Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Which Mai-HiME character lifestyle and personality relates to you?

+51
shezaei-neko
Yagamic
Whirlwind Rose Quarts
Dead.And.Alive
~Wakana~
depression76
Kuga Natsuki
BMeph
Bluholic711
DuranDuran
CaptainVonCookie
mayuthedemon
Ris
TheDreamer
BubuzukeOnna
SpiralDasher
Veronica-Searrs
Mai_Tokiha
ookamidesu
mandygirl78
Zweifel Marguerite
HollowPoint
Highman
Defiant
Sergay Tate
Vampirestein
MidnightPersona
hildebrant
Lerena
megarockman
Night Lion
Lena Sayers
GhibliFreek
WolvenBane08
Hohoemu
GAP
Ice Silver Crystal
Chaglette
Fallen Angel96
AtlantisLux
zanekal1
ShiznatFan4Life
The Fire Stirring Ruby
Layla-San
PrincessMai94
Flamewolf119
Kara
Kino karutta-chan
denerop
SpiderNeKoHiME
Luu Sky Sapphire
55 posters

Page 6 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Which Mai-HiME character lifestyle and personality relates to you? - Page 7 Empty Re: Which Mai-HiME character lifestyle and personality relates to you?

Post by Hohoemu Wed Apr 20, 2011 5:50 am

Yeah, a Mai Otome personnality quizz!!! *applause*
What a good idea you had, I wanna see it! =)
Hohoemu
Hohoemu
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 552
Armitage GUTS!!! : 248

http://www.poison-and-the-rose.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Which Mai-HiME character lifestyle and personality relates to you? - Page 7 Empty Re: Which Mai-HiME character lifestyle and personality relates to you?

Post by Night Lion Wed Apr 20, 2011 4:03 pm

I got (selectsmart.com) Yukion...??? I don't think i'm really like her, but, oh well. (I mean, sure i'm shy at first, but, once i get to kown someone better, i am NOT shy at all! XD).... Okay? And the quizlla one....(witch i took two times, btw) first i got Nao, and nao.. i have... Nagi??? I'm really not like any of the ones i got. But it sure is funny once you see the results.(don't worry! I'm not a little prick like Nagi! So DON'T HATE ME! AND I SURE AS HELL don't mind freak people! Wink...or am/do i???)
Night Lion
Night Lion
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Bubuzuke points : 84
Armitage GUTS!!! : 36

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Apr 20, 2011 8:33 pm

(( New Quiz thread for Mai-Otome here:

Mai-Otome Personality/Which are you Quizzes ))
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Hohoemu Thu Apr 21, 2011 9:21 am

Thanks Luu-sama!
Hohoemu
Hohoemu
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by megarockman Sat Apr 23, 2011 12:16 am

1st quiz gave me Natsuki.
2nd quiz gave me (in order) Akira, Akane, and Yukariko.
megarockman
megarockman
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 562
Armitage GUTS!!! : 119

Back to top Go down

Post by GAP Mon Apr 25, 2011 1:38 pm

the Otome Quiz gave me Arika.
GAP
GAP
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 429
Armitage GUTS!!! : 126

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:22 pm

GAP wrote:the Otome Quiz gave me Arika.

(( Is Arika Yumemiya an accurate result for you? ;p ))
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by GAP Tue Apr 26, 2011 11:35 am

I don't know if I see that much of myself in Arika but I am more of a Erstin guy if anyhting.
GAP
GAP
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Apr 26, 2011 12:39 pm

GAP wrote:I don't know if I see that much of myself in Arika but I am more of a Erstin guy if anyhting.

(( So you're an uke? :) Not that there's anything wrong with that, Erstin is a nice person after all.))
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Lerena Sun May 15, 2011 4:17 am

According to Quiz 1: Sister Yukariko.
According to Quiz 2: Nagi Homura.

This is difficult, because there are so many aspects to my personality. However, I will go with Nao Yuuki for overall personality, Haruka Suzushiro for career personality, Shizuru Fujino for the way I deal with my emotions, and Yukino Kikukawa in response to how I treat my friends and loved ones.

While in some ways I can go into elaborate detail, in others I cannot, and I'm sure most of you would rather I don't do a full in-depth profile on myself just to explain why they fit me. Instead, I'll give you the short versions.

Nao Yuuki ~ "The only person you can trust is yourself." She will slowly open up her heart but when she receives a blow she will seek revenge. She doesn't trust men, nor like them. In my case, I just don't trust them. While yes I will open my heart and try to give them another chance they always make it seem like I victimized them when they put their own greedy paws on me to begin with. However, because of Cupid's arrow, I am not usually of a Nao persona when I have romantic pursuits. I don't trust people, I get revenge when I'm wronged, and basically I blame the man for his mistakes (in the end anyway).

