Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Which Mai-HiME character lifestyle and personality relates to you?

+51
shezaei-neko
Yagamic
Whirlwind Rose Quarts
Dead.And.Alive
~Wakana~
depression76
Kuga Natsuki
BMeph
Bluholic711
DuranDuran
CaptainVonCookie
mayuthedemon
Ris
TheDreamer
BubuzukeOnna
SpiralDasher
Veronica-Searrs
Mai_Tokiha
ookamidesu
mandygirl78
Zweifel Marguerite
HollowPoint
Highman
Defiant
Sergay Tate
Vampirestein
MidnightPersona
hildebrant
Lerena
megarockman
Night Lion
Lena Sayers
GhibliFreek
WolvenBane08
Hohoemu
GAP
Ice Silver Crystal
Chaglette
Fallen Angel96
AtlantisLux
zanekal1
ShiznatFan4Life
The Fire Stirring Ruby
Layla-San
PrincessMai94
Flamewolf119
Kara
Kino karutta-chan
denerop
SpiderNeKoHiME
Luu Sky Sapphire
55 posters

Page 5 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Which Mai-HiME character lifestyle and personality relates to you? - Page 5 Empty Re: Which Mai-HiME character lifestyle and personality relates to you?

Post by Chaglette Tue Feb 01, 2011 8:20 am

My first try I got...... Midori??!? I'm not a klutz!!! Second try........ Nao?? O.o Her description fits me very well though XD Wait...... I'm not into money!!! Third try......... Midori again?!?? WHY?! :|
Chaglette
Chaglette
Archmeister of Fujinoism
Archmeister of Fujinoism

Bubuzuke points : 4959
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1293

Back to top Go down

Which Mai-HiME character lifestyle and personality relates to you? - Page 5 Empty Re: Which Mai-HiME character lifestyle and personality relates to you?

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Feb 01, 2011 3:07 pm

Shiznat's Love wrote:My first try I got...... Midori??!? I'm not a klutz!!!

Or a drunk? 👅
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaglette Wed Feb 02, 2011 1:27 am

I've never drink before O.o Maybe just a small glass of rose wine. Razz But no tipsyness. XD I'm destined to be a heavy drinker.
Chaglette
Chaglette
Archmeister of Fujinoism
Archmeister of Fujinoism

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Feb 02, 2011 6:37 pm

Shiznat's Love wrote:I've never drink before O.o Maybe just a small glass of rose wine. Razz But no tipsyness. XD I'm destined to be a heavy drinker.

:lol: Nothing wrong with drinking. It'll help a lot when you want to kick things up a notch with your lover. :3
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaglette Wed Feb 02, 2011 11:11 pm

No lover for nao. I'll be slaughtered. Or fed to psycho Shizuru :(
Chaglette
Chaglette
Archmeister of Fujinoism
Archmeister of Fujinoism

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Feb 03, 2011 11:59 am

Chie-sama wrote:No lover for nao. I'll be slaughtered. Or fed to psycho Shizuru :(

Psycho Shizuru feeds on your pathetic soul. :twisted:

Someone call the giant Duran for help! o_o
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaglette Thu Feb 03, 2011 12:01 pm

Or a negi to pacify her. T.T
Chaglette
Chaglette
Archmeister of Fujinoism
Archmeister of Fujinoism

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Feb 03, 2011 12:04 pm

Chie-sama wrote:Or a negi to pacify her. T.T

As long as it goes in Shizuru's mouth... :lol:
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaglette Thu Feb 03, 2011 12:10 pm

That would be the weirdest looking scene ever Razz Natsuki would wish that the same negi would not be used on her later.
Chaglette
Chaglette
Archmeister of Fujinoism
Archmeister of Fujinoism

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Feb 03, 2011 12:16 pm

Chie-sama wrote:That would be the weirdest looking scene ever Razz Natsuki would wish that the same negi would not be used on her later.

XD Maybe deep down (or in the minds of many ShizNat fanfiction authors...), Natsuki enjoys the idea of sharing Shizuru germs. Though she'll mostly express her fear of negi. xD
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaglette Thu Feb 03, 2011 12:22 pm

*Gulp* Sharing germs O.o
Chaglette
Chaglette
Archmeister of Fujinoism
Archmeister of Fujinoism

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Feb 03, 2011 1:04 pm

Chie-sama wrote:*Gulp* Sharing germs O.o

O_O; Don't ask.

To get back on topic, lately my personality is a lot like Midori while doing heavy research. Learning new things and multitasking like crazy. ^^; I don't use her drunk persona right nao to loosen me up. :)
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Ice Silver Crystal Thu Feb 03, 2011 3:36 pm

These tests are very funny....I got Kazuya for the first test, Alyssa-chan for the second. :/
Ice Silver Crystal
Ice Silver Crystal
Kruger Wolf Pack Puppy
Kruger Wolf Pack Puppy

Bubuzuke points : 1340
Armitage GUTS!!! : 485

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaglette Thu Feb 03, 2011 9:36 pm

I just keep getting Midori and sometimes Nao O.o
Chaglette
Chaglette
Archmeister of Fujinoism
Archmeister of Fujinoism

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Feb 03, 2011 11:12 pm

Ice Silver Crystal wrote:These tests are very funny....I got Kazuya for the first test, Alyssa-chan for the second. :/

Chie-sama wrote:I just keep getting Midori and sometimes Nao O.o

:D Question for you both: Who would you rather get?

