Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mai-X-Project Act I: Zero Hour [Complete]

+3
firesphere306
Midori Sugiura
Luu Sky Sapphire
7 posters

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

Mai-X-Project Act I: Zero Hour [Complete] - Page 5 Empty Re: Mai-X-Project Act I: Zero Hour [Complete]

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Mar 07, 2014 4:31 pm

The wind sorceress jumped off the giant magical feather as it twirled and shrunk down to size. The powerful gust of wind lowered her gently to the ground. It was here where she spotted the individual in question. He was beginning to move around oddly.

"Yo." called out Kagura, trying to get the disoriented man's attention. Though his energy felt weak, but Kagura didn't roll the dice when it came to foreign demons or humans. She never lowered her guard for even one second.

Last edited by Luu Sky Sapphire on Wed Mar 26, 2014 8:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Mai-X-Project Act I: Zero Hour [Complete] - Page 5 Empty Re: Mai-X-Project Act I: Zero Hour [Complete]

Post by Bluholic711 Mon Mar 10, 2014 9:15 pm

Etna and her groups of prinnies were now at the corner from where an oddly dressed woman was seen.
She had a kimono like attire and a fan. She didn't look too threatening. She also had red eyes. Perhaps she was another demon?
If that was the case, did she live in another part of the Netherworld?
The demon girl hopped off the back of a prinny she was riding on.
Then, she observed this woman and more of the dark scenery.
"I don't suppose you aren't from around here, either?"

---------------------------------------------------------------

Satsuki continued to walk towards the shining light source.
It didn't faze her from its radiance, she had a light of her own from behind her.
How that was possible, don't ask why.
The teenager stopped at her tracks when she discovered a very familiar figure.
It was a tall, older woman with resplendent multicolored hair, and a silver color on top.
She also wore a flaunting, glamorous dress.
Her mutil-colored hair radiated light anywhere, even at the darkest of nights.
The two others who were a younger teen girl and a strange, black creature humanoid following her around.
The teenage girl's eyes grew slightly. Satsuki didn't have to think twice to know who this person was. This was Ragyo Kiryuin, the CEO of the Revocs Corporation. The chair of Honnōji Academy's board of directors. Satsuki's very own mother.
"Chairman," she asked Ragyo as she bowed to her, "Is that you? How did you get here?"

Last edited by Bluholic711 on Mon Mar 10, 2014 9:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Bluholic711
Bluholic711
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Bubuzuke points : 4629
Armitage GUTS!!! : 626

Back to top Go down

Post by WolvenBane08 Mon Mar 10, 2014 9:16 pm

Kuzon snapped his attention upwards and watched as a woman lowered herself to the ground.  There was something oddly familiar about her, and it took him a few moments to realize it was her apparent power of flight and control over wind. Though he couldn’t remember specifics, he was certain he’d known people with such an ability before.