Haruka Suzushiro ~ I have lost sleep over dedication to my loved ones and my work in general. As a student I can come off as lazy but I really do have an aching urge to fight for justice and say what needs to be said. People keep telling me I have guts, that I say it like it is, and that they admire me. But how? All I'm doing is what needs to be done. Yes, I will think about myself at times, but I'm human, and humanness will bring me to my next point.

Shizuru Fujino ~ My emotions is one complicated bundle, because I'm someone who normally thinks with logic, so when I can't come up with a reason for my actions everything goes haywire. When I feel trapped or victimized, whether I really am or not, I will become psychotic like Shizuru did over her love for Natsuki. Because of my loneliness, and yes I believe Shizuru suffers from this to some extent, I typically react in the only way I know how; psychotically.

Yukino Kikukawa ~ Because of what I said earlier my critics are probably something something is wrong with me instead of the man. Literally, you're right. But, given that I put my all into the relationship, all I can give is my best, and right nao I am not at my best and haven't been in any period of my life. However, I sacrifice so much for the happiness of other people, because I fear that I am selfish, egoistical, and at times overly blunt to the point that I severely hurt others and their feelings. On the flip side, no one sees me like this at all, but because of my need for justice there will be critics who despise my behavior.

And ultimately I fail at the psychology behind these characters. Perhaps all my rambling can give one of you an idea of which character better suits me (instead of my indecision between four of them).

AND goodness, KYUUBEY, QUIT STARING INTO MY SOUL! ~scrolls down~ Whew. Thank goodness that's over.

Last edited by Lerena on Sun May 15, 2011 4:19 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Fumi? What? XD)
Lerena
Lerena
The Solitary Slytherin Duelist

Bubuzuke points : 3771
Armitage GUTS!!! : 558
Location : In the middle of a dark void containing me and a laptop with inter-dimensional Internet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hohoemu Sun May 15, 2011 7:27 am

I thought I had a complicated personality, but it seems you're even worse X)
Hohoemu
Hohoemu
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Lerena Sun May 15, 2011 8:05 am

LOL! Yea, I am pretty worse. And I'm not sure if I'm proud of this O.o;
Lerena
Lerena

Location : In the middle of a dark void containing me and a laptop with inter-dimensional Internet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hohoemu Sun May 15, 2011 8:35 am

You shouldn't be ashamed of it, anyway =) Even though it is sometimes is hard when you get lost in the different sides of your personality and don't really know who you are anymore, that's what makes you an interesting person =)

I can say I'm mostly like Shizuru, but I have traits of Yukino, Akane, Chie and Natsuki, so I know what it is like.
Hohoemu
Hohoemu
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by GAP Mon May 16, 2011 1:45 am

I am a Mikoto, Mai, Natsuki, Shizuru, Yukino, Chie, Yukariko and Mashiro myself.
GAP
GAP
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by hildebrant Mon May 23, 2011 11:29 pm

me, I'm pretty much Yuuichi through and through. Making bad jokes and getting people ticked off at me
hildebrant
hildebrant
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 888
Armitage GUTS!!! : 233

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon May 23, 2011 11:47 pm

hildebrant wrote:getting people ticked off at me

Mainly girls, right? lol *pats* Been there, sadly there's no cure for honesty. makoto
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Lerena Sat May 28, 2011 7:26 pm

After some research and constant pondering, I may be more like Haruka since I do have a Yukino-ish best friend. In my own element, I am likely to stay up and deprive myself of sleep while I wouldn't dream of letting my best friend do the same thing. Now, she fits Yukino to a T, but it's complicated when I can definitely react like Shizuru in certain circumstances.

This is going to be complicated, but if I had to pair the people I know as Mai HiME characters this is how I'd pair them:

Yukino ~ My best friend.
Haruka ~ My real personality.
Shizuru ~ My love rival/ex-best friend.
Natsuki ~ My crush [He'd kill me for saying he's Natsuki, but he has her role, so sucks for him].
Nao ~ My outer personality/who I changed into.
Mai ~ My mother.
Midori ~ Other best friend.
Nagi ~ My brother.
Akane ~ Casual friend.
Tate ~ Some other friend.
Mikoto ~ My adopted little sister [SOMEONE has to be Mikoto and she'll be innocent enough].
Yukariko ~ An old friend of mine.
Shiho ~ My ex-best friend whenever I'm Shizuru.
Fumi ~ Too minor of a character to make any judgments. XD
Akira ~ My ex-crush's fiance.
Takumi ~ My ex-crush [He acts nothing like Takumi but this is the role he's getting].
Reito ~ A friend of mine who would be Tate except he flirts.

