Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Did you ever had any Embarassing Moment you never able to FORGET?? feel free to share your experience to anyone here!!!

+11
Luu Sky Sapphire
Kiros Razer
ookamidesu
shezaei-neko
Chaglette
Konaxookami
IlliterateKoi
depression76
MidnightPersona
iRenji0713
wetochan
15 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Did you ever had any Embarassing Moment you never able to  FORGET?? feel free to share your experience to anyone here!!! Empty Did you ever had any Embarassing Moment you never able to FORGET?? feel free to share your experience to anyone here!!!

Post by wetochan Fri Jun 01, 2012 11:35 am

Before anyone share your own super embarrased moment..
i shal open this topic.. with my own Embarrassed experience i ever had~~

it's started around August 2004
that's time i still 17 years old...
our family got an invitation from our distant family in Japan, Nara prefecture
(well i got japanese blood inside my veins... my maternal grandmother is from japan)
so we go all go there.. after i had long holiday after final test.. ( i bet deppy know this shiat) Natsuki Kruger2

so after we arrived there.. for the first time in my life i seen my other distant relatives..
my aunty, uncle even my counsins face i never seen it before Nao Yuuki

one WORD FOR THE FIRST IMPRESSION is... AWKWARD..and they're so SHORT!!!! XDDD

well we finally arrived at theirs house.. nice and comfy..
so my aunty offered us to go bathe soon before dinner.. so my mom choose me to go bathe first..
so i agreed and went to a bathroom...

remember this is my first experience.... so i don't know any common rules here......
so i soaked myself in the tub..... (bliiiis)
so after that i sinked the dirty water inside the tub and leave soon as possible.. i don't wanna make the others wait to loong...
10 minutes later... my aunty came at me with angry face!!!! Saeko
and she yell at me!!!
oh shiat! i never now Japs always use the same water or the leftover hot water and you suppose not to dispose that water...... *_* ( to be honest that's so gross isn't?)

and my second story is... when i for the first time visited PUBLIC BATHOUSE! or ONSEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiat!!!!!!!!!!!!!
COMMON RULES THERE and YOU MUST follow:
1. 100% NAKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
2. only thing you allowed bring is small towel to covering your hair.
3. wash your body and hair before enter the bathtub
4. SEE ALL NAKED WIMENZ from different ages level.. from kids,teens,(teens never bathe there to be honest, MId age and OLD LADEEEEEEEEEEh!!! (old ladeh love bathe in public onsen)

"O_________________________________________O"
not only the scenery made my eyes bleed also being naked there is
feels so UNREAL!!!!!!!!

after that.... i stunned like a corpse thanks god for the milk with melon flavored chills me out...

ok that's all i hope.. everyone can participate and share your own embarrasing story

once again sorry my bad english and Grammar... i hope all of you able to understand Azusa Azusa
wetochan
wetochan
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 668
Armitage GUTS!!! : 252

Back to top Go down

Did you ever had any Embarassing Moment you never able to  FORGET?? feel free to share your experience to anyone here!!! Empty Re: Did you ever had any Embarassing Moment you never able to FORGET?? feel free to share your experience to anyone here!!!

Post by iRenji0713 Fri Jun 01, 2012 12:08 pm

Nice thread, wetochan~
My moment also occurred in a bath, to be honest, though it was in an inn.
I had mistaken the women's shower room for the men's. So yes, hilarity ensues as I get shoved out the bath by flying dippers thrown by angry women and the like.
And all the while, I wasn't wearing anything, too. Talk about publicity. Hahahaha! XD
iRenji0713
iRenji0713
炎髪灼眼の討ち手
炎髪灼眼の討ち手

Bubuzuke points : 404
Armitage GUTS!!! : 168

Back to top Go down

Did you ever had any Embarassing Moment you never able to  FORGET?? feel free to share your experience to anyone here!!! Empty Re: Did you ever had any Embarassing Moment you never able to FORGET?? feel free to share your experience to anyone here!!!

