Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What video game are you playing right now~?

+59
Akamanto
Break String SpinElf
Mashiro Blan de Windbloom
firesphere306
PizzaChuu
fortunelestion
Magus Phantalus
Orchid chocolatechan
aRANZa-tHAiR
wickwire
LyriumEidolon
justrosiehere
Zweifel Marguerite
franticfranz
Natsukichan1
Bluholic711
Midori Sugiura
shezaei-neko
hildebrant
Grawrr
Yagamic
Wolf-of-Wind
Daichi148
Dead.And.Alive
Kiros Razer
Kuga Natsuki
CaptainVonCookie
burande fujino
wetochan
magicmaster03
ATHENAx514
IlliterateKoi
Kino karutta-chan
Sergay Tate
The Fire Stirring Ruby
Shaz
Chaglette
iRenji0713
SpiralDasher
SulliMike23
Cheshire Kat
Twisted Eternal Wolvetta
roxas <3 Arika Yumemiya
she-ga-roo
Valkyria Lightning
Defiant
ookamidesu
depression76
Chibi Rachy
MidnightPersona
GhibliFreek
Kara
Konaxookami
megarockman
Yuri-hime
GoldenSun13
Amaya
Luu Sky Sapphire
FujinoShizuru
63 posters

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

What video game are you playing right now~?  - Page 37 Empty Re: What video game are you playing right now~?

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Nov 09, 2015 10:17 pm

My fiancee and I are waiting patiently for Fallout 4. I am currently playing Fatal Frame 5: Maiden of Black Water for the Wii-U. Without a doubt, the best game on the sad little console, aside from Bayonetta 2.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

What video game are you playing right now~?  - Page 37 Empty Re: What video game are you playing right now~?

Post by Magus Phantalus Tue Nov 10, 2015 2:38 pm

Fiancée? I remember when you used to say girlfriend congratulations to you and yours Luu!
Magus Phantalus
Magus Phantalus
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 613
Armitage GUTS!!! : 148

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Nov 11, 2015 10:23 pm

Magus Phantalus wrote:Fiancée?  I remember when you used to say girlfriend congratulations to you and yours Luu!

Yeah, we've been dating for years. You know her, right? She's wetochan on here and deviantART. Thanks btw. Arika Yumemiya

---

So...Rise of the Tomb Raider. Got to admit, I'm a little jealous of Xbox One owners. Not going to sugarcoat it. Sad
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Magus Phantalus Tue Nov 17, 2015 9:48 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Magus Phantalus wrote:Fiancée?  I remember when you used to say girlfriend congratulations to you and yours Luu!

Yeah, we've been dating for years. You know her, right? She's wetochan on here and deviantART. Thanks btw. Arika Yumemiya

---

So...Rise of the Tomb Raider. Got to admit, I'm a little jealous of Xbox One owners. Not going to sugarcoat it. Sad

You and Wetochan! I HAD NO IDEA MIND BLOWN! Ryuko Bloody hell I'm always loving Wetochan's art wow! Just wow!
Magus Phantalus
Magus Phantalus
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Nov 17, 2015 10:31 pm

Magus Phantalus wrote:
You and Wetochan!  I HAD NO IDEA MIND BLOWN! Ryuko   Bloody hell I'm always loving Wetochan's art wow!  Just wow!

Yeah, she's the greatest. Her latest muse is KorrAsami, which has forum moderator ShezNek getting a bad case of soaked panties. XD Don't blame her, I love the sultry approach weto brings to my OTP in the Avatarverse.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Magus Phantalus Thu Dec 03, 2015 2:59 am

So I heard that Crystal Dynamics is doing everything in their power to kill the Lara x Sam ship. Gotta admit I f&cking mad.

And so I've been having Lightning dressed as Lara take it out on everything in Lightning Returns.
Magus Phantalus
Magus Phantalus
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Dec 03, 2015 10:51 pm

Magus Phantalus wrote:So I heard that Crystal Dynamics is doing everything in their power to kill the Lara x Sam ship.  Gotta admit I f&cking mad.

And so I've been having Lightning dressed as Lara take it out on everything in Lightning Returns.

Lara x Sam will always remain in tact when it comes to headcanon. laugh Not accepting defeat.