It's hard to remember which role and personality I've given each of my friends, because I'm keeping them nameless and anonymous. ><" Fumi and Akira are unlucky for not having a match. XD
Lerena
Lerena

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnightPersona Sun May 29, 2011 2:05 am

Okuzaki Akira was the one I got for one quiz.

Akira Okuzaki : I do not approve.

<.< Neither do I uke Ninja.

For the Quizilla one I got:

Haruka Suzushiro
-- You are Haruka Suzushiro, dominant, determined and fierce member of Fuuka Gakuen's executive board.
People may be scared of your strong personality, or as opposite, take your bluntness as a personal target. --

Akira Okuzaki : I approve.

<.< so do I Uke Ninja.

Armitage Anything but me makes no sense! YOU HAVE GUTS!
Yukino What about if she got me Haruka-Chan?
Armitage I can agree with that too. <///<

This aside, The characters who have given me the most inspiration are, of course, HaruKino. Followed by ShizNat, and then... Shiho? xD Shiho is a LOT deeper than given credit for. The only diffrence is MY Onee-Chan who isn't related to me (and female where as her Onii-Chan is male xD) I never have had a thing for. xD
MidnightPersona
MidnightPersona
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Bubuzuke points : 4253
Armitage GUTS!!! : 798

Back to top Go down

Post by Vampirestein Fri Jun 03, 2011 11:55 am

Mmeh...

-- You are Natsuki Kuga, silent, cool and determined person that often falls into embarrassing situations. You're clever in a fight, but not at school, since simple weekday chores tend to bore you.

....but I like a tidy place....
.__.

Oh, and the top three for the other:
-Kuga
-Okuzaki
-Higurashi

(I wtflol'd at the last one at least)
Vampirestein
Vampirestein
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Bubuzuke points : 129
Armitage GUTS!!! : 52

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sat Jun 04, 2011 12:56 pm

LMAO! Not really surprised with Raven's results. Armitage It's yours, Vampeh, that made me raise an eyebrow. Higurashi? Really? Perhaps the uke side of her...
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sergay Tate Tue Jun 07, 2011 8:17 am

so of all the quizzes i've done, i've gotten Mai WAY more than any other lol. infact, the only other people i've gotten more than once is Arinka-chan and Natsuki. both at twice each.

i do agree with the quizzes though, i am DEFINITELY more like Mai than any other character. i hide what i'm feeling, and keep it all to myself. i do everything i can to help those close to me, even at my own expense. all that kinda stuff. basically, put Mai's personality into a guy, and you've pretty much got me. apart from all the crying. i very, very rarely cry. i do on the inside though, but the only time i've cried in the last year was a few weeks ago, and it was 1 singular tear. cause i bottle it all up >.>

ANYWAYSSS..... i am Mai re-incarnate basically lol.

edit: with a little bit of Tate thrown in. i think...
Sergay Tate
Sergay Tate
Cat Goddess
Cat Goddess

Bubuzuke points : 5920
Armitage GUTS!!! : 724

Back to top Go down

Post by Hohoemu Tue Jun 07, 2011 8:33 am

Good thing you don't cry as Mai does. It is the only negative point I have to give her though, but it's horrible! Mai's such a nice girl, she's strong and very careful but when she starts crying she's just unbearable >_<
Hohoemu
Hohoemu
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sergay Tate Tue Jun 07, 2011 9:05 am

Hohoemu wrote:Good thing you don't cry as Mai does. It is the only negative point I have to give her though, but it's horrible! Mai's such a nice girl, she's strong and very careful but when she starts crying she's just unbearable >_<

agreed lol. i guess being a guy helps with that though xD
Sergay Tate
Sergay Tate
Cat Goddess
Cat Goddess

Bubuzuke points : 5920
Armitage GUTS!!! : 724

Back to top Go down

Post by Defiant Tue Jun 07, 2011 10:53 am

Okey, I did 14 different tests (yea, I wanted to avoid learning Physic as long as possible) and got...

4x Mai
4x Natsuki
2x Yukariko
1x Nagi (probably most valid test)
1x Shizuru
1x Mikoto
1x Midori

I have no idea how could I´ve get 4 times Mai and Natsuki, they are just most-not-like-me characters in the series ;D
Honestly speaking I should get Nagi in most of the results, dont get me wrong I am not evil but I got some of his traits... Wink
Defiant
Defiant
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 348
Armitage GUTS!!! : 83

http://www.postavy.cz

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:53 pm

Defiant wrote:Honestly speaking I should get Nagi in most of the results, dont get me wrong I am not evil but I got some of his traits... Wink

Stalker? Wink

Since you got Mai and Natsuki the most, there's gotta be something about them that relates to you. Anything?! Shiho Huit
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next