Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime Convention News: Your experiences/upcoming MM con appearances! (next: New York Comic Con)

+23
LiteraryAnomaly
GhibliFreek
BMeph
firesphere306
Konaxookami
Aud8
Sergay Tate
Yuri-hime
depression76
MidnightPersona
Highman
hildebrant
Kyubey Mittens
Ice Silver Crystal
WolvenBane08
pokemoneg
ookamidesu
Chibi Rachy
Flamewolf119
Midori Sugiura99
SpiderNeKoHiME
Milla
Luu Sky Sapphire
27 posters

Page 3 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next

Go down

anime - Anime Convention News: Your experiences/upcoming MM con appearances! (next: New York Comic Con) - Page 3 Empty Re: Anime Convention News: Your experiences/upcoming MM con appearances! (next: New York Comic Con)

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Feb 20, 2011 12:56 pm

Chibi Rachy wrote:Won't be me. I'll have Aaeru to carry around :D Is your Dominura finished? If so, you surely should show pics of her. How big did she end up being?

;p Yes I know. Dominura isn't finished yet, it'll be another couple of weeks. I'll show pics the second she arrives. I ordered her to be 12 inches. ;p Not as big as Aaeru obviously, I wanted a traveled sized Domi-sama.

On a related note, I'm handing in my entry to your Simoun contest tomorrow. :) Livejournal hasn't had love in a while and it is time for a new journal entry.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

anime - Anime Convention News: Your experiences/upcoming MM con appearances! (next: New York Comic Con) - Page 3 Empty Re: Anime Convention News: Your experiences/upcoming MM con appearances! (next: New York Comic Con)

Post by Chibi Rachy Sun Feb 20, 2011 1:05 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Chibi Rachy wrote:Won't be me. I'll have Aaeru to carry around :D Is your Dominura finished? If so, you surely should show pics of her. How big did she end up being?

;p Yes I know. Dominura isn't finished yet, it'll be another couple of weeks. I'll show pics the second she arrives. I ordered her to be 12 inches. ;p Not as big as Aaeru obviously, I wanted a traveled sized Domi-sama.

On a related note, I'm handing in my entry to your Simoun contest tomorrow. :) Livejournal hasn't had love in a while and it is time for a new journal entry.

Lol nice! I look forward to seeing her. Aaeru's travel sized... maybe...at least no one can miss the lunkhead!

Great to see that you're entering :) At this point you'll be the only one. Sadfaise. Ah well. :D
Chibi Rachy
Chibi Rachy
Sibylla Aurea of Simoun Fanfic

Bubuzuke points : 479
Armitage GUTS!!! : 174

http://chibirachy.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Feb 20, 2011 9:08 pm

Chibi Rachy wrote:Lol nice! I look forward to seeing her. Aaeru's travel sized... maybe...at least no one can miss the lunkhead!

Great to see that you're entering :) At this point you'll be the only one. Sadfaise. Ah well. :D

Razz The urge to squeeze her lunkhead is inevitable...

:D I am and it's disappointing as well. Don't be discouraged, Simoun fandom has always been small to me. We'll promote ourselves further at cons, having our plushies will attract attention.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Chibi Rachy Sun Feb 20, 2011 9:15 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote: Razz The urge to squeeze her lunkhead is inevitable...

:D I am and it's disappointing as well. Don't be discouraged, Simoun fandom has always been small to me. We'll promote ourselves further at cons, having our plushies will attract attention.

It's soooo big too!

I know. I just get fed up with it at times. I think Aaeru...will get plenty of attention, especially if I can get all of her pilot outfit together for me to wear XD
Chibi Rachy
Chibi Rachy

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Feb 20, 2011 9:32 pm

Chibi Rachy wrote:It's soooo big too!

I know. I just get fed up with it at times. I think Aaeru...will get plenty of attention, especially if I can get all of her pilot outfit together for me to wear XD

*o* Squishy too!

Nah, don't be. We're already the two biggest sources of information for Simoun. How about inviting that founder of the Simoun dA club to the forum? Never tried asking her before.

:lol: You're only gonna to do one cosplay? All three days, right? I know some people hate dressing up on Sunday when they're dead tired. lol
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Chibi Rachy Mon Feb 21, 2011 6:03 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Chibi Rachy wrote:It's soooo big too!

*o* Squishy too!

Nah, don't be. We're already the two biggest sources of information for Simoun. How about inviting that founder of the Simoun dA club to the forum? Never tried asking her before.

:lol: You're only gonna to do one cosplay? All three days, right? I know some people hate dressing up on Sunday when they're dead tired. lol

I don't even know the founder. Besides the forum's pretty dead and I'd be embarrassed to do so.

