Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A certain what if...[Mai-HiME x Final Fantasy XIII-2]

2 posters

Go down

A certain what if...[Mai-HiME x Final Fantasy XIII-2] Empty A certain what if...[Mai-HiME x Final Fantasy XIII-2]

Post by Magus Phantalus Mon Apr 02, 2012 9:08 am

A little idea egg thing has been in my head for awhile. The idea being what if Shizuru had Caius Ballad's powers in the manga? I've been noticing similarities in the two characters personalities. Both Shizuru and Caius are arguablely tragic individuals who go to extreme and even disproportionate lengths for the ones they care about. So the idea of Shizuru having Caius' powers seems appealing to me.

Caius' powers are as follows;

Immense magical and physical prowess

The ability to see every timeline and alternate universe.

Immortal until a worthy succesor kills em and absorbs their memories and powers.

The ability to transform into Chaos Bahamut and the even more powerful Jet Bahamut.

As Jet Bahamut capable of summoning two lesser Bahamuts knowns as Garnet Bahamut and Amber Bahamut.

Anyway what would you guys think if Shizuru had these powers in the manga setting? And yes Caius is definately a villian sue(he is one of the few final fantasy villians to win in the end) this was just a little idea I had and am curious to see what others think.
Magus Phantalus
Magus Phantalus
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 613
Armitage GUTS!!! : 148

Back to top Go down

A certain what if...[Mai-HiME x Final Fantasy XIII-2] Empty Re: A certain what if...[Mai-HiME x Final Fantasy XIII-2]

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Apr 02, 2012 6:00 pm

Magus Phantalus wrote:A little idea egg thing has been in my head for awhile. The idea being what if Shizuru had Caius Ballad's powers in the manga? I've been noticing similarities in the two characters personalities. Both Shizuru and Caius are arguablely tragic individuals who go to extreme and even disproportionate lengths for the ones they care about. So the idea of Shizuru having Caius' powers seems appealing to me.

Caius' powers are as follows;

Immense magical and physical prowess

The ability to see every timeline and alternate universe.

Immortal until a worthy succesor kills em and absorbs their memories and powers.

The ability to transform into Chaos Bahamut and the even more powerful Jet Bahamut.

As Jet Bahamut capable of summoning two lesser Bahamuts knowns as Garnet Bahamut and Amber Bahamut.

Anyway what would you guys think if Shizuru had these powers in the manga setting? And yes Caius is definately a villian sue(he is one of the few final fantasy villians to win in the end) this was just a little idea I had and am curious to see what others think.

My feelings for Final Fantasy XIII-2 aside (decent game, could of been better sequel...), Shizuru taking the role of Caius does sound pretty awesome. Considering the Trio Bahamut battle could easily be replaced with a sup'ed up version of Kiyohime. Think of the badassery that could rape my eyes.

Manga setting, eh? Where Shizuru needs it most; I've always felt she was cheated by not having HiME powers or a relationship with Natsuki in any way, shape or form. Haruka being a HiME made up for it, but it felt kinda forced.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

A certain what if...[Mai-HiME x Final Fantasy XIII-2] Empty Re: A certain what if...[Mai-HiME x Final Fantasy XIII-2]

Post by Magus Phantalus Thu Apr 05, 2012 10:05 am

I prefer messing around in the manga verse cause it allows me to vent my hatred for it... so in a way I guess I kinda like it... ew.

Anywhoo since I have yet to find time to draw anything and haven't solidified just what I wanna do with Shizuru of the Ballads What do you think would be better.

Shizuru of the Ballads summoning Kiyohime or transforming into her?

OR

Shizuru of the Ballads summoning Bahamut or transforming into Bahamut?

Also would Shizuru of the Ballads be a worthy foe against the manga otome and MANshiro if she had all the listed powers?

Also which weapon should Shizuru of the Ballads wield Caius' ragnorak sword or a forked whip naginata(think Keiji Maeda's ultimate weapon from Samurai warriors)

Something like thisA certain what if...[Mai-HiME x Final Fantasy XIII-2] Keiji-sw2weapon4
Magus Phantalus
Magus Phantalus
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 613
Armitage GUTS!!! : 148

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down