Post by wetochan Fri Jun 01, 2012 12:18 pm

Nagi Homura wrote:Nice thread, wetochan~
My moment also occurred in a bath, to be honest, though it was in an inn.
I had mistaken the women's shower room for the men's. So yes, hilarity ensues as I get shoved out the bath by flying dippers thrown by angry women and the like.
And all the while, I wasn't wearing anything, too. Talk about publicity. Hahahaha! XD

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! holy SHIAT!!?? really you over thrown by ANGRY WOMEN??? Natsuki Kruger2 Natsuki Kruger2

so did you had seen anything there???? >:3
wetochan
wetochan
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by iRenji0713 Fri Jun 01, 2012 12:27 pm

wetochan wrote:HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! holy SHIAT!!?? really you over thrown by ANGRY WOMEN??? Natsuki Kruger2 Natsuki Kruger2

LOTS. XD
Wasn't my fault though. Blame it on my non-existent sense of direction... XD
(The owner of the inn told me the men's shower room was on the left side, but I went to the right side, so yeah XD)
iRenji0713
iRenji0713
炎髪灼眼の討ち手
炎髪灼眼の討ち手

Bubuzuke points : 404
Armitage GUTS!!! : 168

Back to top Go down

Post by wetochan Fri Jun 01, 2012 12:29 pm

Ok! now i'm gonna tell you
one of my worst experience ever~~~
still in Japan around August 2004

ehem.. ehem

so one of my cousin invited me go to dinner with her BFF
she's spoke to me will show me a local cuisine there...
so with innocent face and with a pure heart.. so I agreed to accepted theirs offer

so when we arrived at some ethnic local restaurant with lots of cow faces
i started felt something bad is gonna happen...

so because i can't read Kanji
i let them served the food for me......
and they did served a best Menu there...
and when the Food already on the table.......

I JAW DROP!!!!!!!!! when saw that foooooooooooooooooood!!!

a Raw beef's guts with icey Block and sliced lemon on top.....

me: anoooo.... shin-chan nani desuka? ( ummmm shin-chan what's this?)
shin: kore Beefu Kuranchi desu!! ^w^ oishi desuyo~~
hora~ tabe ii?? ( this is Crunchy beef. this is so delicious come on eat please)

me: O______________________________O"

yep.... so finally that night i ate the beef's guts.... i tried chewed that things.. and feels like i chewed slimey rubber (T^T)

Me: i wanna go homeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Last edited by wetochan on Fri Jun 01, 2012 12:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
wetochan
wetochan
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by wetochan Fri Jun 01, 2012 12:31 pm

Nagi Homura wrote:
wetochan wrote:HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! holy SHIAT!!?? really you over thrown by ANGRY WOMEN??? Natsuki Kruger2 Natsuki Kruger2

LOTS. XD
Wasn't my fault though. Blame it on my non-existent sense of direction... XD
(The owner of the inn told me the men's shower room was on the left side, but I went to the right side, so yeah XD)

Aww man~~ you make the Others Gonna Jealous with you!!!!! Natsuki Kruger2 Natsuki Kruger2

yep! that's wasn't your fault~~

unexpectedly opportunity presented itself Natsuki Kruger2 Natsuki Kruger2 Natsuki Kruger2 Natsuki Kruger2
wetochan
wetochan
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnightPersona Fri Jun 01, 2012 6:13 pm

It was nearing the end of my first week of Basic Combat Training back in June of '09. I was sneaking up to the other female bay when a hold-over that enjoyed ratting people out was exiting. A friend of mine whom was in that bay turned to warn me, but I was already flying down the stairs. I went to run into my bay when I ran at full speed into the wall.

Yes, I ran into the wall.

I bounced back from it and when a battle asked me if I was okay I laughed, said I was fine. But since my face kept swelling they took me to the Drill Sergeants. I told them I was fine, they didn't believe me and were CONVINCED someone had beat me. I had witnesses who said otherwise. I literally ran into a wall. Well, they let me sleep.

Next morning it was worse and I looked horribly disfigured on the left side of my face. I was sent to sick call and to the doctor. The doctor check me and I was perfectly fine (like I said I was) but I found out if I had hit a different way I coulda fucked up my eye permanently (but I didn't at least). I went back to my company and it was chow and the DS asked if I was getting kicked out (cuz of my eye injury) and I stood at parade rest with a smile and said "No Drill Sergeant, I'm perfectly fine. Just like I said." Everyone looked at me in shock cuz I just told the DS 'I told you so' but all he did was tell me to get into the chow line.