Speaking of Rise of the Tomb Raider, I'm battling impatience at the moment by turning down the XBOX 360 version of the game. Must be uber patient for that PS4 version...I have plenty of 360 games already. For the sake of a larger PS4 library, it's better if I wait. But...shit...what a wait. Sad
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Magus Phantalus Thu Dec 03, 2015 11:11 pm

Hold out Luu Hold out! I plan to as well... it also helps that I don't have enough money to get either the game or a ps4 but hey maybe we will have a Sam DLC by the time it comes out on the ps4.

As far as how they treated Sam in canon... isn't she in jail or something and Lara was just like ah well I'm going adventuring. They should have explored her relationship with Sam and the after affects of their time on the island. I could go on but things have been rough and I'm tired.

Gonna go alternate between watching My Hime to continue the Creature Catalogue thread and W.I.T.C.H. so I can eventually write some yuri fanfiction.
Magus Phantalus
Magus Phantalus
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuga Natsuki Sun Dec 06, 2015 9:00 pm

Decided to play Elder Scrolls Online after they added the controller support. Now it's more fun cocky
Kuga Natsuki
Kuga Natsuki
Space Samurai Marshall Banana
Space Samurai Marshall Banana

Bubuzuke points : 9709
Armitage GUTS!!! : 593

http://stargazerium.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Dec 07, 2015 7:00 pm

Been playing my new copy of Ghost Blade for the Sega Dreamcast and occasionally doing my replay of Remember Me on the 360.

Magus Phantalus wrote:
Gonna go alternate between watching My Hime to continue the Creature Catalogue thread and W.I.T.C.H. so I can eventually write some yuri fanfiction.

Is W.I.T.C.H. still going on? Had no idea. I remember liking it a bit more than Italy's Winx Club.

Kuga Natsuki wrote:Decided to play Elder Scrolls Online after they added the controller support. Now it's more fun cocky

XD Love and marriage. We'll never see you again, Kuga. Same with Pup, she has completely immersed herself in FallOut 4. XD
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Magus Phantalus Tue Dec 08, 2015 11:02 pm

Nah it hasn't really made a come back.

But after recent inspiration by one of my favorite artists
What video game are you playing right now~?  - Page 37 14434010

I've decided to give it a try and since I already wrote a "My Giant Friend" yuri fanfic I figured I'd watch the show and try my hand at crossing the two over. Three guesses as to who I'm pairing who up with. The first two guesses don't count.
Magus Phantalus
Magus Phantalus
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Dec 13, 2015 1:37 am

What video game are you playing right now~?  - Page 37 12313910

Not a bad start to my recent birthday gifts! Fifa 16 ( YES FOR WOMEN'S TEAMS!) from the parents and Xenoblade Chronicles X. A surprise gift from one of my friends. This was a game my fiancee recommended, so I couldn't resist playing the beginning. So far, I really enjoyed it.

What video game are you playing right now~?  - Page 37 11227310
What video game are you playing right now~?  - Page 37 12308510
What video game are you playing right now~?  - Page 37 12347910
What video game are you playing right now~?  - Page 37 12360110
What video game are you playing right now~?  - Page 37 12373310

Combat is simple and my Cressida looking O.C., "Ashes", is learning the ropes. Saeko
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by depression76 Sat Jan 09, 2016 3:01 pm

Bought this game impulsively based on the reviews (since I found where I put my PS Vita and is intending on using it) and oh m y  go d it's worth the purchase.
What video game are you playing right now~?  - Page 37 81-IpqRkkNL._SX425_

I think it's the BEST Otome Game I've played so far!! Memorable and likeable characters, intriguing and well written character routes, BEAUTIFUL ART AND BACKGROUND, STELLAR SEIYUUS, awesome music...and most importantly A HEROINE WHO IS NOT USELESS!!!!

My biggest pet peeve with most of the otome games is with their heroines. I really hate those static, boring, useless heroines whose job is to just sit there, look pretty and gets saved all the time. Damsels in distress is cute, but after like 2398398232 of those it's just gets reaaally old. Why do you need to wait for people to save you when you can save yourself, right?

The heroine in Code:Realize is not one of them. She started out as a blank slate, and her character development is one of the best in the history of Otome game. Not a marysue, she grows into a very interesting individual with a strong personality.  Seriously, I think my favorite character in this entire game is the heroine herself. She's so cool T^T)b

Oh man this game is just the best, all the five stars reviews don't lie. Even if you don't like otome game, this game is worth a try. I mean it's a Steampunk Fantasy Adventure with pretty bishies and gorgeous backgrounds. What else do you want? lol. This game will have an anime too, but idk when it's coming out. Hopefully early next year!