P.S. I had no idea Kazuya was even a result. o_o;;;
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaglette Thu Feb 03, 2011 11:17 pm

I juz wanna get a Chie :D

But if Chie is not a result I want Natsuki
Chaglette
Chaglette
Archmeister of Fujinoism
Archmeister of Fujinoism

Back to top Go down

Post by GAP Fri Feb 04, 2011 1:24 am

I am a mishmash of their personalities but I mostly see myself in Mai, Shizuru and Natsuki.

Mai -I have no idea on what to do with my life and I cannot seem to want to do things for msyelf.

Natsuki - I keep a lot things to myself, I don't want anyone to know the real yet I take people for grnted.

Shizuru- I may seem like a good guy but I hide some dark secrets that would leave me in shame if they got out.
GAP
GAP
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 429
Armitage GUTS!!! : 126

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaglette Fri Feb 04, 2011 1:30 am

Ummm... there's a quiz made by kara about mai hime personalities. ^^''' you should try it
Chaglette
Chaglette
Archmeister of Fujinoism
Archmeister of Fujinoism

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Feb 04, 2011 9:23 pm

GAP wrote:Shizuru- I may seem like a good guy but I hide some dark secrets that would leave me in shame if they got out.

Maybe not. A long time ago, I had a secret that was kept for two whole years and when I finally revealed it, things didn't get worse, they got better. Damn better. :D Besides, it all starts with someone understanding enough (like Natsuki was with Shizuru) to accept your dark secrets.

Seconded on Kara's quiz, you should try it.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by GAP Wed Feb 09, 2011 3:20 pm

I took those quizzes you asked me.

Quizilla

Mikoto Minagi
-- You are Mikoto Minagi, silly but easily happy person. You are very impatient, but your goofyness makes you very likeable.
Mikoto loves food and adores Mai and the ramen noodles Mai often cooks.
As Mikoto you also have the duty of a HiME... --

Here are my selectsmart results
GAP
GAP
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Hohoemu Mon Feb 14, 2011 11:03 am

I guess it's not a secret, but I'm quite like Shizuru. With a bit of Chie and Akane-chan too X3 But I'm a calm and introvert person, not very talkative and always thinking about the one I love, just as Shizuru. And I like tea <3
Hohoemu
Hohoemu
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 552
Armitage GUTS!!! : 248

http://www.poison-and-the-rose.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by GAP Mon Feb 14, 2011 12:25 pm

I find that I have something in common with Yukino, I am shy, I am pretty indecisive and I have to rely on stornger people for support.
GAP
GAP
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by WolvenBane08 Mon Mar 07, 2011 1:53 pm

Took the quiz and got Reito, Yukariko, and Nao. 0.o WTF?

Anyway. Luu asked me to copy-paste my response to a question Acid Raw asked me on my Hot Seat (shameless plug).
The question was which HiME do I relate to the most and why.

Shizuru, Natsuki, and Mai.
Natsuki because I can come across as cold if you don't know me, and I tend to adore my alone-time.
Mai because I have a very warm and almost motherly personality once you do get to know me, and I tend to care more about my friends than myself.
Shizuru. Rember how she shat a house when Natsuki was threatened? Yeah. That's me. Threaten someone I love and it's not pretty. And I'm HUGE tease like she is. I love making people blush.
WolvenBane08
WolvenBane08
Shizuru Fujino-Mama a.k.a. The Viola-tor

Bubuzuke points : 950
Armitage GUTS!!! : 285

http://wolvenbane08.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Mar 07, 2011 7:18 pm

WolvenBane08 wrote:Took the quiz and got Reito, Yukariko, and Nao. 0.o WTF?

Reito because you look like a man. <3

Yukariko because you are secretly a fan of Christian Rock.

Nao because you are one fine ass bitch who don't giveadamn bout no one.

Solved. :3

WolvenBane08 wrote:Shizuru, Natsuki, and Mai.
Natsuki because I can come across as cold if you don't know me, and I tend to adore my alone-time.
Mai because I have a very warm and almost motherly personality once you do get to know me, and I tend to care more about my friends than myself.
Shizuru. Rember how she shat a house when Natsuki was threatened? Yeah. That's me. Threaten someone I love and it's not pretty. And I'm HUGE tease like she is. I love making people blush.

Some of those Natsuki and Mai qualities could apply to Shizuru too if you really think about it. Shizuru is generally nice to others (even if she were faking it) and comes off as a loner to me. Just like Catherine is Natsuki, you ARE Shizuru my friend. :)
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by WolvenBane08 Mon Mar 07, 2011 7:39 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
WolvenBane08 wrote:Took the quiz and got Reito, Yukariko, and Nao. 0.o WTF?

Reito because you look like a man. <3

Yukariko because you are secretly a fan of Christian Rock.

Nao because you are one fine ass bitch who don't giveadamn bout no one.

Solved. :3
Reito ain't got nothin on my Melons.

I do, actually.

XDDDDD

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
WolvenBane08 wrote:Shizuru, Natsuki, and Mai.

Some of those Natsuki and Mai qualities could apply to Shizuru too if you really think about it. Shizuru is generally nice to others (even if she were faking it) and comes off as a loner to me. Just like Catherine is Natsuki, you ARE Shizuru my friend. :)
That's true, actually.
Oh, and I should have added Mikoto into the mix. My stomach rules my life.
WolvenBane08
WolvenBane08

Bubuzuke points : 950
Armitage GUTS!!! : 285

http://wolvenbane08.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next