The rest of basic had more hilarious tales of injury, but none as funny as this.
MidnightPersona
MidnightPersona
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Bubuzuke points : 4253
Armitage GUTS!!! : 798

Back to top Go down

Post by depression76 Fri Jun 01, 2012 11:51 pm

AJANG BUKA AIB Akira Okuzaki

Hmm embarrassing moments...I have a lot, but I can't recall any at this moments xD

I'll post back when something comes to mind *shuffles away
depression76
depression76
White Devil Worshiper
White Devil Worshiper

Bubuzuke points : 7627
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1396

http://daydreamwiththedragon.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by IlliterateKoi Sun Jun 03, 2012 9:02 pm

Lol, Raven I did something very similar at school, but it was a glass wall, and there were people on the other side =_= Broke my finger too XD Yours sound more painful though... and could have been a lot worse 0_0

I've done a lot of really embarrassing things...and I do go bright red when even slightly embarrassed, like a tomato, which makes things ten times worse >.<

At school, I was in the cafeteria, and I saw my friend at the vending machines, he'd smashed me over the head with a maths textbook earlier on (those things were fucking huge and I'm surprised it didn't knock me out...he did things like this a lot XD) So, I figured that I'd get him back.

I ran over and dived on him, pushing him into the machine with some force, and completing my revenge...or so I thought. Bear in mind that he had been facing the machine, and I had only been able to see the back of him...

He turned around and I nearly died...it wasn't my friend, it was some random guy from the year above me! All his friends were standing there, laughing and he looked so pissed off >.< People on the tables nearby thought it was hilarious too. I squeaked a quick 'SORRY!' and ran off XD

After that every time I saw him around school I hid lol I suppose I should be glad that he didn't try to punch me out XD

IlliterateKoi
IlliterateKoi
Goldfish wanker of Camelot

Bubuzuke points : 4261
Armitage GUTS!!! : 441

Back to top Go down

Post by Konaxookami Sun Jun 03, 2012 9:43 pm

I have quite a few really embarrassing moments in my life-probably because I really don't pay attention...

But since you all had stories about baths and doors I'll do some of those first.

But the Door. I was at a friend of a friend's house so I was trying awfully hard to be really polite and careful. I probably sat in a chair, stuck in frigid attention for more than three hours. But finally I ended up going outside to hang out with my friend instead of being stuck in conversation with people I didn't know. Now, I had thought the glass door was open. It was a nice day out and the doorway looked like it was totally open so I was like: 'alright. Cool as can be Kona. You've got this bro' but the moment I tried to get outside I slammed into the glass door and fell to the floor, banging my head and back against a chair.

Now. Everyone either heard it or saw it. I'm a disoriented mess and all I can think is, 'wait what. since when was there a door there?' But I've got about fifteen people all around me asking if I was okay and then I've got my friend and the people outside laughing their asses off because my face is pretty much printed on the door now. I never went to that house again. I don't think I've ever embarrassed myself more at a party than that.

As for the baths-it's more of a bathroom story. Also an encounter with a Nun. I'm in the bathroom at a theater and as such I'm dressed up pretty nicely-but even I'll admit, I looked more than enough like a guy to be mistaken. I get out of the stall to wash my hands and who is standing at the sink next to me? A nun. So there we are, staring at each other and all I can think is: 'Oh god. This Nun probably thinks I'm a guy. Oh no. No I don't want to get kicked out of the bathroom by a Nun. I couldn't handle that. No'

I decide that the eye contact is way too creepy and start to wash my hands and when I'm getting ready to dry them she finally says something, "Young man I'm not sure if you were aware but this IS the women's room."

She was polite and all, but since it was a NUN it still sounded hella strict and I just stand there, blushing like crazy trying to dry my hands muttering something along the lines of: "No I'm a girl I just don't really look like one I swear, it's because I have no hair it's really not like I 'm a dude." and the moment I start stuttering like a crazy person she comes up to me and takes my hands and I swear she looked like she was going to cry and went: "Bless you child I will be praying for you." Because I'm pretty sure she thought I had cancer at this point.

