Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BREAKING NEWS: Yuuka Nanri appearance coming to Otakon 2012

+5
ookamidesu
depression76
firesphere306
Chaglette
Luu Sky Sapphire
9 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

BREAKING NEWS: Yuuka Nanri appearance coming to Otakon 2012 - Page 2 Empty Re: BREAKING NEWS: Yuuka Nanri appearance coming to Otakon 2012

Post by Highman Sat Jul 28, 2012 3:01 am

This maybe the best Friday ever and sadly I kinda wished you guys were here for 1st signing. Nanri-san was blushing and pretty happy that she gets some easy work since less people came. Man, I'm so psyched when she signed everything, suddenly chanted this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hxQCKz91qEs

Now it's in consideration for this year's meme of Otakon 2012
Highman
Highman
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 634
Armitage GUTS!!! : 113

Back to top Go down

BREAKING NEWS: Yuuka Nanri appearance coming to Otakon 2012 - Page 2 Empty Re: BREAKING NEWS: Yuuka Nanri appearance coming to Otakon 2012

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Jul 29, 2012 9:28 pm

Highman wrote:This maybe the best Friday ever and sadly I kinda wished you guys were here for 1st signing. Nanri-san was blushing and pretty happy that she gets some easy work since less people came. Man, I'm so psyched when she signed everything, suddenly chanted this:

Off topic, but Kofi Kingston will never recover from that. And I thought Randy Orton's burial was harsh enough...

On topic:

Alright people! Although we couldn't meet up with Highman on the first day (were you there Neg and Hildebrant? Shitty internet is shitty.), me, Stephanie and Deppeh attended both the Q/A and the autograph session for Yuuka-san. You will be pleased to know that she is incredibly happy with our fan support. I'm aware she played a wide array of characters I'm familiar with, but nobody felt more of a landmark performance than her role as Nao Yuuki/Juliet Nao Zhang. Judging by her expression when we locked eyes, she seemed rather stunned that fans remembered her performances in Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome. We even met this really cool black dude who praised our Mai-Series questions and support.

We couldn't take photos during the Q/A or the autograph session unfortunately. On the bright side, we attended the autograph session and made history. Deppeh and Stephanie (even Highman) can possibly share their spoils later. Here is my haul from meeting the living legend herself:

Mai-HiME Character Song CD and Mai-HiME Destiny CD autographed by Yuuka Nanri

BREAKING NEWS: Yuuka Nanri appearance coming to Otakon 2012 - Page 2 Picture369

Nao Yuuki commissioned art autographed by Yuuka Nanri:

BREAKING NEWS: Yuuka Nanri appearance coming to Otakon 2012 - Page 2 Picture373

Nao Yuuki trading cards signed by Yuuka Nanri:

BREAKING NEWS: Yuuka Nanri appearance coming to Otakon 2012 - Page 2 Picture372

My gf's Koi monogatari doujinshi signed by Yuuka Nanri

BREAKING NEWS: Yuuka Nanri appearance coming to Otakon 2012 - Page 2 Picture374

Juliet Nao Zhang figure signed by Yuuka Nanri:

BREAKING NEWS: Yuuka Nanri appearance coming to Otakon 2012 - Page 2 Picture

---

Yuuka-san was incredibly nice and signed everything without looking bored and uninterested. She loves her fans, I can tell. My only regret is not getting her CD. X'D Gonna have to change that soon.

There's one more update coming very soon...
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by ookamidesu Sun Jul 29, 2012 9:46 pm

tis a shame i missed this. T_T
ookamidesu
ookamidesu
Sexilicious Zhang-papa
Sexilicious Zhang-papa

Bubuzuke points : 8884
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1354

http://jnz5012.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Jul 29, 2012 9:48 pm

ookamidesu wrote:tis a shame i missed this. T_T

;_; I know! Leader of Team Nao missing out on this!? Waaah! Like a bad Shakespearean tragedy!

