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuga Natsuki Tue Jan 12, 2016 3:09 am

Feeling sick. This cold won't go away really?
Kuga Natsuki
Kuga Natsuki
Space Samurai Marshall Banana

Bubuzuke points : 9709
Armitage GUTS!!! : 593

http://stargazerium.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Magus Phantalus Tue Jan 12, 2016 8:42 pm

Kuga Natsuki wrote:Feeling sick. This cold won't go away really?

Get better take my energies!

I feel frustrated personally I was rewatching My Hime for the creature catalogue and when I went searching for some Shizuru sexiness I found something that I needed brain bleach for and now I can't bring myself to finish watching My Hime at the moment.
Magus Phantalus
Magus Phantalus
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 613
Armitage GUTS!!! : 148

Back to top Go down

Post by franticfranz Fri Jan 15, 2016 9:46 am

Tired and frustrated... >.>
franticfranz
franticfranz
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Jan 15, 2016 11:39 pm

Feeling no hope for the Academy. If When Marnie Was There doesn't win best animated feature, then film truly is dead. Have fun with your hundreds of Marvel films coming in the next 10 years, you Turd Sandwich fuckers. The greatest works in film were already film and they're all I need. swoon
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Lerena Sat Jan 16, 2016 10:06 am

I feel stubborn. I feel so stubborn, in fact, that I'm going to do what no one does with this monster. I'm going to defeat it the normal way. Well, until try #20 possibly.
Lerena
Lerena
The Solitary Slytherin Duelist

Bubuzuke points : 3771
Armitage GUTS!!! : 558
Location : In the middle of a dark void containing me and a laptop with inter-dimensional Internet

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Jan 22, 2016 12:51 am

Excited! Oh, boy. Playing both upcoming Fire Emblem games simultaneously...my brain will collapse in on itself!

Well, except when yuri relationships are allowed to happen. Nintendo finally keeps up with the times. Chibi moon
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by franticfranz Sat Jan 23, 2016 5:34 am

Confused... >.<
franticfranz
franticfranz
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Lerena Sat Jan 23, 2016 12:58 pm

I feel like I want something different. If it was safe for me to be a student overseas for a short amount of time, I'd do it in a heartbeat, but there's my boyfriend to consider and my wallet. It's just that I might need a change of environment. As much as I love my house, I need a vacation. Fortunately, I have vacation plans in July, so maybe that will be a nice change from the ordinary.
Lerena
Lerena

Location : In the middle of a dark void containing me and a laptop with inter-dimensional Internet

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Jan 25, 2016 9:22 pm

Lerena wrote:I feel like I want something different. If it was safe for me to be a student overseas for a short amount of time, I'd do it in a heartbeat, but there's my boyfriend to consider and my wallet. It's just that I might need a change of environment. As much as I love my house, I need a vacation. Fortunately, I have vacation plans in July, so maybe that will be a nice change from the ordinary.

Everyone needs an escape from their mundane life. At least, the mundane life they honestly feel they possess. Routine life, going through the motions all the time; it could drive one nuts. Your July vacation is perfect therapy, in my opinion.

---

STILL EXCITED ABOUT SAILOR MOON CRYSTAL SEASON 3. DID YOU NOT SEE THE ARTWORK?! THE HACHIRU?! THE SETSUNA!? THE CYBORG HOTARU-CHAN!?

Feels Feels Feels Feels Feels Feels Feels

It's a great time to be an anime fan!
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by depression76 Tue Feb 02, 2016 1:41 pm

Heartbroken.

KEIKO'S MARRIED Forever Alone
depression76
depression76
White Devil Worshiper
White Devil Worshiper

Bubuzuke points : 7627
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1396

http://daydreamwiththedragon.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Feb 02, 2016 11:04 pm

depression76 wrote:Heartbroken.

KEIKO'S MARRIED Forever Alone

Forever Alone

I had to dislike your post. HOW CAN KEIKO-SAMA BE MARRIED?! SINCE WHEN?! SHE'S MIIIIIIIIINE!!!!!

;A; Life is officially over. Now I'll never know what Mars tastes like.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuga Natsuki Wed Feb 03, 2016 8:09 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
STILL EXCITED ABOUT SAILOR MOON CRYSTAL SEASON 3. DID YOU NOT SEE THE ARTWORK?! THE HACHIRU?! THE SETSUNA!? THE CYBORG HOTARU-CHAN!?

Feels Feels Feels Feels Feels Feels Feels

It's a great time to be an anime fan!
Season 3 already? Shouldn't it be season 2? It probably shouldn't, since they combined both seasons 1 and 2 in one season Akira Okuzaki
Kuga Natsuki
Kuga Natsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by firesphere306 Wed Feb 03, 2016 10:48 pm

Feeling emotionally exhausted DX
firesphere306
firesphere306
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Bubuzuke points : 1571
Armitage GUTS!!! : 212

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuga Natsuki Fri Feb 05, 2016 2:49 am

Feeling disappointed
Kuga Natsuki
Kuga Natsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Lerena Fri Feb 05, 2016 11:44 am

I feel fantastic. Now to do a trial run to see if it stays that way.
Lerena
Lerena

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuga Natsuki Fri Feb 05, 2016 8:50 pm

Feeling accomplished
Kuga Natsuki
Kuga Natsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Feb 05, 2016 9:10 pm

Kuga Natsuki wrote:
Season 3 already? Shouldn't it be season 2? It probably shouldn't, since they combined both seasons 1 and 2 in one season Akira Okuzaki

swoon BAH! I'm used to the Dark Kingdom and Black Moon arcs being separate, no matter what Toei Animation says. I mean, it's been that way for more than 20 years! Viola

That being said, I'm so hyped. >3<
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 41 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 41  Next