Also didn't get a chance to take screenshots because I spent like 46% of the game crying over the story so whatever, have some I grabbed from the net.

What video game are you playing right now~?  - Page 37 17231378386_298752c8b8_z
What video game are you playing right now~?  - Page 37 2015-10-23-000709large
What video game are you playing right now~?  - Page 37 Gallery_11_260_83642
depression76
depression76
White Devil Worshiper
White Devil Worshiper

Bubuzuke points : 7627
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1396

http://daydreamwiththedragon.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sat Jan 09, 2016 11:43 pm

depression76 wrote:Bought this game impulsively based on the reviews (since I found where I put my PS Vita and is intending on using it) and oh m y  go d it's worth the purchase.
What video game are you playing right now~?  - Page 37 81-IpqRkkNL._SX425_

I think it's the BEST Otome Game I've played so far!! Memorable and likeable characters, intriguing and well written character routes, BEAUTIFUL ART AND BACKGROUND, STELLAR SEIYUUS, awesome music...and most importantly A HEROINE WHO IS NOT USELESS!!!!

My biggest pet peeve with most of the otome games is with their heroines. I really hate those static, boring, useless heroines whose job is to just sit there, look pretty and gets saved all the time. Damsels in distress is cute, but after like 2398398232 of those it's just gets reaaally old. Why do you need to wait for people to save you when you can save yourself, right?

The heroine in Code:Realize is not one of them. She started out as a blank slate, and her character development is one of the best in the history of Otome game. Not a marysue, she grows into a very interesting individual with a strong personality.  Seriously, I think my favorite character in this entire game is the heroine herself. She's so cool T^T)b

Oh man this game is just the best, all the five stars reviews don't lie. Even if you don't like otome game, this game is worth a try. I mean it's a Steampunk Fantasy Adventure with pretty bishies and gorgeous backgrounds. What else do you want? lol. This game will have an anime too, but idk when it's coming out. Hopefully early next year!

Also didn't get a chance to take screenshots because I spent like 46% of the game crying over the story so whatever, have some I grabbed from the net.

What video game are you playing right now~?  - Page 37 17231378386_298752c8b8_z
What video game are you playing right now~?  - Page 37 2015-10-23-000709large
What video game are you playing right now~?  - Page 37 Gallery_11_260_83642

I didn't even know you had a PSVita! Underrated little machine. XD Thinking of buying one myself when it's completely cheap.

Interesting game from the footage on YouTube, but I do sympathize with the Damsels in distress aspects of it's female characters.  Damsels in distress are mere passé than badly drawn Shonen idiots who turn their hair blond (or blue. What next? Aquamarine?) when angry. So stupid. Hey Toriyama, drop the Gin and retire. You're no Naoko Takeuchi.

Be that as it may, the gameplay sounds forgiving enough to invest in!

Currently playing several games. I'm switching back and forward! Replaying Remember Me on Xbox 360, Evolution 2 on Dreamcast and Tales of the Abyss on the Nintendo 3DS. Also playing Xenoblade Chronicles X on Wii U, even though I'm too powerful for everything. XD
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Magus Phantalus Tue Jan 12, 2016 8:44 pm

Recently got a Kasumi figure so I wanted to replay Ninja Gaiden 3 Razor's Edge as Kasumi. Teleport spam for the win!

It'd probably be much more effective if I wasn't sleep deprived and teleporting into every enemies attacks.
Magus Phantalus
Magus Phantalus
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Jan 15, 2016 11:31 pm

Magus Phantalus wrote:Recently got a Kasumi figure so I wanted to replay Ninja Gaiden 3 Razor's Edge as Kasumi.  Teleport spam for the win!

It'd probably be much more effective if I wasn't sleep deprived and teleporting into every enemies attacks.

Kasumi. <333 Even though I'm more of a Helena fan.

