Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ima no Kimochi wa nani?! or What are you feeling RIGHT NOW?! PART 9

+19
Magus Phantalus
aRANZa-tHAiR
Midori Sugiura
firesphere306
depression76
Dead.And.Alive
Yagamic
fortunelestion
Lerena
Zweifel Marguerite
LyriumEidolon
PuppyHaru
Bluholic711
midori's crazy398
Luu Sky Sapphire
franticfranz
Kuga Natsuki
ookamidesu
shezaei-neko
23 posters

Page 29 of 41 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 35 ... 41  Next

Go down

The Ima no Kimochi wa nani?! or What are you feeling RIGHT NOW?! PART 9  - Page 29 Empty Re: The Ima no Kimochi wa nani?! or What are you feeling RIGHT NOW?! PART 9

Post by firesphere306 Wed Nov 04, 2015 9:54 am

It's been the most difficult week of my life. taking one step at a time and I'm thankful for all the support.
firesphere306
firesphere306
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Bubuzuke points : 1571
Armitage GUTS!!! : 212

Back to top Go down

The Ima no Kimochi wa nani?! or What are you feeling RIGHT NOW?! PART 9  - Page 29 Empty Re: The Ima no Kimochi wa nani?! or What are you feeling RIGHT NOW?! PART 9

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Nov 04, 2015 9:02 pm

Feeling okay at the moment. There's a lot of excitement for upcoming events. And the fact that Inside Out came out on Blu-Ray recently. You know what that means. ;3
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by firesphere306 Mon Nov 09, 2015 10:03 am

feeling like this week can be over now do that the fun will begin next :) I need this week off!
firesphere306
firesphere306
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Zweifel Marguerite Mon Nov 09, 2015 4:31 pm

Hmmm. I am not sure how I feel. A bit tired, I guess?
At least I had a decent day. Went for a coffee with my crush and my friends.
Zweifel Marguerite
Zweifel Marguerite
Resident TakuAki fanatic
Resident TakuAki fanatic

Bubuzuke points : 1192
Armitage GUTS!!! : 337

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Nov 09, 2015 10:05 pm

Love when the fanboy classmate gets his ass handed to him in Angelic Layer. He's the perfect representation of the typical online male nerd. "GURLS CAN'T BEAT MEEEEEEEEE." Then why did you lose to a Rookie? At least Misaki made it to the official games, bitch. Shut up. datgodess
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Lerena Wed Nov 18, 2015 2:53 am

I feel like doing nothing but writing for the next 24 hours. Call me stubborn, call me anything, but I am definitely 100% in the mood to rebel against reality.
Lerena
Lerena
The Solitary Slytherin Duelist

Bubuzuke points : 3771
Armitage GUTS!!! : 558
Location : In the middle of a dark void containing me and a laptop with inter-dimensional Internet

Back to top Go down

Post by franticfranz Fri Nov 20, 2015 7:08 am

Sleepy. -.-
franticfranz
franticfranz
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Bubuzuke points : 2192
Armitage GUTS!!! : 273

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Nov 22, 2015 11:14 pm

Feeling sad that Kara had to go back home. ;A; We had so much more planned! One week isn't enough!
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by franticfranz Sat Nov 28, 2015 11:24 pm

Sleepy, but I have to fix my room. -.-
franticfranz
franticfranz
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Nov 30, 2015 9:10 pm

Feeling awesome! Had a great workout to recover from such a yucky week of antibiotic usage. I pride myself on how I managed to have a great time with Kara even when I felt like crap.

pokemon I'm not just a badass. I'm a professional as well.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Lerena Sun Dec 06, 2015 1:10 pm

Angry and currently very in touch with my dark side. This is the perfect time to let it all out in writing.
Lerena
Lerena

Bubuzuke points : 3771
Armitage GUTS!!! : 558
Location : In the middle of a dark void containing me and a laptop with inter-dimensional Internet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuga Natsuki Sun Dec 06, 2015 8:55 pm

Feeling queasy right now. Darn acid reflux Nina Wang
Kuga Natsuki
Kuga Natsuki
Space Samurai Marshall Banana
Space Samurai Marshall Banana

