Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Favorite scene from Mai Otome?

+16
The Fire Stirring Ruby
depression76
Valkyria Lightning
Zero Crimson Sky
Magus Phantalus
she-ga-roo
MidnightPersona
ookamidesu
Cheshire Kat
ShatteredHeart98
Ice Silver Crystal
roxas <3 Arika Yumemiya
Milla
SpiderNeKoHiME
magicalgirl
Luu Sky Sapphire
20 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

shizuru - Favorite scene from Mai Otome? - Page 3 Empty Re: Favorite scene from Mai Otome?

Post by ookamidesu Tue Nov 01, 2011 11:58 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Ice Silver Crystal wrote:How about scene of Natsuki-san and shizuru-san on their day off. when shizuru play the piano ♥

YES! Just look at how ShizNat take glances at each other:

shizuru - Favorite scene from Mai Otome? - Page 3 PDVD_002

shizuru - Favorite scene from Mai Otome? - Page 3 PDVD_005

<3 So in love~

<3s are in the air. XD
ookamidesu
ookamidesu
Sexilicious Zhang-papa
Sexilicious Zhang-papa

Bubuzuke points : 8884
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1354

http://jnz5012.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

shizuru - Favorite scene from Mai Otome? - Page 3 Empty Re: Favorite scene from Mai Otome?

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Nov 02, 2011 11:12 am

Yes it is. <3 ShizNat I love seeing them together so much...but wait!

shizuru - Favorite scene from Mai Otome? - Page 3 PDVD_010

What's going on here!? It's Juliet bored of her Kruger already? ;p
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by she-ga-roo Fri Nov 04, 2011 1:23 pm

well, on of my fave scenes is when shizuru got infont of natsuki to take the blow from that big-bad-weapon nagi fired at garderobe. even if this action was kind of pointless, cause if that blow really would've hit them, they would both be dead (and anyone else in tis area) if arika wouldn't have stopped it. and i think shizuru knew that, but neverless got infront of natsuki in order to save her even if it seems hopeless.
she-ga-roo
she-ga-roo
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 791
Armitage GUTS!!! : 240

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Nov 04, 2011 7:18 pm

she-ga-roo wrote:well, on of my fave scenes is when shizuru got infont of natsuki to take the blow from that big-bad-weapon nagi fired at garderobe. even if this action was kind of pointless, cause if that blow really would've hit them, they would both be dead (and anyone else in tis area) if arika wouldn't have stopped it. and i think shizuru knew that, but neverless got infront of natsuki in order to save her even if it seems hopeless.

I like that scene myself. It was a bit pointless yes, but see it as Shizuru wanting to defend her true love. From that point of view, it's more romantic than pointless. <3

shizuru - Favorite scene from Mai Otome? - Page 3 PDVD_080
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by she-ga-roo Fri Nov 04, 2011 7:32 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
she-ga-roo wrote:well, on of my fave scenes is when shizuru got infont of natsuki to take the blow from that big-bad-weapon nagi fired at garderobe. even if this action was kind of pointless, cause if that blow really would've hit them, they would both be dead (and anyone else in tis area) if arika wouldn't have stopped it. and i think shizuru knew that, but neverless got infront of natsuki in order to save her even if it seems hopeless.

I like that scene myself. It was a bit pointless yes, but see it as Shizuru wanting to defend her true love. From that point of view, it's more romantic than pointless. <3

i mean that. i don't think that it was pointless. i wanted to say, that she want to save her natsuki even if she herself knows it's pointless. i don't think that shizuru really thought she could save natsuki, when the full force of that weapon would've hit her. but neverless she stepped infront of her to take the blow in this seemingly hopless situation.
she-ga-roo
she-ga-roo
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by ookamidesu Fri Nov 04, 2011 8:26 pm

she-ga-roo wrote:
Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:

i mean that. i don't think that it was pointless. i wanted to say, that she want to save her natsuki even if she herself knows it's pointless. i don't think that shizuru really thought she could save natsuki, when the full force of that weapon would've hit her. but neverless she stepped infront of her to take the blow in this seemingly hopless situation.

