Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Which Mai-HiME character lifestyle and personality relates to you?

+51
shezaei-neko
Yagamic
Whirlwind Rose Quarts
Dead.And.Alive
~Wakana~
depression76
Kuga Natsuki
BMeph
Bluholic711
DuranDuran
CaptainVonCookie
mayuthedemon
Ris
TheDreamer
BubuzukeOnna
SpiralDasher
Veronica-Searrs
Mai_Tokiha
ookamidesu
mandygirl78
Zweifel Marguerite
HollowPoint
Highman
Defiant
Sergay Tate
Vampirestein
MidnightPersona
hildebrant
Lerena
megarockman
Night Lion
Lena Sayers
GhibliFreek
WolvenBane08
Hohoemu
GAP
Ice Silver Crystal
Chaglette
Fallen Angel96
AtlantisLux
zanekal1
ShiznatFan4Life
The Fire Stirring Ruby
Layla-San
PrincessMai94
Flamewolf119
Kara
Kino karutta-chan
denerop
SpiderNeKoHiME
Luu Sky Sapphire
55 posters

Page 8 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Which Mai-HiME character lifestyle and personality relates to you? - Page 8 Empty Re: Which Mai-HiME character lifestyle and personality relates to you?

Post by Sergay Tate Mon Sep 12, 2011 11:15 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:Some would say Shizuru and Reito are similar as well, so don't be surprised that you got them both. ;p

o_o We'll need some new tests soon, I know. Same goes for the Mai-Otome version.

agreed. new tests would be pretty awesome Razz i would attempt to make one, but i haven't the faintest clue how lol. i shall wait patiently for one though Arika Yumemiya
Sergay Tate
Sergay Tate
Cat Goddess
Cat Goddess

Bubuzuke points : 5920
Armitage GUTS!!! : 724

Back to top Go down

Which Mai-HiME character lifestyle and personality relates to you? - Page 8 Empty Re: Which Mai-HiME character lifestyle and personality relates to you?

Post by Mai_Tokiha Mon Sep 12, 2011 11:25 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:Some would say Shizuru and Reito are similar as well, so don't be surprised that you got them both. ;p
LOL! I forgot that Reito is like the male version of Shizuru XD

As for a new test, I've found one (I posted the link in the "Mai-Otome Personality/Which are you Quizzes" topic). https://ltahime.forumotion.com/t856p40-mai-otome-personality-which-are-you-quizzes#51607
I hope you like it guys :)
Mai_Tokiha
Mai_Tokiha
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Bubuzuke points : 82
Armitage GUTS!!! : 34

Back to top Go down

Post by Veronica-Searrs Mon Sep 12, 2011 6:11 pm

Quiz 1= Kikukawa Yukino
Quiz 2= Tokiha Takumi

I totally agree with these results.
Veronica-Searrs
Veronica-Searrs
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 511
Armitage GUTS!!! : 172

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Sep 13, 2011 11:25 am

Mai_Tokiha wrote:LOL! I forgot that Reito is like the male version of Shizuru XD

Shame on you! ;p OKAY! Thank you again for the Mai-Otome quiz, Miss Tokiha! Mai Tokiha
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Mai_Tokiha Tue Sep 13, 2011 1:46 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Mai_Tokiha wrote:LOL! I forgot that Reito is like the male version of Shizuru XD

Shame on you! ;p OKAY! Thank you again for the Mai-Otome quiz, Miss Tokiha! Mai Tokiha

Yeah, shame on me xD

No problem :) If I find more quizes, I'll let you know guys Arika Yumemiya

Btw, calling me Miss Tokiha sounds so nice :3 Maybe I should convince Mai (the anime character), to marry me Razz It would be difficult at first, but I can become very ... convincive leek
I'm kidding xD
Mai_Tokiha
Mai_Tokiha
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Sep 13, 2011 10:46 pm

Mai_Tokiha wrote:Btw, calling me Miss Tokiha sounds so nice :3 Maybe I should convince Mai (the anime character), to marry me Razz It would be difficult at first, but I can become very ... convincive leek
I'm kidding xD

;p You just have to be more convincing and affectionate than Mikoto (who I'm guessing is Mai's current girlfriend since Sunrise wrote Tate off. o_o )

Mai Tokiha Oh you're kidding? Okay...Tokiha was gonna prepare her...melons...for you~
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Mai_Tokiha Wed Sep 14, 2011 2:12 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Mai_Tokiha wrote:Btw, calling me Miss Tokiha sounds so nice :3 Maybe I should convince Mai (the anime character), to marry me Razz It would be difficult at first, but I can become very ... convincive leek
I'm kidding xD

;p You just have to be more convincing and affectionate than Mikoto (who I'm guessing is Mai's current girlfriend since Sunrise wrote Tate off. o_o )

Mai Tokiha Oh you're kidding? Okay...Tokiha was gonna prepare her...melons...for you~

They wrote him off, for real!? :O
How did I missed that ^^;;

"More convincing and affectionate than Mikoto" Ara ara~ I think this isn't too difficult Viola

No, no I was dead serious >///<;;
M-Mai's m-melons! ... for me!?
Which Mai-HiME character lifestyle and personality relates to you? - Page 8 Tumblr_lr71e9xpYt1qcvpdo
Mai_Tokiha
Mai_Tokiha
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Sep 14, 2011 7:37 pm

Mai_Tokiha wrote:"More convincing and affectionate than Mikoto" Ara ara~ I think this isn't too difficult Viola

No, no I was dead serious >///<;;
M-Mai's m-melons! ... for me!?
Which Mai-HiME character lifestyle and personality relates to you? - Page 8 Tumblr_lr71e9xpYt1qcvpdo

<3 All for you. XD I can you see as Shizuru in this situation...