To "fire" myself up for the upcoming Fire Emblem releases next month, I've been looking around for filler RPGs to keep me busy on the 3DS. I noticed this little title at Gamestop:

What video game are you playing right now~?  - Page 37 53506110
What video game are you playing right now~?  - Page 37 99388010
What video game are you playing right now~?  - Page 37 12418010

Moco Moco Friends looks like a fun little game with anime girls controlling Pokemon-like creatures. They even evolve like Pokemon. With the addition of magical girls, it's appealing enough for me.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Feb 21, 2016 9:10 pm

What video game are you playing right now~?  - Page 37 12742310
What video game are you playing right now~?  - Page 37 12747410

Those who follow me on Facebook have noticed that I acquired Moco Moco Friends, Project X Zone 2 and Fire Emblem Fates: Conquest/Birthright.

I'm having the most fun with Project X Zone 2, obviously. Nice, simple tactics gameplay with a ton of cameos from all our favorite games! IT BLOWS MY MIND THAT RYO FROM Sega Dreamcast's SHENMUE, Fiora from Xenoblade Chronicles, Lucina from Fire Emblem Awakening and Axel from Streets of Rage 2 are in the same fucking game!!! IT'S A DREAM COME TRUE! Among other legends, Jill Valentine, KOS-MOS and Chun Li...this game was made for me.

Moco Moco Friends is like Pokemon Lite, but a lot better (and cuter). You play as a ditzy magical witch girl who has to collect plush monsters and fight other plush monsters. The humor is wacky and a lot of fun! It's a bit too easy, but enjoyable!

Fire Emblem Fates Conquest and Birthright...the most graphically superior of the bunch-but also the most difficult. I know gamers complained that Awakening was too easy and all. I just don't get why they amped up the difficulty for this game. You have to beat most of your battles in the most SPECIFIC way, or else you'll fail. That restricts the freedom of creating your own strategies. That aside, the story is pretty good, especially if you play it from a female Kamui/avatar perspective. Kingdoms at war over a female prodigy with dragon blood in her feels more natural than a male. This is ancient times! Women are the sought after prize! haha!

I will be playing as a male in my second run of Conquest, since it's supposedly canon...and I'd like to impregnate Camilla.

In Conquest, my kamui was made to look like Princess Natalia from Tales of the Abyss:

What video game are you playing right now~?  - Page 37 10357711
What video game are you playing right now~?  - Page 37 12747411
The yuri is strong with this one.../orz

Meanwhile in Birthright, she was designed to look like Saint Jeanne D'Arc:

What video game are you playing right now~?  - Page 37 12764310
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by firesphere306 Fri Mar 04, 2016 3:09 pm

Pokemon Blue and Yellow.

Also, I was able to make and customize a bunch of characters in SCV while I was sick over the weekend. Seeing Joy and Sadness fighting is the best thing ever. OH and Disgust too. If only I could make Anger and Fear because those emotions work perfectly in that game.
firesphere306
firesphere306
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Bubuzuke points : 1571
Armitage GUTS!!! : 212

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sat Mar 05, 2016 11:29 pm

Just about done with Project X Zone 2! Only 4 stages to go! Then I will focus 100% on Fire Emblem Fates. Specifically, Birthright.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluholic711 Sun Mar 06, 2016 1:27 pm

A month ago - Fire Emblem Awakening
Holy shit, what was I missing out on!? This game was amazing from top to bottom. Since Fates was coming out soon, I needed to get a feel of what it was going to be like. And thank goodness I did. Prince Chrom is attractive, and I had to marry him! (maybe it's the blue hair...)

The interactions had me in stiches for the most part. An overall enjoyable experience.

Most recently- Fire Emblem Fates: Birthright/Conquest
The moment it was released on 2/19, I wasted no time to get to Gamestop and purchase it. And I gotta say, Birthright doesn't disappoint at all! The characters, story, and interactions are still a sight to behold.

I'm playing more of it to ship characters together and beef up a bit. Eh, I'm a sucker for level grinding...

I will start Conquest in my own accord, since I was told it takes longer to complete. And much harder, yikes.

Smash Bros On 3DS - Playing Bayonetta has been a blast! Alongside Kirby and Sonic, Bayonette will be a part of my most used fighter list.
Bluholic711
Bluholic711
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Bubuzuke points : 4629
Armitage GUTS!!! : 626

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Mar 13, 2016 11:42 pm

Beaten Project X Zone 2 a few nights ago! This game, while not the storytelling masterpiece of Fire Emblem Fates, was the most entertaining ride of the year. The writing alone is extremely clever, and all the interactions between gaming's most classic of characters makes for a fun story.

