Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mai-X-Project Act I: Zero Hour [Complete]

+3
firesphere306
Midori Sugiura
Luu Sky Sapphire
7 posters

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

Mai-X-Project Act I: Zero Hour [Complete] - Page 2 Empty Re: Mai-X-Project Act I: Zero Hour [Complete]

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Mar 04, 2014 7:31 pm

Mai knew this attention all too well, blushing as an immediate response. "HEY! WHAT ARE YOU DOING!? I-mean-I'm-used-to-it-and-all....AREN'T YOU TOO YOUNG FOR THAT!? Besides, I'm never met a commander so young before. Let alone a little girl. Anyway, it's nice to that you're on our side. I see you've met Kagutsuchi; he's my loyal friend."

As Mai and Lucchini bolted towards the center of Tokyo, Hikari cleared another 80 or so zombies with a recharged Crescent Slash. "There's just no end to these House of the Dead rejects. What's taking that Mai girl so long..." questioned the swordsman as he ducked a quick lunge by an obese zombie and counter attacked with a powerful side kick to the head, shattering it's skull. "Just in case, my overweight friend..." SLICE! A powerful thrust of the Moonlight Blade decapitates the zombie. "Don't fool yourself, Hikari. Even zombies come in all sizes."

Mai approaches the battlefield, seeing thousands of zombies from multiple directions flooding the entire city. "After everything we've done so far..."

Spotting Mai and the new ally, Hikari waves at them to get their attention. "Hey Mai! Not gonna let me become zombie chow already, are you? What kind of friend are you!" snickered Hikari.

Mai raises her eyebrow in annoyance. "I'm pulling double duty here, Mr. Tsunami!"

Hikari laughs at Mai's sensitive reaction. "Just kidding, just get down here already!"

"You got it! Kagutsuchi, land down there!" cried out Mai, Kagutsuchi following instruction immediately. "Took you long enough, carrot top."

"Carrot...WHAT!?"

"By the way...who's little miss pigtails over there?" whispered the curious swordsman.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Mai-X-Project Act I: Zero Hour [Complete] - Page 2 Empty Re: Mai-X-Project Act I: Zero Hour [Complete]

Post by midori's crazy398 Tue Mar 04, 2014 7:37 pm

Hearing the man's question, Lucchini replied as she rested her Strikers securely onto her lap and grabbed Mai's breasts
Oh ho! These aren't consolation prizes! She thought
"My names Francesca Lucchini mister!" A cheeky grin plastered on her face
midori's crazy398
midori's crazy398
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Bubuzuke points : 2588
Armitage GUTS!!! : 442

http://swif.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Mar 04, 2014 7:43 pm

Blushing intensely, Mai attempted to push Lucchini off her but to no avail. "Seriously?! What is it about my boobs!?"

Hikari stood there speechless. "Uh...that sure is a funny way to greet someone, young lady! Judging by your revealing uniform, you are part of a military unit. Only one I'm not familiar with..."

"OBVIOUSLY, YOU IDIOT!" shouted Mai, finally removing the excited girl off her. "Listen, we're lost and have no idea why zombies have taken over the city. Are you from around here or are you lost too, Lucchini-chan?" questioned Mai.

"Would help to tell us everything you know, kid." chimed in Hikari, sensing a new wave of zombies coming. "And quickly."
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by midori's crazy398 Tue Mar 04, 2014 7:49 pm

"Uujyaahhh!" Lucchini cried as she was pushed backwards.
Snapping back up, she spoke.
"Oh I've never seen this place before, I was just flying on patrol duty back home, and this stupid portal sucked me in. Then I landed here and met Mai. I used to be a Romaganian member of the 501st Strike Witches! But we got disbanded a little while back..."
Her ears and tail summoned once more, Lucchini waved the tail in the man's direction and twitched her cat ears.
"I'm a witch too!"
midori's crazy398
midori's crazy398
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Mar 04, 2014 8:00 pm

Both Mai and Hikari's eyes widened at the sight of the girl's tail.

