Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zwei Package CDs download links?

3 posters

Go down

Zwei Package CDs download links? Empty Zwei Package CDs download links?

Post by Artemis0820 Sat May 14, 2011 3:02 am

While being bored, I took notice of wiki (wow, never did i do such things when i'm not researching). I was viewing the My-otome soundtracks article, and i spotted something. I spotted the My-otome zwei volume 1,2,3,4 special package cd. anyway, is there any download link available for them? (not torrents, please.:) )

Artemis0820
Artemis0820
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 399
Armitage GUTS!!! : 143

Back to top Go down

Zwei Package CDs download links? Empty Re: Zwei Package CDs download links?

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sat May 14, 2011 1:30 pm

Artemis0820 wrote:While being bored, I took notice of wiki (wow, never did i do such things when i'm not researching). I was viewing the My-otome soundtracks article, and i spotted something. I spotted the My-otome zwei volume 1,2,3,4 special package cd. anyway, is there any download link available for them? (not torrents, please.:) )

There was one on this Chinese Mai-forum, but the links just take you to a random blog without any downloads. ^^; Someone else out there have better luck?
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis0820 Sun May 15, 2011 1:13 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:

There was one on this Chinese Mai-forum, but the links just take you to a random blog without any downloads. ^^; Someone else out there have better luck?

was the chinese site perhaps have the word "yamibo" in it? XD just curious.
Artemis0820
Artemis0820
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun May 15, 2011 3:59 pm

Artemis0820 wrote:was the chinese site perhaps have the word "yamibo" in it? XD just curious.

No it was a different site, but good guess! Yamibo houses a lot of Mai-Series stuff too, just not as much as they used to. ^^;
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis0820 Mon May 16, 2011 8:31 pm

"as they used to"

aww. makes me regret not being able to find more things on mai hime and mai otome when i had the chance to. :| lol :lol:
Artemis0820
Artemis0820
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Mashiro Blan de Windbloom Tue Oct 13, 2015 1:46 am

Happy Grab Zwei episodes  and sifr episodes or watch at http://kissanime.com [need kissanime account to download]
Mashiro Blan de Windbloom
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Bubuzuke points : 62
Armitage GUTS!!! : 7

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Oct 15, 2015 11:58 pm

Mashiro Blan de Windbloom wrote:Happy Grab Zwei episodes  and sifr episodes or watch at http://kissanime.com [need kissanime account to download]

ONLY if you don't have any other choice. Otherwise, I strongly recommend either hunting down the old Bandai Entertainment DVDs, or wait for FUNimation's DVD/Blu-Ray releases. I'd rather support our series by funding them at every opportunity.

Arika Yumemiya
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Mashiro Blan de Windbloom Sun Oct 18, 2015 8:12 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Mashiro Blan de Windbloom wrote:Happy Grab Zwei episodes  and sifr episodes or watch at http://kissanime.com [need kissanime account to download]

ONLY if you don't have any other choice. Otherwise, I strongly recommend either hunting down the old Bandai Entertainment DVDs, or wait for FUNimation's DVD/Blu-Ray releases. I'd rather support our series by funding them at every opportunity.

Arika Yumemiya

where site can i download any scenes of mai-series that didn‘t include or watched in Mai-series? except Mai-Hime Omakes.
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Oct 18, 2015 8:23 pm

Mashiro Blan de Windbloom wrote:
where site can i download any scenes of mai-series that didn‘t include or watched in Mai-series? except Mai-Hime Omakes.

Sorry, I'm not understanding your question, Mashiro. XD Do you mean, where you can download JUST scenes? Is that what you meant?

You could always do the KeepVid/YouTube combo like most people do. However, good luck finding the best highlights of Mai-HiME. Most of our favorite scenes from Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome were taken down on our official YouTube channel. Strangely enough, not by Sunrise, but by FUNimation! A good sign, actually. If only they'd release those damn Blu Rays already... frustrated
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Mashiro Blan de Windbloom Mon Oct 19, 2015 5:15 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Mashiro Blan de Windbloom wrote:

Sorry, I'm not understanding your question, Mashiro. XD Do you mean, where you can download JUST scenes? Is that what you meant?

You could always do the KeepVid/YouTube combo like most people do. However, good luck finding the best highlights of Mai-HiME. Most of our favorite scenes from Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome were taken down on our official YouTube channel. Strangely enough, not by Sunrise, but by FUNimation! A good sign, actually. If only they'd release those damn Blu Rays already... frustrated
i mean, sites that have any mai-series scenes videos [scenes that not include to episodes] ex. Nina found a cat video or [Himes]like Mai, Natsuki, Shizuru and Haruka were studied at garderobe videos or After zwei ep.4, is there any next of it? i'm not contented w/ my videos. i only have 26 episodes of Mai-otome, 4 episodes of Zwei, 1 for extended episode, and 4 episodes of Sifr~i also have 26 episodes of Mai-Hime and its omakes(36 or 30+ omakes video)
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Back to top Go down