Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vampire Knight: Classes as different as Night and Day

2 posters

Go down

Vampire Knight:  Classes as different as Night and Day Empty Vampire Knight: Classes as different as Night and Day

Post by MidnightPersona Mon Sep 26, 2011 5:25 pm

So, this is my fav manga series. Hands down.

(It's an anime to, but that isn't my draw in, I like the manga xD But you can discuss anime of course~)

Yuuki Cross and the infamous Zero are the two main characters of this series. I don't wanna spoil anyone, so I'll talk mostly about the first bit of the manga.

Cross Academy is separated into the Night and Day class. What isn't known by the Day class is that the Night class is all... VAMPIRES!

The Disciplianry Committee (i.e. Yuuki and Zero) are the only 'human' students who know this differance.

Night Class Uniform: Vampire Knight:  Classes as different as Night and Day -vampire-knight-night-class-21266746-392-300

Day Class Uniform: Vampire Knight:  Classes as different as Night and Day 35a0afb324eaf0_full

Yuuki Cross and Zero Kiryu: Vampire Knight:  Classes as different as Night and Day 24.jpg_thumb

The head of the Night Class is Kaname Kuran, a Pure-blood Vampire and the guy Yuuki cruses on.

Kaname: Vampire Knight:  Classes as different as Night and Day VampireKnight-Kuran_Kaname

There's more, but I need to get going. I'll edit later~
MidnightPersona
MidnightPersona
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Bubuzuke points : 4253
Armitage GUTS!!! : 798

Back to top Go down

Vampire Knight:  Classes as different as Night and Day Empty Re: Vampire Knight: Classes as different as Night and Day

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Oct 02, 2011 12:40 pm

I like Vampire Knight, it's a pretty good anime and manga series so far (yes, I was able to get a hold of more volumes lately) and Yuki Cross is definitely my favorite character. Her and Zero have a unlike...that OTHER franchise. Boy, do I feel sorry for Zero in the later episodes. ^^;;

The theme of Night Class and Day Class is pretty unique, it makes you constantly wonder what the vampires and humans are up to and how the story will move forward.

Now what would a Vampire Knight thread be without mentioning Twilight. I'm no Twilight expert like Raven is, but if I had to pick who was better between Yuki and Bella, I'd go with Yuki. At least she can fight. They're both selfish and indecisive sure, but damsels-in-distress turn me off so much.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Vampire Knight:  Classes as different as Night and Day Empty Re: Vampire Knight: Classes as different as Night and Day

Post by MidnightPersona Mon Oct 03, 2011 11:09 pm

Yuki is better than Bella ever WILL be. >:3

Spoiler:
MidnightPersona
MidnightPersona
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Bubuzuke points : 4253
Armitage GUTS!!! : 798

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down