Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Which Mai-HiME character lifestyle and personality relates to you?

+51
shezaei-neko
Yagamic
Whirlwind Rose Quarts
Dead.And.Alive
~Wakana~
depression76
Kuga Natsuki
BMeph
Bluholic711
DuranDuran
CaptainVonCookie
mayuthedemon
Ris
TheDreamer
BubuzukeOnna
SpiralDasher
Veronica-Searrs
Mai_Tokiha
ookamidesu
mandygirl78
Zweifel Marguerite
HollowPoint
Highman
Defiant
Sergay Tate
Vampirestein
MidnightPersona
hildebrant
Lerena
megarockman
Night Lion
Lena Sayers
GhibliFreek
WolvenBane08
Hohoemu
GAP
Ice Silver Crystal
Chaglette
Fallen Angel96
AtlantisLux
zanekal1
ShiznatFan4Life
The Fire Stirring Ruby
Layla-San
PrincessMai94
Flamewolf119
Kara
Kino karutta-chan
denerop
SpiderNeKoHiME
Luu Sky Sapphire
55 posters

Page 7 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Which Mai-HiME character lifestyle and personality relates to you? - Page 7 Empty Re: Which Mai-HiME character lifestyle and personality relates to you?

Post by Sergay Tate Tue Jun 07, 2011 8:17 am

so of all the quizzes i've done, i've gotten Mai WAY more than any other lol. infact, the only other people i've gotten more than once is Arinka-chan and Natsuki. both at twice each.

i do agree with the quizzes though, i am DEFINITELY more like Mai than any other character. i hide what i'm feeling, and keep it all to myself. i do everything i can to help those close to me, even at my own expense. all that kinda stuff. basically, put Mai's personality into a guy, and you've pretty much got me. apart from all the crying. i very, very rarely cry. i do on the inside though, but the only time i've cried in the last year was a few weeks ago, and it was 1 singular tear. cause i bottle it all up >.>

ANYWAYSSS..... i am Mai re-incarnate basically lol.

edit: with a little bit of Tate thrown in. i think...
Sergay Tate
Sergay Tate
Cat Goddess
Cat Goddess

Bubuzuke points : 5920
Armitage GUTS!!! : 724

Back to top Go down

Which Mai-HiME character lifestyle and personality relates to you? - Page 7 Empty Re: Which Mai-HiME character lifestyle and personality relates to you?

Post by Hohoemu Tue Jun 07, 2011 8:33 am

Good thing you don't cry as Mai does. It is the only negative point I have to give her though, but it's horrible! Mai's such a nice girl, she's strong and very careful but when she starts crying she's just unbearable >_<
Hohoemu
Hohoemu
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 552
Armitage GUTS!!! : 248

http://www.poison-and-the-rose.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sergay Tate Tue Jun 07, 2011 9:05 am

Hohoemu wrote:Good thing you don't cry as Mai does. It is the only negative point I have to give her though, but it's horrible! Mai's such a nice girl, she's strong and very careful but when she starts crying she's just unbearable >_<

agreed lol. i guess being a guy helps with that though xD
Sergay Tate
Sergay Tate
Cat Goddess
Cat Goddess

Back to top Go down

Post by Defiant Tue Jun 07, 2011 10:53 am

Okey, I did 14 different tests (yea, I wanted to avoid learning Physic as long as possible) and got...

4x Mai
4x Natsuki
2x Yukariko
1x Nagi (probably most valid test)
1x Shizuru
1x Mikoto
1x Midori

I have no idea how could I´ve get 4 times Mai and Natsuki, they are just most-not-like-me characters in the series ;D
Honestly speaking I should get Nagi in most of the results, dont get me wrong I am not evil but I got some of his traits... Wink
Defiant
Defiant
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 348
Armitage GUTS!!! : 83

http://www.postavy.cz

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:53 pm

Defiant wrote:Honestly speaking I should get Nagi in most of the results, dont get me wrong I am not evil but I got some of his traits... Wink

Stalker? Wink

Since you got Mai and Natsuki the most, there's gotta be something about them that relates to you. Anything?! Shiho Huit
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Highman Tue Jun 07, 2011 1:04 pm

Got Masashi Takeda, now labeling myself as Kendo Captain and being more awesome than Tate
Highman
Highman
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 634
Armitage GUTS!!! : 113

Back to top Go down

Post by Defiant Tue Jun 07, 2011 2:48 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Stalker? Wink

Nah, not a stalker but more like an observer(f.e. in most bad-guys Naruto personality test I got Zetsu who is in his way similar) and the guy who thinks twice before he does anything, also I got this little annoying chess player syndrome (I am not good in chess though) like when you try to think every possibility and in the end say "Hah, I told you this would happen" (f.e. in over-all Naruto personality test I got Shikamaru Wink )...
Maybe I would relate myself to somebody else, but there is just not enough man characters ;D

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Since you got Mai and Natsuki the most, there's gotta be something about them that relates to you. Anything?! Shiho Huit

I like fire dragons and dual pistols ;D
Ah, well, maybe, its not that I don´t sometimes do things that exactly fits their personality...but I have many character mood...
also most of those tests are just...well, you won´t find any 200 question test including full psychological and intelligence test, which would tell you the precise result Wink
Defiant
Defiant
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 348

http://www.postavy.cz

Back to top Go down

Post by HollowPoint Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:28 pm

A bit late, but I had nothing to do, soo..