He rose unsteadily on his feet, doing his best to stand tall and appear stronger than he was. When in doubt, intimidation is always an excellent fall-back. He didn’t deign to respond to the woman, however. Instead choosing to level her with an even stare.

~~~

Azula paused for a moment as she jetted through the air, landing on the roof of a nearby building. She was within view of what looked like a park of some sort, and could see a man and a woman in the midst of what appeared to be a stand-off.

What caught her attention, though, was the man. He had fire. She could feel it. If she focused, it almost felt like he was fire. He was decidedly not Fire Nation, though. Never before had she seen an individual with red hair, nevermind one with orange streaks.

Squatting down on the edge of the building, she chose to wait and see what would happen.

Last edited by WolvenBane08 on Mon Mar 10, 2014 9:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
WolvenBane08
WolvenBane08
Shizuru Fujino-Mama a.k.a. The Viola-tor

Bubuzuke points : 950
Armitage GUTS!!! : 285

http://wolvenbane08.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by midori's crazy398 Mon Mar 10, 2014 9:24 pm

Noticing someone she hadn't expected, Ragyou's face lit up with a look of surprise and amusement.
"Oh ho, if it isn't Satsuki, my darling daughter."
Haruhi and the Anti Spiral exchanged glances, the person before them hardly appeared similar to Ragyou at all. Stepping forward alone, Ragyou ran a hand down her daughter's chest,stopping at her stomach, an old habit for herself. Haruhi and the Anti Spiral stood shocked, disgusted, and creeped out all at once as they watched.
"Wherever have you been all this time my dear?" the CEO questioned.
midori's crazy398
midori's crazy398
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Bubuzuke points : 2588
Armitage GUTS!!! : 442

http://swif.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Midori Sugiura Mon Mar 10, 2014 9:26 pm

Alucard pulled the blood soaked police car into the park, "Nothing like a walk in the park, now if only I had a bite to drink, get it?" Alucard looks around... "riiiiiight I killed everyone around here"

----

Yang walked through the streets with a sigh, with a sigh "oh damn it this city is so confusing...next thing you know a giant man dressed as a bat will show up randomly" she looks out and sees a one armed woman (one is clearly synthetic) she continues walking until she makes close eye contact with her,

"Hey, what's up?" Yang said with a smile "Any Idea where I can find a map in this dump?"

---

Atlas had had enough, she was getting furious at all the walking around aimlessly "ARGH! THIS CITY IS BULLSHIT" she said using her blaster to fling a car which landed next to a girl sitting there picking her teeth with a dagger "hmph" Atlas continued walking watching the girl begin to stand
Midori Sugiura
Midori Sugiura
High Priest Brony of Midori-ism

Bubuzuke points : 3743
Armitage GUTS!!! : 251

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Mar 10, 2014 9:26 pm

The Wind Sorceress gazed upon the man, feeling a sense of uneasiness. He was quite tall, taller than Naraku even. His blood colored hair and powerful jawline gave him a fierce presence. She wasn't afraid of him, but there was a power emitting from inside of him. She recalled how Naraku hid his power quite well from Inuyasha's friends until it was too late.

"Hey, what's wrong with you? Don't we speak the same language?" hissed Kagura.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by WolvenBane08 Mon Mar 10, 2014 9:30 pm

Kuzon understood her perfectly well, but considered not responding for a moment anyway. Then he remembered where he’d been, and that someone had clearly dragged him out of the Void. Perhaps it was this woman, though she didn’t look powerful enough to take on the Mistress of the Void.

“I suppose that depends on what other languages you speak,” he replied.
WolvenBane08
WolvenBane08

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Mar 10, 2014 9:35 pm

Kagura smiled in response to the rude man's backtalk. "So he can speak after all."

Pointing her graceful fan in his direction, the witch heightened her pitch. "Listen! If you are another one of Naraku's detachments, you can tell him that my freedom is accomplished. Turn back now or I will be forced to deliver your head back to him as a trophy."
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluholic711 Mon Mar 10, 2014 9:39 pm

Satsuki remained calm while her mother began to grope her body. She had to endure this for as long as she could remember. It disgusted her in the inside but she felt nothing on the outside. She was stoic and unnerved.
"I was just on my way to see you, Chairman," Satsuki replied formally, "It concerns my school raid trip, I was planning on taking down the opposing schools."

----------------------

Etna just stood there as she watched Kagura and some other talk to one another. Etna was asking for directions and the kimono woman wasn't even listening to her?! From what she could tell, she was simply being ignored. It didn't help matters when one of the prinnies reported it to her directly.
"Master Etna," said the lackey, "I think you're being ignored, dood."

Etna, now agitated, kicked the stupid peg-legged penguin with her booted foot, sending the victim flying across a building. By simple contact with the building, it caused a huge explosion, alarming many civilians.

Prinny Count: 49

Last edited by Bluholic711 on Mon Mar 10, 2014 9:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Bluholic711
Bluholic711
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by WolvenBane08 Mon Mar 10, 2014 9:43 pm

Kuzon stared at her, assuming from her words that she wasn’t responsible for freeing him.

“I don’t know who this Naraku is, or care for your freedom,” he sneered at her, “but I will not give up my own so easily.” Flames spread over his body as weak lightning crackled around his hands. “But if you want my head so badly, you’re welcome to try and take it.”

Silently, he wished for a blade and some basic armor.

~~~~~

“So he is fire.” Azula spoke softly to herself. “And lightning. Though he’s no Bender. And he seems…weakened. Emaciated, almost.” She rolled her shoulders, checking the Jian blades on her back and silently betting she could take him if she needed to. “Still, no reason to rush in. The woman is a wild card.”
WolvenBane08
WolvenBane08

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Mar 10, 2014 9:56 pm

WolvenBane08 wrote:Kuzon stared at her, assuming from her words that she wasn’t responsible for freeing him.