So here I am with a almost crying Nun in a public bathroom with ladies waiting to use the restroom watching the whole thing starting to say things like: "it'll be okay" and such and all I wanted to do was retreat retreat RETREAT but I really can't because it's a NUN. When I finally did get away I was practically ready to crawl in a hole and screw the second act because I was sure everyone in the tiny theater was talking about me.

IT was mortifying.
Konaxookami
Konaxookami
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Bubuzuke points : 2209
Armitage GUTS!!! : 803
Location : Somewhere between the Furthest Ring and the Hall of Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnightPersona Mon Jun 04, 2012 12:59 am

Koi? Kona?

You both got me to smirk. Kudos xD That doesn't happen much anymore. :p

Okay, okay. Funny moment for me back when I was a Freshman in High School. My ex-best-friend (We were more of recent-friends at this point, but I was mostly her only friend so far cuz she just moved to town) invited me to her house for the second time ever to stay the night and I was all 'cool'.

Before I continue this story, I gotta make it clear that MP in High School was VERY different than MP now. I.e. I was fearful of the human body (including my own) and the exact opposite of sexual. I was also deeply rooted in the closet until the last month of my Senior year. Now, to continue.

This girl was attractive and I knew it in the back of my mind. We had walked to her room after arriving off the school bus and I was standing near her bed staring out the window for a moment, having just turned from her to look out. I turned back the next second and was shocked to find her completely naked.

Now, I will have it noted I had never seen another nude woman before, other than myself and (sadly) my mother. I collapsed onto the floor, my face as red as idk, the reddest thing you ever saw, and I had almost passed out. I was short of breath and she just stared at me like I was weird. I mean, it's completely normal to strip in front of someone you just met, right? (Well, I tend not to give a fuck anymore, but back then it was weird) and she told me, basically, to learn to deal with it cuz it was her room. I shut up and accepted that fact, but I decided my school clothes were fine. -.-;

I guess it doesn't seem to 'embarrassing' to others, but for me I almost died. I still get nervous at times if someone changes and I do not expect it. In the Army it was normal, but when not in an Army/Military situation it weirds me out and even in the Army/Military I made an effort to change/shower around as few people as possible (even though I was one of the most attractive girls around... which was kinda sad.)
MidnightPersona
MidnightPersona
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Bubuzuke points : 4253
Armitage GUTS!!! : 798

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaglette Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:50 am

bump

<_< >_>

I heard my parents have sex! More than once! :shock:

I had no idea how to react.

My mum's freaking loud.

I never told them this.

It's... Disturbing o-o;

This would be rather embarrassing for my parents if they knew I heard everything. •-•;
Chaglette
Chaglette
Archmeister of Fujinoism
Archmeister of Fujinoism

Bubuzuke points : 4959
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1293

Back to top Go down

Post by shezaei-neko Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:51 am

Well, one that I can remember quite well is when I fell into a fishing pond...
It was several years ago, I was only a kid.
We went fishing and the rod was quite short, and it was not a pro-rod. So I was trying to throw the line a bit further when *splash* I lost balance over the edge and fell into the pond....
it was not nice... >.>
shezaei-neko
shezaei-neko
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Bubuzuke points : 4088
Armitage GUTS!!! : 756

http://shezaei-neko.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by ookamidesu Fri Jul 13, 2012 2:06 pm

shezaei-neko wrote:Well, one that I can remember quite well is when I fell into a fishing pond...
It was several years ago, I was only a kid.
We went fishing and the rod was quite short, and it was not a pro-rod. So I was trying to throw the line a bit further when *splash* I lost balance over the edge and fell into the pond....
it was not nice... >.>

^-^;;
I don't imagine splashing into the waters to be very pleasant.