"SHE'S A CAT GIRL!" both shouted in unison!

"Hikari tiptoes over to Lucchini and pulls her up by the tail; investigating it closely. "Yes...yes...I see."

"What is it Hikari?" asked the shocked HiME.

"This...is definitely a real tail."

Mai whacks Hikari with a giant paper fan. "Hey! What was that for?"

"OF COURSE IT'S REAL! AND PUT HER DOWN ALREADY, YOU'RE HURTING HER!" insisted the angry HiME of fire.

"Okay, sorry! Geez!" apologized the swordsman, as he set the military girl back down. "But it does make you think, Mai. If she is also from a different world, then this isn't the Tokyo we're familiar with."

Mai tightens her fist, for only she knew the truth of what happened. "Well...actually I-NO TIME FOR DISCUSSION, HERE THEY COME!"

The hordes of zombies rushing in from Shibuya made their way to the heroes location. Hungry for flesh and blood, they began to sprint faster and faster after the three. Hikari draws his blade and Mai activates her Element. "We're in this together, guys. We'll sort things out later. "

Mai rushes in first, creating a barrier that bounces a majority of the zombies back while Hikari leaps into the fray head on, slashing his way through the crowd. About 200 zombies break off to target the witch girl.

"Lucchini-chan!" shouted Mai as Kagutsuchi defended her by headbutting the large group of undead with thunderous force.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by midori's crazy398 Tue Mar 04, 2014 8:05 pm

"Alright! Let's have some fun! Jyan Jya Jyan!" Lucchini cried.
Calling on her magic and the energy that buzzed in the air, several blue shields appeared in front of her. Charging forward, Lucchini used her superhuman speed to dash, incinerating all the enemies in her path
midori's crazy398
midori's crazy398
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Midori Sugiura Tue Mar 04, 2014 8:10 pm

MEANWHILE Midori and Saber, take a seat in a Cafe, the zombies helplessly behind the reinforced glass doors, pretty pathetically

Midori goes behind the counter and grabs a couple of soft drinks, handing one off to Saber

"So Saber, what's with the whole master thing?"

Saber blinked, how could she not know...so Shiro didn't know but this girl clearly knew something about magic right...I mean she had summoned a giant creature during their short time they had known eachother

"You summoned me to fight in the holy grail war didn't you?"

Midori just blinked

"Holy Grail what now? Sorry Saber, I was dragged to this world by some evil little creep with twintails I'm just trying to get back home"

"So this isn't Fuyuki City? This isn't the Holy Grail War? After all my sacrifices! After losing the grail twice I am summoned without a Holy Grail in sight and thus stuck from being in the next Holy Grail War! Sorry, I lost my composure there Master"

Midori lounged back a bit and quickly made a face at one zombie through the glass before turning back
"Here's my theory...you and I have both been pulled into this alternate reality and like it or not we have to work together to get out of it"

"I will do my best to serve you in achieving our goal master"

"Eugh, please don't call me that...I'm only 17, just call me Midori"

Saber sighed, was this really her master "Very well, Midori-Sama"
Midori Sugiura
Midori Sugiura
High Priest Brony of Midori-ism

Bubuzuke points : 3743
Armitage GUTS!!! : 251

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Mar 04, 2014 8:21 pm

Mai turns her attention to both her allies, equally impressed with their abilities. "I knew protectors of Earth besides us HiME existed. This is amazing, we may just get past this nightmare sooner than expected."

Kagutsuchi plows through another massive horde, accident bashing into a building. "CAREFUL KAGUTSUCHI! There may be survivors in there!"

"No!" Hikari stabs a three zombies with one powerful thrust and makes them fly with a powerful wheel kick. "There is way too many undead to assume the whereabouts of survivors."

Puzzled, Mai questioned Hikari's riddle talk. "What are you trying to say?"

"Go all out. Have your giant Wyrm whale beast attack with everything he's got."

"He's right..." Mai looked out into the distance, noticing the entire city has been completely engulfed by the zombie population. "Those people...I have no choice now, do I?"

