Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KorrAsami + Linorra worship! Legend of Korra Yuri/femslash thread

+5
PuppyHaru
IlliterateKoi
WolvenBane08
shezaei-neko
Luu Sky Sapphire
9 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

KorrAsami + Linorra worship! Legend of Korra Yuri/femslash thread - Page 2 Empty Re: KorrAsami + Linorra worship! Legend of Korra Yuri/femslash thread

Post by shezaei-neko Sun Jun 02, 2013 10:16 pm

KorrAsami + Linorra worship! Legend of Korra Yuri/femslash thread - Page 2 3q3rgr
shezaei-neko
shezaei-neko
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Bubuzuke points : 4088
Armitage GUTS!!! : 756

http://shezaei-neko.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

KorrAsami + Linorra worship! Legend of Korra Yuri/femslash thread - Page 2 Empty Re: KorrAsami + Linorra worship! Legend of Korra Yuri/femslash thread

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Sep 13, 2013 4:42 pm

"Been there, *done* that."

KorrAsami + Linorra worship! Legend of Korra Yuri/femslash thread - Page 2 Asami-10

Oh yeah? Trollface In that case, you won't mind THIS.

KorrAsami + Linorra worship! Legend of Korra Yuri/femslash thread - Page 2 Korra_10
KorrAsami + Linorra worship! Legend of Korra Yuri/femslash thread - Page 2 Doodle10

:'3 Snooze you loose, Mako.

If anyone loves Mako, I'm sorry. Our supposed sub-hero and lover for our protagonist...IS AN ASSHOLE. I mean he doesn't listen to anybody, he's not very nice, he treats everyone around him like shit and only cares about himself.

You break Asami's heart, WE TAKE YOURS.

KorrAsami + Linorra worship! Legend of Korra Yuri/femslash thread - Page 2 Tumblr10
KorrAsami + Linorra worship! Legend of Korra Yuri/femslash thread - Page 2 Asami-11

---

YOU GUYS HAVE TO SEE THIS VIDEO MIDORI SHARED WITH ME! Simply titled "korrasami is canon":

Feels MY SEPTEMBER VIDEO OF THE MONTH, HANDS DOWN!
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by shezaei-neko Fri Sep 13, 2013 10:00 pm

high five 

OH YEAH!!! TOTALLY CANON!!!
You just don't compliment a beautiful girl just like that!!
shezaei-neko
shezaei-neko
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Sep 15, 2013 12:51 am

shezaei-neko wrote:high five 

OH YEAH!!! TOTALLY CANON!!!
You just don't compliment a beautiful girl just like that!!
Hetero girls NEVER compliment a girl like that, period! They give a passing mention like "oh you look great!" or "Very sexy look!" You know, casual compliments. This was just LUST!

Korra rasp : Was not.

Was to. <3
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by PuppyHaru Thu May 29, 2014 8:57 am

That korrasami video cracks me up everytime espcially the even from the back comment XD
Korra be like
KorrAsami + Linorra worship! Legend of Korra Yuri/femslash thread - Page 2 Tumblr_lqrmydiAnV1qlh352o1_400
PuppyHaru
PuppyHaru
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Bubuzuke points : 172
Armitage GUTS!!! : 49
Location : Australia, otherwise check for a note I left on the fridge!!

Back to top Go down

Post by shezaei-neko Mon Jun 02, 2014 10:28 pm

giggity  giggity  giggity
Oh Korra! You dog, you.  
shezaei-neko
shezaei-neko
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by PuppyHaru Tue Jun 03, 2014 2:56 am

Anyway I felt like i need to show you guys this it's adorable and funny XD

PuppyHaru
PuppyHaru
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Bubuzuke points : 172
Armitage GUTS!!! : 49
Location : Australia, otherwise check for a note I left on the fridge!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Jun 03, 2014 6:49 pm

PuppyHaru wrote:Anyway I felt like i need to show you guys this it's adorable and funny XD

*HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA*

THAT WAS THE BEST VIDEO EVER! THIS IS EXACTLY HOW THE SHOW SHOULD BE! Balance out the main storyline with THIS!!! That is what I vision for the series and I know people would love it more. When Korra got her kiss and became a blubbering idiot, I swear I stopped breathing. XD Yuri can be dangerous~
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by shezaei-neko Thu Jun 05, 2014 10:12 pm

This is an amazing video.
This is how LoK should've been.  devious 
shezaei-neko
shezaei-neko
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Jun 05, 2014 11:52 pm

shezaei-neko wrote:This is an amazing video.
This is how LoK should've been.  devious 

All you have to do is balance KorrAsami with the serious Avatar training/evil doer storyline and BAM! Instant success. I cannot understand why that's so hard to accomplish for the writers. Having traditional story and character driven elements that made The Last Airbender so beloved, mixed with a very realistic lesbian romance would give LoK a fresh, modern feel.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by depression76 Sun Oct 12, 2014 9:26 pm

I finally marathoned season 2 + 3 and GODDAMN season 3 dragged me off into Korrasami hell.

