Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What if: Akira and Takumi actually survived that night in the forest

+2
Luu Sky Sapphire
LyriumEidolon
6 posters

Go down

What if: Akira and Takumi actually survived that night in the forest Empty What if: Akira and Takumi actually survived that night in the forest

Post by LyriumEidolon Wed Dec 25, 2013 3:52 pm

What if: Akira and Takumi actually survived that night in the forest Vlcsnap-2013-12-26-18h14m39s172_zps74f3d250

Another scenario that I wonder about sometimes is that, somehow, what if Takumi and Akira managed to escape the clutches of Yukariko, Nao, Shiho's projection and the enraged Mikoto. If they found a way out of the forest, or if Mai arrived just in time and fought Yatagarasu and Mikoto to a standstill.

What I am curious to know is what sort of impact they would likely have had on the Carnival if they had not became the first casualties (first since the announcement of the Carnival by Nagi. Akane and Alyssa were beaten beforehand so I'm not including them in this count). How do you think they would have behaved? Would they be targeted again? By who? How would they have fought? How far in the game could they have gotten?

(Side note: Part of me wonders what would happen if after the ordeal, Akira contacts Natsuki and tries to get her to investigate who else was involved that night, her suspicion having been aroused by the fact that they landed in the same place during their escape)
LyriumEidolon
LyriumEidolon
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 331
Armitage GUTS!!! : 59

Back to top Go down

What if: Akira and Takumi actually survived that night in the forest Empty Re: What if: Akira and Takumi actually survived that night in the forest

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Dec 26, 2013 6:13 pm

Had Akira and Takumi escaped, they would of been prime targets for Mikoto. But I must admit, Gennai surviving would mean more Akira and Mai team ups. Takumi would of been taken to Akira's ninja village for protection while his sister and his girlfriend discuss on what their next move is. This also includes heavier interaction with Natsuki (good for pointing that out, Lyrium).

Even with Mai not bursting into a rage, it was destined to happen anyway. I have a feeling Shizuru would of hunted down Akira if Reito sends Nagi to spill the location. If this happened, Sunrise would have to go through with the Mai vs. Shizuru fight. Reito counted on Shizuru being the powerhouse going into the Carnival, so Akira would of had her hands full. If Mai happens to be with her at the village, then it all comes down to Kagutsuchi and Gennai taking on Kiyohime. But knowing Shizuru's gifted ability to cut down CHILDs without Kiyohime's help, Gennai would have to grow to stand a chance. That would of been really cool to see Akira's love for Takumi just explode with passion.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

What if: Akira and Takumi actually survived that night in the forest Empty Re: What if: Akira and Takumi actually survived that night in the forest

Post by hildebrant Fri Dec 27, 2013 8:00 pm

other possibilities could include Shiho still getting her revenge by having Nagi go to the village, see Takumi there and relay the message back to Shiho. She could go there, hunt down Takumi and possibly even kill off some of Akira's relatives in an attempt to get to him.

you know this has been a fun little quandary you've made Lyrium. I may try my hand at some other What Ifs of my own.
hildebrant
hildebrant
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 888
Armitage GUTS!!! : 233

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Jan 01, 2014 11:31 am

An enraged Shiho attacking the Okuzaki village would make for an amazing scene. Though, I'd rather have Yukariko involved instead of Nagi. Put some more heat on the nun who was manipulated and forced upon. Her own actions down out of love would of created a lot of debate amongst fans. Plus we'd see more Vlas activity and I find that CHILD highly underused.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by mjeane Thu Jan 02, 2014 1:21 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:Had Akira and Takumi escaped, they would of been prime targets for Mikoto. But I must admit, Gennai surviving would mean more Akira and Mai team ups. Takumi would of been taken to Akira's ninja village for protection while his sister and his girlfriend discuss on what their next move is. This also includes heavier interaction with Natsuki (good for pointing that out, Lyrium).