Kagutsuchi moves Mai to a safer distance. "Hikari-kun! Lucchini-chan! STAND BACK!"

Hikari looks up and retreats with great speeds. With enough distance, he looks back to see what Mai plans on wasting. "If she's aiming for that town meeting, this is gonna be huge. If I couldn't move at Mach 50, I wouldn't of survived the blast. Get em', Mai."

Charging a massive fire blast; Kagutsuchi's throat starts to glow brighter and brighter as he slowly opens his mouth. "KAGUTSUCHI! AIM AT THE BIGGEST GATHERING! FIRE!!!"

The beast unleashes it's powerful fireball, causing a massive explosion taking down several skyscrapers at a time.

---

Last edited by Luu Sky Sapphire on Fri Mar 07, 2014 4:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Midori Sugiura Tue Mar 04, 2014 8:24 pm

MEANWHILE

A loud explosion rifts through the air

Saber stands up sword drawn "That sounded like a dragon"

Midori just shrugs, "close enough if that's who I think it is...hey let's go up to the roof and have a look"
Midori Sugiura
Midori Sugiura

Back to top Go down

Post by midori's crazy398 Tue Mar 04, 2014 8:29 pm

Dashing backward from Mai's vicinity, Lucchini's eyes were wide at the sight of the massive ball of flame.
"Wow...awesome."
A chill ran down Lucchini's spine, her tail swishing back and forth before disappearing along with her ears.
midori's crazy398
midori's crazy398
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Mar 04, 2014 8:38 pm

Mai sighed relief and felt a little guilty about the mess she made. "I didn't think I'd have to destroy such a beautiful city."

Hikari shook it off. "You were great, Miss Tokiha! I've never seen anything like it. Wait until Shin and Rain hear about this one."

Kagutsuchi suddenly focuses his attention on Lucchini, which causes Mai to shift gears. "Are you okay, Lucchini-chan? I didn't mean to scare you!" Mai continues, laughing nervously.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by midori's crazy398 Tue Mar 04, 2014 8:42 pm

Lucchini fell down landing flat on her ass, she began to shake slightly, eyes still wide and speechless for a few moments. Finally she said,
"I've never seen that before, not even Yoshika could do that!"
She shifted her gaze to Mai.
"I guess your boobs aren't the only great things you have on you!"
midori's crazy398
midori's crazy398
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Midori Sugiura Tue Mar 04, 2014 8:44 pm

MEANWHILE Midori and Saber are now on the roof, able to see the colossal Kagutsuchi in the distance

"What is that?" To saber it looked like a dragon, but also a machine, it was hard to describe exactly

Midori couldn't help but grin "That would be my friend Mai, and her child Kagutsuchi"

Saber looked at Midori in shock "THAT THING CAME OUT OF HER?"

Midori looked at her for a second only to realize what Saber was thinking and fell backwards laughing BWAHAHAHAHAHA
Midori Sugiura
Midori Sugiura

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Mar 04, 2014 8:56 pm

Mai covers up her chest with great embarrassment. "You know, you are quite naughty for a little girl! Shizuru would of loved you..."

"Hold on, ladies."

"What's wrong, Hikari-kun?"

"Shhh. What's that sound..."

There was a a feint thunderous boom that only Hikari could hear. He turns to see a puddle of water caused by a busted fire hydrant. The puddle forms strange ripples caused by the sudden vibrations. "Unless somehow decide to sic a T-Rex after us, I don't think that would be the case here. It sounds different..."

Kagutsuchi points his elongated neck towards the sky and starts to growl aggressively. "What is it, Kagutsuchi?" Mai questions, only to see the unthinkable. "A giant...zombie."

The impressive sight of the 1000 meter zombie towering over the city skyline. He looks down at the small heroes, lifting his fist high in the air, preparing for impact.

"Shit." blurts out a nervous Hikari.

"Something you don't see everyday." replied the HiME of fire.

"Doesn't matter." insisted the swordsman. I'll take out the knees.