Which Mai-HiME character lifestyle and personality relates to you? - Page 8 PDVD_357 : Would Natsuki-chan mind if Miss Tokiha joins us in a three way~
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Mai_Tokiha Thu Sep 15, 2011 2:37 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
<3 All for you. XD I can you see as Shizuru in this situation...

Which Mai-HiME character lifestyle and personality relates to you? - Page 8 PDVD_357 : Would Natsuki-chan mind if Miss Tokiha joins us in a three way~

LOL! This picture fits this conversation so well xD
Well, I'm more into having one at a time . But even if I was into it, I can almost hear Natsuki's answer:

Natsuki Kuga : Yada!!!!
xD
Mai_Tokiha
Mai_Tokiha
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Sep 15, 2011 7:36 pm

Mai_Tokiha wrote:LOL! This picture fits this conversation so well xD
Well, I'm more into having one at a time . But even if I was into it, I can almost hear Natsuki's answer:

Natsuki Kuga : Yada!!!!
xD

XDD I don't think Mai and Natsuki are into three ways either. Gotta love Shizuru's subtle perverted nature~
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by SpiralDasher Fri Sep 16, 2011 11:10 am

First quiz:
Holy shiznit! I got Midori Sugiura!! =D

For the second quiz:
1. Fujino Shizuru
2. Yukariko Sanada in a reeeeally close second.

^ These results surprised me. o_o
SpiralDasher
SpiralDasher
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 1200
Armitage GUTS!!! : 400

http://www.fanfiction.net/~littledemoninside

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Sep 16, 2011 5:40 pm

SpiralDasher wrote:1. Fujino Shizuru

;p Shizuru results don't surprise me, you can be quite naughty. It's having Yukariko as a result that frightens me. o_O;;;
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by SpiralDasher Sat Sep 17, 2011 1:33 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
SpiralDasher wrote:1. Fujino Shizuru

;p Shizuru results don't surprise me, you can be quite naughty. It's having Yukariko as a result that frightens me. o_O;;;
I'm not actually quite sure what to make of it myself lol. XD Those results were extremely close, like one point away. Maybe I'm innocent on the outside, naughty on the inside? Sounds a lot like me...
SpiralDasher
SpiralDasher
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Sep 18, 2011 10:37 am

SpiralDasher wrote:I'm not actually quite sure what to make of it myself lol. XD Those results were extremely close, like one point away. Maybe I'm innocent on the outside, naughty on the inside? Sounds a lot like me...

Look on the brighter side, Nao can actually give you a nice long confession and you wouldn't freak out. ;p Not that you'd talk to Nao anyway. >:3 BAD NAO IS BAD.

Nao Yuuki Nina Wang
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by BubuzukeOnna Sun Nov 06, 2011 9:46 pm

Shizuru (on all the tests)
Alyssa Searrs was the second best result apparently.

I won't defend or deny, perhaps we'll meet at a convention some day and you'll be kind enough to offer your opinion. Most of the people who know me well in real life are disinterested in Anime, or haven't seen either of the Mai series.
BubuzukeOnna
BubuzukeOnna
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Bubuzuke points : 88
Armitage GUTS!!! : 39

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Nov 07, 2011 10:39 am

BubuzukeOnna wrote:Shizuru (on all the tests)
Alyssa Searrs was the second best result apparently.

Congrats, a lot of members wish they had Shizuru as a result.
And please don't nuke our bridges. Thank you.

BubuzukeOnna wrote:I won't defend or deny, perhaps we'll meet at a convention some day and you'll be kind enough to offer your opinion. Most of the people who know me well in real life are disinterested in Anime, or haven't seen either of the Mai series.

Crying shame, normally locals aren't really interested in the vast entertainment that is Anime. That's what the internet is for. If you plan on Otakon 2012, I think we can work something out. :)

Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by TheDreamer Fri Nov 11, 2011 7:42 am

Natsuki on the first. Midori on the second.
TheDreamer
TheDreamer
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Bubuzuke points : 32
Armitage GUTS!!! : 14

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Nov 11, 2011 5:42 pm

TheDreamer wrote:Natsuki on the first. Midori on the second.

Do you agree with these results? You seem sharp like Natsuki and have a wicked sense of humor like Midori would. Elaborate, please? Gakuenchou Midori
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by TheDreamer Sat Nov 12, 2011 1:42 am

I'm being flattered. And by George, I think it's working! Such a cozy, bubbly feeling infusing my heart like freshly baked cookies on a cold, cold night.

