Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Favorite scene from Mai Otome?

+16
The Fire Stirring Ruby
depression76
Valkyria Lightning
Zero Crimson Sky
Magus Phantalus
she-ga-roo
MidnightPersona
ookamidesu
Cheshire Kat
ShatteredHeart98
Ice Silver Crystal
roxas <3 Arika Yumemiya
Milla
SpiderNeKoHiME
magicalgirl
Luu Sky Sapphire
20 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

shizuru - Favorite scene from Mai Otome? - Page 4 Empty Re: Favorite scene from Mai Otome?

Post by she-ga-roo Mon Nov 28, 2011 3:10 pm

@ luu: i like the japanese shizuru and her kyoto-accent muuuuuuuuuuuuuuch better! ♥
she-ga-roo
she-ga-roo
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 791
Armitage GUTS!!! : 240

Back to top Go down

shizuru - Favorite scene from Mai Otome? - Page 4 Empty Re: Favorite scene from Mai Otome?

Post by roxas <3 Arika Yumemiya Mon Nov 28, 2011 6:45 pm

Arika Yumemiya vs. Tomoe Marguerite and the Valkyries [Mai-Otome]
kick some ass Arika Yumemiya <3 Arika Yumemiya
(ha i got a new make tomoe snap yaaaaaaaaaaaaa)
roxas <3 Arika Yumemiya
roxas <3 Arika Yumemiya
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Bubuzuke points : 1905
Armitage GUTS!!! : 79

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Nov 28, 2011 7:47 pm

she-ga-roo wrote:@ luu: i like the japanese shizuru and her kyoto-accent muuuuuuuuuuuuuuch better! ♥️

Oh yes~ Melanie Risdon has nothing on Naomi-sama~ Viola
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by roxas <3 Arika Yumemiya Tue Nov 29, 2011 5:37 pm

now if only boy Mashiro was here lol ( read manga to find out why lolz)

roxas: IT SOOOO MUCH -NOSE BLEED- DROOL -
Arika Yumemiya : ROXAS U PEV (SLAPS)
roxas <3 Arika Yumemiya
roxas <3 Arika Yumemiya
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Dec 04, 2011 9:07 am

roxas <3 Arika Yumemiya wrote:

XDDDD Manshiro would of had a great time. In fact I'm surprised Kazuya was so accepted into the hot springs with the other Otome girls, knowing that the towels were gonna come off at some point. ;3 Thanks Lu~
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Zero Crimson Sky Tue Dec 06, 2011 4:30 pm

MY fave scene would have to be the one were arika and nina fight at the very end not ashamed to admit but it made me a little upset seeing them fight still awesome thought XD
Zero Crimson Sky
Zero Crimson Sky
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Bubuzuke points : 69
Armitage GUTS!!! : 22

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Dec 06, 2011 4:42 pm

Zero Crimson Sky wrote:MY fave scene would have to be the one were arika and nina fight at the very end not ashamed to admit but it made me a little upset seeing them fight still awesome thought XD

So did I actually. It didn't have to come to a battle against two Otome, let alone two good friends. Grand Duke Nagi had already manipulated Nina to the point of no return, so despite being against war, Arika did what she had to do to save Earl and Nina herself. Personally, I cannot wait to add this fight to our YouTube database as it's one of the greatest scenes from Mai-Otome.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Zero Crimson Sky Tue Dec 06, 2011 4:45 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Zero Crimson Sky wrote:MY fave scene would have to be the one were arika and nina fight at the very end not ashamed to admit but it made me a little upset seeing them fight still awesome thought XD

So did I actually. It didn't have to come to a battle against two Otome, let alone two good friends. Grand Duke Nagi had already manipulated Nina to the point of no return, so despite being against war, Arika did what she had to do to save Earl and Nina herself. Personally, I cannot wait to add this fight to our YouTube database as it's one of the greatest scenes from Mai-Otome.

XD yeah its a great scene ...oh and funny thing are you still going to add me as a freind XD just wondering LOL cant wait till xmas getting the mai otome ps2 game with the dvd box set WOO
Zero Crimson Sky
Zero Crimson Sky
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Dec 06, 2011 4:48 pm

Zero Crimson Sky wrote:XD yeah its a great scene ...oh and funny thing are you still going to add me as a freind XD just wondering LOL cant wait till xmas getting the mai otome ps2 game with the dvd box set WOO

X'D OH! My bad Zero! Remember, we don't get notification for friend adds. I'll add you right away!

