Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Choose your new Hime [Mai-HIME]

+4
The Fire Stirring Ruby
Luu Sky Sapphire
Highman
EarthReaver
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Choose your new Hime [Mai-HIME] - Page 2 Empty Re: Choose your new Hime [Mai-HIME]

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun May 08, 2011 12:20 pm

Or destroy one at least. :) I'd like Tate to be more than just the Tuxedo Kamen of the team and more like Goku before Toei Animation made him a no-seller. Arika Yumemiya
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Choose your new Hime [Mai-HIME] - Page 2 Empty Re: Choose your new Hime [Mai-HIME]

Post by hildebrant Sun May 08, 2011 10:21 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:Or destroy one at least. :) I'd like Tate to be more than just the Tuxedo Kamen of the team and more like Goku before Toei Animation made him a no-seller. Arika Yumemiya

after seeing you type that it made me think of two possibilities, Tate either goes into a Berserker rage and rips the Orphan to pieces, or another idea that came to me is that he develops a sort of Guyver like armor that allows him to fight and kill the orphans, the whole thing is a play on him being a Knight to Mai's Princess, and of course the whole Knight in shining armor deal, tell me what you think
hildebrant
hildebrant
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 888
Armitage GUTS!!! : 233

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon May 09, 2011 12:27 pm

Tate could work with Guyver armor, it makes him seem like more of a Knight-type as you pointed out. The guy was Mai's protector, even stepping up against Reito in the final battle. The Berserker Tate idea fits in a more violent AU of Mai-HIME. Kinda like how Shizuru got all psycho when anyone hurt Natsuki, Tate's berserk mode (Evangelion Unit 01-much?) could act as a response to Miss Tokiha being in danger. Mai Tokiha
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by hildebrant Mon May 09, 2011 2:36 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:Tate could work with Guyver armor, it makes him seem like more of a Knight-type as you pointed out. The guy was Mai's protector, even stepping up against Reito in the final battle. The Berserker Tate idea fits in a more violent AU of Mai-HIME. Kinda like how Shizuru got all psycho when anyone hurt Natsuki, Tate's berserk mode (Evangelion Unit 01-much?) could act as a response to Miss Tokiha being in danger. Mai Tokiha

I've even been fantasizing about the design of the armor and how it would look, some parts would be Tate appearing to help Mai or the other HiME when in times of duress but never letting them know he's the Knight.
Tate going Berserk like Unit 01, you made me think of my favorite part from Rebuild of Evangelion, where Shinji goes sickhouse on Zeruel for absorbing Rei, to see Tate eyes glowing red and ripping apart an orphan that attacked or abducted Mai would definitley be a majorly mark out moment for me
hildebrant
hildebrant
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 888
Armitage GUTS!!! : 233

Back to top Go down

Post by GAP Mon May 09, 2011 3:40 pm

hildebrant wrote:
Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:Tate could work with Guyver armor, it makes him seem like more of a Knight-type as you pointed out. The guy was Mai's protector, even stepping up against Reito in the final battle. The Berserker Tate idea fits in a more violent AU of Mai-HIME. Kinda like how Shizuru got all psycho when anyone hurt Natsuki, Tate's berserk mode (Evangelion Unit 01-much?) could act as a response to Miss Tokiha being in danger. Mai Tokiha

I've even been fantasizing about the design of the armor and how it would look, some parts would be Tate appearing to help Mai or the other HiME when in times of duress but never letting them know he's the Knight.
Tate going Berserk like Unit 01, you made me think of my favorite part from Rebuild of Evangelion, where Shinji goes sickhouse on Zeruel for absorbing Rei, to see Tate eyes glowing red and ripping apart an orphan that attacked or abducted Mai would definitley be a majorly mark out moment for me

That would be awesome and I would love to see it.
GAP
GAP
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 429
Armitage GUTS!!! : 126

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Sat Aug 20, 2011 1:51 am

GAP wrote:
hildebrant wrote:

That would be awesome and I would love to see it.

Likewise.
Jack
Jack
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Bubuzuke points : 125
Armitage GUTS!!! : 27

Back to top Go down

Post by GAP Sat Aug 20, 2011 1:02 pm

I only wish Fumi (even if she is a Hime) would get more involved.
GAP
GAP
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 429
Armitage GUTS!!! : 126

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sat Aug 20, 2011 1:58 pm

GAP wrote:I only wish Fumi (even if she is a Hime) would get more involved.

Knocking Mikoto out with a spoon and making Midori Sugiura gas out are huge accomplishments. Sunrise couldn't think of much to do with someone like that, I guess. ^^; Shame.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Sat Aug 20, 2011 2:03 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
GAP wrote:I only wish Fumi (even if she is a Hime) would get more involved.

Knocking Mikoto out with a spoon and making Midori Sugiura gas out are huge accomplishments. Sunrise couldn't think of much to do with someone like that, I guess. ^^; Shame.
I do miss Midori from hime, a good drinking buddy ^_^;
Jack
Jack
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sat Aug 20, 2011 11:27 pm

Jack wrote:I do miss Midori from hime, a good drinking buddy ^_^;

Choose your new Hime [Mai-HIME] - Page 2 Midori11

Midori and Youko be tearin' those beers up. :) Sugiura is the ultimate drinking partner.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Sun Aug 21, 2011 12:14 am

All I need a is a deck of cards....I'm really good at poker.
Jack
Jack
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Aug 21, 2011 12:20 am

Jack wrote:All I need a is a deck of cards....

Well Corporal Hicks; break out the nudity deck and I'll assemble all the HiME girls. ChiexAoi
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Sun Aug 21, 2011 12:23 am

Imagine a game of hold 'em...whoa lol
Jack
Jack
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Highman Mon Aug 22, 2011 7:07 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Jack wrote:All I need a is a deck of cards....

Well Corporal Hicks; break out the nudity deck and I'll assemble all the HiME girls. ChiexAoi

Shizuru would win in Texas Hold'em by having the best poker face of'em all. Haven't had the best bright of mind on thinking who AoiXChie Child's names and forms.

This would been a good fit for Rosalie Claudel:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Napoleon_I

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/House_of_Bonaparte

Now that's make an interesting dialogue between Rosalie and Bonaparte bloodline
Highman
Highman
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 634
Armitage GUTS!!! : 113

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2