Nah not one cosplay. I'll have the Sibylla dress outfit as well and I'll bring along my PJ Ninja too. I don't dress on Sunday so it'll be Sibylla dress Friday, Pilot Saturday, and PJ whenever I feel like it.
Chibi Rachy
Chibi Rachy

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:13 pm

Chibi Rachy wrote:I don't even know the founder. Besides the forum's pretty dead and I'd be embarrassed to do so.

Nah not one cosplay. I'll have the Sibylla dress outfit as well and I'll bring along my PJ Ninja too. I don't dress on Sunday so it'll be Sibylla dress Friday, Pilot Saturday, and PJ whenever I feel like it.

Haha, that's okay.

As expected, nobody dresses on the third day. On my end, I'll be Reito for Saturday only. :)
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Chibi Rachy Fri Feb 25, 2011 6:42 pm

Well there are people who dress on the third day but I don't feel like changing out of a cosplay before riding home 3 hours with my friend. Depending, I may wear my Simoun football jersey that day so that I am at least in some kind of anime mode :D
Chibi Rachy
Chibi Rachy

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Feb 27, 2011 3:44 pm

Chibi Rachy wrote:Well there are people who dress on the third day but I don't feel like changing out of a cosplay before riding home 3 hours with my friend. Depending, I may wear my Simoun football jersey that day so that I am at least in some kind of anime mode :D

*laughs* I freaked when I spotted those photos on livejournal. Your jersey is pure awesome, I might have to steal it on you. ;p

In other news, according to last night's chat, Hollowed-Words is confirmed for Otakon. :)
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Chibi Rachy Sun Feb 27, 2011 5:18 pm

Or you could make your own jersey and be my twin. Yours would just say Dominura and her number for appearing in the Chor. I think she's 10... Yun and Mamiina were last.

Oooh so the Krugster is coming. Awesome.

I know what I wanted to ask. Does anyone else wanna do the 18+ stuff at night? Hell, we could just do a huge gathering in the con center, unless some of your aren't bunked down nearby. Sometimes there's yuri things, and the yaoi, yuri, het panel last year was loads of fun.
Chibi Rachy
Chibi Rachy

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Feb 28, 2011 1:06 am

Chibi Rachy wrote:Or you could make your own jersey and be my twin. Yours would just say Dominura and her number for appearing in the Chor. I think she's 10... Yun and Mamiina were last.

I know what I wanted to ask. Does anyone else wanna do the 18+ stuff at night? Hell, we could just do a huge gathering in the con center, unless some of your aren't bunked down nearby. Sometimes there's yuri things, and the yaoi, yuri, het panel last year was loads of fun.

:D This is why you're The Rach, always coming up with nifty ideas. I've always wanted to make a custom jersey, this is a perfect way to start. Plus it'll match my Dominura plush. She was 10, just checked for ya. ^_~

^_^ nao everyone can meet the greatest Mai-Author on the planet. I'm happy she decided to come, Catherine (Krugster... XDD ) is too great a talent to be locked away in her jail cell. ;p

^_^ I'm in for anything 18+, for I am a perv.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by pokemoneg Mon Feb 28, 2011 6:00 am

Chibi Rachy wrote:
>U> Cosplaying as Death Row Kruger~
Meanwhile I'm gonna be Nao-sempai~
This is gonna be so awesome.

Anyways, I gotta work my ass off to earn the money to go and spend freely at Otakon, but I will work my ass off. >U<

Gotta work on my cosplay, but for nao I have the wig~
anime - Anime Convention News: Your experiences/upcoming MM con appearances! (next: New York Comic Con) - Page 3 Pictur10
Unstyled of course~ >A>
This was at Katsucon when I took the pic, sowwy for the lighting~
OAO IT BURNS~
pokemoneg
pokemoneg
Lord of teh InterNEG
Lord of teh InterNEG

Bubuzuke points : 770
Armitage GUTS!!! : 258

http://www.pokemoneg.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Feb 28, 2011 12:41 pm

OMG! THE BRIGHTNESS ISH KILLING MEH! :evil:

:D Save up all you can, Neggi. This will be the greatest MM gathering yet.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 28, 2011 12:46 pm

18+ stuff huh...hm...

I'll bring my ID then >w> And yes, Krugster DR Kruger is coming to Otakon~ x3

I'll try to scrounge up another Kruger costume if I can xD

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Feb 28, 2011 12:54 pm

Hollowed-Words wrote:18+ stuff huh...hm...

I'll bring my ID then >w> And yes, Krugster DR Kruger is coming to Otakon~ x3

I'll try to scrounge up another Kruger costume if I can xD

Schweet!