Season 2 was weak imo, but holy shit season 3 made up for it in notch. I like season 3 best, its awesome and Suyin Beifong is amazing, bless her. Following season 4 now, impatiently :'D
depression76
depression76
White Devil Worshiper
White Devil Worshiper

Bubuzuke points : 7627
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1396

http://daydreamwiththedragon.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sat Oct 18, 2014 11:50 pm

depression76 wrote:I finally marathoned season 2 + 3 and GODDAMN season 3 dragged me off into Korrasami hell.

Season 2 was weak imo, but holy shit season 3 made up for it in notch. I like season 3 best, its awesome and Suyin Beifong is amazing, bless her. Following season 4 now, impatiently :'D

Thanks to Facebook feed, I see that Toph is back to train Korra! Is anyone else getting an Empire Strikes Back feel from this? :3 Korra is dressed like Luke Skywalker and Toph might as well be awkward muppet master.

Book 3 comes out on Blu Ray this December. I'll just go ahead and watch all of Book 4 online when I'm done. It's the series finale, so why not. Korra sad
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Dec 19, 2014 11:57 pm

It's nice to know, that within the homophobic walls of Western animated television, we can accept at least one lesbian couple. And after years of shipping KorrAsami, the finale of The Legend of Korra
finally proved what I've felt since that episode in Book One where Asami proved to Korra that she wasn't just some girly girl who loved to paint her toenails. This was a strong woman, worthy of Korra's attention and affections. There are doubters of course:

But she's wrong. And you're wrong if you feel the same. Forget your calls of "ambiguous", and forget all the anti-gay stuff for just a second and think. KorrAsami doesn't just feel right, since love transcends all things (except THAT kind of love for animals...), but KorrAsami worked as a form of entertainment. The internet exploded with the revelation of KorrAsami, whether you're a fan of the couple or a poopy-pants hater who needs to contradict on purpose to put yourself in the spotlight. That is the power of the ship and it's nice to know that the creators behind this series delivered the goods.

The only thing I'll regret is never getting to see a Book 5; because it would be one of the marks of healthy society. You'd have your great storyline and characters that the ATLA and LoK shows are known for, plus a beautiful relationship between two women who started as friends and made quite the journey together.

Korra chibi How's that for a victory lap? Also, I advise all members that this is a KorrAsami thread and therefore, either agree or see things from this point of view, or else, it's hammer time. Viola
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by firesphere306 Sat Dec 20, 2014 8:55 am

I just watched that clip. I still need to watch all 4 books to know what's going on. All I know is that I approve of this ship and if I watched the show all the way through, then I would love it even more!!!
firesphere306
firesphere306
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Bubuzuke points : 1571
Armitage GUTS!!! : 212

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Dec 21, 2014 10:11 pm

firesphere306 wrote:I just watched that clip. I still need to watch all 4 books to know what's going on. All I know is that I approve of this ship and if I watched the show all the way through, then I would love it even more!!!

You're going to appreciate Korra and Asami in retrospect, Kara, I just know it. LoK has the Mai-Otome effect on you, it seems. What I mean by that is you initial don't like the loose sequel series because it bears little resemblance to the series it spawned from. I doubt you'll ever come to like them better than the original series, but by revisiting Legend of Korra, I think you'll come to appreciate certain aspects. The dark tone, the family dynamics, the improved bending fights, KorrAsami, Bolin in general and effective villains. Let's face it, The Fire Nation were a bunch of pansies that were beaten by inexperienced benders. Aang and friends had them beat from the start. In LoK, our heroes are always tested psychically and psychologically, due to the more adult tone. And unlike in the original ATLA, there are consequences to the actions of the heroes.

Now to get back on topic! The seed of KorrAsami was planted in Book One and everything that leads to this history making finale of Book Four makes perfect sense.

Those reactions are legit! Except the dork on the far right, he clearly ships Makorra.

KorrAsami + Linorra worship! Legend of Korra Yuri/femslash thread - Page 2 10258210_800x600
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Dec 23, 2014 12:56 am

http://kotaku.com/legend-of-korra-creators-ending-was-what-you-thought-1674345784?utm_campaign=Socialflow_Kotaku_Facebook&utm_source=Kotaku_Facebook&utm_medium=Socialflow

^

Legend of Korra Creators: Ending Was What You Thought, Deal With It

Happy Told ya so. Happy
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by shezaei-neko Wed Dec 24, 2014 2:57 pm

I just hope they'd make a graphic novel and they develop KorrAsami a little bit more there.

That would be the cherry on top! lie cake

shezaei-neko
shezaei-neko
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Dec 26, 2014 9:32 pm

shezaei-neko wrote:I just hope they'd make a graphic novel and they develop KorrAsami a little bit more there.

That would be the cherry on top!  lie cake

Yeah! high five

Like those ATLA comic books Jenna keeps raving about. There's a good chance they'll follow up on Korrasami in comic book form, actually. Is it "playing it safe"? Yeah, but I'll take anything at this point.

Korra chibi
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluholic711 Tue Jan 20, 2015 11:53 pm

When I seen those last final minutes of the book 4 finale, I was sobbing with joy at the end. I was completely happy and sad at the same time. Happy that Korrasami was finally acknowledged and sad that it was the last bit of the ending.
Despite having misgivings of certain things that felt rushed or incomplete, I wanted more! I wanted to see how this relationship was going to develop further.