Even with Mai not bursting into a rage, it was destined to happen anyway. I have a feeling Shizuru would of hunted down Akira if Reito sends Nagi to spill the location. If this happened, Sunrise would have to go through with the Mai vs. Shizuru fight. Reito counted on Shizuru being the powerhouse going into the Carnival, so Akira would of had her hands full. If Mai happens to be with her at the village, then it all comes down to Kagutsuchi and Gennai taking on Kiyohime. But knowing Shizuru's gifted ability to cut down CHILDs without Kiyohime's help, Gennai would have to grow to stand a chance. That would of been really cool to see Akira's love for Takumi just explode with passion.

that was awesome! i like it.. :D   Akira Okuzaki 
mjeane
mjeane
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Bubuzuke points : 49
Armitage GUTS!!! : 12

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Jan 02, 2014 1:26 am

mjeane wrote:that was awesome! i like it.. :D   Akira Okuzaki 

Thank you very much! I can see that you're an Akira fan!  Akira  Okuzaki rules!
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by mjeane Thu Jan 02, 2014 1:36 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
mjeane wrote:that was awesome! i like it.. :D   Akira Okuzaki 

Thank you very much! I can see that you're an Akira fan!  Akira  Okuzaki rules!

i like your imagination to that scenario..  :) oh! yes! i am a fan of akira and takumi..  Akira Okuzaki  they are perfect match like natsuki and shizuru i also like them..  ShizNat 
mjeane
mjeane
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Jan 02, 2014 7:58 pm

mjeane wrote:i like your imagination to that scenario..  :) oh! yes! i am a fan of akira and takumi..  Akira Okuzaki  they are perfect match like natsuki and shizuru i also like them..  ShizNat 

Agreed completely! Next to ShizNat, TakuAki is my favorite couple in the series. ShizNat is full of fire and passion, TakuAki is more delicate, soft and fluffy. The classic boy and girl romance.  Arika Yumemiya 
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf-of-Wind Thu Jan 02, 2014 8:36 pm

My only curiosity in the scenario in which Akira and Takumi aren't eliminated first is whether or not Tate would still be Mai's MIP? I mean, she would spend more of the series conflicted between her love and responsibility to Takumi and her affections towards Tate. I honestly believe that until he died, Takumi was Mai's MIP, and he was then replaced by Tate as time went on... I wonder if Takumi had lived longer, would it have affected Mai and Tate's relationship development?
Also, I don't know if it would be Shizuru that would come after Akira. Weren't Akira and Nao at odds at some point? Nao was the one who attempted to take out Takumi while he was in the hospital, so I could see her trying to finish the job in order to get back at Mai.
Wolf-of-Wind
Wolf-of-Wind
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 791
Armitage GUTS!!! : 78

http://winded-wolf.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by mjeane Thu Jan 02, 2014 10:21 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:

Agreed completely! Next to ShizNat, TakuAki is my favorite couple in the series. ShizNat is full of fire and passion, TakuAki is more delicate, soft and fluffy. The classic boy and girl romance.  Arika Yumemiya 

i am super agreed that's why i like that couples hahaha..  lol!  takuAki and ShizNat are probably opposite of showing their love..  I love you 
mjeane
mjeane
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptainVonCookie Fri Jan 03, 2014 2:38 pm

They would have died the next day. Bitten by diseased ridden mosquitoes in the forest.
XD No, they'd die the next day just because you tend to relax when you get out from something as tense as that. The minute they lowered their guards they'd be attacked and would die anyway and Mai feeling guilty for not protecting her lil brother would go on a rampage!
CaptainVonCookie
CaptainVonCookie
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 535
Armitage GUTS!!! : 161

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sat Jan 04, 2014 12:49 pm

Wolf-of-Wind wrote:My only curiosity in the scenario in which Akira and Takumi aren't eliminated first is whether or not Tate would still be Mai's MIP? I mean, she would spend more of the series conflicted between her love and responsibility to Takumi and her affections towards Tate. I honestly believe that until he died, Takumi was Mai's MIP, and he was then replaced by Tate as time went on... I wonder if Takumi had lived longer, would it have affected Mai and Tate's relationship development?
Also, I don't know if it would be Shizuru that would come after Akira. Weren't Akira and Nao at odds at some point? Nao was the one who attempted to take out Takumi while he was in the hospital, so I could see her trying to finish the job in order to get back at Mai.

Mai and Tate's relationship probably wouldn't develop further if Takumi had lived. She would continue to put him off to take care of him. Then again, you have to consider that Takumi found his own true love and was going to break away from Mai's pushy motherly care. This would of left her feeling frustrated anyway, causing her to think about Tate. How? Remember what Takumi said: "What do YOU want out of life, sis?"

Nao would of hunted down Akira, yes. The eye injury incident occurred, so there's no avoiding that. The Shizuru possibility...as strong as Akira is, she is no match for Shizuru. I see that scenario happening if Akira manages to defeat Nao, making her one of Shizuru's promised targets.

What if: Akira and Takumi actually survived that night in the forest PDVD_115
"I'll defeat all the other HiME"
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down