I really wonder about that. I mean, the nanomachines are still oozing within their veins, right? So, mayhaps Shizuru would be dead, but Natsuki might have been able to live. [shrugs]
ookamidesu
ookamidesu
Sexilicious Zhang-papa
Sexilicious Zhang-papa

Back to top Go down

Post by she-ga-roo Sat Nov 05, 2011 1:12 pm

ookamidesu wrote:
she-ga-roo wrote:
Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:

I really wonder about that. I mean, the nanomachines are still oozing within their veins, right? So, mayhaps Shizuru would be dead, but Natsuki might have been able to live. [shrugs]

interesting thought, but we'll never know.
and i think i'm glad about it, cause i don't want to see a dead shizuru sweatdrop
i don't believe i say this but... thanks arika!
she-ga-roo
she-ga-roo
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Nov 06, 2011 9:29 am

shizuru - Favorite scene from Mai Otome? - Page 3 Vlcsnap-2011-11-06-09h26m31s19

For some reason it was hypnotizing to see Queen Mashiro's whale floatie dancing in the background. @_@
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by she-ga-roo Sun Nov 06, 2011 9:59 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:shizuru - Favorite scene from Mai Otome? - Page 3 Vlcsnap-2011-11-06-09h26m31s19

For some reason it was hypnotizing to see Queen Mashiro's whale floatie dancing in the background. @_@

this thing reminds me of a pokemon... wasn't there a wale-pokething?! oO
she-ga-roo
she-ga-roo
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by ookamidesu Sun Nov 06, 2011 12:08 pm

she-ga-roo wrote:
Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:shizuru - Favorite scene from Mai Otome? - Page 3 Vlcsnap-2011-11-06-09h26m31s19

this thing reminds me of a pokemon... wasn't there a wale-pokething?! oO

lol. i completely forgot that scene existed. XD
ookamidesu
ookamidesu
Sexilicious Zhang-papa
Sexilicious Zhang-papa

Back to top Go down

Post by she-ga-roo Sun Nov 06, 2011 2:16 pm

i found it!
https://media.photobucket.com/image/wailmer/Reina-Sierpe/Clash%20at%20the%20Summit/wailmercats.jpg?o=139

okay now... why is a pokemon in mai otome?! :shock:
is there something you want to tell us, mashiro?! XD
she-ga-roo
she-ga-roo
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Nov 06, 2011 4:23 pm

she-ga-roo wrote:

i found it!
https://media.photobucket.com/image/wailmer/Reina-Sierpe/Clash%20at%20the%20Summit/wailmercats.jpg?o=139

okay now... why is a pokemon in mai otome?! :shock:
is there something you want to tell us, mashiro?! XD

HAHAHA! Wailmer, that's right! Unless that episode came out before that new wave of Pokemon species, Wailmer made it's first official debut in Mai-Otome. o.o *is totally not an expert on Pokemon fandom*
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by she-ga-roo Tue Nov 22, 2011 1:18 pm

when akira got caught by shizuru, who was the only one who akira couldn't fool with her takumi-cosplay ^^

Akira Okuzaki: you just had to mention that again, right?! >/////<

she-ga-roo: yup! XD
she-ga-roo
she-ga-roo
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Nov 24, 2011 11:25 am

she-ga-roo wrote:when akira got caught by shizuru, who was the only one who akira couldn't fool with her takumi-cosplay ^^

Akira Okuzaki: you just had to mention that again, right?! >/////<

she-ga-roo: yup! XD

You could literally read Shizuru's thoughts throughout that entire episode as she observed "Prince Takumi". The Bewitching Smile Amethyst knows a woman when she smells. one. ;p

Akira Okuzaki : Shut up, shut up, SHUT UP.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by she-ga-roo Thu Nov 24, 2011 1:11 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:

You could literally read Shizuru's thoughts throughout that entire episode as she observed "Prince Takumi". The Bewitching Smile Amethyst knows a woman when she smells. one. ;p

Akira Okuzaki : Shut up, shut up, SHUT UP.

but it was a nice try, akira ^^
and maybe even a little evil of viola-san not to mention it to some certain 'princess mashiro'?
just say it shizuru: you didn't say anything for personal (and our XD) fun!

anyway... i just liked that back-to-back part between haruka and shizuru during the final fight:

shizuru - Favorite scene from Mai Otome? - Page 3 Pdvd_010

shizuru - Favorite scene from Mai Otome? - Page 3 Pdvd_011

Armitage Viola
she-ga-roo
she-ga-roo
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Nov 25, 2011 7:45 am

she-ga-roo wrote:anyway... i just liked that back-to-back part between haruka and shizuru during the final fight:

shizuru - Favorite scene from Mai Otome? - Page 3 Pdvd_010

shizuru - Favorite scene from Mai Otome? - Page 3 Pdvd_011

Armitage Viola

IMO, there aren't many blatant Haruzuke moments in the Mai-Series. At least, not enough to satisfy fans of that ship, but this is definitely one of them. Shizuru and Haruka being all buddy buddy? ^_~ Guess they had no choice seeing how Nagi's army was tearing shit up....