“I don’t know who this Naraku is, or care for your freedom,” he sneered at her, “but I will not give up my own so easily.” Flames spread over his body as weak lightning crackled around his hands. “But if you want my head so badly, you’re welcome to try and take it.”

Silently, he wished for a blade and some basic armor.

Kagura resented the fact that this foolish tower of a man would dare raise his voice against her. "You certainly are a lot of talk. For instance, whatever left of your energy won't be enough to kill me. And I've met my share of weak lightning."

Normally, the beautiful wind witch would deliver a fearsome "Ryūja no mai", also known as the Dance of the Dragon. She then realized that she was wasting time with the bark-and-no-bite. With her own crimson pupils meeting his, she gently spoke the words. "Ryūja no mai..."

A withheld but powerful void of wind pushes him back into another one of those unfamiliar structures. As she prepared another, she looked behind her and spotted another intruder..

---

"May I help you?" questioned Kagura, realizing the intruder was an odd looking young girl. "I am Kagura, the demon wind sorceress. If you're here for me too, then I suggest you take your fool of a henchman away"
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by firesphere306 Mon Mar 10, 2014 9:58 pm

Alphard turned her attention to someone asking her a question. Looking at the girl, she smirks. "You're guess is as good as mine. A map for this place seems is impossible to find. I'm assuming your not from around here then?"

Alphard crossed her arms, eyeballing the person who was standing in front of her. "I was heading for the park." Alphard also added.

Callisto stopped picking her teeth with her dagger and looked at the odd contraption next to. "....Is.....some kind of new......horse?" Callisto forcefully put the dagger in her boot and looked at the person who threw it. "And...what are you suppose to be? Did Ares find a new power that I didn't know about? He gave it to you?"

Callisto stood up from the ground and walked over to the girl with swaying arms. Her blonde messy hair getting in her way so she blew them out of her face.

"So, tell me.....what are you?" Callisto said as she pierced her lips together.

Fiona finally made it to the park, observing her new surroundings. She threw the cigarette to the ground and let out a laugh. "Well, this atmosphere like Marie Laveau's laundry room. Dark and more dark." Fiona flipped her hair again and got out another cigarette.

Last edited by firesphere306 on Mon Mar 10, 2014 10:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
firesphere306
firesphere306
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Bubuzuke points : 1571
Armitage GUTS!!! : 212

Back to top Go down

Post by midori's crazy398 Mon Mar 10, 2014 10:01 pm

Her eyes widening, Ragyou grinned.
"Ah, that's my ever resourceful Satsuki. Should we leave this place, I'd like you to continue with that mission. Spread the dreams of REVOC's and COVER's all across the world, after all, people live only for the sake of clothing."
Tapping the Anti Spiral on the shoulder, Haruhi whispered,
"Maybe we shouldn't have joined up with crazy skittles woman over here."
The Anti Spiral responed,
"I do not know what a 'Skittle' is, but if it's as devious as she is, I agree."
midori's crazy398
midori's crazy398
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Midori Sugiura Mon Mar 10, 2014 10:09 pm

Yang smiled "Nah, I'm definitely not from here...my home is a lot more dreary...So headed to the Park huh, sounds fun...name's Yang" holds out right hand, only to pull back and put out the left "sorry..."

after an awkward moment of silence Yang switches the topic "so did you get swallowed by a black void and pulled into this weird place too?"

---

Alucard has defaced a statue of Superman

---

Atlas turns, "I have no idea who this Ares guy is, My Power is My Own!" she says to the strangely dressed blonde, "I am Atlas! The Ultimate Megaman!"

Atlas looked her up and down "So who are you supposed to be?"

after a slight pause Atlas finished with "Clearly you're not a local"

Model F could sense this girl was...not all there, but neither was his master so he kept his mouth shut

((Her name being Atlas and Callisto being from Ancient Greece should be fun))

Last edited by Midori Sugiura on Mon Mar 10, 2014 10:16 pm; edited 2 times in total
Midori Sugiura
Midori Sugiura

Bubuzuke points : 3743
Armitage GUTS!!! : 251

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluholic711 Mon Mar 10, 2014 10:12 pm

Etna was just about to give up and head out on her own until the kimono wearing witch addressed her.
She turned around, visibly still annoyed.
"Tch," Etna pouted, "So, NOW you're paying attention to me..."

