Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Things you never noticed before! [Mai-Otome/Zwei/0~S.ifr~]

3 posters

Go down

Things you never noticed before! [Mai-Otome/Zwei/0~S.ifr~] Empty Things you never noticed before! [Mai-Otome/Zwei/0~S.ifr~]

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Nov 11, 2015 10:18 pm

HiME Things you never noticed before! [Mai-Otome/Zwei/0~S.ifr~] HiME

---

Just like the Mai-HiME topic of the same name, this thread will cover any of our close observations during Mai-Otome episodes and OVAs. The little things we notice could speak volumes about the characters we love and hate. Take for example; Aoi's secret rendezvous with Chie Hallard. It shows us that she does have a life outside of babysitting Mashiro Antoinette-excuse me-Blan de Windbloom. In turn, Chie trying to romance Maid Aoi while both were on duty didn't exactly work in Chie's favor. It's almost as if Aoi's fully aware that *any* woman would swoon at the sight of Chie. Aoi proves to be a worthy opposite (opposites attract, durrr) by not falling for her usual seductions. She knows Chie too well and, for fans who believe they're together, will reward Major Hallard when the time is right. The term, "You have to wait until *I* want it." applies here. So Aoi showed strength long before taking the plunge for Queen Mashiro.

Now I'm getting ahead of myself! I'll start things off with a tiny observation I made during the opening of Episode 13, "Akane Iro no Sora ni..." or "In the Crimson Sky...", where we see this:

Things you never noticed before! [Mai-Otome/Zwei/0~S.ifr~] Vlcsna14
And I thought Natsuki Kuga went overboard...

Focus on Nina during this scene. Not only does she love pizza (Windbloom flat bread?), she ends up dumping a ton of Tabasco on it during a conversation between Irina and Arika.

If you ask me, Sunrise should have taken that and ran. Then again, Nina's "weak point" stole the show so much, her obsession for spicy flat bread couldn't possibly be Otome's rendition of Natsuki Kuga's mayo craze. :'3

---

So, have you noticed anything that went completely over your head while watching My-Otome, My-Otome Zwei or My-Otome 0~S.ifr~? Materialize your comments below and let me know! Flirt
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Things you never noticed before! [Mai-Otome/Zwei/0~S.ifr~] Empty Re: Things you never noticed before! [Mai-Otome/Zwei/0~S.ifr~]

Post by Antiope Mon Nov 23, 2015 3:10 pm

Oh, thank you for the topic ! For a long time I wanted to open such a topic myself, just postponed it ^^

That's certain, Nina's love for spicy food is a wink for Natsuki's interest in mayonnaise. These two have a fair number of things in common : same hair color, both tsundere, both orphans with a particular relationship with their father (one hates her father, the other is in love with him!)...

I've noticed some interesting details in Mai Otome :

Things you never noticed before! [Mai-Otome/Zwei/0~S.ifr~] 74353410
I don't remember in which episode it is. You've probably already noticed it, but Natsuki seems to be less popular than Shizuru or Haruka, since her figure is cheaper than the other ones. Poor Natsuki!

Things you never noticed before! [Mai-Otome/Zwei/0~S.ifr~] Ep_2_n10
Episode 2, when Arika is running through the campus to escape from Shiho. Nao seems to read an interesting book Razz

Things you never noticed before! [Mai-Otome/Zwei/0~S.ifr~] Ep_6_h10
Episode 6. Just after that the girls explain to Arika the heya-gakkari/Oneesama system, the following scene showed us Shiho trying to get some informations about Arika and Nina from her own heya-gakkari. In between, we can see some students in the park, and I really like this picture :
- the girls on the left are walking very closely while watching at each other (with a loving expression ? )
- on the tablecloth on the right, one Coral student is feeding a Pearl. Well, sharing your food with your friends, or preparing one's Oneesama's bento is a point, but feeding her like that...
Nice examples of quite deep relationships between heya-gakkari and oneesama :)