First one..."Akane Higurashi
-- You are Akane Higurashi, shy, but happy and kind person that has found the love of her life.
As Akane you also have the duty of a HiME... --" what the heck? that's not right....it was okay up till the "love of her life" part DX

Second....are you kidding...? Sanada Yukariko... those quizzes hate me T~T
HollowPoint
HollowPoint
Cracked Pairings Expert
Cracked Pairings Expert

Bubuzuke points : 362

Back to top Go down

Post by Zweifel Marguerite Sat Jul 30, 2011 8:20 pm

Quiz #1
Nao Yuuki
-- You are Nao Yuuki, a little derisive and mean, but independent and cool person. You are ready to do anything for your goal and hate fake and awkwardly nice people.
Nao's meaness may be explained by her lonelyness.
As Nao, you also have the duty of a HiME... --

...You know,before I took this quiz I truly thought that I am definitely not Nao by personality,but this quiz made me re-think and realise that it's not true-I have a bit of Nao.Yes,I am shy and easy hurt also,but if needed,I won't show my pain and shyness unless it's really close person.And,sadly,I don't have anyone that close to me.
Hating awkwardly nice and fake people,mean,selfish,independent-yes,that is how I appear to others and it's also the other side of my personality.Not that I am sad about being strong and independent,but it just makes me also lonely.Very lonely.

Oh well,rant over,time for the second quiz!

Kikukawa Yukino.
Well,as I said,I have two sided personality.Basicially,I am Yukino - Nao.Awesome.

And LOL of this quiz-I got 8 characters who are close to Yukino in results of this quiz.And the last one who I could match in personality is our ninja in disguise,which PERFECTLY proves my theory that I tend to like characters with personality COMPLETELY different from my own.

Enough of my blabbing and theories or whatever,I should probably go get some sleep >_>
Zweifel Marguerite
Zweifel Marguerite
Resident TakuAki fanatic
Resident TakuAki fanatic

Bubuzuke points : 1192
Armitage GUTS!!! : 337

Back to top Go down

Post by GAP Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:05 am

I took the quiz again and got this:

Mikoto Minagi
-- You are Mikoto Minagi, silly but easily happy person. You are very impatient, but your goofyness makes you very likeable.
Mikoto loves food and adores Mai and the ramen noodles Mai often cooks.
As Mikoto you also have the duty of a HiME... --

I got nao Yuuki, Natsuki Kuga and Alyssa Seears in the next one.
GAP
GAP
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 429
Armitage GUTS!!! : 126

Back to top Go down

Post by mandygirl78 Tue Aug 02, 2011 4:15 am

I got Reito Kanzaki Jesus...
mandygirl78
mandygirl78
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Bubuzuke points : 328
Armitage GUTS!!! : 108

Back to top Go down

Post by Hohoemu Tue Aug 02, 2011 5:32 am

Did it one more time... WHY THE HELL DID I GOT FUMI?????
This means I would never have thought of myself being like that lovely perso that is Fumi >_<

Let's say I'm just too schizophrenic...
Hohoemu
Hohoemu
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 552
Armitage GUTS!!! : 248

http://www.poison-and-the-rose.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ookamidesu Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:20 pm

I got Natsuki Kuga for the first quiz...

and...

Kuga Natsuki again...

XD
ookamidesu
ookamidesu
Sexilicious Zhang-papa
Sexilicious Zhang-papa

Bubuzuke points : 8884
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1354

http://jnz5012.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Mai_Tokiha Sat Sep 10, 2011 5:31 pm

The first test (in quizilla) said I'm Reito TT^TT
Reito Kanzaki
-- You are Reito Kanzaki, a polite and kind person. You are popular among the other students and admire elegant ladies.
Reito is not only polite - he does have some dark plans, too.

As for the second link (the more elaborate test) said I'm Shizuru. I prefer being her, than being a guy, no matter how good looking he is ^^;;

So I'll keep the 2nd test's results as true xD Kidding

Btw, I liked both tests, I might re-take them one day, they were fun :D
Mai_Tokiha
Mai_Tokiha
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Bubuzuke points : 82
Armitage GUTS!!! : 34

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Sep 12, 2011 11:04 am

Some would say Shizuru and Reito are similar as well, so don't be surprised that you got them both. ;p

o_o We'll need some new tests soon, I know. Same goes for the Mai-Otome version.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sergay Tate Mon Sep 12, 2011 11:15 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:Some would say Shizuru and Reito are similar as well, so don't be surprised that you got them both. ;p

o_o We'll need some new tests soon, I know. Same goes for the Mai-Otome version.