:shock: Congrats! The Mai-Otome PS2 fighting game rocks! Expect footage sometime next year. XD I still need a new capture device.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Zero Crimson Sky Tue Dec 06, 2011 4:53 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Zero Crimson Sky wrote:XD yeah its a great scene ...oh and funny thing are you still going to add me as a freind XD just wondering LOL cant wait till xmas getting the mai otome ps2 game with the dvd box set WOO

X'D OH! My bad Zero! Remember, we don't get notification for friend adds. I'll add you right away!

:shock: Congrats! The Mai-Otome PS2 fighting game rocks! Expect footage sometime next year. XD I still need a new capture device.

LOL aweosome LOL thx dude cant wait to play as lena hope the controls are easy to learn lol .....one finally question before i end the confo LOL ......ermm how does one get up in rank on the sites again lol i been off for a while so just wondering................ps... if natsuki was real (drools) ERMM yup ^_^
Zero Crimson Sky
Zero Crimson Sky
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Dec 06, 2011 5:02 pm

Zero Crimson Sky wrote:LOL aweosome LOL thx dude cant wait to play as lena hope the controls are easy to learn lol .....one finally question before i end the confo LOL ......ermm how does one get up in rank on the sites again lol i been off for a while so just wondering................ps... if natsuki was real (drools) ERMM yup ^_^

Pfft! The controls in Mai-Otome: Otome Butoshi are quick simple to learn. You just need to be quick. There's a lot of button mashing involved. :) But it's strategic button mashing.

Up in rank? You mean how you're currently "Fuuka Academy Student"? You have to post a lot! Here, I'll copy and paste from the FAQ section:

Fuuka Academy Student: 1-99
(You're new to the academy. Beware of panty stealing Orphans! )

HiME Ranger: 100-199
(Midori Sugiura saw potential in you and now you're doing jobs for her. :D )

Valkyrie: 200-499
(ZOMG! You were a HiME this whole time?! Whodathunkeet?!)

Coral student: 500-999
(Welcome to Garderobe Academy for Otome in Training!)

Pearl Otome: 1000-2999
(You have ascended to Pearl rank. However you're still Nao's biotch...)

Meister Otome: 3000-4999
(Meister Shizuru commends you for making it this far!)

Cat Goddess: 5000
(MEEEEEEEEEEEOWWWWWWWW! You have become almighty and frisky!)

Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by roxas <3 Arika Yumemiya Wed Dec 07, 2011 5:44 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:

XDDDD Manshiro would of had a great time. In fact I'm surprised Kazuya was so accepted into the hot springs with the other Otome girls, knowing that the towels were gonna come off at some point. ;3 Thanks Lu~

lolz
Arika Yumemiya still hate u roxas
roxas: where the love girl
Arika Yumemiya <3 (say it relly soft) still dont love u tell u say am srry
(slaps)
Nao Yuuki HA
roxas: shute up nao
Nao Yuuki nan
(SLAPS HARD)
roxas time hit (300) out of 5 lol
roxas <3 Arika Yumemiya
roxas <3 Arika Yumemiya
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Dec 08, 2011 12:22 am

Soooooo, do you still like Arika Yumemiya or not, roxas? o.o;
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Ice Silver Crystal Thu Dec 08, 2011 5:21 am

I watching Mai otome yesterday when Mashiro-san say to Takumi-san 'they can eat candy'. lmao! Good scene!
Ice Silver Crystal
Ice Silver Crystal
Kruger Wolf Pack Puppy
Kruger Wolf Pack Puppy

Bubuzuke points : 1340
Armitage GUTS!!! : 485

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Dec 08, 2011 12:16 pm

Ice Silver Crystal wrote:I watching Mai otome yesterday when Mashiro-san say to Takumi-san 'they can eat candy'. lmao! Good scene!

LMAO!!! Now I know what my next comparison video is gonna be. Thank you, Ice! Mikoto Minagi
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by roxas <3 Arika Yumemiya Thu Dec 08, 2011 5:07 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:Soooooo, do you still like Arika Yumemiya or not, roxas? o.o;
ya i still like her who said i hated her ( she to bad ass)
roxas <3 Arika Yumemiya
roxas <3 Arika Yumemiya
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Zero Crimson Sky Fri Dec 09, 2011 6:28 am

ARIKA AND HER MOTHER RENA FTW those chicks badass next to shizuru and natsuki hehe
Zero Crimson Sky
Zero Crimson Sky
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post by roxas <3 Arika Yumemiya Fri Dec 09, 2011 8:35 am

Zero Crimson Sky wrote:ARIKA AND HER MTOHER RENA FTW those chicks badass next to shizuru and natsuki hehe
HELL YA LOLZ
roxas <3 Arika Yumemiya
roxas <3 Arika Yumemiya
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Dec 09, 2011 11:47 am

HiME Newest addition to Mai-Multiverse YouTube Channel: HiME

Mai Otome Raw/Dub Comparisons 20: They can always eat Candy!