Gakuenchou : Don't you dare imply that those two are together now!!!
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by she-ga-roo Fri Nov 25, 2011 1:15 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
she-ga-roo wrote:

Armitage Viola

IMO, there aren't many blatant Haruzuke moments in the Mai-Series. At least, not enough to satisfy fans of that ship, but this is definitely one of them. Shizuru and Haruka being all buddy buddy? ^_~ Guess they had no choice seeing how Nagi's army was tearing shit up....

Gakuenchou : Don't you dare imply that those two are together now!!!

i don't like them as a pair. i think they work better as good friends which get on each others nerves most of but sticking together when shit like nagis little army comes up. like nao and natsuki. ^^
she-ga-roo
she-ga-roo
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by roxas <3 Arika Yumemiya Fri Nov 25, 2011 4:21 pm

i think this was the last ep
when they see Miss Maria young (lol)
i love that form - drools-
roxas <3 Arika Yumemiya
roxas <3 Arika Yumemiya
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Bubuzuke points : 1905
Armitage GUTS!!! : 79

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Nov 25, 2011 6:02 pm

roxas <3 Arika Yumemiya wrote:i think this was the last ep

>:3 FINALLY you're making some sense, roxas. Miss Maria is LOVE. Miss Maria Unlike that Kruger woman.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by roxas <3 Arika Yumemiya Fri Nov 25, 2011 10:11 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
roxas <3 Arika Yumemiya wrote:i think this was the last ep

>:3 FINALLY you're making some sense, roxas. Miss Maria is LOVE. Miss Maria Unlike that Kruger woman.

oh u a good friend lol ( dont bring her in this ) it the young one i like

[img]shizuru - Favorite scene from Mai Otome? - Page 3 Miss-m10[/img] ( still droolin)
roxas <3 Arika Yumemiya
roxas <3 Arika Yumemiya
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by she-ga-roo Sat Nov 26, 2011 11:01 am

shizuru - Favorite scene from Mai Otome? - Page 3 Missm_10

the should have give her much more otome-screentime!
i bet she's the only one in the whole series who could even send a freezy chill down the spine of the all graceful and fearless shizuru viola.
don't adjure the warth of miss maria or you'll wish you had to fight the whole army of nagi alone in your panties just armed with a fluffy cuttonball!
Miss Maria
she-ga-roo
she-ga-roo
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by Magus Phantalus Sat Nov 26, 2011 6:38 pm

she-ga-roo wrote:shizuru - Favorite scene from Mai Otome? - Page 3 Missm_10

i bet she's the only one in the whole series who could even send a freezy chill down the spine of the all graceful and fearless shizuru viola.
don't adjure the warth of miss maria or you'll wish you had to fight the whole army of nagi alone in your panties just armed with a fluffy cuttonball!
Miss Maria

By all nine bloody circles of Hell that's what Miss Maria used to look like!!!!....uhhh yes well (ahem) she is quite the attractive woman er was... anywhoo...

My favorite scene so far as I have a bizarre habit of only watching the episodes I own on dvd is the scene where Shizuru calmly told Natsuki that no matter what she would always be by her side. I'll be honest that quite scene brought a tear to my eye.
Magus Phantalus
Magus Phantalus
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 613
Armitage GUTS!!! : 148

Back to top Go down

Post by roxas <3 Arika Yumemiya Sat Nov 26, 2011 7:00 pm

she-ga-roo wrote:shizuru - Favorite scene from Mai Otome? - Page 3 Missm_10

Miss Maria
that is true they should hav but they didnt, that y we have (Mai-Otome 0~S.ifr~)
fav part of my otome )
when Arika headbutts Nina
[img]shizuru - Favorite scene from Mai Otome? - Page 3 Mai-ot11[/img]
roxas <3 Arika Yumemiya
roxas <3 Arika Yumemiya
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by she-ga-roo Sat Nov 26, 2011 7:36 pm

when shizuru castrated the slave in the first ep.
(and don't tell me this happened just by accident!)
shizuru - Favorite scene from Mai Otome? - Page 3 Unbena11

never threat shizuru viola with male genitals!
(even if they are robotic)
she-ga-roo
she-ga-roo
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Nov 28, 2011 12:00 am

she-ga-roo wrote:when shizuru castrated the slave in the first ep.
(and don't tell me this happened just by accident!)
shizuru - Favorite scene from Mai Otome? - Page 3 Unbena11

never threat shizuru viola with male genitals!
(even if they are robotic)

Tyme fo' a liddle Sprang Cleanin' [Shizuru Viola]

Melanie Risdon's Shizuru Viola uses her southern belle accent to destroy the pesky Slave.

Series: Mai-Otome
Episode 1: "Dreamy ☆ Arika"
"Yume no ☆ Arika" (ユメノ☆アリカ)

Replay. Rewatch. Relive the pee pee chop chop! >:'3 Dubbed Shizuru Viola and her southern hospitality....
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next