While I appreciate the compliments, I don't think I'm particularly sharp. I can be incredibly single-minded, to the point where I lose focus of what is important. Though some may argue that that is also like Natsuki in a way. In regards to that quiz, however, I think they just gave me Natsuki because I like guns.

I can certainly relate to Midori. She is simultaneously rational and immature, and very much embraces her inner child. In regards to me, I think the appropriate assessment would be, "Inner child? Suuure." While I don't see myself going on the offensive if I were a HiME, I don't think I would be able to sacrifice my loved one for the greater good either. Nonetheless, it is a satisfactory result for me.

Last edited by TheDreamer on Sat Nov 12, 2011 1:57 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : A little too over the top and embarrassing.)
TheDreamer
TheDreamer
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Bubuzuke points : 32
Armitage GUTS!!! : 14

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sat Nov 12, 2011 9:49 am

TheDreamer wrote:I'm being flattered. And by George, I think it's working! Such a cozy, bubbly feeling infusing my heart like freshly baked cookies on a cold, cold night.

While I appreciate the compliments, I don't think I'm particularly sharp. I can be incredibly single-minded, to the point where I lose focus of what is important. Though some may argue that that is also like Natsuki in a way. In regards to that quiz, however, I think they just gave me Natsuki because I like guns.

Jumping Jehosaphat! I actually flattered someone?! o.o Must of been an off day.

Honestly, that single-mindedness could be either Natsuki or a very enraged Haruka Suzushiro. Both would indicate an interest in Miss Fujino, so consider that a delectable bonus.

Yeah, it's a pretty simple quiz that practically gives away your result before you submit. Maybe if eharmony did the quiz, we'd know which HiME we not only relate to, but also be perfect fuck buddies with.

Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by SpiralDasher Thu Dec 01, 2011 3:00 am

Oh, I thought this was just for quizzes. Whoops. ^^;

Anyway, I think the character I can relate to closest in personality and thought process would be Mikoto. Like Mikoto, in the beginning of a relationship with anyone (aquaintences, friends or otherwise) I am extremely guarded and withdrawn and hard to talk to. (The scene with Mikoto's background from the Mai Hime manga comes to mind.) However, once I open up to someone, I'm hyperactive and fun-loving, trying to keep everyone happy and have a good time. I get extremely defensive of the people I care about and quick to fight back if anything threatens me or the ones close to me- fighting back tooth and nail if needed.
I tend to be a bit animal-like in some ways. Some actions or sounds I'll make might be considered dog or cat-like. When I'm seriously pissed off, I might even start snarling while giving a death glare. (Mikoto's berserker mode.) I'm controlled by my emotions so it doesn't take much to get a reaction from me- I'm quick to smile, quick to cry, and quick to become angry. I'm childish, but I can use that energy for other things if need be.
Also like Mikoto I need you to tell me straight-up what you mean, and there's many things I don't understand that I would rather you just tell me. For Mikoto, I remember how she was trying to understand Mai and love: "The Obsidian Prince is controlling you! That isn't love" "THEN WHAT IS LOVE?! He says he needs me, loves me, and that I help him." Mikoto doesn't want to fight Mai, she loves Mai, but with everything going on and no one explaining anything, she goes to where she's told she's wanted. A feeling of being needed, wanting to know what people mean and wanting to do something for someone you care about... I can relate to that.
And we both share an unhealthy addiction to ramen. *-* -drools- I'm a child inside once you get to know me well enough. =P

The only thing I probably don't relate to Mikoto is with her stamina. I have none. I'm pathetically weak. T_T

Now can you see why I'm not Natsuki or Shizuru-like? XD (I can relate to other characters in other ways, but I'm definitely closest to Mikoto.)
SpiralDasher
SpiralDasher
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Dec 01, 2011 10:25 am

You know, Dash, you and Duran-chan have that in common (obvious much? lol). :3 The Mikoto woman-child inside you both is cute when present. It shows how lovable and fun you both are.

How about Midori Sugiura? Is there *anything* about her that relates to you? :3
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by SpiralDasher Thu Dec 01, 2011 11:03 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:How about Midori Sugiura? Is there *anything* about her that relates to you? :3

Um... Uh... I can tell when to become serious and that something should be handled in a serious manner. I like to have a good time with friends and can easily start an amiable, relaxed conversation with a complete stranger. That's about it. =(
SpiralDasher
SpiralDasher
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Dec 04, 2011 8:47 am

SpiralDasher wrote:Um... Uh... I can tell when to become serious and that something should be handled in a serious manner. I like to have a good time with friends and can easily start an amiable, relaxed conversation with a complete stranger. That's about it. =(

XDDD Awww! That's fine, Midori loves you anyway. o_o She loves everybody it seems! Just like Mikoto! XD
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Ris Tue Dec 06, 2011 6:22 pm

I got Akane on the first and Yukino on the second. Probably pretty accurate.
Ris
Ris
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Bubuzuke points : 56
Armitage GUTS!!! : 25

http://www.makimakimanga.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next