Things you never noticed before! [Mai-Otome/Zwei/0~S.ifr~] Ep_9_n10
Episode 9, with the trekking exam. Mashiro and Nagi enjoy the beach, but what are those things (the brown circles and the white patchs) on Nagi's back?
Antiope
Antiope
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Bubuzuke points : 224
Armitage GUTS!!! : 79

http://antiopedethemiscyre.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Things you never noticed before! [Mai-Otome/Zwei/0~S.ifr~] Empty Re: Things you never noticed before! [Mai-Otome/Zwei/0~S.ifr~]

Post by Antiope Mon Nov 23, 2015 3:12 pm

Things you never noticed before! [Mai-Otome/Zwei/0~S.ifr~] Ep_20_10
Episode 20. During the school occupation, Chie writes to Yukino to giver her some information, and for that she uses a writer paper with a header that reminds me of Yukino's glasses lol

Things you never noticed before! [Mai-Otome/Zwei/0~S.ifr~] Ep_23_10
I've never noticed it before, but the bird that always comes with Miyu is wearing a ribbon (similar to the ones that the human Alyssa is wearing in Mai HiME) on one leg!

Things you never noticed before! [Mai-Otome/Zwei/0~S.ifr~] Ep_24_10
It's me, or Natsuki's bike has exactly the same colors that her Child Duran in Mai HiME?

Things you never noticed before! [Mai-Otome/Zwei/0~S.ifr~] Ep_25_10
Episode 25, a car with Miss Maria, Yukariko and Irina comes in the mausoleum to help to connect Natsuki to Fumi, and it seems that it's a very very mad Miss Maria who's driving the car ^^
Antiope
Antiope
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by Antiope Mon Nov 23, 2015 3:13 pm

Things you never noticed before! [Mai-Otome/Zwei/0~S.ifr~] Ep_26_10
This image is from episode 26. In Mai HiME "MIYU" meant "Multiple Intelligential Yggdrasil Unit", here the "Multiple" is replaced by "Merciful". Interesting! Miyu isn't exactly what I would think of a merciful person^^

Things you never noticed before! [Mai-Otome/Zwei/0~S.ifr~] Ep_26_11
Things you never noticed before! [Mai-Otome/Zwei/0~S.ifr~] Ep_26_12
Episode 26, Mashiro's speech in front of her new castle. King Charles is looking at Kazuya with an angry look, probably because Kazuya stole his Otome, Akane ^^ And Akira doesn't seem very happy, is she jealous because Mai is here?

Things you never noticed before! [Mai-Otome/Zwei/0~S.ifr~] Mo_zwe10
Mai Otome Zwei, episode 3, the bath scene. Rosalie has a tattoo on the butt and Shiho has spirals on her swimsuit ^^
Antiope
Antiope
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by Break String SpinElf Fri Jan 29, 2016 8:31 am

One of the delegates at the SOLT conference in Altai, the old bald guy with the beard as I call him, looks like this: -

Things you never noticed before! [Mai-Otome/Zwei/0~S.ifr~] Zwei_310

He doesn't look to have aged too much in 26 years: when Sifr is received by the King of Windbloom, there's a man on the left in the foreground as she approaches the dais who looks very similar: -

Things you never noticed before! [Mai-Otome/Zwei/0~S.ifr~] S_ifr_10
Break String SpinElf
Break String SpinElf
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 976
Armitage GUTS!!! : 103

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Feb 02, 2016 12:13 pm

TheElf29 wrote:One of the delegates at the SOLT conference in Altai, the old bald guy with the beard as I call him, looks like this: -

Things you never noticed before! [Mai-Otome/Zwei/0~S.ifr~] Zwei_310

He doesn't look to have aged too much in 26 years: when Sifr is received by the King of Windbloom, there's a man on the left in the foreground as she approaches the dais who looks very similar: -

Things you never noticed before! [Mai-Otome/Zwei/0~S.ifr~] S_ifr_10

Oh, my god. You'd think he would of croaked in the time following Sifr. He wasn't exactly spring chicken. I mean, Bruce aged worse than he did! Akira Okuzaki

Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Break String SpinElf Wed Feb 03, 2016 8:39 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:Oh, my god. You'd think he would of croaked in the time following Sifr. He wasn't exactly spring chicken. I mean, Bruce aged worse than he did!  Akira Okuzaki

Yup. Here's Bruce as a rakishly handsome 21-year-old compared to his portrait from 11 years later: -

Things you never noticed before! [Mai-Otome/Zwei/0~S.ifr~] Bruce10

Erm... looking at the positive side, that's a more macho-looking 'tache. Seems that the burden of power leaves its mark: compare Sifr-era Bruce's brother: -

Things you never noticed before! [Mai-Otome/Zwei/0~S.ifr~] Wind_k10

Either there's a big age gap (plausible) or else "the Silver Fox" became silver pretty early on...
Break String SpinElf
Break String SpinElf
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Feb 05, 2016 9:29 pm

Break String SpinElf wrote:
Yup. Here's Bruce as a rakishly handsome 21-year-old compared to his portrait from 11 years later: -

Things you never noticed before! [Mai-Otome/Zwei/0~S.ifr~] Bruce10

Erm... looking at the positive side, that's a more macho-looking 'tache. Seems that the burden of power leaves its mark: compare Sifr-era Bruce's brother: -

Things you never noticed before! [Mai-Otome/Zwei/0~S.ifr~] Wind_k10

Either there's a big age gap (plausible) or else "the Silver Fox" became silver pretty early on...

The silver in "Silver Fox" was definitely premature. I would excuse all that if Bruce remained in shape, but the guy somehow got soggy around the midsection! Fran on the hand, blossomed into a beautiful woman in her final years:

Things you never noticed before! [Mai-Otome/Zwei/0~S.ifr~] Vlcsna20

Women do age better in the Mai-Otome universe it seems. Blame may be placed on the...*ahems and blushes* shared nanomachines between Fran and Lena in their experimental years.

Even at 100, I'd still look Maria Graceburt's way. Wouldn't live long to give her the "eye", but it's the thought that counts! *A*;
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Break String SpinElf Sat Feb 06, 2016 7:45 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:The silver in "Silver Fox" was definitely premature. I would excuse all that if Bruce remained in shape, but the guy somehow got soggy around the midsection!

He's definitely carrying a bit of lumber. All that fine dining - eat like a king, end up king size. One can only suspect that Mashiro's petite frame is only maintained thanks to Sakomizu's heroic efforts in this department.

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:Fran on the hand, blossomed into a beautiful woman in her final years:

Things you never noticed before! [Mai-Otome/Zwei/0~S.ifr~] Vlcsna20

Women do age better in the Mai-Otome universe it seems. Blame may be placed on the...*ahems and blushes* shared nanomachines between Fran and Lena in their experimental years.

Even at 100, I'd still look Maria Graceburt's way. Wouldn't live long to give her the "eye", but it's the thought that counts! *A*;

Absolutely. Fran aged like a fine wine, looking none the worse for her teenage ordeal. As for Miss Maria, she's living proof that 60 is the new 40! Mind you, the old 40 (well 39) wasn't bad either... Miss Maria

Things you never noticed before! [Mai-Otome/Zwei/0~S.ifr~] The_fa10

Glorious! The face of a woman in her prime with the eyes of a stone cold badass.

___

Now I'm back in A.R. 305, Lena & Elli-chin's underclassman: wonder if she had a cat-loving younger sister?

Things you never noticed before! [Mai-Otome/Zwei/0~S.ifr~] Sifr_n10Things you never noticed before! [Mai-Otome/Zwei/0~S.ifr~] Nina_s10
Break String SpinElf
Break String SpinElf
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Feb 07, 2016 8:35 pm

Break String SpinElf wrote:Absolutely. Fran aged like a fine wine, looking none the worse for her teenage ordeal. As for Miss Maria, she's living proof that 60 is the new 40! Mind you, the old 40 (well 39) wasn't bad either... Miss Maria

Things you never noticed before! [Mai-Otome/Zwei/0~S.ifr~] The_fa10

Glorious! The face of a woman in her prime with the eyes of a stone cold badass.

