Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Buffy-The Vampire Slayer

3 posters

Go down

Buffy-The Vampire Slayer Empty Buffy-The Vampire Slayer

Post by Kino karutta-chan Sat May 25, 2013 9:34 am

Buffy-The Vampire Slayer Buffy-season-1

Yes, we don't have a Bufffyyyyy thread yet, which is really sad. You all know what Buffy is about, right, or do I have to lie it down for you?? Akira Okuzaki I didn't think so Shiho Huit

Why am I thinking about making a thread for it now?? Because first of all, on the 20th of May was the final's 10 year anniversary, secondly, I started (re)-watching the series with a friend of mine who only did watch like 10 epis or something and of course the most important reason: It is AMAZING!
As we know Buffy started airing back in the late 90s, so it's hella funny to watch the first seasons and be back in the 90s again, good old 90s. Also I never watched ALL of season 1-3, I couldn't / can't even remember that much from it because back when it was airing I was a kid. For some reason my re-watch 1 year or so ago started with season 4 (Tara *cough* Akira Okuzaki ), even if people keep telling me that season 3 is the best, so I am really really looking forward to that.

So. Thoughts please Nao Yuuki Who is your favourite character??
Kino karutta-chan
Kino karutta-chan
Eyes Set to Kk-chan ö.ö
Eyes Set to Kk-chan ö.ö

Bubuzuke points : 7047
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1556

http://kinokarutta-chan.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Buffy-The Vampire Slayer Empty Re: Buffy-The Vampire Slayer

Post by GoldenSun13 Sat May 25, 2013 6:22 pm

I never really watched season 3. I started season 1, moved to season 2, got bored half way and zoomed straight to season 4 (read, hunted for lesbians).
I really need to start re-watching them, because right now, all I can think about is Lost Girl. I think my favourite character would be... I can't actually think of one. I kinda like all of them (except Dawn).
GoldenSun13
GoldenSun13
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Bubuzuke points : 1966
Armitage GUTS!!! : 613

http://wuzzupy13.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sat May 25, 2013 9:37 pm

I enjoyed Buffy The Vampire Slayer a lot. Not as much as Xena, but the show did have it's own charm and appeal. Seasons 1-3 are the most epic to me. It was one of the first shows that introduced me to the TV sci-fi/supernatural genre. Amazing writing. Fantastic cast. Underrated acting. It never went downhill and for me was as fresh as ever even in it's final season, which is rare for a show I feel. Willow and Tara are my ship of choice~

What I could never get into was the spin off series, Angel. It was kind of dull without the campiness of Buffy.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down