agreed. new tests would be pretty awesome Razz i would attempt to make one, but i haven't the faintest clue how lol. i shall wait patiently for one though Arika Yumemiya
Sergay Tate
Sergay Tate
Cat Goddess
Cat Goddess

Back to top Go down

Post by Mai_Tokiha Mon Sep 12, 2011 11:25 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:Some would say Shizuru and Reito are similar as well, so don't be surprised that you got them both. ;p
LOL! I forgot that Reito is like the male version of Shizuru XD

As for a new test, I've found one (I posted the link in the "Mai-Otome Personality/Which are you Quizzes" topic). https://ltahime.forumotion.com/t856p40-mai-otome-personality-which-are-you-quizzes#51607
I hope you like it guys :)
Mai_Tokiha
Mai_Tokiha
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Veronica-Searrs Mon Sep 12, 2011 6:11 pm

Quiz 1= Kikukawa Yukino
Quiz 2= Tokiha Takumi

I totally agree with these results.
Veronica-Searrs
Veronica-Searrs
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 511
Armitage GUTS!!! : 172

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Sep 13, 2011 11:25 am

Mai_Tokiha wrote:LOL! I forgot that Reito is like the male version of Shizuru XD

Shame on you! ;p OKAY! Thank you again for the Mai-Otome quiz, Miss Tokiha! Mai Tokiha
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Mai_Tokiha Tue Sep 13, 2011 1:46 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Mai_Tokiha wrote:LOL! I forgot that Reito is like the male version of Shizuru XD

Shame on you! ;p OKAY! Thank you again for the Mai-Otome quiz, Miss Tokiha! Mai Tokiha

Yeah, shame on me xD

No problem :) If I find more quizes, I'll let you know guys Arika Yumemiya

Btw, calling me Miss Tokiha sounds so nice :3 Maybe I should convince Mai (the anime character), to marry me Razz It would be difficult at first, but I can become very ... convincive leek
I'm kidding xD
Mai_Tokiha
Mai_Tokiha
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Sep 13, 2011 10:46 pm

Mai_Tokiha wrote:Btw, calling me Miss Tokiha sounds so nice :3 Maybe I should convince Mai (the anime character), to marry me Razz It would be difficult at first, but I can become very ... convincive leek
I'm kidding xD

;p You just have to be more convincing and affectionate than Mikoto (who I'm guessing is Mai's current girlfriend since Sunrise wrote Tate off. o_o )

Mai Tokiha Oh you're kidding? Okay...Tokiha was gonna prepare her...melons...for you~
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Mai_Tokiha Wed Sep 14, 2011 2:12 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Mai_Tokiha wrote:Btw, calling me Miss Tokiha sounds so nice :3 Maybe I should convince Mai (the anime character), to marry me Razz It would be difficult at first, but I can become very ... convincive leek
I'm kidding xD

;p You just have to be more convincing and affectionate than Mikoto (who I'm guessing is Mai's current girlfriend since Sunrise wrote Tate off. o_o )

Mai Tokiha Oh you're kidding? Okay...Tokiha was gonna prepare her...melons...for you~

They wrote him off, for real!? :O
How did I missed that ^^;;

"More convincing and affectionate than Mikoto" Ara ara~ I think this isn't too difficult Viola

No, no I was dead serious >///<;;
M-Mai's m-melons! ... for me!?
Which Mai-HiME character lifestyle and personality relates to you? - Page 7 Tumblr_lr71e9xpYt1qcvpdo
Mai_Tokiha
Mai_Tokiha
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Sep 14, 2011 7:37 pm

Mai_Tokiha wrote:"More convincing and affectionate than Mikoto" Ara ara~ I think this isn't too difficult Viola

No, no I was dead serious >///<;;
M-Mai's m-melons! ... for me!?
Which Mai-HiME character lifestyle and personality relates to you? - Page 7 Tumblr_lr71e9xpYt1qcvpdo

<3 All for you. XD I can you see as Shizuru in this situation...

Which Mai-HiME character lifestyle and personality relates to you? - Page 7 PDVD_357 : Would Natsuki-chan mind if Miss Tokiha joins us in a three way~
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Mai_Tokiha Thu Sep 15, 2011 2:37 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
<3 All for you. XD I can you see as Shizuru in this situation...

Which Mai-HiME character lifestyle and personality relates to you? - Page 7 PDVD_357 : Would Natsuki-chan mind if Miss Tokiha joins us in a three way~

LOL! This picture fits this conversation so well xD
Well, I'm more into having one at a time . But even if I was into it, I can almost hear Natsuki's answer:

Natsuki Kuga : Yada!!!!
xD
Mai_Tokiha
Mai_Tokiha
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Sep 15, 2011 7:36 pm

Mai_Tokiha wrote:LOL! This picture fits this conversation so well xD
Well, I'm more into having one at a time . But even if I was into it, I can almost hear Natsuki's answer:

Natsuki Kuga : Yada!!!!
xD

XDD I don't think Mai and Natsuki are into three ways either. Gotta love Shizuru's subtle perverted nature~
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10, 11, 12  Next