Once the wind sorceress demanded her to send off her Prinnies, she raised an eyebrow. "Henchmen? My prinnies, you mean? Or that guy you beat a moment ago? Sorry but I never seen him before."

She looked back at her prinnies, "And I don't take suggestions from strangers by the way. I'm nobody's slave. Just saying."

If this woman...Kagura, was it? If she was looking for a fight, Etna would give her one. But, since she was too lazy, the demon girl knew her prinnies would gladly protect her. They better be protective of her.

------------------------------

"Yes, Chairman, of course." Satsuki replied bowing to her mother again, "I will gladly carry on the mission and rule the opposing schools without failure."

The teenager looked over at the two other characters. "Who might they be, by the way?"
Bluholic711
Bluholic711
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Mar 10, 2014 10:17 pm

"Oh? Those demon birds? Are they ill with miasma or something? They look a little...broken. Whatever, there seems to be a mix up here, little girl."

With a gentle wave of her fan, a huge gust of wind sweeps across the demon looking girl and her...henchmen. "I was talking about you. Did the demon lord Naraku send you? ANSWER ME!"

As Kagura demanded answers from the girl, she quickly looked over shoulder and noticed a woman with brilliant hair and a swordswoman next to her. "What the Hell is going on..."
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by midori's crazy398 Mon Mar 10, 2014 10:18 pm

Turning to face her recently met companions, she waved a hand in their direction.
"Haruhi Suzumiya, a bratty girl with quite the mouth, and a being called the Anti Spiral, whatever that means. They shall be here to assist us in examining that white light over there."
At the mention of this, Ragyou points in the direction of the white glow.
"We believe it to be a way home." The Anti Spiral proclaimed. Haruhi pouted.
"I kinda wanna stay here, going back to North High would be boring."
midori's crazy398
midori's crazy398
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by WolvenBane08 Mon Mar 10, 2014 10:21 pm

Kuzon grunted as he was thrown backwards and onto his back, his flames never going out.  He hadn’t been expecting that.

A purple cloud of smoke caught his attention as he caught his breath, and he watched as a woman appeared from within the smoke. She quickly took in her surroundings before noticing him.

“If you’re intending to burn down the city, then by all means keep flaming,” she drawled as she stared down at him.

Kuzon blinked before standing and rising to his full height. Annoyed to find that this woman didn’t seem to be the least bit intimidated. Instead she made a motion with her hands, and the suit she’d been wearing was replaced with an elaborate dress of purple and black. He had to admit, it was a stunning ensemble.

She sneered and looked down at him as she made to walk past, clearly not caring for him.

Kuzon hated to admit it, but she walked with a certain aura of authority. He crossed his arms and blocked her way, not saying anything. He needed to know who had freed him.

The woman glared up at him, somehow managing to look down her nose at him despite the obvious height difference.

“If you think a flaming, clearly weakened man is going to stop me,” she said as her hand shot out and into his chest, coming out with his heart, “you are sorely mistaken.” She squeezed and Kuzon hit his knees, grasping at his chest in obvious pain.

"Much better." She smirked as she wrenched his head up, forcing him to look her in the eye as she shoved his heart back into his chest, before magically tossing him to the side and sauntering towards the brightest area of the park.

~~

Azula watched the exchange with interest, but still made no move to make herself known. Whoever these people were, they were all formidable.
WolvenBane08
WolvenBane08

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluholic711 Mon Mar 10, 2014 10:30 pm

"Actually, they look like this due to the fact they did some sinning back in the human world. They're stupid but loyal, regardless how much they complain."

When Kagura summoned a wave of wind, everybody kept a steady stance. Etna did, at least. The Prinnies on the other hand...

"What's happening, DOOOOD?!" cried out the prinnies, trying to shield themselves.
Some of Etna's prinnies couldn't handle the powerful gust of wind and were sent to flying into the air. They ended up hitting other buildings and exploded near other buildings.

Prinny count: 40

"Hey, watch where you wave that thing," Etna scolded the demon wind witch, "Your killing off my lackeys and they still need to do more labor work I give to them."
Etna placed her hands on her hips and scowled at Kagura.
"Demon Lord Naraku? Never heard of him. I told you, I don't serve anybody. If you're done blowing wind then I'll be on my way."