"Lucchini can deliver an all-out frontal assault and I'll finish it off with one of Kagutsuchi's energy blasts to it's brain. Ready, Lucchini-chan?" smiled Mai, confident in her teammates.

Last edited by Luu Sky Sapphire on Tue Mar 04, 2014 9:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Midori Sugiura Tue Mar 04, 2014 9:03 pm

MEANWHILE

"Midori-sama, look at that" Saber said pointing

Midori got up from laughing to look at the Zombie three times the size of Tokyo Tower "that's a big one"

"should we take care of it?"

Midori just smiled, "nah, Mai has this covered, sit back saber we are in for a show but just in case...GAKUTENOU!"

Midori jumped on his back "Come on Saber, let's get ready to tear through if need be" she said holding out her hand to her Servant

Last edited by Midori Sugiura on Tue Mar 04, 2014 9:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Midori Sugiura
Midori Sugiura

Back to top Go down

Post by midori's crazy398 Tue Mar 04, 2014 9:03 pm

"Heheheh, everyone calls me naughty at home, especially Maria!" Lucchini laughed. Grabbing her broken Strikers, she shoved the engine covers back on and adjusted it using magic, her familiar appearing on her body.
"With these, I can go up to 10,000 meters, so don't worry, I can hit 'em!"
Jumping into the golden machines, Lucchini took flight after getting the propellers running. Setting up her shield drill, she charged at the enemy, aiming for its chest and ramming through the rotten tissue.
midori's crazy398
midori's crazy398
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluholic711 Tue Mar 04, 2014 9:23 pm

Ryuko Matoi was simply on her way to visit her father's place. She was going to pay her respects there. However, today had other plans for the teen instead.  
Suddenly, dark clouds slowly began to gather in the night sky. Then lighting streaks started to clash.

Confused, Ryuko looked up at the sky.
"What the hell?" She said, "The weather channel said it was going to be sunny all day."

Just then, Senketsu, a strange uniform sentiment, sensed something amiss. There was a huge dark vortex right in the road. Ryuko was driving right towards it!

"Ryuko!" Senketsu exclaimed, "Stop the Vespa!"

"What? Why-OH SHIT!" Ryuko looked at the portal and hit the breaks as best as she could. But, it was too late!
She drove right through it.

After few dauntingly long moments, the 17 teen year old began to gain consciousness. The sound of people and creatures were the only things she made out first. And then she could feel the solid concrete underneath her.

Ryuko's opened her eyes and her vision came back to her. Slowly and painfully, she got up from the ground and looked around.
She was back at...Tokyo?

Then, she saw a bunch of other characters she had never seen before. They didn't seem like Honnoji Academy Students. With her red scissor blade in hand she approached them cautiously.

"Oi! Are you guys friends or foes? I don't think I've seen you here before."

Just then, two decaying creatures leaped at her.
Effortlessly, Ryuko used her blade and sliced them in one blow.

"What the hell are those?!"

Ryuko Matoi's theme:

Last edited by Bluholic711 on Sun Mar 09, 2014 10:04 pm; edited 4 times in total
Bluholic711
Bluholic711
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Bubuzuke points : 4629
Armitage GUTS!!! : 626

Back to top Go down

Post by Midori Sugiura Tue Mar 04, 2014 9:31 pm

on Gakutenou's back Midori and Saber are flying around the city only to see Ryuko fighting off Zombies,
"Gakutenou, let's go"
Gakutenou comes to a landing in the street it's tail slashes out cutting a circle of Zombies around them in half,
"Nice moves, one free trip out of here...want the ticket?'

Ryuko gets on and Gakutenou begins to fly off the ground "Hi, I'm Midori and this is..."

Saber holds out her hand to shake Ryuko's "Call me Saber"
Midori Sugiura
Midori Sugiura

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluholic711 Tue Mar 04, 2014 9:35 pm

"Tch. Yeah, sure," Ryuko complied, "I'll save the questions for later. The name's Ryuko Matoi."