I'm so happy I had Reiji and Xiaomu land the final blow on God Byaku Shin, because it unlocked the bonus ending where Reiji proposes to Xiaomu! OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!! >:3 It's about time these two get married!!!!!!!!!!!! It can't always be a standard relationship centered around spankings (that never take place, haha).

So now, I'm back to playing Fire Emblem Fates: Birthright. I'm pissed though....after spending all my time on Project X Zone 2 , my fiancee has beaten both Conquest AND Birthright in less than a week! frustrated NOW I HAVE TO PURCHASE REVELATIONS FOR HER, JUST TO SEAL THE DEAL!

>:3 Unfair world...
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Zweifel Marguerite Mon Mar 14, 2016 6:59 pm

I am having a weird feel trip, so I'm mostly replaying the Professor Layton games. :3 I am happy.
Zweifel Marguerite
Zweifel Marguerite
Resident TakuAki fanatic
Resident TakuAki fanatic

Bubuzuke points : 1192
Armitage GUTS!!! : 337

Back to top Go down

Post by Lerena Wed Mar 16, 2016 2:35 pm

I am currently playing Pokemon Yellow. My childhood dream of being a Pokemon trainer has been realized. At last.

Yea, funny story. My parents wanted me to stick with a computer when I was younger. That's probably because my family's income was limited. I adjusted to a life without Pokemon and became plagued by a disease called, "I haven't played Pokemon." Everywhere I went, it seemed everyone had played it but me, but now. Now I have gotten rid of the plague. I have been cured.

Also, I want to get a Wii U so badly, but there's no space in my room for one.

Back to the subject. I am a total Pokemon newbie, but somehow my ability to get lost is more helpful than you'd think. The time most people spend grinding is the time I spend trying to figure out if I'm going the right way. I swear I'd be stuck for weeks if YouTube Let's Plays did not exist.

I did at one time play Pokemon on a plane trip to Japan. With absolutely zero knowledge of how the game worked, I caught whatever I found and ended up with an unbalanced team. This time around, I'm a bit more knowledgeable, though my tricks are still at newbie status. I'm quickly learning what's good and what isn't and to be fair my first play through a game is often filled with the most newbie errors. I mean, people have to start somewhere.
Lerena
Lerena
The Solitary Slytherin Duelist
The Solitary Slytherin Duelist

Bubuzuke points : 3771
Armitage GUTS!!! : 558
Location : In the middle of a dark void containing me and a laptop with inter-dimensional Internet

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sat Mar 19, 2016 11:25 pm

Lerena wrote:I am currently playing Pokemon Yellow. My childhood dream of being a Pokemon trainer has been realized. At last.

Yea, funny story. My parents wanted me to stick with a computer when I was younger. That's probably because my family's income was limited. I adjusted to a life without Pokemon and became plagued by a disease called, "I haven't played Pokemon." Everywhere I went, it seemed everyone had played it but me, but now. Now I have gotten rid of the plague. I have been cured.

Also, I want to get a Wii U so badly, but there's no space in my room for one.

Back to the subject. I am a total Pokemon newbie, but somehow my ability to get lost is more helpful than you'd think. The time most people spend grinding is the time I spend trying to figure out if I'm going the right way. I swear I'd be stuck for weeks if YouTube Let's Plays did not exist.

I did at one time play Pokemon on a plane trip to Japan. With absolutely zero knowledge of how the game worked, I caught whatever I found and ended up with an unbalanced team. This time around, I'm a bit more knowledgeable, though my tricks are still at newbie status. I'm quickly learning what's good and what isn't and to be fair my first play through a game is often filled with the most newbie errors. I mean, people have to start somewhere.

Akira Okuzaki Whoa, whoa, WHOOAAAAAAAA! Time out!

This is your first time playing Pokemon Yellow?

o.o

o.o

O.O

You poor, poor girl. ;A; I feel obligated to donate $1 to you on a daily basis.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowMikoto Fri Nov 11, 2016 5:22 pm

I recently re-bought an old Playstation game called Chrono Cross, a personal favorite from my childhood. But then my PS3 decided to kick out on me just a day into playing it... so now I have no console to continue playing it. I was at the part when Kid is recovered in Termina after selecting the conversation-route to get Leena on board.
ShadowMikoto
ShadowMikoto
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 537
Armitage GUTS!!! : 82

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next