But hey! Maybe Saeko Chiba and Naomi Shindou will appear together next time...

kawaiidesuplz kawaiidesuplz kawaiidesuplz kawaiidesuplz kawaiidesuplz kawaiidesuplz

Instant death.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by depression76 Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:13 pm

ookamidesu wrote:tis a shame i missed this. T_T
Dx wish you coulda come....

Anyway...I was so nervous meeting Yuuka-san xDDD Man when I met her face-to-face at the autograph session, my Japanese went out the window!!

At least I got to say a couple of things to her...and her manager...and her translator...=___=;;

And here's my...spoils of war. Unfortunately, unlike Luu, I wasn't prepared! Yarrghh! But but I'm happy with what I have :3

BREAKING NEWS: Yuuka Nanri appearance coming to Otakon 2012 - Page 2 Dsc02211
she signed my Otakon badge xDD Look look! she even said to 'deppy' san! wahahaha.

And last but not least!
BREAKING NEWS: Yuuka Nanri appearance coming to Otakon 2012 - Page 2 Dsc02110
She signed my shirrttttttttt xDDD And she was shocked when I lifted my shirt up for her to sign wahaha that was interesting.
depression76
depression76
White Devil Worshiper
White Devil Worshiper

Bubuzuke points : 7627
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1396

http://daydreamwiththedragon.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Highman Mon Jul 30, 2012 2:01 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Highman wrote:This maybe the best Friday ever and sadly I kinda wished you guys were here for 1st signing. Nanri-san was blushing and pretty happy that she gets some easy work since less people came. Man, I'm so psyched when she signed everything, suddenly chanted this:

Off topic, but Kofi Kingston will never recover from that. And I thought Randy Orton's burial was harsh enough...

On topic:

Alright people! Although we couldn't meet up with Highman on the first day (were you there Neg and Hildebrant? Shitty internet is shitty.), me, Stephanie and Deppeh attended both the Q/A and the autograph session for Yuuka-san. You will be pleased to know that she is incredibly happy with our fan support. I'm aware she played a wide array of characters I'm familiar with, but nobody felt more of a landmark performance than her role as Nao Yuuki/Juliet Nao Zhang. Judging by her expression when we locked eyes, she seemed rather stunned that fans remembered her performances in Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome. We even met this really cool black dude who praised our Mai-Series questions and support.

We couldn't take photos during the Q/A or the autograph session unfortunately. On the bright side, we attended the autograph session and made history. Deppeh and Stephanie (even Highman) can possibly share their spoils later. Here is my haul from meeting the living legend herself:

Yuuka-san was incredibly nice and signed everything without looking bored and uninterested. She loves her fans, I can tell. My only regret is not getting her CD. X'D Gonna have to change that soon.

Take a look:

BREAKING NEWS: Yuuka Nanri appearance coming to Otakon 2012 - Page 2 70110

BREAKING NEWS: Yuuka Nanri appearance coming to Otakon 2012 - Page 2 70210

BREAKING NEWS: Yuuka Nanri appearance coming to Otakon 2012 - Page 2 70310

BREAKING NEWS: Yuuka Nanri appearance coming to Otakon 2012 - Page 2 70410

BREAKING NEWS: Yuuka Nanri appearance coming to Otakon 2012 - Page 2 70510

Kind of bummer that we didn't meet but sooner we can meet in AnimeUSA on November and have an awesome panel coming up, or Katsucon next year. First day signing wasn't that much of a people, Yuuki-san kinda thought she would get a lot of people instead she got her work cut despite JDF getting the glory. She's a nice person and really shy just like me, it really made my whole con weekend pretty awesome from that experience.

Off-Topic

Wouldn't be shocked that Orton is cut because of Linda Mchmanon's bullshit policy that's really hurting this company more and more by each day. If she's loses there's no way she could ever get a third one. Vince can't even sleep everyone on having this stigmata more dragons coming out the hatch.