Queen Mashiro, hiding her identity as "Nina", shares a moment with Prince Takumi and hears his opinions on how the Queen handles things in Windbloom. Mashiro also delivers her Marie Antoinette moment. lol

Later on, Akira Okuzaki arrives at the scene to help the ill Prince with a med-kiss. Leaving Shizuru to say one of my favorite lines. "That's also a form of love." XD Way to go, Shizuru! Watch the scene and you'll get it. :3

From Mai-Otome Episode 12: "Masquerade?"
"Kamen Butō kai?" (仮面舞踏かい?)
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by roxas <3 Arika Yumemiya Fri Dec 09, 2011 6:27 pm

roxas <3 Arika Yumemiya
roxas <3 Arika Yumemiya
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sat Dec 10, 2011 9:45 am

Good pick there, roxas. That fight major battle in Sifr. showcases how powerful Lena Sayers is. We see her at her best later against M-9, but taking out the Aswad was one hell of an opener. Arika Yumemiya
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by roxas <3 Arika Yumemiya Sat Dec 10, 2011 1:08 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:

Good pick there, roxas. That fight major battle in Sifr. showcases how powerful Lena Sayers is. We see her at her best later against M-9, but taking out the Aswad was one hell of an opener. Arika Yumemiya
thxs
\
ranbom fight that i like thx god i found this
roxas <3 Arika Yumemiya
roxas <3 Arika Yumemiya
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Jan 01, 2012 1:09 pm

Mai Otome Raw/Dub Comparisons 21: Mai Tokiha and The Crystal Princess

After reuniting with her old friend, Natsuki Kruger listens to Mai Tokiha (otherwise known as the Fire Stirring Ruby aka Tragic Meister) she explains her disappearance and contract with Cat Goddess Mikoto, who is her new master. Miyu Greer then mentions that Mikoto is the Crystal Princess, while Juliet Nao Zhang stares at her naked body. XD

From Mai-Otome Episode 23:

"Arika of the Mysterious Valley"
"Fushigi no Tani no Arika" (不思議の谷のアリカ)

Natsuki Kruger is voiced by Saeko Chiba (Japanese) and Cheryl McMaster (English)

Mai Tokiha is voiced by Mai Nakahara (Japanese) and Carol-Anne Day (English)

Miyu Greer is voice by Kiyomi Asai (Japanese) and Maizun Jayoussi (English)

Hot springs, Natsuki being bitchy to Mai, Miyu explaining Mikoto's role as the Crystal HiME and Juliet Nao Zhang with a Fang hairstyle! What gets me about this scene is how turned on Nao is by Miyu full frontal nudity. o_o
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyria Lightning Sun Jan 01, 2012 1:13 pm

As much as I hate to admit it... yeah, I also had a thing for the spring scene XD To see Nao like this, blushing and all flustered, staring all over Miyu? Maaan.

Another scene I liked was the part when Nina turned into Harmonium-Nina. Clearly gave me goosebumps. I even liked her in that dark role. Completely insane and driven by instincts.
Valkyria Lightning
Valkyria Lightning
The Apex Asexual Predator struck by FLightning
The Apex Asexual Predator struck by FLightning

Bubuzuke points : 2299
Armitage GUTS!!! : 740

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Jan 02, 2012 11:55 am

Narsilia wrote:As much as I hate to admit it... yeah, I also had a thing for the spring scene XD To see Nao like this, blushing and all flustered, staring all over Miyu? Maaan.

Another scene I liked was the part when Nina turned into Harmonium-Nina. Clearly gave me goosebumps. I even liked her in that dark role. Completely insane and driven by instincts.

X'3 Fang-Zhang has a thing for androids~ She encountered Miyu prior to this episode, so I'm sure she knows Miyu's a machine. Not gonna stop her from tappin' dat ass...which would be like sexing your toaster. o.o

Then there's Natsuki Kruger pouty reaction to Mai:

shizuru - Favorite scene from Mai Otome? - Page 4 Vlcsna54

What is Mai? Your lover?! That's the kind of pout Natsuki would do if she's trying to resist rough love making from Shizuru. >_<

As for Harmonium Nina, I couldn't agree more. It's the person completely driven by instincts against the ultimate idealist. They couldn't contrast anymore if they tried; very awesome finale.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next