But of course, all good things must come to an end.
Ultimately, I appreciated LoK as a whole.
From the dark tone, mature characters, to the upgraded bending and beautiful music, this was quite the entertaining show!

Thank you, Bryan and Mike, for entertaining us all since 2005.
Bluholic711
Bluholic711
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Bubuzuke points : 4629
Armitage GUTS!!! : 626

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Jan 21, 2015 6:30 pm

Bluholic711 wrote:When I seen those last final minutes of the book 4 finale, I was sobbing with joy at the end. I was completely happy and sad at the same time. Happy that Korrasami was finally acknowledged and sad that it was the last bit of the ending.
Despite having misgivings of certain things that felt rushed or incomplete, I wanted more! I wanted to see how this relationship was going to develop further.

But of course, all good things must come to an end.
Ultimately, I appreciated LoK as a whole.
From the dark tone, mature characters, to the upgraded bending and beautiful music, this was quite the entertaining show!

Thank you, Bryan and Mike, for entertaining us all since 2005.

I do thank them as well, but there's no reason a Book 5 couldn't manifest. Today's audience needs it now more than ever. LoK is too young a series to retire.  Once I watch Book 4 the whole way through (which btw, releases on DVD/Blu-Ray March 10, 2015), I'll fully appreciate this glorious shipping and the storyline surrounding it. Book 3 was the best I've ever seen this franchise do in terms of taking characters, dropping them in grey shading and really exploring the depth of their humanity. The choices are never easy for the good guys, nor the bad guys. LoK resembles what I'm used to seeing in most anime; the pageantry, the clever writing, the drama, the developed characters (sans Mako).
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by shezaei-neko Sun Feb 22, 2015 1:57 pm

I need to get the BDs too. So I can rewatch it with KorrAsami googles. :3
shezaei-neko
shezaei-neko
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by firesphere306 Tue Feb 24, 2015 8:20 pm

SOOOOOO!!! I still haven't watched all of Korra yet but I can't get enough of Korra and Asami....oh and Lin too. I need all of the pictures of them I can get!!
firesphere306
firesphere306
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Bubuzuke points : 1571
Armitage GUTS!!! : 212

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sat Feb 28, 2015 12:53 am

firesphere306 wrote:SOOOOOO!!! I still haven't watched all of Korra yet but I can't get enough of Korra and Asami....oh and Lin too. I need all of the pictures of them I can get!!

Happy I can still get you into LoK! Watch it with a better audience (me) and I know you'll adore the characters. Besides, Toph IS part of LoK, too! She just more...Yoda-like now. XD The creators of Avatar were clearly influenced by 'The Empire Strikes Back'. So damn obvious, but I love it!
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by PostoronnimV Tue Jul 14, 2015 10:26 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
shezaei-neko wrote:I just hope they'd make a graphic novel and they develop KorrAsami a little bit more there.

That would be the cherry on top!  lie cake

Yeah! high five

Like those ATLA comic books Jenna keeps raving about. There's a good chance they'll follow up on Korrasami in comic book form, actually. Is it "playing it safe"? Yeah, but I'll take anything at this point.

Korra chibi

You were right, Luu =))))... They actually decided to create the graphic novel series set in the Legend of Korra universe with a Korrasami focus =))

Here is a link to the original article: http://www.themarysue.com/dark-horse-legend-of-korra-comic-korrasami/
PostoronnimV
PostoronnimV
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 367
Armitage GUTS!!! : 120

https://www.youtube.com/user/XxPostoronnimVxX

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Jul 15, 2015 11:08 pm

PostoronnimV wrote:
You were right, Luu =))))... They actually decided to create the graphic novel series set in the Legend of Korra universe with a Korrasami focus =))

Here is a link to the original article: http://www.themarysue.com/dark-horse-legend-of-korra-comic-korrasami/

devious I'm a prophet!

Yes, V-Chan! There's nothing more exciting than hearing the official news about the post-Book 4 comics. It's unfortunate that it won't be animated, but at least we'll see Korrasami blossom and how everyone reacts to it. As far as I know, homosexuality is non-existent in the Avatar franchise. So it always made me wonder how these G-rated characters would react to this relationship.

Small rant. I saw a meme recently that basically praised Avatar: The Last Airbender for having so many mature themes; ending it with "Oh wait, but it's still a kid's show" or something like that. I swear, have Avatar fans never seen an Anime in their life? Anime has had mature and deep themes throughout it's entire history. From The Rose of Versailles to Ga-Rei Zero, most anime I've seen is ten times deeper and thought provoking than anything seen in ATLA or LoK combined. Maybe if they meant by Nickelodeon standards...but that's just pointing out the big fish in an itty bitty pond. Compare ATLA to any of anime's greatest or mediocre and it doesn't hold up well. / Rant over.

Dark Horse is doing all of us a favor, I'm really excited to see Korrasami evolve and go through life's trials away from Avatar business. I want to see Korra and Asami's relationship grow, be nurtured and go through tough times, only to work them out together.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next