At least little neko-sama was unhurt, right?
ookamidesu
ookamidesu
Sexilicious Zhang-papa
Sexilicious Zhang-papa

Bubuzuke points : 8884
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1354

http://jnz5012.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by shezaei-neko Fri Jul 13, 2012 10:46 pm

Just very embarassed and soaked to the core....
but besides that, unscathed. :3
shezaei-neko
shezaei-neko
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by ookamidesu Fri Jul 13, 2012 10:49 pm

shezaei-neko wrote:Just very embarassed and soaked to the core....
but besides that, unscathed. :3

XD

A soaked and red-faced Neko-sama. :3
ookamidesu
ookamidesu
Sexilicious Zhang-papa
Sexilicious Zhang-papa

Back to top Go down

Post by IlliterateKoi Fri Jul 13, 2012 10:56 pm

Nagi wrote:bump

<_< >_>

My mum's freaking loud.

I never told them this.

It's... Disturbing o-o;

This would be rather embarrassing for my parents if they knew I heard everything. •-•;

This is an incredibly disturbing and embarrassing thing XD At least you didn't walk in on them though XD

DYE! Why you comment on Neko-chans embarrassing moment but not share your own?! Join in with the embarrassment! >:3
IlliterateKoi
IlliterateKoi

Back to top Go down

Post by shezaei-neko Fri Jul 13, 2012 10:57 pm

Yeah.... ;__;
Ah! and I almost forgot that of course I had to remove my clothes and basically I was left in my underwear... -///-
shezaei-neko
shezaei-neko
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by ookamidesu Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:02 pm

IlliterateKoi wrote:
Nagi wrote:bump

<_< >_>

My mum's freaking loud.

I never told them this.

It's... Disturbing o-o;

This is an incredibly disturbing and embarrassing thing XD At least you didn't walk in on them though XD

DYE! Why you comment on Neko-chans embarrassing moment but not share your own?! Join in with the embarrassment! >:3

Way to call me out, KOIFISH! XD

My embarrassing moments? Se~cret. Razz

Actually, I just can't think of any at the moment. XD
My brain has died. o.o
ookamidesu
ookamidesu
Sexilicious Zhang-papa
Sexilicious Zhang-papa

Back to top Go down

Post by IlliterateKoi Sun Jul 15, 2012 11:45 am

ookamidesu wrote:Way to call me out, KOIFISH! XD

My embarrassing moments? Se~cret. Razz

Actually, I just can't think of any at the moment. XD
My brain has died. o.o

Razz

That is a cop out of an answer! XD I knows that you have some embarrassing moment just waiting to be shared! :twisted:
IlliterateKoi
IlliterateKoi

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiros Razer Tue Oct 30, 2012 2:56 pm

Walking into the men's restroom by accident..
It was an awkward experience.
Kiros Razer
Kiros Razer
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 730
Armitage GUTS!!! : 112

http://kirosrazer.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sat Nov 03, 2012 11:19 pm

Kiros Razer wrote:Walking into the men's restroom by accident..

I think every woman has gone through this at some point in there lives. Same goes for us men.

My first entry into the women's restroom was like uncovering a great mystery... Akira Okuzaki
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaglette Sun Nov 04, 2012 1:19 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Kiros Razer wrote:Walking into the men's restroom by accident..

I think every woman has gone through this at some point in there lives. Same goes for us men.

My first entry into the women's restroom was like uncovering a great mystery... Akira Okuzaki

I've walked into the men's restroom on purpose twice and almost died from the stench X_X
Chaglette
Chaglette
Archmeister of Fujinoism
Archmeister of Fujinoism

Bubuzuke points : 4959
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1293

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Nov 07, 2012 5:22 pm

Nagi wrote:I've walked into the men's restroom on purpose twice and almost died from the stench X_X

>:3 The bathrooms in those Asian countries have FLOOR TOILETS. Of course it's going to stink extra! When I walked into Singapore and Indonesian restrooms and saw that the toilets were part of the floor, I almost passed out from sheer terror.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by depression76 Wed Nov 07, 2012 8:07 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote: When I walked into Singapore and Indonesian restrooms and saw that the toilets were part of the floor, I almost passed out from sheer terror.

Just one word Luu,

LOL

Ahhh priceless *wipes tear from laughter

Natsuki Kruger2

Speaking of toilets, if any of us were to try on Japan's automatic toilets, we'd be bamboozled out of our minds...
depression76
depression76
White Devil Worshiper
White Devil Worshiper

Bubuzuke points : 7627
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1396

http://daydreamwiththedragon.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next