YES! Maria is really not different than Hollywood ladies I would climb into bed with, like Jamie Lee Curtis or Sigourney Weaver.

Even in her prime, Maria was a serious; no nonsense Otome. I should point out really fast that she took her craft and training of younger Otome seriously. Not to take away from Arika Yumemiya (the space Jesus of Mai-Otome) and her era, but Sifr shows that Maria comes from a tougher era of Otome. Look at how OP Lena, Elliot, Irma, Una and the others were in combat.

___

Now I'm back in A.R. 305, Lena & Elli-chin's underclassman: wonder if she had a cat-loving younger sister?

Things you never noticed before! [Mai-Otome/Zwei/0~S.ifr~] Sifr_n10Things you never noticed before! [Mai-Otome/Zwei/0~S.ifr~] Nina_s10

devious Interesting! She does resemble the little owner of Neena-cat. Neena-cat of course became the inspiration Fran needed to name her biological daughter. We never see it of course (WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR, SUNRISE?!), but I like to imagine Nina's birth ignited an old memory of Fran's, when she had to rescue that weird looking cat that almost got her killed.

If someone can interview Fran in the netherworld of the Mai-universe, she would be shocked to know HER Neena killed thousands, if not millions of people with the power of the Harmonium.  mad  TALK ABOUT AWKWARD!

Oh, shut your face, George. The only thing poetic we must question here is why Neena-cats existed in 2005?!:

Things you never noticed before! [Mai-Otome/Zwei/0~S.ifr~] Vlcsna25
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Antiope Mon Feb 08, 2016 4:03 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Neena-cat of course became the inspiration Fran needed to name her biological daughter. We never see it of course (WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR, SUNRISE?!), but I like to imagine Nina's birth ignited an old memory of Fran's, when she had to rescue that weird looking cat that almost got her killed.

Sorry to disappoint all the people that think so, but it's not logical.

The princess was very young during Windbloom Castle's attack, but still she was a few months old. Do you really think that after her birth her parents kept her name secret and NOBODY (should it be the servants, the ministers, or simply the people) knew the name of the princess? And then after the attack was over, when the Prime Minister brought back a baby claiming that she is the real princess, do you think he also told everybody "Oh and by the way, her name is Mashiro, I was the only one except the King and the Queen to know the baby's name" ? And that of course the people who found the princess and raised her knew her name?
That's absurd Razz
The false princess Mashiro herself told Arika that her parents chose her name, which means "pure white".
I think that it's a known fact that the real princess was named Mashiro (which is quite a great name for a princess), so if this attack didn't occur, our beloved blue-haired tsundere would be the princess and she would be named Mashiro and not Nina. Unfortunately we'll probably never know who choose her name :/

So this Nina-cat is just a wink.  Even her ears that look like Nina's hair are a wink, Nina (who was kidnapped and didn't know her true identity before the last part of the series) could never know that her mother met a cat with funny ears so she couldn't take her inspiration for her hairstyle from this.

Yes you can curse me for breaking the spell ^^
Antiope
Antiope
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by Break String SpinElf Mon Feb 08, 2016 5:41 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:Even in her prime, Maria was a serious; no nonsense Otome. I should point out really fast that she took her craft and training of younger Otome seriously. Not to take away from Arika Yumemiya (the space Jesus of Mai-Otome) and her era, but Sifr shows that Maria comes from a tougher era of Otome. Look at how OP Lena, Elliot, Irma, Una and the others were in combat.

