Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Irina woods character analysis [Mai-Otome]

3 posters

Go down

Irina woods character analysis [Mai-Otome] Empty Irina woods character analysis [Mai-Otome]

Post by Miyotakano Mon Feb 21, 2011 2:39 am

Irina woods character analysis

Irina woods character analysis [Mai-Otome] Thu_ir10

---

Irina is one of Arika's friends from the Aries Republic. She shows a love for technology and is under the tutelage of Yohko.
She is Akane Soirs room attendant, along with Erstin Ho.
Her tuition is payed by the government.
In my otome zwei she was helping out with Gal when studying the crater made by Una.
She always makes machines and helps out Arika.
She shares a lot of qualities with Chie.
Miyotakano
Miyotakano
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Bubuzuke points : 178
Armitage GUTS!!! : 36

Back to top Go down

Irina woods character analysis [Mai-Otome] Empty Re: Irina woods character analysis [Mai-Otome]

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Feb 21, 2011 1:13 pm

I've always referred to Irina Woods as the "Mini-Chie" of Mai-Otome. She has those smirky facial expression, wears glasses and can be naughty when she wants to be. :) What separates her from the other characters is her intelligent. The girl can hack into anything, build things and uncover information. She even comes up with some very elaborate theories, like how Mikoto was responsible for what happened to Arika's uniform.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Irina woods character analysis [Mai-Otome] Empty Re: Irina woods character analysis [Mai-Otome]

Post by Miyotakano Mon Feb 21, 2011 1:19 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:I've always referred to Irina Woods as the "Mini-Chie" of Mai-Otome. She has those smirky facial expression, wears glasses and can be naughty when she wants to be. :) What separates her from the other characters is her intelligent. The girl can hack into anything, build things and uncover information. She even comes up with some very elaborate theories, like how Mikoto was responsible for what happened to Arika's uniform.

Yeah she's alot like chie
Miyotakano
Miyotakano
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Bubuzuke points : 178
Armitage GUTS!!! : 36

Back to top Go down

Post by BMeph Sun Jan 08, 2012 7:21 pm

Miyotakano wrote:
Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:I've always referred to Irina Woods as the "Mini-Chie" of Mai-Otome. She has those smirky facial expression, wears glasses and can be naughty when she wants to be. :) What separates her from the other characters is her intelligent. The girl can hack into anything, build things and uncover information. She even comes up with some very elaborate theories, like how Mikoto was responsible for what happened to Arika's uniform.

Yeah she's alot like chie

She reminds me of the -Otome manga's Kikukawa.

Or maybe it's the other way around... Wink
BMeph
BMeph
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 407
Armitage GUTS!!! : 45

Back to top Go down

Irina woods character analysis [Mai-Otome] Empty Crack Pairings: Crack Parentage [Mai-HiME/Otome]

Post by BMeph Tue Mar 06, 2012 9:59 pm

I am slowly but surely making my way through the Mai-Otome series, and while it definitely takes itself less seriously than -HiME, it does have its entertaining parts....

One of those being, more characters that look/remind me of other characters.

For example, take the adorable Irina Woods. The first thing I thought to myself when I saw her was, "Man, she looks like Yukino's and Chie's love child!" and once I saw and heard her interact with the rest of the cast, I saw it all the more. Since I had recently jotted down a crack pairing of Yukino and Chie, the idea was eerily bizarre for me to see on-screen.

Now, "obviously," if the Aries Republic had access to that kind of technology, they'd use it for...well, maybe I'll explore the possibility in a later thread. Right now, let's chat about Irina. I didn't see anyone do any "psych profile" on her, not yet, so I'm like to see what the rest of you have to say about the idea - what do you think of Irina in general, about her as a product of "crack biology" in particular, or anything else along those lines (even if it's just to wonder if I've been hitting more pipes than Mario).
BMeph
BMeph
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 407
Armitage GUTS!!! : 45

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Mar 16, 2012 11:39 pm

Crack Pairings: Crack Parentage [Mai-HiME/Otome] thread merged with Irina woods character analysis [Mai-Otome]

irina

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down