Despite her confusion, Ryuko couldn't think anything else but to cooperate with the other girls.
As she road on Midori's creature, she couldn't help but admire such a strong beast.  
"Thanks for the save. I'm guessing you've been through this type of situation before?"
Bluholic711
Bluholic711
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Bubuzuke points : 4629
Armitage GUTS!!! : 626

Back to top Go down

Post by WolvenBane08 Tue Mar 04, 2014 9:38 pm

Xan was flying. It had been entirely too long since shed taken a day to fly across the Quintusian countryside, and riding on her old friend with her familiar on her shoulder was doing wonders for the stress her youngest daughter’s Bonded gave her. Summanus seemed to be enjoying it too, not that he’d ever admit it, the old grump.

As she flew along the border of Quintus and Neoma, a black vortex littered with platinum streaks appeared in front of her. Summanus lurched under her, growling out his displeasure at the sight, as he tried to avoid it to no avail.

“Remind me why I stay with you again.” The small dark-blue wyvern clinging to her shoulder complained as they were sucked into the void…and promptly spat back out.

“Because you’re stuck with me you little twit.” Xan replied as she hunkered down on Summanus. “Oh for FUCKS SAKE what the hell are those!?” she yelled as the skyline of Tokyo came into view.

“Dunno,” Summanus rumbled in response under her, “but I bet they burn.” He spat out a little plasma to test his theory.

They were all surprised to see the strange, shining…things shatter and explode on contact before finally burning.

“Well,” Xan said dryly, “at least it’s not the Elven realms again. I’ve had enough psychotic relatives to last a lifetime.”
Summanus snorted, flying higher to avoid the maze of shining sky-daggers.

“What’s that?” Midnight inquired, mentally directing Xanda’s attention to what she’d noticed.

“Undead,” Summanus offered, “again.”

“You think Beatrix came back from the dead?” Midnight asked conversationally.

“Does it matter?” Xan asked. “If she did, I’ll kill her and spare Jaybird the trauma of having to kill his sister twice.” She directed Summanus towards the giant, humanoid undead thing. “For now, though, we can start with that.”

Summanus turned towards the creature, breathing plasma in large arcs as he cleared the area around the giant undead of the shiny sky-knives so he could land. Once he did, Xan hopped off and patted the massive dragon’s foreleg. Even settled against the ground he was about twice the size of the creature.

“All yours, Summy. You know how I hate the stink.”

Summanus opened his maw, plasma pooling in his jowls as he breathed in, then out in a window-shattering roar; coating everything in front of him in a searing liquid fire that rivaled the sun in temperature.

The undead vanished under the blast, nothing but the smell of ozone left behind.

Xan snorted. “Now what?”
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HAI XANDA! (and dragons)
WolvenBane08
WolvenBane08
Shizuru Fujino-Mama a.k.a. The Viola-tor
Shizuru Fujino-Mama a.k.a. The Viola-tor

Bubuzuke points : 950
Armitage GUTS!!! : 285

http://wolvenbane08.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by firesphere306 Tue Mar 04, 2014 9:42 pm

Mai-X-Project Act I: Zero Hour [Complete] - Page 2 1013884_10151759888390229_1692541337_n_zps9dbf9f63

"Gabby, you'll be fine. Once you return from this important mission, we'll be together again. You're my Gabrielle and I know you can do it. You have done this time after time again....."
A fiery, Orange-haired woman rolled onto her side and wiped a trail of blood away from her forehead. Confused, the woman slowly sat up and stretched her arms out. "What, just happened? I was with Ahmes and..." Gabrielle Shook her head in a bit a of rage. "Where am I?" Gabrielle stood up and dusted herself off and tried to fix her messy, pigtailed hair. Her bare stomach showing her toned abs. She loved to wear sport bras and and tank tops. She preferred them because she could move freely, plus her lover loved it. She also liked to show of her massive amounts of tattoos on her back, biceps and neck.