Back to Topic:
Got good news from Sunrise since they updated their site for Sunrise Festival, it's really stating hints about Mai HiME return

A fellow friend of mine posted this on Facebook:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/himeotomes/

http://www.my-zhime.net/
Highman
Highman
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 634
Armitage GUTS!!! : 113

Back to top Go down

Post by IlliterateKoi Mon Jul 30, 2012 6:15 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:

But hey! Maybe Saeko Chiba and Naomi Shindou will appear together next time...

kawaiidesuplz kawaiidesuplz kawaiidesuplz kawaiidesuplz kawaiidesuplz kawaiidesuplz

Instant death.

That would be...it would be... *dies*

I'm so jealous of all your signed stuff! Dep, make sure you never wash that shirt! XD

Shame no pictures were allowed, but sounds like you guys had an awesome time meeting Yuuka-san! :3

IlliterateKoi
IlliterateKoi
Goldfish wanker of Camelot
Goldfish wanker of Camelot

Bubuzuke points : 4261
Armitage GUTS!!! : 441

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaglette Mon Jul 30, 2012 7:01 pm

Razz After meeting you guys she's probably prepared for all the otakus in the world.

Yuuki Nao trading cards?! XD

Did you tell her about the forum?! XD
Chaglette
Chaglette
Archmeister of Fujinoism
Archmeister of Fujinoism

Bubuzuke points : 4959
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1293

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:21 pm

Nagi wrote:Razz After meeting you guys she's probably prepared for all the otakus in the world.

Yuuki Nao trading cards?! XD

Did you tell her about the forum?! XD

;3 You know it! I don't think she expected a group of Mai-Series devotees to suddenly show up. It really made her day, which is fine considering she made ours.

Yes, Nao Yuuki trading cards! X'D Smexy aren't they? Not very common items!

It's already been taken care of, Nagi. ;3 Thanks to a little help~

IlliterateKoi wrote:Shame no pictures were allowed,[/color]

Well no pictures were allowed, true. But they never said videos weren't allowed.

Yuuka Nanri Panel at Otakon 2012 [Mai-Multiverse]

The legendary Mai-HiME/Otome seiyuu Yuuka Nanri (voice of Nao Yuuki and Juliet Nao Zhang) at the Otakon 2012 Q/A panel!

She talks about her experiences and memories of Naomi Shindou (Shizuru Fujin/Viola) and Saeko Chiba (Natsuki Kuga/Kruger). In addition to shouting a special request from MM Superstar, CeruleanAsh!

8)
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by depression76 Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:26 pm

;___;

myvoiceiseverywhereomgyoushouldeditthatout

Other than that, thanks for the upload! You are awesome for getting this vid xDD
depression76
depression76
White Devil Worshiper
White Devil Worshiper

Bubuzuke points : 7627
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1396

http://daydreamwiththedragon.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:37 pm

depression76 wrote:;___;

myvoiceiseverywhereomgyoushouldeditthatout

Other than that, thanks for the upload! You are awesome for getting this vid xDD

What's done is done! nao lick

Thank you! :'3 Please keep on supporting Yuuka Nanri's work!
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:49 am

Double post! HiME

Here's an update from Yuuka Nanri's blog about Otakon 2012, thanks to my girlfriend:

http://ameblo.jp/nanri-yuuka/entry-11315456070.html

---

ボルチモア旅行記(!?) 四日目
テーマ:ブログ

皆さま、おはようございますにゃんε=ε=ε= ヾ(*~▽~)ノ

よいお目覚め、もしくは、良い夢の中でしょうか…ちらっ

こちらは只今、19時をまわったところでございます星

まだ外は明るいよチューリップ紫

今日はこれから皆様とお食事なので、先にブログをアップします!!