Bubuzuke points : 9709
Armitage GUTS!!! : 593

http://stargazerium.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by franticfranz Mon Dec 07, 2015 8:48 am

Indifferent. ._.
franticfranz
franticfranz
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Dec 07, 2015 7:05 pm

Kuga Natsuki wrote:Feeling queasy right now. Darn acid reflux Nina Wang

Endoscopy. You might have that H Pylori shit. o_o

---

Feeling pretty good right now. I love my Sailor V Figuarts~ There will be photos on ze forumz soon! Shizuru Fujino
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by firesphere306 Fri Dec 11, 2015 11:42 pm

Sleepy :3
firesphere306
firesphere306
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Dec 13, 2015 1:18 am

Feeling pretty good tonight, surprisingly! I've been so overworked during the holidays! XD Not many can pull off the schedule given to me.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by franticfranz Sun Dec 13, 2015 6:06 am

Sneezy. x.x
franticfranz
franticfranz
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Dec 15, 2015 12:10 am

Feeling pretty good after eating those seaweed snacks. Razz
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by depression76 Fri Jan 01, 2016 4:25 pm

The Ima no Kimochi wa nani?! or What are you feeling RIGHT NOW?! PART 9  - Page 29 Tumblr_lkt9msH7531qag1wuo1_500

aka meh.
depression76
depression76
White Devil Worshiper
White Devil Worshiper

Bubuzuke points : 7627
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1396

http://daydreamwiththedragon.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ookamidesu Fri Jan 01, 2016 11:52 pm

tired. cold. :(
ookamidesu
ookamidesu
Sexilicious Zhang-papa
Sexilicious Zhang-papa

Bubuzuke points : 8884
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1354

http://jnz5012.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sat Jan 02, 2016 2:41 pm

Feeling hungry and a bit chilly. I think the East Coast is starting to remember what kind of weather it's supposed to have in January. XD Because, heh, lemme me tell you...it was a warm December~
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by depression76 Sat Jan 02, 2016 8:35 pm

I FEEL SUCCESSFUL.

This would never have happened if the stupid thing had just updated normally though.
depression76
depression76
White Devil Worshiper
White Devil Worshiper

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Jan 03, 2016 8:31 pm

depression76 wrote:I FEEL SUCCESSFUL.

This would never have happened if the stupid thing had just updated normally though.

I don't now if you're referencing tumblr or not, but two (or three) days ago was my first time using tumblr in the longest time! XD My boredom after New Years was so high, I was like, fuck it, and jumped onto tumblr. Reblogged a lot of my lovely fandoms that remained scattered about.

Who is still reblogging Fushigi Yuugi and Angelic Layer in 2016?

Krugerfree THIS GUY!!!!!!!!
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by depression76 Mon Jan 04, 2016 7:36 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
depression76 wrote:I FEEL SUCCESSFUL.

I don't now if you're referencing tumblr or not, but two (or three) days ago was my first time using tumblr in the longest time! XD My boredom after New Years was so high, I was like, fuck it, and jumped onto tumblr. Reblogged a lot of my lovely fandoms that remained scattered about.

Who is still reblogging Fushigi Yuugi and Angelic Layer in 2016?

Krugerfree THIS GUY!!!!!!!!
Naw, it's Kaspersky lol the new version was fucking up. BUT APPLICABLE TO TUMBLR TOO!! The stupid site updated like twice in 5 months now I don't know how to do shit there.

Also you have a tumblr??? do I follow you there?? Out of the MM peeps, I think I only have Kino's tumblr Think Also don't worry, I still reblog Magic Knight Rayearth, Sailor Moon and loads other early 90's anime on there too :'DDD can't live without em.

@thread
REFRESHED. I woke up at 6 for the first time in a while and finally I felt like I got enough sleep. Waking up at 4 just doesn't work anymore beh, gettin' too old.
depression76
depression76
White Devil Worshiper
White Devil Worshiper

Back to top Go down

Post by franticfranz Mon Jan 04, 2016 9:24 am

Bloated. >.>
franticfranz
franticfranz
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 41 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 35 ... 41  Next