That was a lie. Of course, she did serve someone. A bratty overlord named Laharl, but that's it. Etna didn't feel like explaining the details.

-------------------

Satuski looked over at Ragyo's direction. "That's the same light where I was heading.
When Haruhi mentioned staying at such a miserable city, Satsuki couldn't help but scoff at that.
"If you wish to stay here, then please be mindful of the thugs I encountered moments ago. They are quite fond of trying to attack helpless teenage girls."

Last edited by Bluholic711 on Mon Mar 10, 2014 10:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Bluholic711
Bluholic711
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Mar 10, 2014 10:37 pm

Kagura scowled back at the demon girl, hoping she could get more information seeing how the area began to crawl with strangers. "Hey! Come back here and tell me what's going on!"

In that instant, she remembered how she came to. The void that swallowed her up...could it be that she traveled to another dimension?

"The portal!" she shouted to Etna. "I was pulled inside too."
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluholic711 Mon Mar 10, 2014 10:44 pm

When Kagura mentioned the portal, Etna ordered the prinny she was riding on to stop. She turned her head towards the kimono wearing woman.

"A portal...? What are you talking ab--?!"

Not that she mentioned it, Etna went through the dimensional gate, it was black and funky looking. She brushed it off thinking it was a normal thing. She was starting regret being so careless.

"Wait, you too?! Wow, so I guess I got sucked up too, without even realizing it."
Bluholic711
Bluholic711
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Mar 10, 2014 10:48 pm

Gasping with surprise, Kagura began to worry. "Dammit, I knew it. This girl must of been sucked in too. She doesn't seem like a demon from my world."

Kagura walked towards the devil girl, looking down to make eye contact. "Yes. It seems we were brought here..."

The wind sorceress looked at her surroundings, noticing many strange people heading her way, some appeared just as confused as her. "...only for what? Tell me!" pointing her fan in the girl's face. "What is your title?"
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by firesphere306 Mon Mar 10, 2014 10:51 pm

Watching her switch to her other hand for the greeting, Alphard nodded. "Don't worry about it. It happens all the time." Alphard dropped her hand back to her side and started walking in the direction of the park. Her shoulders jolted once the girl asked her the question.

"Yes.....that happen to you too? Do you know what it is? I'm not from around here either actually I've been wandering around for awhile." Alphard shifted her body to look at her.

"HAHAHAHAHA!!!! That is the funniest thing that I have heard all day. "A Mega...what?" Callisto laughed and tipped her head back with a big grin. "I must be in that musical world again." Callisto  smirked."My name? I guess I never destroyed your village before. My name, is Xena." Callisto smiled and thought to herself and laughed. "Okay, okay. My name is Callisto. I'm a G-od now, thanks to the ambrosia piece I got. "  

Fiona finally got to an area where she heard some commotion. This made her interested because she wanted someone to toy with.

She walked with her hips swaying in rhythm and made sure she was perfect in appearance. She wanted to be flirtatious as possible to get someones attention to drag her into her ways.

When she finally reached the source of the noise, the area in the park seemed to be brighter than the rest. It illuminated her appearance so well that her hair have most of her features away. Her skin as white as snow due to the light.

The next thing Fiona saw made her grin.  Her red lips making shadows in her skin from the light.
firesphere306
firesphere306
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Bubuzuke points : 1571
Armitage GUTS!!! : 212

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluholic711 Mon Mar 10, 2014 10:58 pm

Etna pushed the fan away from her face and smirked.
"Well, I'm glad you asked, Kagura," the demon girl replied, "I'm Beauty Queen Etna from the Netherworld. No autographs, please."
Bluholic711
Bluholic711
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Mar 10, 2014 11:02 pm

Bluholic711 wrote:Etna pushed the fan away from her face and smirked.
"Well, I'm glad you asked, Kagura," the demon girl replied, "I'm Beauty Queen Etna from the Netherworld. No autographs, please."

"Netherworld?" Kagura's eyes blinked in confusion. "You are certainly a demon. If we are one and the same, then I would suggest assisting one another. We can dispose of each other when done."

As Kagura finished her sentence, she whipped her fan loose and waved it at the closest target possible, which was another small girl. "Fujin no Mai!"

Last edited by Luu Sky Sapphire on Wed Sep 17, 2014 12:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next