Absolutely. Those girls were clearly used to fighting - and fighting well. Maria's backstory from episode 8 too. When you've seen your beloved onee-sama fall in combat at the hands of her best friend and former classmate (btw is it canonical that the blonde girl who did for Monica was Sylvie Mosse? I'm vaguely aware that there was something about these two in one of the artbooks - though Sylvie's memorial has been excised from the DVD & replaced by Monica's), it's no surprise that, during half a century of dedicated service at Garderobe, Maria is at such pains to remind the girls that they're not simply the must-have fashion accessory for the well-to-do of Earl/rock star equivalents, but effectively WMDs in cute female form.

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:Oh, shut your face, George. The only thing poetic we must question here is why Neena-cats existed in 2005?!:

Things you never noticed before! [Mai-Otome/Zwei/0~S.ifr~] Vlcsna25

Seriously, what's going on with Mr. Lucas' barnet? Where did he get it styled? 1956?

Antiope wrote:The false princess Mashiro herself told Arika that her parents chose her name, which means "pure white".
I think that it's a known fact that the real princess was named Mashiro (which is quite a great name for a princess), so if this attack didn't occur, our beloved blue-haired tsundere would be the princess and she would be named Mashiro and not Nina. Unfortunately we'll probably never know who choose her name :/

Interesting discussion here. One point I'd like clarification on is when exactly did Nina come to be called Nina? It was certainly before she met Sergay as she introduces herself as Nina when they meet. It may be a long shot but something along the lines of Luu-sama's theory, with Nina as a pet name & Mashiro as the princess' official name, is at least possible in my view.

Things you never noticed before! [Mai-Otome/Zwei/0~S.ifr~] Nina10
Break String SpinElf
Break String SpinElf
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by Break String SpinElf Fri May 13, 2016 5:24 pm

Not sure if anyone else has noticed but it's pretty logical for Tomoe to be so hung up on Shizuru: her HiME counterpart Tomoe Hinagiku was one of Miss Fujino's coterie of fangirls: -
Things you never noticed before! [Mai-Otome/Zwei/0~S.ifr~] Lime_m12
Add an asymmetrical haircut and a bit of craziness to the mix and you've got a stalker.
Things you never noticed before! [Mai-Otome/Zwei/0~S.ifr~] Ss_mai15
Best just give her the parasol.

Interestingly, another of the Fujino fan club is a big of a ringer for another Star Class member, Amy. Compare the chick on the right: -
Things you never noticed before! [Mai-Otome/Zwei/0~S.ifr~] Lime_m13

With the lass on the left: -
Things you never noticed before! [Mai-Otome/Zwei/0~S.ifr~] Ss_mai14
Break String SpinElf
Break String SpinElf
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Jul 22, 2016 12:41 am

Break String SpinElf wrote:Not sure if anyone else has noticed but it's pretty logical for Tomoe to be so hung up on Shizuru: her HiME counterpart Tomoe Hinagiku was one of Miss Fujino's coterie of fangirls: -
Things you never noticed before! [Mai-Otome/Zwei/0~S.ifr~] Lime_m12
Add an asymmetrical haircut and a bit of craziness to the mix and you've got a stalker.
Things you never noticed before! [Mai-Otome/Zwei/0~S.ifr~] Ss_mai15
Best just give her the parasol.

*laughs* I would come unglued if Tomoe successfully got together with Shizuru Fujino. That's twice the murder~ A THOUSAND TIMES THE YURI! Yeah, best give her that parasol, because it's going to rain blood if those two get together, haha. I couldn't imagine our Tomoe involved in Mai-HiME's story line.

tomoe2 : If I can't have the Shizuru-oneesama of my world...I'LL CLAIM THIS ONE!!!!

Shizuru Kaichou : Ara~ Who are you? You have a lot of wrinkles for someone so young, fufufu~
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Break String SpinElf Sat Jul 23, 2016 6:36 pm

Speaking of Tomoe....
Things you never noticed before! [Mai-Otome/Zwei/0~S.ifr~] Ss_mai12
Sadly or otherwise, she fails to provide a vehicle for Rie Tanaka's (in)famous golden-voiced chirruping.