:D I hate to sound like your father here for a second, but keep it mind to everyone going that if you don't feel comfortable with certain activities, tell me and we can do something else. In the past for con gatherings, some of the members talked big about 18+ parties and practical joke stuff and when the time came, they got uke about it. Nothing wrong with that, but since I had a responsibility to them, I have to cater to them so they don't feel like shit and left out. I'm sure things will go smoothly with us right nao, just sayin' is all.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 28, 2011 12:58 pm

Don't worry! If I feel uncomfortable, I'll let you know ;D

Knowing me, I might feel uncomfortable XD So we'll just see what happens, maybe I could get a bit of damn confidence and suck it up haha XD

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Feb 28, 2011 1:01 pm

Hollowed-Words wrote:Don't worry! If I feel uncomfortable, I'll let you know ;D

Knowing me, I might feel uncomfortable XD So we'll just see what happens, maybe I could get a bit of damn confidence and suck it up haha XD

Whatever happens, I'll have video games and DVDs as a backup, plus our laptops. You'll be fine, Catherine, just have as much fun as possible. ^_~
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 28, 2011 1:03 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Hollowed-Words wrote:Don't worry! If I feel uncomfortable, I'll let you know ;D

Whatever happens, I'll have video games and DVDs as a backup, plus our laptops. You'll be fine, Catherine, just have as much fun as possible. ^_~

Yes yes! I'm sure I'll find much entertainment in the grand meeting and everything after x3

Back to top Go down

Post by ookamidesu Mon Feb 28, 2011 7:43 pm

Luu, any chance living arrangements can be made for both Cathy and I?? ^-^;
ookamidesu
ookamidesu
Sexilicious Zhang-papa
Sexilicious Zhang-papa

Bubuzuke points : 8884
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1354

http://jnz5012.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Feb 28, 2011 8:25 pm

dye882003 wrote:Luu, any chance living arrangements can be made for both Cathy and I?? ^-^;

Depends how long you're staying. If you plan to stay longer than Otakon's 3-day span (hotel and everything), you can stay at my 2nd home in NJ. We can travel out to NYC and hang out. :) If you're going home soon after the con is over, then we'll have to work something out.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by ookamidesu Tue Mar 01, 2011 5:50 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
dye882003 wrote:Luu, any chance living arrangements can be made for both Cathy and I?? ^-^;

Depends how long you're staying. If you plan to stay longer than Otakon's 3-day span (hotel and everything), you can stay at my 2nd home in NJ. We can travel out to NYC and hang out. :) If you're going home soon after the con is over, then we'll have to work something out.

Well, i don't mind staying longer and hanging out in NYC. All I need to do is take off from work, so I'll need to know how long. MM hangout in NY sounds like fun. ( *o* ramen... )

Anyway... depends on my kruger if she an stay longer, I spose.
ookamidesu
ookamidesu
Sexilicious Zhang-papa
Sexilicious Zhang-papa

Bubuzuke points : 8884
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1354

http://jnz5012.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 01, 2011 6:09 pm

I think I can stay as long as I want.

The whole difficulty was just determining if I could go, nao that I got permission, I'mma cling XD

Haha, but I can stay for as long as the hangout lasts~

Back to top Go down

Post by pokemoneg Tue Mar 01, 2011 6:25 pm

Hollowed-Words wrote:I think I can stay as long as I want.

The whole difficulty was just determining if I could go, nao that I got permission, I'mma cling XD

Haha, but I can stay for as long as the hangout lasts~

Me and my friends are gonna have to get driven up everyday, but that means we can't stay for the late nite stuff, or dinner.
We should do lunch everyday. And meet up. >U> But IDK where.
pokemoneg
pokemoneg
Lord of teh InterNEG
Lord of teh InterNEG

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Mar 02, 2011 1:04 pm

dye882003 wrote:Well, i don't mind staying longer and hanging out in NYC. All I need to do is take off from work, so I'll need to know how long. MM hangout in NY sounds like fun. ( *o* ramen... )

Anyway... depends on my kruger if she an stay longer, I spose.

Haha, it is fun. Me, Midori and Gill-chan rocked the city last October.

Sounds like a one week trip. :) Sounds perfect to me, thank your Kruger's flexible availability in bed someday. Wink
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

anime - Anime Convention News: Your experiences/upcoming MM con appearances! (next: New York Comic Con) - Page 3 Empty ;^; Kendomatic~

Post by pokemoneg Fri Mar 04, 2011 11:11 am

Hi, I'm kendomatic, I heard you guys liked my drawings and I am extremely flattered. I'll draw a request for you guys if you want because it's so cool that you like my stuff. Tell pokemoneg what you guys want and I'll pick one at random to draw and it will be revealed... when i finish it xD lol. IDK if I'll do it on SAI or pencils so pokemoneg can color, IDK, you decide.
hugs and kisses
anime - Anime Convention News: Your experiences/upcoming MM con appearances! (next: New York Comic Con) - Page 3 New_ca10
-kendomatic

-doublepostedtomyartthread-
Kendo is probably coming to Otakon~
pokemoneg
pokemoneg
Lord of teh InterNEG
Lord of teh InterNEG

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next