昨日そういえば、すごい人たちに会いました↓↓
南里侑香オフィシャルブログ「ゆうかcome home★」Powered by Ameba

そう、薫&千太郎ですキラキラ

私も律子の格好で来るべきでした…o(ロ≦〃)

コメントにも、コスプレのことについて書いてありましたが、本当に本当にすごかったですよキラキラ
この方々は、ほとんどコスプレされていました↓↓

チームごとにわかれていたそうで、、、、

magika ga ippai !!!!!!!!!

大感動の連続でしたo(^^o)(o^^)o

そして、私は今日は、とあるパネルディスカッションにお邪魔させていただいたり、

オークションにちょっぴり参加させていただいてドキドキしたり、

丸山さんチームでねこになったりしていました

Σ(=°ω°=;ノ)ノ

↓↓
ええと、総勢6名で、nekomimi隊で~すねこへび

うわぁ、時間切れ((>д<))

行ってきます!!!

---

In short, she was quite pleased with the events and the fans who came to support her. Job well done, Mai-Multiverse. :'3
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaglette Tue Jul 31, 2012 8:26 am

I can't tell what the hell the vid was talking about o_o that translator has the worst voice ever. And was that 'MATERIALIZE!!!!' I hear at the end?! XDDD
Chaglette
Chaglette
Archmeister of Fujinoism
Archmeister of Fujinoism

Bubuzuke points : 4959
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1293

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Jul 31, 2012 4:10 pm

Nagi wrote:I can't tell what the hell the vid was talking about o_o that translator has the worst voice ever. And was that 'MATERIALIZE!!!!' I hear at the end?! XDDD

>:3 I agree with the later, but I could make out what he says. You need to suck that earwax out, Nagi-chan~

YES IT WAS! XDDDD I wish Stephanie or Deppeh had my phone when I went up the second time and requested Yuuka-san to say "Fish ON!" Everybody popped for that one and got a few too many high fives for it~

Ah well, let's relive that moment anyway:

Mai Otome Sub/Dub Comparisons 8: How about a RIDE? Part Deux

Natsuki Kruger and Juliet Nao Zhang in a sort of sequel to the classic scene from Mai-HiME:

Saeko Chiba and Cheryl McMaster as Natsuki Kruger
Yuuka Nanri and Marcy Lannan as Juliet Nao Zhang

Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by shezaei-neko Fri Aug 03, 2012 12:06 pm

It's nice to see that she signed ALL the stuff you took with you.
I think there are some actors, events or whatever that only sign you one thing....but she signed all of it.
And I sure she was pleased to see that many stuff of Nao.

Oh! If only Saeko Chiba and/or Naomi Shindou were the next guest. If that happens, then I don't care if I have to use all my credit cards and ask for a loan to go. I'll go!!!
shezaei-neko
shezaei-neko
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Bubuzuke points : 4088
Armitage GUTS!!! : 756

http://shezaei-neko.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Aug 03, 2012 4:54 pm

shezaei-neko wrote:It's nice to see that she signed ALL the stuff you took with you.
I think there are some actors, events or whatever that only sign you one thing....but she signed all of it.
And I sure she was pleased to see that many stuff of Nao.

Oh! If only Saeko Chiba and/or Naomi Shindou were the next guest. If that happens, then I don't care if I have to use all my credit cards and ask for a loan to go. I'll go!!!

Truthfully, Neko? I was very worried that Yuuka-san wouldn't sign all of my stuff. Compared to everyone who got her autograph (I'll even throw in Friday's crowd), I was the only fan with a crap load of stuff for her to sign. Granted, the crowd was smaller than that of Ai Nonaka (voice actress for Kyoko from Madoka), so that could explain why her representatives felt it was okay to do several signatures. Not complaining one bit, it felt like a dream to meet a seiyuu from the Mai-Series. It's a really big deal to me.

ShizNat

kawaiidesuplz

If Saeko-san and Naomi-san came to Otakon 2013, you'd have to hose me down. *____* The first thing I'd request is for Naomi-san to say "Ikezu, Natsuki-chan~" />o</
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next