(Of course, she has had quite the successful singing career. It's just unfortunate that she happens to have found herself typecast as "all the right notes, just not necessarily in the correct order...")
Break String SpinElf
Break String SpinElf
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Jul 28, 2016 2:32 am

Things you never noticed before! [Mai-Otome/Zwei/0~S.ifr~] Vlcs1343_800x600
Things you never noticed before! [Mai-Otome/Zwei/0~S.ifr~] Vlcs1340_800x600
Things you never noticed before! [Mai-Otome/Zwei/0~S.ifr~] Vlcs1342_800x600
Things you never noticed before! [Mai-Otome/Zwei/0~S.ifr~] Vlcs1341_800x600
Things you never noticed before! [Mai-Otome/Zwei/0~S.ifr~] Vlcs1345_800x600

Grasping at straws here, but it might be traditional for Ice Silver Crystal Otomes to be personally involved with the Bewitching Smile Amethyst. o.o In the case of Irma Van de Velde, she sure sticks close to Una Shamrock.

*whispers* Don't blame her. Just look at Una-sama! HOTTIE!!! omg
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Antiope Sun Jul 31, 2016 5:03 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:Grasping at straws here, but it might be traditional for Ice Silver Crystal Otomes to be personally involved with the Bewitching Smile Amethyst. o.o In the case of Irma Van de Velde, she sure sticks close to Una Shamrock.

*whispers* Don't blame her. Just look at Una-sama! HOTTIE!!! omg

Seriously, you didn't notice it earlier? ^^
I though it was quite obvious that these two seem to be rather close Razz
Anyway, if the 2nd Column is always the Gakuenchou and the 3rd Column is always the deputy, it's a good thing that they get along well (even if it doesn't necessarily imply that they share the same bed ~)

But I cannot understand how you can find Una hot oO
Seriously, this b*tch with her ugly mop? No way she could be Shizuru's mother!
Antiope
Antiope
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by Break String SpinElf Sun Aug 07, 2016 3:58 pm

Things you never noticed before! [Mai-Otome/Zwei/0~S.ifr~] Ss_mai13
Is it me or do we have a case of Nguyễn Bảo squared in this Wind Bloom holiday snap?
Break String SpinElf
Break String SpinElf
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Sep 06, 2016 9:40 pm

Things you never noticed before! [Mai-Otome/Zwei/0~S.ifr~] Vlcsn870

I noticed this on my second viewing way back in 2007. Whenever Miss Maria raises her voice, you get these random reactions of annoyance and intense fear in the way background. Can you blame anyone who stepped foot inside Garderobe? Unless you're an alien named Yuna, I wouldn't trifle with a Graceburt.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Break String SpinElf Fri Sep 30, 2016 5:13 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:Things you never noticed before! [Mai-Otome/Zwei/0~S.ifr~] Vlcsn870

I noticed this on my second viewing way back in 2007. Whenever Miss Maria raises her voice, you get these random reactions of annoyance and intense fear in the way background. Can you blame anyone who stepped foot inside Garderobe? Unless you're an alien named Yuna, I wouldn't trifle with a Graceburt.
Good spot Luu-sama! Mind you, Miss Maria is a woman of... many surprises: -
Things you never noticed before! [Mai-Otome/Zwei/0~S.ifr~] Mai-ot10
(And there's me thinking materialisation took years off her in a GOOD way...)

Last edited by Break String SpinElf on Fri Sep 30, 2016 5:14 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added extra sentence for context.)
Break String SpinElf
Break String SpinElf
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Nov 03, 2016 4:46 pm

Break String SpinElf wrote:
Good spot Luu-sama! Mind you, Miss Maria is a woman of... many surprises: -
Things you never noticed before! [Mai-Otome/Zwei/0~S.ifr~] Mai-ot10
(And there's me thinking materialisation took years off her in a GOOD way...)

Philosodori EXACTLY! It's an incredible discovery to know that Otome Materialization is, technically, brief immortality. But once you turn back, the aging process continues. XD Please don't hurt me, Maria-sama...
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down