Off in the distance, she heard a loud commotion. Screams perhaps? A battle? Gabrielle was curious. She needed to blow of some steam and this was her chance. Gabrielle smirked and proceeded to unleash a circle of fire around her hand. The sphere around her neck shined bright and then formed two swords in both hands. "Well, Ahmes always says....If you hear screams and smell fear, it's real. SUZAKU! With that, Gabrielle took off running into the direction of screams.

Once she got passed a row of buildings, she saw a group of citizens blocking her way. "Move out of my way!" Gabrielle yelled but became quiet once she saw how they looked. "Wha---" Gabrielle raised an eyebrow. "What...are zombies doing here? I thought this was only in Abaddon. These people however, seem different." Gabrielle looked around at the big crowd and noticed the tokyo tower in the distance. "Alright, you sack of old walnuts. If you're just going to stand there and not let me pass, I'm just going to have to set you on fire! Turn all of you into burnt bits of beacon. Although that wouldn't be very good." Her blue eyes sparkled and waited for a response. All she got was moans and groans. "FINE! Have it your way. BURGER KING STYLE."   Gabrielle set the blades of her swords on fire and started slicing through the zombies.

Left and right, she swung her sword. The flesh leaving a nasty odor in her wake. Having the time of her life just swinging away at the zombies, she ended up tripping. Gabrielle falls down hard against the hard pavement. She lays there unconscious for a bit. The zombies start closing in around her, moaning and groaning.

Gabrielle finally opens her eyes before the undead could take a bite out of her. Her once blue eyes were now golden and filled with rage. Gabrielle picks up one sword and stabs it into the Zombies neck. She performs a kick-up and the swings the blade around cause the zombies in the circle to burn to a crisp.

More Zombies started to form around her and all Gabrielle could do at the moment was stare at them. She knew she could wipe all of these things out at once. Then she see's two people at the corner of her eye. Normal people and not the rotting corpse kind of people.

Gabrielle turns her whole body in their direction "HEY!!!!! YOU GUYS ALRIGHT?"    
firesphere306
firesphere306
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Bubuzuke points : 1571
Armitage GUTS!!! : 212

Back to top Go down

Post by Midori Sugiura Tue Mar 04, 2014 9:45 pm

Midori was in shock, one blast one blast and that colossal corpse was no more, "I don't know what that was, or what just happened...but that was cool"

"Hey Ryuko-Chan, Saber, we're going in" Midori "GAKUTENOU"

Gakutenou began speeding towards Kagutsuchi

"MAI-CHAN!"
Midori Sugiura
Midori Sugiura

Back to top Go down

Post by midori's crazy398 Tue Mar 04, 2014 9:48 pm

Having exited the giant corpse, Lucchini stopped flying, looking back to see her opponent gone as though it had never existed. The stench of the area left behind made her nose wrinkle, and she lifted a hand to hold her breath.
"Oh damn, that's gross! But, who killed it? Mai?"
midori's crazy398
midori's crazy398
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Mar 04, 2014 9:53 pm

Mai and Hikari witnessed the giant undead vanish before their very eyes.

"Today is our day, isn't it?" snickered Hikari as he lowered his blade. "Hey you! Thanks for saving our necks before we made a mess of things. Think you can do something about the smell? My nose is a little sensitive," snorted Hikari. "Nice kitty by the way."

Kagutsuchi sensed no evil from the woman or the massive beast, nudging Mai in approval. " I agree, Kagutsuchi. Stand down, Lucchini, I think she's here to help."

Activating her Element, Mai flew towards the woman and took a good look at her. "You are here to help us, aren't you?" Mai asked with caution.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Midori Sugiura Tue Mar 04, 2014 9:59 pm

Gakutenou pulls up alongside Kagutsuchi as she looks up to see Mai flying up to a woman riding a massive beast

Noticing the other persons around, most notably the flying catgirl in military garb, suddenly reminded of Mikoto she pulled herself away by smiling and turning to Ryuko and Saber

"well I can't say I've had weirder days, How about you Ryuko?" Midori said with a slight smile, admiring the puddly remains of the Supercorpse
Midori Sugiura
Midori Sugiura

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next