Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What video game are you playing right now~?

+59
Akamanto
Break String SpinElf
Mashiro Blan de Windbloom
firesphere306
PizzaChuu
fortunelestion
Magus Phantalus
Orchid chocolatechan
aRANZa-tHAiR
wickwire
LyriumEidolon
justrosiehere
Zweifel Marguerite
franticfranz
Natsukichan1
Bluholic711
Midori Sugiura
shezaei-neko
hildebrant
Grawrr
Yagamic
Wolf-of-Wind
Daichi148
Dead.And.Alive
Kiros Razer
Kuga Natsuki
CaptainVonCookie
burande fujino
wetochan
magicmaster03
ATHENAx514
IlliterateKoi
Kino karutta-chan
Sergay Tate
The Fire Stirring Ruby
Shaz
Chaglette
iRenji0713
SpiralDasher
SulliMike23
Cheshire Kat
Twisted Eternal Wolvetta
roxas <3 Arika Yumemiya
she-ga-roo
Valkyria Lightning
Defiant
ookamidesu
depression76
Chibi Rachy
MidnightPersona
GhibliFreek
Kara
Konaxookami
megarockman
Yuri-hime
GoldenSun13
Amaya
Luu Sky Sapphire
FujinoShizuru
63 posters

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

What video game are you playing right now~?  - Page 40 Empty Re: What video game are you playing right now~?

Post by Lerena Thu Mar 22, 2018 2:10 am

Update: I'm still playing Xenoblade 2. I'm on the last chapter now and I'm putting off getting to the final boss, because there are a million other things I have to do first and I'm not ready for the game to be over.
Lerena
Lerena
The Solitary Slytherin Duelist
The Solitary Slytherin Duelist

Bubuzuke points : 3771
Armitage GUTS!!! : 558
Location : In the middle of a dark void containing me and a laptop with inter-dimensional Internet

Back to top Go down

What video game are you playing right now~?  - Page 40 Empty Re: What video game are you playing right now~?

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Apr 17, 2018 3:57 pm

Playing Life Is Strange:: Before The Storm finally! On the first chapter (I know, I know. Busy life causes this slow progression!) right now.

Hopefully, I'll soon be playing Shenmue and Shenmue II on the PlayStation 4. Oh? You didn't know?! Let me tell you~

Shenmue I & II are coming to PS4, Xbox One and PC!

Straight from SEGA's official YouTube channel, and not some dumb fanboy with wishful thinking! Shenmue is BACK! FOR REAL THIS TIME!

At long last! AT LONG LAST!!! Sega Dreamcast's grand masterpieces (and the grandfather of moden open world games) Shenmue and Shenmue II are coming back in HD! Both, and the eventual 3rd game on PS4, Xbox One and PC (sorry, Switch...muahaha).

Look at the footage. This Sega Dreamcast game series came out in 2000. 2000!!! That is crazy! Look at the graphics. Although I love the PS1 (not so much the N64...), the games on both consoles, most of them, look dated today. Dreamcast was the first to have 60 FPS titles with almost no lag, PC gaming, online gaming and 128-bit graphics. Nothing on any other console looked and played better. Sega was ahead of their time, and it's thanks to Shenmue that we have the open worlds classics of today like the Yakuza series, Mass Effect and Witcher III: Wild Hunt.

Shenmue itself was an epic tale of revenge. But as you experience the story as Ryo, it becomes so much more. I'm so happy right now that the Dreamcast's legacy will live on through these HD remasters on newer consoles. Sega and Yu Suzuki are a colossal team.

Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowMikoto Wed Jun 12, 2019 11:53 pm

Mostly League of Legends, but even my gaming-time has kinda been taking the back-burner, as I've just been getting more overall enjoyment out of anime and manga.
ShadowMikoto
ShadowMikoto
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 537
Armitage GUTS!!! : 82

Back to top Go down

Post by Zero Crimson Sky Wed May 10, 2023 8:38 am

Finally remembered my account and password after so many years and wanted to make a post so ermm current game would have to be ff14 and been playing alot of re4 remake..such a shame no otome on ps5 CAN YOU imagine haha been soo many years I hope yall are still big anime nerds that we love .... ^_^
Zero Crimson Sky
Zero Crimson Sky
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Bubuzuke points : 69
Armitage GUTS!!! : 22

planetwarrior likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by planetwarrior Sat Dec 23, 2023 2:27 am

Zero Crimson Sky wrote:Finally remembered my  account and password after so many years and wanted to make a post so ermm current game would have to be ff14 and been playing alot of re4 remake..such a shame no otome on ps5 CAN YOU imagine haha been soo many years I hope yall are still big anime nerds that we love .... ^_^

It has been a very long time, and yeah, this forum hasn't been active for a long time, right now I am a translator for the whole Mai-franchise, already finished HiME Destiny, currently on Unmei no Keitouju and almost finishing up Mai-Otome Saga.
planetwarrior
planetwarrior
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Bubuzuke points : 89
Armitage GUTS!!! : 21

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40