Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

shezaei-neko's fanfiction.

3 posters

Go down

shezaei-neko's fanfiction. Empty shezaei-neko's fanfiction.

Post by shezaei-neko Sun Jun 24, 2012 11:41 pm

Well, I'm posting my FF.net profile and also the links for the stories I've written so far. I think it will be easier this way rather than creating a new topic for each story, and also some the chapters are quite large so, I believe this is best.
Some of them are still in progress, and I hope to complete them soon. All of them are NatsukixShizuru, ShizNat, NatsuShizu, ShizuNatsu, etc... (you get the idea...)
I hope you enjoy them and drop a review at ff.net and here. cookie
With nothing else to say, here are all the links to them.

This is my profile at FF.net:ShezNek's Profile desu!! :Kyuubey:

And these are my stories:

Natsuki Doggy : Natsuki wants to know Shizuru better, then she meets a strange girl that will make it possible, but her help turned out in some unpleasant surprise. My first ShizuNatsu Fanfic. (IN PROGRESS)

Yours Will Lead Mine : Garderobe must deal with the problem that the present Gakuenchou is unable to continue with her role due to...::further info might spoil the story:: enter and read! MaiOtome Universe, Shizuru X Natsuki. FINAL CHAPTER: SECOND VERSION UP! (IN PROGRESS)

Sanctuary : Sanctuary:a place of safety. What better place she could find after loosing what she cherished the most? Shizuru's POV. And now Natsuki's POV UP! MaiHime Universe. (COMPLETED)

Enjoy the Silence : One night, no words, only love to be shown. ONE SHOT. NatsukiXShizuru pairing. Mai Hime Universe. (COMPLETED)

Orgel : Just a small box, but full of feelings and meanings. NatsukiXShizuru pairing, One Shot fic. Mai Hime Universe. (COMPLETED)

Rose : Natsuki knows a better way to give flowers with out planting them. Natsuki x Shizuru pairing, OneShot Fluffy fic. Mai Hime Universe. (COMPLETED)

Beautiful World : If I could only have one wish fulfilled, It would be to be there lying by your side in this beautiful world. Natsuki X Shizuru pairing. OneShot Fic. Mai Hime Universe. (COMPLETED)

CHERRY : Natsuki thinks in something said about cherries and is ready to find out. Natsuki X Shizuru Pairing. ONESHOT fluff fic. Mai Hime Universe. (COMPLETED)

Song Fic Collection : A collection of one-shots inspired in different songs. Of course is Shizuru x Natsuki. Mai Hime and Otome Universe. Two Tunes posted and that's it. (COMPLETED)

The Natcracker : Christmas Special! Shizuru Viola is a girl who received a wonderful gift on a special night. Based on the ballet: 'The Nutcracker'. Of course Natsuki X Shizuru. Mai Otome characters in AU. FINALLY ACT II UP! (COMPLETED)

Our Little Utopia : They didn't need much to be happy, however, they didn't have what they needed to reach such happiness. Natsuki X Shizuru one-shot. AU with Mai Otome characters. (COMPLETED)

Into the Another World : She sees her in her dreams and wants to meet her. Two girls, two worlds, their story. Natsuki X Shizuru pairing. Mixture of Mai Hime-Otome and another. AU story. Co-authored with Leebot. - Rating Changed - UPDATED! CHAPTER 9 UP! (IN PROGRESS)

The Drabbles Set : Mai Hime and Otome ShizuNatsu drabbles that I came up with will be compiled and posted here. First drabble up! Mostly fluff. (IN PROGRESS, VERY RANDOM UPDATES)

Piano Girl : Shizuru x Natsuki AU ONE SHOT. "Music expresses feeling and thought, without language; it was below and before speech, and it is above and beyond all words." - Robert G. Ingersoll ::Be sure to read the author's notes:: (COMPLETED)

More Than Words : Shizuru x Natsuki one-shot. Mai Hime universe after the series. Natsuki finally says the words she can't say easily not realizing that Shizuru needs more than that... (COMPLETED)

Sick Fool : Can fools be sick? Just a small Shizuru x Natsuki one-shot. (COMPLETED)

Rally of my Love : Shizuru gets involved in a very special quest. And her love will guide her to the very end. A NatsuShizu one-shot set in the Mai Otome Universe. (COMPLETED)

Henna Ranger Natsuki : Of all the people out there, she was the chosen one. She was not prepared to inherit this kind of power, nor the awkwardness of it. A NatsukixShizuru story with some humor. Set in the Hime universe. Chapter 2 posted! (IN PROGRESS)

shezaei-neko
shezaei-neko
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Bubuzuke points : 4088
Armitage GUTS!!! : 756

http://shezaei-neko.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

shezaei-neko's fanfiction. Empty Re: shezaei-neko's fanfiction.

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Jun 25, 2012 3:58 pm

ShezNek's wall of fanfiction!!! Aside from stories you uploaded on deviantART groups, I haven't read a lot of these. :3 Are you fics based around ShizNat smut, fluff, etc or a bit of everything?
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by shezaei-neko Mon Jun 25, 2012 4:14 pm

It's a bit of everything.
Some are pure fluff, some have action and drama, others have humor, and a few have some insinuation of smut but nothing very graphic...just one really has smut....
shezaei-neko
shezaei-neko
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Krystal of Nol Fri Aug 17, 2012 2:47 pm

Creo que me faltan leer un par de tus historias... debo remediar eso!
Krystal of Nol
Krystal of Nol
ShizNat Queen: cuz is never enough ShizNat!

Bubuzuke points : 1967
Armitage GUTS!!! : 737

http://krystal-of-nol.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by shezaei-neko Fri Aug 17, 2012 3:55 pm

Espero que lo hagas pronto Nol!!
Ojalá te agraden. :3
shezaei-neko
shezaei-neko
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Aug 21, 2012 12:13 pm

shezaei-neko wrote:It's a bit of everything.
Some are pure fluff, some have action and drama, others have humor, and a few have some insinuation of smut but nothing very graphic...just one really has smut....

I'm had my fill of action and drama lately. After the hot garbage that was The Dark Knight Rises, I'm taking a break from anything pretentious. Point me towards the fluff or anything with humor, please. :3 I want something to read during breaks!
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by shezaei-neko Tue Aug 21, 2012 3:40 pm

Natsuki Doggy, Cherry, Henna Ranger Natsuki, Into the Another world, Our little utopia, Rally of my love...Well, almost all of them have fluff.
If you don't want drama, then don't read Sanctuary.
shezaei-neko
shezaei-neko
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Krystal of Nol Sat Sep 08, 2012 4:59 pm

Por favor Shezaei dime que no planeas dejar olvidado Natsuki Doggy!
Krystal of Nol
Krystal of Nol

Back to top Go down

Post by shezaei-neko Sat Sep 08, 2012 9:24 pm

No, por supuesto que no.
Sólo que me entró desde hace varios meses un bloqueo mental; por eso todas mis historias están en hiatus...
Que vergüenza... :oops:
Prometo hacer todo lo posible por recuperar la inspiración y terminarl todos mis fics.
shezaei-neko
shezaei-neko
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Krystal of Nol Wed Sep 12, 2012 4:51 pm

No tienes idea como esas palabras me calman (por ahora XD)
Krystal of Nol
Krystal of Nol

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down